Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TIME New Trump cover with the slick image placement
14 comments
@wild'ish

section   (1 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

10 months ago '15        #4641
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,684 | Props total: 1056 1056
We got Gavin
 10 months ago '13        #4642
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 362 362
With Gavin, FSU Moves Up To No.3 For 2016

With the addition of Crawfordville (Fla.) Wakulla four-star wide receiver Keith Gavin on Friday evening, Florida State's 2016 recruiting class moved up from No. 5 overall to No. 3 overall in the 247Sports.com Football Team Recruiting Rankings.

The Seminoles now have 21 total commitments.

FSU has a shot at competing for the nation's top class depending on how they close. You can feel free to calculate their projected finish using the 247Sports.com Class Calculator.
 10 months ago '08        #4643
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
GAVINS BACK!!!!!

thats a true seminole cause im sure bama told him how bad dawsey sucks as a coach. and he still said to hell with it.

i legit thought he was gone to bama. as in "no way" we get him back. this is the best recruiting news in a while.
 10 months ago '16        #4644
trameld 28 
space
space
space
$1 | Props total: 0 0
Great Pick up!!
 10 months ago '13        #4645
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
USC Official Visit Updates

Athletes Keyshawn Young (Miami/Senior) and Jamel Cook (Miami/Central) arrived for their official visit to USC Friday.

Young is down to Louisville, USC and Michigan and plans to announce Wednesday at 1 p.m.

He's officially visited all three of his finalists.

The Crystal Ball reads 55-percent for Louisville, 20-percent for Michigan, 15-percent for Florida State and 10-percent for Alabama.

Cook, a Florida State commit, is down to the Seminoles and Trojans and plans to announce Wednesday morning.

Both Miami prospects are being recruited as athlete/defensive backs for USC.

Young, a three-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 67 wide receiver and the No. 57 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Cook, a four-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 2 athlete and the No. 16 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Defensive tackle Boss Tagaloa (Concord, Calif./De La Salle) also arrived yesterday.

He's also officially visited Michigan, Washington and UCLA.

The Crystal Ball reads 62-percent for UCLA, 25-percent for Washington and 12-percent for Michigan.

Tagaloa, a four-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 13 defensive tackle and the No. 15 prospect in California in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

His teammate, tight end Devin Asiasi (Concord, Calif./De La Salle), is slated to arrive later today.

He's officially visited Washington, Alabama, Michigan and UCLA.

The Crystal Ball reads 54-percent for USC, 23-percent for Michigan, 15-percent for Alabama and eight-percent for Washington.
 10 months ago '13        #4646
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Trickett Checked In On Ball

Florida State offensive line coach Rick Trickett made his way to Fredricksburg (Va.) Stafford on Friday to make a final in-home visit with four-star offensive tackle pledge Josh Ball.

Ball is a solid commitment to the Seminoles and set to sign on Wednesday.

He officially visited FSU early in January.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Ball as the No. 199 prospect in the nation and No. 19 offensive tackle.
 10 months ago '13        #4647
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Becker Indicates He Is Down To Two

Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola four-star cornerback Carlos Becker is on an official visit to Ole Miss this weekend. Despite checking out the Rebels, he took to his Instagram account during Saturday afternoon to indicate he is down to two schools - Florida State and Ohio State.

FSU leads in the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball.

He is expected to announce his final decision on National Signing Day.

The 6-foot-2, 185-pound cornerback is ranked No. 153 overall and as the No. 15 cornerback in the nation.
 10 months ago '13        #4648
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Looking Back: Fisher's Signing Class

With National Signing Day coming up on Wednesday, let's take a look back at how Jimbo Fisher's classes since 2010 have shaped the program.

Five-stars: CB/S Lamarcus Joyner, LB Christian Jones, ATH Christian Green, Jeff Luc
Four-stars: WR Kenny Shaw, DE Darious Cummings, WR Greg Dent, LB Telvin Smith, De’Joshua Johnson
How the class performed: Jimbo Fisher’s first class came together quickly and he connected immediately with Joyner and Luc. Joyner developed into an All-American and leader of the secondary. Jones and Smith were key to the title run, and Shaw was a dependable receiver. While the coaches hit big with five- and four-stars, FSU landed an elite pass rusher (Bjoern Werner), dependable safety (Terrence Brooks) and turned a defensive tackle into an All-American left tackle (Cameron Erving). A few others in the group: Mike Harris and Chad Abram.
Players drafted by NFL: Six (Joyner, Smith, Werner, Harris, Brooks, Erving). Jones was a free-agent signing. Another signee, Will Tye, left FSU and was a standout at Stony Brook before landing with the New York Giants

Five-stars: S Karlos Williams, DT Timmy Jernigan, ATH James Wilder, TE Nick O’Leary
Four-stars: CB Nick Waisome, RB Devonta Freeman, WR Kelvin Benjamin, OT Jordan Prestwood, G Bobby Hart, DE Cornellius Carradine, WR Rashad Greene, G Jacob Fahrenkrug, DE Giorgio Newberry, OT Josue Matias, DT Derrick Mitchell
How the class performed: A class for the ages. Greene and O’Leary became two of the best players at their position to ever play at FSU. Freeman was a 1,000-yard rusher as a junior. Benjamin broke out as a redshirt sophomore with 15 TD receptions. Jernigan and Carradine developed into stars. And a large group of three-stars had an impact: Tre’ Jackson was an All-American guard, while Nile Lawrence-Stample and Lamarcus Brutus had strong finishes to their careers. The group also includes Jacob Coker, who won a national title with Alabama in 2015.
Players drafted by NFL: Nine so far (Williams, Jernigan, O’Leary, Freeman, Benjamin, Hart, Carradine, Greene, Jackson). Wilder was undrafted but has also been on the practice squad with the Bengals before signing a futures deal with the Bills. Lawrence-Stample, Brutus and Coker are among those who could be drafted in 2016.

Five-stars: DE Mario Edwards Jr., DT Eddie Goldman, QB Jameis Winston, CB Ronald Darby, DE Chris Casher
Four-stars: RB Mario Pender, LB Ukeme Eligwe, S P.J. Williams, WR Marvin Bracy, DT Justin Shanks, TE Christo Kourtzidis, CB Colin Blake, LB Reggie Northrup, OT Menelik Watson
How the class performed: It was a small group and, while most have now moved on, many played a crucial role on the 2013 title team. Winston won a Heisman in a record-setting freshman season. Goldman was FSU’s most consistent lineman in 2014, while Edwards excelled against the run. Darby and Williams were tough to beat in 2013. The group also includes Roberto Aguayo, Cason Beatty and Sean Maguire.
Looking ahead: Only four players remain in Tallahassee: Maguire, Casher, Pender and Shanks. Maguire will miss the spring but will be part of a quarterback competition this August.
Players drafted by NFL:[/b] Six (Winston, Edwards, Goldman, Darby, Williams, Watson). Northrup could add to the total this spring.

Five-stars: LB Matthew Thomas, CB Jalen Ramsey
Four-stars: DE DeMarcus Walker, CB Ryan Green, G Ira Denson, LB EJ Levenberry, DT Keith Bryant, WR Isaiah Jones, WR Kermit Whitfield, ATH Marquez White
How the class has done so far: Ramsey is one of the best two-sport athletes to have ever competed at FSU and is in the conversation among the top defensive backs in school history. Walker, Whitfield and White enjoyed breakout junior seasons. Drops have at times been an issue for Wilson, but his junior year was his best season. Hoskins emerged as a versatile linebacker. Nate Andrews has been effective against the run. Stevenson moved from linebacker to fullback and has been a strong blocker.
Looking ahead: Walker, White and Andrews will be leaders on defense in 2016. Wilson and Whitfield are likely starters in the three-receiver sets but will be pushed by younger receivers.
Players drafted by NFL: Ramsey will be the first to be drafted.

Five-stars: RB Dalvin Cook, WR Ermon Lane,
Four-stars: WR Travis Rudolph, LB Jacon Pugh, LB Kain Daub, DT Derrick Nnadi, OT Roderick Johnson, DT Demarcus Christmas, S Trey Marshall, LB Delvin Purifoy, OT Chad Mavety, ATH Ja’Vonn Harrison, DE Lorenzo Featherston, QB JJ Cosentino, G Corey Martinez and TE Mavin Saunders.
How the class has done so far: Cook has been a star, rushing for 1,691 yards and 19 touchdowns in 2015. Rudolph has had some breakout games but needs to be more consistent. Johnson is the team’s best offensive linemen, while Nnadi and Christmas are emerging talents and will likely both start at tackle. Marshall’s sophomore year was sidetracked by injury but he could be the star corner. Three-star prospects like Ryan Izzo, Kareem Are, Alec Eberle and Derrick Kelly have developed into starters. Fred Jones is in line for more reps in the fall. Stephen Gabbard has handled the snapping duties well the past two years.
Looking ahead: Roughly a dozen signees from this class could start in 2016. The juniors and redshirt sophomores are the backbone of the team this fall and, if most stick around, could be key in 2017, too.

Five-stars: Derwin James, Josh Sweat, Tarvarus McFadden, George Campbell
Four-stars: Jacques Patrick, Deondre Francois, Da’Vante Phillips, Abdul Bello, Marcus Lewis, Darvin Taylor, Auden Tate, Sh’mar Kilby-Lane, Calvin Brewton, Lorenzo Phillips
How the class has done so far: James started the final eight games and had 91 tackles. Sweat recovered quicker than expected and had 41 tackles. Patrick earned a start when Cook was injured and ran well against Syracuse.
Looking ahead: James and Sweat are young stars who should only get better. McFadden and Lewis will compete for starting jobs, and a deep receiving corps should push the veterans for playing time. Francois will likely be the No. 1 quarterback in the spring with Sean Maguire injured. The majority of the group hasn’t had a chance to show much yet, but it’s a talented class.
 10 months ago '05        #4650
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
 DEDOS said:
Hes back cause nobody wanted his fu*king a.ss
Gavin is better than any WR commit you've had in the past 10 years loser... we snatched him from Bama who had Saban at his house while yall f!ghtin over buzzards for scraps enjoy your 5'6 pipsqueak go to wr while we enjoy our 6'3, 230 pound man child
 10 months ago '08        #4651
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
one day we gotta put together a collection of all the dumbest quotes you've made dedos. actually, nvm nobody's got time for all that
 10 months ago '13        #4652
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Taylor Talks Future Position, Recruiting And More

Back in October, five-star cornerback Levonta Taylor from Virginia Beach (Va.) Ocean Lakes took his official visit to Florida State. He returned on the final big recruiting weekend to check out his future home once again.

"I just came here to visit the school again and make sure I made the right decision before signing day," Taylor said Sunday morning as he got set to depart Tallahassee.

Taylor has visited FSU multiple times before - in the spring, before he committed, and then again over the summer and also in the season. So this visit wasn't about learning about the school. It was about learning about the poeple.

"I would just say bonding with my coaches again, getting used to the place, and just see how I see myself being there for the next three or four years," Taylor said about what he wanted to do on this visit to FSU.

He spent most of his time with two coaches who were very influential in his decision.

"(Defensive coordinator) Coach (Charles) Kelly and (head) Coach Jimbo (Fisher) the most," Taylor said. "We just talked about me going in, learning the playbook at the Star position and hopefully going in there and starting against Ole Miss at the start of the season."

The 5-foot-11, 178-pound defensive back spoke about what stands out at the Star position.

"It is a position where you have to be fast and physical. You have to be able to cover and blitz. Basically you are playing like another outside linebacker but you are a defensive back in that position, so you can make a lot of plays," Taylor said. "You are very active at that position."

During the visit Taylor spent time with multiple current players, including fellow defensive backs Tarvarus McFadden, Marquez White, Derwin James and Marcus Lewis, among others. He talked a bit about his future teamates and the discussions they had.

"They just said they play as a unit, as a team," Taylor said. "We just talked about making plays and being great, getting ready to play Ole Miss at 8 p.m. on a Monday. That is primetime. Even Dalvin Cook said it to me, when you play in primetime, you can show out and show why you are the best on the field. That is what I am looking to do."

If it is up to Taylor, he won't only make an impact on defense. He also hopes to take over the punt return position.

"I just have to go in there and show them that they can trust me," Taylor said. "It is all about trust. I just have show them that I am brave and can catch the ball and go. If I show them that, then I will be out there."

In addition to talking with his future coaches and teammates, Taylor was also acting as a de facto recruiting coordinator.

"I was just talking to some guys, in their ear every now and then," Taylor said of visiting with multiple other targets. "I just tell them why I chose FSU. We need players now, to reload. We lost a lot of great players to the NFL early. We are rebuilding, ready to make great progress, and you can contribute to the team as a freshman.

"You can also get a great degree. It is a great place to play, play for a great team, be great and play against great players as you work towards the next level," Taylor added.

For Taylor, the weekend reinforced that he made the right decision nearly 10 months ago.

"I committed to Florida State on April 3rd," Taylor said. "It has been the right decision since then."

Taylor, who will sign with FSU on Wednesday morning at 8 a.m., will report to FSU on June 18th.
 10 months ago '06        #4653
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,716 | Props total: 12263 12263
^ Your future position is on your back fu*kboy
 10 months ago '13        #4654
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Rasul Ready To Sign With FSU

Miami (Fla.) Coral Gables Senior four-star running back Amir Rasul took his official visit to Florida State this weekend.

"I really loved Jimbo fisher and the players,” Rasul told Chris Nee of Noles247. “This is a family here and it’s lovely.”

Rasul has been committed to the Seminoles since July, but took recent visits to Alabama and UNC. Where does his commitment status stand after spending a weekend in Tallahassee?

“I’m still going all the way to February 3rd, but as of right now I’ve been 100% committed to Florida State and I’ll stay 100% committed to FSU.”

While on campus Rasul said he was hosted on his visit by Dalvin Cook, George Campbell and Levonta Taylor. He also spent quality time with his future position coach, Jay Graham.

“He told me he’s going to be on you, but he’ll make sure you get yours if you put in the work," Rasul said.

Prior to leaving Rasul sat down one last time with Jimbo Fisher and the conversation was enlightening.

“One thing that surprised me is when I talked to coach Fisher. His plans for me in the offense seem very extensive and it was very well thought out. He told me, we got Dalvin (Cook) here now and with your skill set and what you can do is going to be big for us.”

Rasul is excited about his future role with the 'Noles.

They want to split me out wide, in the backfield, returning kicks, pretty much be the whole package. That’s why I’m so excited to get up there.”

Rasul says he plans to sign with Florida State on Wednesday. He will sign his National Letter of Intent during a ceremony at his school.
 10 months ago '13        #4655
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Nabers Excited About His Future At Fullback

Valdosta (GA) Lowndes three-star fullback Gabe Nabers flipped his commitment from USF to FSU last week. This weekend he took his official visit to Florida State.

“It was good to meet my future coaches and teammates,” Nabers told Noles247. “I learned about their personnel and got a feel for the university.”

During the trip, Nabers met with his future position coach Jay Graham and they talked about his role as a fullback.

“They feel like I’m a guy they can hand the ball off to, catch passes, put my hand in the dirt and block from the backfield. I’m definitely excited about that.”

FSU cornerback Malique Jackson was Nabers player host for the weekend.

“He was a cool guy. We got along great,” Nabers added. “We hungout with all the players, really. It was fun making a bond with all these guys. It’s cool that we’re not even at the school yet but there’s already a bond there.”

Nabers was a relatively late addition to the 2016 class. While he was on campus this weekend, there were a few other official visitors there that the ‘Noles are hoping to land. Does Nabers think any of them will be joining him on Signing Day?

“I hope so, man. There were some good players on campus that I’d like to call my teammates,” he said.

Nabers will sign his National Letter of Intent at 10 a.m. on Wednesday during a ceremony at his school.
 10 months ago '13        #4656
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Upshur Predicts Big News For Wednesday

Philadelphia (Pa.) Imhotep Charter four-star tight end Naseir Upshur committed to Florida State after a summer unofficial visit.

He returned this weekend for his official visit.

"Weekend was great," Upshur said. "Another opportunity to see everything. Another chance for my mom, she didn't get an opportunity to see it the first time (over the summer) so with her being able to see it and her being happy with the decision that I made, that felt good."

The 6-foot-3, 245-pound tight end wishes he was already calling Tallahassee his full-time home in fact.

"If I could have early enrolled, I would have did that," Upshur said. "I am tired of Philly, I am ready to come here and just work out."

During the visit, Upshur spent a lot of time speaking with head coach Jimbo Fisher as well as tight ends coach Tim Brewster.

"We just talked about me being physical," Upshur said. "He wants me to come play right away. I am ready for that job. We watched a little film together. He talked about me being focused, so I am going to be focused and get the job done."

The visit wasn't all business. Upshur also got to hang out with his fellow commits and targets and enjoy a good bit of down time. One of his favorite moments was during one of the many outstanding meals he had in Tallahassee.

"The funnest moment was probably going out to eat," Upshur said. "I like to eat. They had a lot of food for us. So everybody got a chance to sit down with each other and talk, and really talk about the recruiting process when we were out to eat. So everyone was together. That was probably the best time I had."

Upshur is vocal on his Twitter account about recruiting for the Seminoles. He is the same way in-person. This weekend, he was working to help the 'Noles close strong.

"I talk to D-Jack (Dontavious Jackson) every day. I also talked to Shavar (Manuel), I am trying to get him," Upshur added. "I don't know what (Manuel) is going to do but I am trying. He said he likes it a lot, so I am going to try to talk to him some more until Wednesday. I am not going to put too much pressure on him because it is his decision at the end of the day. But I am talking to them two."

He was working hard with his co-recruiting coordinator, Levonta Taylor.

"It was nice," Upshur said of spending time with Taylor. "Levonta is my dog. We talk a lot about everything, recruiting. It is funny because we really recruit together - walk up to people. It was funny. It was a nice time being around him. He is going to be my roommate at FSU."

With the recruiting period coming to a close on Wednesday, Upshur is confident he will be surrounded by some elite talent.

"I am telling you guys, there is going to be some big news Wednesday," Upshur said. "So I am really looking forward to it. I probably won't be able to sleep."
 10 months ago '13        #4657
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Rice Says Decision Coming Tuesday Night

Florida State outside linebacker commit Emmett Rice (Miami/Norland) said he will meet with his mother and make his final decision Tuesday night.

Rice said he's still considering Florida State, Louisville and West Virginia.

He said Louisville is now his "number two" school following a weekend official visit there.

"I just have to be patient, weigh my options and talk to my mom all the way up to Tuesday night," Rice said. "Then make my decision and sign in the morning."

Rice said he's still verbally committed to the Seminoles.

He said "early playing time" is the biggest appeal he has for West Virginia.

Rice arrived at Louisville Friday and stayed until this morning.

"It was really, really good," Rice said. "I felt like I was still in Miami. I really like the kind of atmosphere they have. Coach (Bobby) Petrino said they could use me there. He told me during the home visit that I had to experience it there because there's no place like it other than Miami."

Rice said he hosted the head coaches of all three of his finalists for in-home visits in January.

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 26 outside linebacker and the No. 53 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 10 months ago '13        #4658
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
A&M Visit Has FSU Commit Up In The Air

Texas A&M is looking for some more defensive backs in the class of 2016 and the Aggies hosted a target on an official visit over the weekend.

New Orleans McDonogh 35 athlete Clifford Chattman, a one-time LSU pledge, committed to Florida State on his official visit last weekend. At the time, he said he was completely done with the recruiting process.

However, not too long later, the 6-foot-4, 175-pound defender said he would indeed still take his visit to College Station as previously scheduled. He says the Aggies certainly gave him something to think about.

"To be honest, I'm going to head home and I have to think about a lot of things," Chattman said on his way back to New Orleans on Sunday. "The Texas A&M visit was great and they gave me a lot to think about.

"I'm still a Florida State commit but I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do. I'll probably know my final decision on Tuesday."

Chattman, who could play a couple different positions on defense, said the Aggies have a plan for him.

"They showed me the depth chart over the next couple of years and there was a chance to earn a spot if I work hard," he said. "They're recruiting me as a safety and I think I fit in with what they do on defense."

Chattman was one of five official visitors on campus this weekend and says he was able to spend time with four-star receiver Quartney Davis, who is considered an A&M lean.

"I hung out most of the time with Q," Chattman said. "He's a real cool guy and we were talking about our decisions. It would be nice to be able to go to the same school as him."

National Signing Day is this coming Wednesday and the dead period - no players visits to campuses or coach visits to players - begins Sunday evening.
 10 months ago '11        #4659
kushkulture420 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 615 615
Jimmy boy does it again top 3 signing class. Ahhh the rich get richer
 10 months ago '13        #4660
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
JUCO DE Wraps Up Officials, Decision Already Made?

Yuma (Ariz.) Arizona Western four-star strong-side defensive end Jonathan Kongbo took his final official visit over the weekend to Florida State.

"I just had a good time with (head) Coach (Jimbo) Fisher and (defensive ends) Coach (Brad) Lawing," Kongbo opened with. "Just kind of the opportunity that Florida State had for me. I guess kind of my favorite part was just sitting down and talking ball with Coach Lawing."

Lawing's pitch to the 6-foot-5, 257 pound defensive end was a direct one.

"So right now they are kind of short on ends," Kongbo said. "He just said he could use me on third down. I could play the run. I could stand up. Play Buck. There is just opportunity that is there for me.

"I can play both strong-side and weak-side, I can play the Buck position," Kongbo added. "I can drop as well. So he said I could do all of that once I, if I get on campus. Hopefully if I come here we can just determine that through practice."

Kongbo has developed a strong bond with Lawing over the past few months.

"My relationship with Coach Lawing has gone really well. I feel like it went really well," Kongbo said. "He is kind of like a father-figure type guy. It is a pretty good relationship."

"I told him if I come here, that is what I am going to call him," Kongbo added about his nickname of 'The Professor' for Lawing.

In addition to spending time with the coaching staff, Kongbo also got an intimate look of what it would be like to be a player at FSU. That part of the visit impressed him a great deal.

"I would have to say the environment of the team," Kongbo said. "How coaches and the players were interacting. How everyone helps themselves."

Kongbo was hosted by freshman defensive tackle Fredrick Jones, but also spent time with junior defensive end DeMarcus Walker.

"They are just a great group of guys," Kongbo said of the current players.

Walker made sure to get in Kongbo's ear about Coach Lawing.

"He just emphasized how Coach Lawing kind of helped him get to where he wanted to be," Kongbo said of Walker. "He saw how far he came in a year. If he had one more year under Coach Lawing, how much further he could go. So he just keep reiterating that. He just told me how it was around the program and everything."

The visit also provided an opportunity for Kongbo to learn more about FSU as an academic institution. That grabbed his attention in an unexpected manner.

"Fit-wise they have my degree to begin with. I want to study Criminology. So they have a pretty good program at that. So I guess that is a big bonus on their part," Kongbo said. "I didn't know that until I got here.

"I learned they are No. 1 in the country," Kongbo added about FSU's Criminology program. "There are a lot of internships you can take with the police department, FBI, CIA, all of that."

With the visit now in the books, Kongbo feels like he has an in-depth knowledge of what FSU offers him as a prospective student-athlete.

"It went really well. I think they answered all of my questions. I didn't leave with no questions unanswered, so it went really well," Kongbo said.

Now the only thing left for Kongbo is to decide. He said all four of his finalists - Florida State, Ole Miss, Tennessee and USC - remain in the running. He has officially visited each of those schools.

"It made it easier because now I have been everywhere," Kongbo said of deciding. "I know what everyone can really offer.

"It is just a different feel everywhere you go, it is kind of like a different atmosphere," Kongbo added. "I would say every school has a unique environment. I really enjoyed all my visits. I enjoyed this one as well."

He will sit down upon returning home to make his final decision.

"I am just going to go through a pros and cons list," Kongbo said. "Now that I have taken all of my visits, I am going to sit down and I know where I don't want to go and where I want to go. So I just have to write out the little details of what could make or break a school for me."

He added some quick thoughts on the other three finalists:

USC: "Tradition. Networking. I kind of like the direction, it is kind of being renewed, the program, with the new coaching hires. I feel like they are heading in the right direction."

Tennessee: "They are on the come up, I feel like with bringing the same team back. The energy around the program, everyone is really excited and guys around the team are really ready to work hard and achieve, hopefully win a National Championship."

Ole Miss: "I like the environment there. I love (head) coach (Hugh) Freeze. Coach Freeze is a good man. He is always talking to me, has always been straight up with me. That is one thing I enjoy about Ole Miss."

While he isn't ready to announce quite yet, it was clear that Kongbo has a good feel for which of the four he will select.

"Right now I think I know, right now, about where I want to go," Kongbo said. "I just have to make sure."

"It is already made already," Kongbo later added about his decision.

Even though his decision is made for all intents and purposes, Kongbo intends to unveil his decision on the morning of National Signing Day.

Kongbo has three years to play three.

He is ranked as the No. 1 JUCO prospect in the nation by the 247Sports.com Composite.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy