Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

10 months ago '13        #4601
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,505 | Props total: 341 341
VIP Scoop: Lawing To Meet With UF Commit Today

Nole247 has learned that Florida State a.ssistant coaches Lawrence Dawsey and Brad Lawing will meet with four-star defensive tackle Shavar Manuel today. The sit-down is expected to take place during the day at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida.

Manuel committed to the rival Florida Gators earlier this month. Despite his pledge to UF, FSU has continued to pursue him and Manuel agreed to take an official visit to Tallahassee this weekend. The 'Noles will host the 6-foot-4, 290-pound big man on the final weekend before Signing Day in hopes of making a late flip.

Manuel has named numerous leaders, but never made a commitment prior to his pledge to UF at the start of January. Florida State, LSU and UF have all led at different points. The Seminoles are working to be the team that's on top on Signing Day.
 10 months ago '13        #4602
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Four Star Back Recaps UNC Official Visit

Florida State running back commit Amir Rasul (Coral Gables, Fla.) said he will make his final decision on National Signing Day between Florida State, Alabama and North Carolina.

Rasul officially visited North Carolina Sunday and Monday.

Due to inclement weather the visit was moved back two days.

"I sincerely enjoyed the trip," Rasul said. "Believe it or not I felt very comfortable there and really liked the atmosphere. I really liked my time and conversation with coach (Larry) Fedora. He wants to help his players become better people, not just be part of a great football program or get a great education. He's really only had two years of being able to pick his own kids due to the probation they inherited. He almost won the ACC title this year given that."

Tar Heels running backs coach Larry Porter has led the way in this recruitment.

"He's recruited me the hardest of anyone and it's not really close," Rasul said. "He's recruited my teachers, the custodians at my school, everyone. I can see why he's one of the best recruiters on Earth. He's the most sincere person I've talked to."

Rasul officially visited Alabama the weekend before.

"They will blow you out of the park with everything they have," Rasul said of Alabama.

Alabama Offensive Line coach Mario Cristobal stopped by his school this morning.

"He brings a lot to the table," Rasul said.

Rasul will officially visit Florida State this weekend.

"I'm ready to see what they have to offer beyond football," Rasul said. "After football is over what's their plan for me. I want to see their atmosphere, too."

Florida State a.ssistant coaches Tim Brewster and Jay Graham along with Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher will be in the home this evening.

Fedora and Porter go in-home Thursday.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 9 running back and the No. 34 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 10 months ago '13        #4603
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Fisher's Final Visit With Jamel Cook

Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher will be in Miami this morning to visit with four-star safety commitment Jamel Cook. Cook has been committed to the Seminoles since February of last year. However, his pledge to FSU has been consistently shaky. When FSU took his commitment, they understood Cook would be a prospect they'd have to continue to recruit all the way up to Signing Day. Which is exactly what they're doing.

A source tells Noles247 that along with Fisher, defensive coordinator Charles Kelly and a.ssistant coach Tim Brewster will also be in on the visit.

Cook has taken official visits to Louisville and Florida State. This weekend he'll use an official visit to see USC. Cook told Ryan Bartow of 247Sports yesterday that his decision will come down to either FSU or USC. We fully expect him to sign with FSU on Signing Day.
 10 months ago '13        #4604
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Cards Trending For Top FL WR

Michigan entered the final month before National Signing Day the frontrunner for Keyshawn Young, but Louisville is trending in the 247Sports Crystal Ball for the 3-star WR from Miami (FL) Senior, receiving the last five predictions made for Young.

Young, who visited Michigan in November, made official visits to Louisville and Florida State. He’s scheduled to make a final visit to Alabama this weekend.

Since visiting Louisville, the Wolverines accepted a commitment from FL WR Eddie McDoom Wednesday and aren’t expected to add another receiver in this class.

Though Young checked out Florida State last weekend, the school he listed as No. 2 behind Michigan on his list prior to his trip to Tallahassee, 247Sports FSU insider Chris Nee registered a Crystal Ball prediction for Louisville Wednesday. A source says the Seminoles are ‘tight’ on numbers in their 2016 recruiting class and is ‘unlikely’ to take Young.

That seemingly leaves Alabama as Louisville’s primary competition, and 247Sports national recruiting analyst Ryan Bartow, who has strong connections within the Crimson Tide program, registered the first Crystal Ball prediction for the Cardinals Tuesday night. Alabama has two WR commits in this class, including an early enrollee, and Nick Saban visited top WR target A.J. Brown, the No. 5 prospect in the nation, Wednesday.

Louisville WR coach Lamar Thomas, a former Miami standout, has positioned the Cardinals for a commitment from Young and he has done an excellent job recruiting the elusive Young. Louisville also is trying to convince 4-star WR Desmond Fitzpatrick, who is trending to Nebraska, to recommit to the Cardinals. Bobby Petrino will make a home visit with Fitzpatrick's family Wednesday and is expected to make an official visit to Louisville this weekend.
 10 months ago '13        #4605
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Fisher Going In Home With Becker Today

Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher will visit with one of his top remaining defensive back targets today -- four-star cornerback Carlos Becker. The Seminoles are considered the front-runner to land Becker, who has seen his stock sky-rocket since participating in the Under Armour All-America Game earlier in January.

Along with Fisher, defensive coordinator Charles Kelly and Becker's regional recruiter, offensive line coach Rick Trickett, are also expected to be in attendance.

Becker visited Florida State two weeks ago, Ohio State last weekend and will be at Ole Miss this coming weekend. Ohio State and NC State are considered FSU's toughest competition for Becker. He plans to announce his decision on Signing Day.
 10 months ago '13        #4606
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Can FSU Pass Texas For Stephon Taylor

A source has informed Noles247 that Florida State a.ssistant coaches Odell Haggins and Randy Sanders will be in New Orleans today to see four-star defensive tackle Stephon Taylor.

The Seminoles coaching staff will be doing their final in-home visit with Taylor before Signing Day. Based on our conversations with outside sources and Taylor himself, we feel it's a tight race between Texas and Florida State. However, as of today, we'd give the slight edge to Texas.

FSU defensive tackles coach Odell Haggins will try to shift the momentum in the 'Noles favor today during the visit.

Taylor will take an official visit to South Carolina this weekend and announce his decision on Signing Day. On Sunday Taylor told Noles247 that he'll be picking between FSU and Texas.
 10 months ago '13        #4607
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Three Working Hardest For Four Star Defensive End

One of the top prospects in the Midwest for the Class of 2017 is Corey Malone-Hatcher of St. Joseph in Michigan.

The 6-foot-3, 246-pound defensive end holds about 20 offers, including from the likes of Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, and others, but is taking his time with the process and gathering as much intel as he can in order to make the most informed decision.

His most recent visit was to Notre Dame, last weekend, but his family has an idea of some places they may get to in the coming months.

"Notre Dame was pretty good," Malone's father Orlando told 247Sports. "They showed a lot of love to Corey. He had a lot of one-on-one time with [Brian] VanGorder, [Brian] Kelly, [Mike] Elston, and [Keith] Gilmore. They talked a lot about defensive schematics and their philosophy.

"We haven't nailed anything down in stone for the short-term. I've mostly been focusing on spring practice visits with schools that are far away like Alabama, Florida State, and Oklahoma. Of course, we're planning on attending Junior Day for the local guys too in Michigan, Ohio State, and Michigan State."

When it comes to the Buckeyes, Kerry Coombs and Larry Johnson continue to lead the charge for the four-star prospect.

"OSU does a great job of contacting Corey multiple times per week," the elder Malone explained. "Coombs, Johnson, and Mark Pantoni are the main three. I, myself, talk to Coombs as well."

While Malone doesn't currently have a top list, his father said a few programs are standing out right now.

"The main powers here in the Midwest are at the top," Orlando stated. "Michigan, Notre Dame, and Ohio State continue to work harder than everyone else and that doesn't go unnoticed. Each of those three made the trip to Southwest Michigan to check on Corey before or after the dead period.

"Other schools that are working hard that are also up there are Bama, Oklahoma, UCLA, and Wisconsin."

Malone-Hatcher is a 4-star prospect, the No. 142 overall player, No. 9 weak-side defensive end, and No. 4 player in Michigan for the Class of 2017.
 10 months ago '13        #4608
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: FSU Checks In On Recent Commitment

New Orleans (La.) McDonogh 35 three-star defensive athlete Clifford Chattman, who committed to FSU this past weekend while on an official visit, tells Noles247.com that area recruiter Randy Sanders dropped in on him at school around 11 a.m. today.

Chattman is considered solid in his pledge, but intends to visit Texas A&M this weekend for an official visit.
 10 months ago '13        #4609
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Milk Bone said:
Now I don't feel bad. I have a routine. Stay checking updates on the regular.
I like to keep y'all updated as soon as I get free time to post I usually do. As of the way things are now, IDK who we will end up with. But, if we don't land the big dishes this year, there's plenty next year we already in on. So, no matter what I ain't stressing cause it always works out in the end. Jimbo and Brew will land the pieces and anyone who don't come aren't ready or built to be a Nole. That's how I look at it.
 10 months ago '08        #4610
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 Semeautomatic said:
I like to keep y'all updated as soon as I get free time to post I usually do. As of the way things are now, IDK who we will end up with. But, if we don't land the big dishes this year, there's plenty next year we already in on. So, no matter what I ain't stressing cause it always works out in the end. Jimbo and Brew will land the pieces and anyone who don't come aren't ready or built to be a Nole. That's how I look at it.
terrell hall posted a pic on twitter talkin bout "dont think i forgot yall seminoles" with an FSU shirt. stop tryin to gas that fire we all know hes bamas.

burns is gettin real heat on the other hand. lotta insiders sayin hes ready for tally. this is comin outta nowhere but if so

becker, d!ckerson, juaan williams trending our way too.

i dont even know what to think of kongbo. we might mess around and land him if he shows up this weekend. maybe these old coaches got some tread on the tires after all
 10 months ago '15        #4611
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,680 | Props total: 1055 1055
 Semeautomatic said:
If I ever meet you in person I owe you a drink man. Thanks again. Much appreciated.
 10 months ago '13        #4612
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Petrino Visits FSU LB Commit

Louisville is working hard to land an outside linebacker to finish off the 2016 recruiting class.

Wednesday, Bobby Petrino visited Emmett Rice, a three-star OLB from Miami (FL) Norland.

Rice, ranked the No. 28 OLB in the nation by 247Sports, is scheduled to make an official visit to Louisville this weekend.

Rice visited FSU last fall and received a home visit from FSU coach Jimbo Fisher Tuesday.
 10 months ago '13        #4613
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: FSU Making Final Visits To OL Targets

Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher, along with offensive line coach Rick Trickett, are set to make their final pitches to a pair of top offensive line targets on Thursday.

The duo is set to meet with Hudson (N.C.) South Caldwell four-star offensive lineman Landon d!ckerson as well as Washington (D.C.) Archbishop Carroll four-star offensive tackle Jauan Williams.

Recruiting coordinator Tim Brewster and others may also participate in the visits.

Both prospects have already officially visited the Seminoles. d!ckerson is set to officially visit Tennessee this weekend while Williams is off to Georgia for an official visit.

FSU is considered to be among the favorites for both. The Volunteers and potentially Alabama are heavy in the mix with d!ckerson. Williams has a top three of the Seminoles, Bulldogs and Texas A&M.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks d!ckerson as the No. 31 prospect in the nation and No. 4 offensive tackle. Williams is ranked No. 165 overall and as the No. 15 offensive tackle.
 10 months ago '13        #4614
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Pops Set To Host His Future Coaches

Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher along with recruiting coordinator Tim Brewster are expected to visit Philadelphia (Pa.) Imhotep Institute four-star tight end Naseir Upshur on Thursday.

Upshur is a solid pledge to the Seminoles. He is set to officially visit Tallahassee this weekend.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Upshur No. 155 overall and as the No. 5 tight end.
 10 months ago '13        #4615
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU Offers 2017 Defensive Tackle

Florida State is the latest school to offer Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas junior defensive tackle Kivon Bennett.

Bennett is the son of former NFL linebacker Cornelius Bennett. The elder Bennett played his college ball at Alabama and had a lengthy NFL career that saw him win AFC Defensive Player of the Year on two occasions.

FSU joins Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Tennessee and several others in offering the 6-foot-3, 260-pound prospect.

The Crimson Tide claim 100% of Crystal Ball predictions.

He has yet to be ranked.
 10 months ago '13        #4616
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Milk Bone said:
If I ever meet you in person I owe you a drink man. Thanks again. Much appreciated.
No problem man! Honestly to all my boys on here, we should all try to get to a game this yr and do tailgate and everything together. Would be great you fellas in person. I am thinking about flying down for the Ole Miss game since flights from my town to Sanford is only $50 each way and I got family and friends in Orlando where I can stay for Free. Just gotta see how much tickets gonna be first. I'm def gonna try to make to Tally this yr for a game. May try to hit up the big one at the end of the yr.
 10 months ago '13        #4617
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
terrell hall posted a pic on twitter talkin bout "dont think i forgot yall seminoles" with an FSU shirt. stop tryin to gas that fire we all know hes bamas.

burns is gettin real heat on the other hand. lotta insiders sayin hes ready for tally. this is comin outta nowhere but if so

becker, d!ckerson, juaan williams trending our way too.

i dont even know what to think of kongbo. we might mess around and land him if he shows up this weekend. maybe these old coaches got some tread on the tires after all
Crazy thing is we are in still on a lot of people. Even if we don't land all of them and get a few like Becker, d!ckerson, Williams & Burns and keep Rasul and Cook, we are good. Mullen and Jackson (which we gotta land) would be GOLDEN but I know it's inevitable and we are gonna miss out on quite a few people.
 10 months ago '14        #4618
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 6 6
Have yall ever heard anything about E.Rice grades.It worries me when a guy visits Marshall,West Virginia or Louisville.Seems like those schools are always in the pic for guys who might be close on grades
 10 months ago '08        #4619
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 Primetime24 said:
Have yall ever heard anything about E.Rice grades.It worries me when a guy visits Marshall,West Virginia or Louisville.Seems like those schools are always in the pic for guys who might be close on grades
dont even joke like that. are you serious?!? we GOTTA get him in. josh brown and emmett rice are basically our only LBs if jackson doesnt come. they're sayin joyner is more of a DE hybrid.
 10 months ago '15        #4620
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,680 | Props total: 1055 1055
 Semeautomatic said:
No problem man! Honestly to all my boys on here, we should all try to get to a game this yr and do tailgate and everything together. Would be great you fellas in person. I am thinking about flying down for the Ole Miss game since flights from my town to Sanford is only $50 each way and I got family and friends in Orlando where I can stay for Free. Just gotta see how much tickets gonna be first. I'm def gonna try to make to Tally this yr for a game. May try to hit up the big one at the end of the yr.
That'll work. Just let me know if it's on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago