Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 70
audio inside Uncle Murda - Statute Of Limitations Ft. 50 Cent
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside rappers that you didn't know were short
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Well Damn Troy gives a shout out to DJ Akademiks,says Joe Budden leaching off ..
7 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Free Smoke 💨💨 Free Smoke 💨💨
113 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '05        #441
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$52,753 | Props total: 5456 5456
kirkland gonna be right there on discovery health when his fat a.ss cant get outta bed no more......gonna have to pay homeless people to wash him
 4 years ago '06        #442
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17755 17755
 MRS. RONDO said:
kirkland gonna be right there on discovery health when his fat a.ss cant get outta bed no more......gonna have to pay homeless people to wash him
nobody has put out more bums and homeless 4 and 5 stars than FSU


you pus*y dawg come see me lil boy
 4 years ago '05        #443
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$52,753 | Props total: 5456 5456
 DEDOS said:
nobody has put out more bums and homeless 4 and 5 stars than FSU


you pus*y dawg come see me lil boy
who gettin drafted from miami this year? when's the last time miami had a 1st round pick?

n shut yo a.ss up you from Punta Gorda
 4 years ago '05        #444
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$52,753 | Props total: 5456 5456

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #445
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17755 17755
 MRS. RONDO said:
who gettin drafted from miami this year? when's the last time miami had a 1st round pick?

n shut yo a.ss up you from Punta Gorda
you got me confused with your kind punta gorda. south florida son what dont you understand? any of these coward a.ss recruits that turn they back on their own city aint welcome back. lamarcus joyner aint even allowed back down here he got chased and hit over his head with a bottle when he came to visit his momma. you understand whats going on here or what?
 4 years ago '08        #446
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 119 119
Miami called Denver Kirkland and asked his people if they could come on campus today. Al Golden already used his in home visit for the week so he couldn't visit them. IDK if they would accept his commit still if he tried to and I'm not sure his stepdad wants him to commit anymore but I do think Al Golden feeling that pressure from the locals and trying to smooth things over
 4 years ago '06        #447
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17755 17755
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Miami called Denver Kirkland and asked his people if they could come on campus today. Al Golden already used his in home visit for the week so he couldn't visit them. IDK if they would accept his commit still if he tried to and I'm not sure his stepdad wants him to commit anymore but I do think Al Golden feeling that pressure from the locals and trying to smooth things over
GOLDEN GOON BREAKING HEARTS
 4 years ago '10        #448
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 2 2
 MRS. RONDO said:

[pic - click to view]



 DEDOS said:
you got me confused with your kind punta gorda. south florida son what dont you understand? any of these coward a.ss recruits that turn they back on their own city aint welcome back. lamarcus joyner aint even allowed back down here he got chased and hit over his head with a bottle when he came to visit his momma. you understand whats going on here or what?
You are the fukin dumbest person. Making sh*t up...
 4 years ago '06        #449
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17755 17755
 Manofwar9146 said:
Rumors of Miami re-offering Kirkland if Kirkland beg or goes thea...i lost respect for him and his pops....slave azz n*gga
your a nobody tho respect from a nobody
 4 years ago '05        #450
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$52,753 | Props total: 5456 5456
bottle huh what brand?
 4 years ago '05        #451
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$52,753 | Props total: 5456 5456
Kirkland cant step foot South Carolina soil belee dat, especially da dirty Chuck
 02-02-2013, 01:48 PM         #452
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
Rumors of Miami re-offering Kirkland if Kirkland beg or goes thea...i lost respect for him and his pops....slave azz n*gga
don't nobody give a fu*k who you respect
 4 years ago '06        #453
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17755 17755
 Cheeze said:
don't nobody give a fu*k who you respect
IM SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING
 4 years ago '05        #454
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$52,753 | Props total: 5456 5456
 DEDOS said:
IM SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING
i bet you scream like a lil bi*ch too
 4 years ago '06        #455
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17755 17755
 MRS. RONDO said:
i bet you scream like a lil bi*ch too
ya but i make ya momma scream when i have her legs up in the air 2 rooms down from yours

 4 years ago '05        #456
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$52,753 | Props total: 5456 5456
 DEDOS said:
ya but i make ya momma scream when i have her legs up in the air 2 rooms down from yours

not the way i make ya daddy n grandma scream at the same time though......ask ya granny what dat junya d!ck feels like...it was a cold november night when i introduced her to vlad the impaler....next day i rode ya daddy like a bull riding champ then hogtied him....picture that sh*t....
 4 years ago '06        #457
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17755 17755
JUNYA cant breath
 4 years ago '05        #458
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$14,873 | Props total: 3098 3098
 MRS. RONDO said:
not the way i make ya daddy n grandma scream at the same time though......ask ya granny what dat junya d!ck feels like...it was a cold november night when i introduced her to vlad the impaler....next day i rode ya daddy like a bull riding champ then hogtied him....picture that sh*t....
 4 years ago '11        #459
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 8 8
Fournette looks like an absolute beast.
 4 years ago '06        #460
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17755 17755
johnson is a scrub u should pull his offer

taking this guy to try to get at thomas yall pathetic
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The only IG chick I cant stop "Following" - Bria Myles
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside DMX Needs Saving -- This Video Says It All
190 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Blockbuster Video's unexpected sequel
137 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Trump Refuses To Fire Sean "Struggle" Spicer Because "He Gets..
22 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NBA LAMELO BALL GETS EXPOSED GETS SHUT DOWN by TYLER JOHNSON'S (MIAMI HEAT) LI..
110 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside End of an era: Kim Kardashian's ass looking like a wet pillow stepped ..
225 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
50 Cent Most Gangsta Moments(Video)
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Fast 9 poster courtesy of Tyrese
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy