Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
473 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '13        #4521
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,709 | Props total: 1813 1813
Visits Elsewhere To Keep An Eye On

Florida State is hosting several official visitors this weekend, but a few of their commitments and some targets are expected to be on campuses around the nation. Here is a rundown:

DB Clifford Chattman official visit to Texas A&M.

Notes: Clifford Chattman committed to Florida State last weekend during his official visit. Immediately after making that pledge, he said he was done with the recruiting process. Roughly 24 hours later, he disclosed that he would still take an official visit to Texas A&M, which was previously scheduled. The three-star defensive athlete contends he is firm in his pledge, but just wants to make sure it is the right choice.

LB Emmett Rice official visit to Louisville.

Notes: Emmett Rice is a long-time Florida State commitment. This weekend he will officially visit Louisville. He has previously taken an official to West Virginia. The FSU staff is confident he will stick with his pledge and sign with the Seminoles on Wednesday.

S Jamel Cook official visit to USC.

Notes: Jamel Cook is a long-time Florida State commitment who has taken a few official visits this month. He saw Louisville and then returned to Tallahassee over the past two weekends. He recently stated his top two were the Seminoles and USC, who he will see this weekend. Cook has been a bit all over the place down the stretch, but FSU is confident they retain his pledge and earn his signature on National Signing Day.

DT Stephon Taylor official visit to South Carolina.

Notes: Stephon Taylor has taken recent official visits to Florida State and Texas, and those two are thought to be his top two entering the final weekend of the recruiting process. South Carolina will try to throw themselves into the mix this weekend. They are relatively new to his recruitment.

OT Jauan Williams official visit to Georgia.

Notes: Jauan Williams told Noles247.com on Thursday that his decision has already been made, but he will still take an official visit to Georgia which was previously scheduled. Florida State, LSU, Oklahoma and Texas A&M are also in the mix. He officially visited all of those schools, with the exception of the Sooners. FSU is considered the favorite.

CB Carlos Becker official visit to Ole Miss.

Notes: Carlos Becker is set to take his final official before deciding on National Signing Day. The four-star defensive back has a top three of Florida State, N.C. State and Ohio State entering the visit. Most consider FSU the leader, with the Buckeyes as the top contender. Ole Miss will try to make a move with Becker this weekend.

OL Landon d!ckerson official visit to Tennessee.

Notes: Landon d!ckerson is set to take his final official visit this weekend to Tennessee. The Volunteers are considered the top competition to Florida State. Alabama, who hosted d!ckerson last weekend, is also heavily in the mix. d!ckerson will be a battle until National Signing Day. FSU went in-home with him on Thursday evening. His relationship with Rick Trickett is key for the Seminoles.

DE Terrell Hall official visit to Ole Miss.

Notes: Terrell Hall continues to list Florida State among his favorites, but the majority believes he is heading to Alabama for college. He officially visited the Crimson Tide last weekend. Maryland, the hometown school, is also in the mix. Ole Miss will take their shot this weekend and try to make the decision more difficult for Hall.

LB Dontavious Jackson unofficial visit to Texas.

Notes: Dontavious Jackson has already used his five officials, seeing Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Michigan and UCLA. He will use an unofficial this weekend to see nearby Texas. Most believe his decision comes down to Alabama, Florida State and Texas. The Longhorns get the final pitch.
 2 years ago '13        #4522
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Pivotal Visits Heading Into The Final Recruiting Weekend

A look at the pivotal visits and big recruiting weekends, the last recruiting weekend the 2016 recruiting cycle.

• LSU has the nation’s No. 1 recruiting class but it has one big, glaring hole. No quarterback. Les Miles and company are hoping to change that this weekend as they host in-state quarterback Lindsey Scott out of Zachary High.

Scott’s stock has risen down the stretch after he won Louisiana Gatorade Player of the Year honors as a senior throwing for 2,674 yards and 29 touchdowns, while adding another 1,607 yards rushing and another 23 scores. The 5-foot-11, 205-pound Scott led his team to the state semifinals.

“I’ve been coaching down in Louisiana for 18 years and he’s far and away the best quarterback I’ve been around at the high school level,” Zachary coach David Brewerton said. “He is a true dual-threat guy but he does look to throw it first. Extremely accurate, very strong arm. When it’s time to pull the ball down he’s a tremendous runner as well.”

As LSU courted Feleipe Franks and Dwayne Haskins, perhaps the guy they needed the whole time is the one-time Syracuse commit Scott, who is also considering Maryland and Rutgers.

“He is very much coached up football wise and that doesn’t have anything to do with us,” Brewerton said. “He’s been groomed to be a quarterback his whole life. Puts in a lot of time in the film room and a lot of extra time on the field. He knows all the ins and outs of being a quarterback and he has all the intangibles to go with some serious tangibles as well.”

• The biggest recruiting weekend is going down in Oxford as Ole Miss still has a shot to finish with the nation’s No. 1 recruiting class. Checking in at No. 4 in the 247Sports Recruiting Rankings, the Rebels will have most of their commits and remaining top targets on campus.

Hugh Freeze and his staff head into the weekend in a great spot for the No. 1 recruit in the state in defensive end Jeffery Simmons. Ole Miss is the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for the nation’s No. 3 safety Deontay Anderson. Top247 receiver Mykel Jones is another where confidence is high in Oxford going into the weekend.

Ole Miss is battling Alabama for a lot of these names. Besides Simmons and Jones, blue-chip cornerbacks Shyheim Carter and Nigel Knott will be in town, as will Top100 defensive end Terrell Hall. The No. 3 recruit in-state, Top100 receiver A.J. Brown could also end up in Tuscaloosa or Oxford on National Signing Day.

Once considered a huge Mississippi State lean, four-star defensive tackle Kobe Jones is giving a good look to Ole Miss and Oklahoma defensive tackle commit Marcell Southall is slated to visit for the first time.

It will be interesting to see if Ole Miss running back commit D’Vaughn Pennamon makes it as planned. Texas A&M is working hard to flip the in-state recruit.

Touted cornerback Carlos Becker rounds out the list as he also considers Florida State, N.C. State and Ohio State.

• Florida State is all about the defensive line this weekend as they aim to add to the nation’s No. 5 recruiting class. Top50 defensive end Brian Burns is the headliner as they battle Florida and Georgia among others for the U.S. Army All-American. The nation’s No. 1 JUCO prospect Jonathan Kongbo also heads to Tallahassee considering the Seminoles, Alabama, Tennessee and Ole Miss among others. Florida State will also host one-time silent commit and current Florida pledge in Top100 defensive tackle Shavar Manuel. Several from the Seminoles recruiting class will also be in town.

• One of the biggest needs for Florida in this class is finding playmakers at the receiver position. Perhaps none bigger than the nation’s No. 2 receiver than Houston commit Tyrie Cleveland, who heads to Gainesville this weekend. Five-star cornerback Kristian Fulton also visits The Swamp heading into the official considered a heavy LSU lean. Florida has the No. 6 recruiting class in the country. Many of those guys will be in as well.

• Georgia is in the mix for several touted prospects down the stretch including two they likely lead for that visit this weekend in former Top247 offensive tackle commit E.J. Price and Top247 defensive tackle Michail Carter.

• The No. 1 player in the country Rashan Gary elected to take his final official visit of the process to Clemson. The Tigers have the nation’s No. 10 recruiting class which is currently headlined by the No. 2 player in the land, defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence. Lawrence is already on campus and enrolled early. Gary heads into the weekend with Michigan, Ole Miss, Auburn, USC and Alabama as the others he’s favoring.

Four-star safety Isaiah Simmons also visits Clemson this weekend coming off a mid-week official to Michigan. Nebraska has been considered the long-time favorite for Simmons. Perhaps the Wolverines or Tigers change that.

• More weekend notables include the nation’s No. 1 linebacker Ben Davis visiting Auburn as he considers the Tigers, Alabama and Notre Dame leading up to National Signing Day. …The nation’s No. 1 safety Brandon Jones takes an official to Baylor. …Tennessee is putting the finishing touches on a small but talented class as the Vols host their largest official visit weekend of the cycle. The uncommitted headliners are five-star defensive tackle Derrick Brown, Top100 safety Nigel Warrior, Top100 offensive tackle Landon d!ckerson along with Top100 Miami cornerback commit Tyler Byrd. Tennessee heads into the weekend the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for Warrior and in the mix for the other three. …U.S. Army All-American linebacker Brendan Ferns takes his official to West Virginia as he tries to decide between the Mountaineers and Penn State. …The nation’s No. 1 receiver Demetris Robertson heads to Georgia Tech as he considers the Yellow Jackets alongside Alabama, Georgia, Notre Dame and Stanford. …Top100 linebacker Dontavious Jackson is expected in Austin to see Texas this weekend.
 2 years ago '13        #4523
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Saban Impresses Five Star Lineman

Offensive lineman Landon d!ckerson (Hudson, N.C./South Caldwell) said Alabama coach Nick Saban impressed him and his family during a Tuesday in-home visit.

"It went awesome," d!ckerson said. "My mom loved it."

Alabama Offensive Line coach Mario Cristobal met with d!ckerson earlier in the day.

"That went awesome, too," d!ckerson said. "He's a pretty awesome coach."

Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher went in-home Thursday evening.

"That went good," d!ckerson said.

The Seminoles lead the Crystal Ball with 80-percent. Virginia Tech, Auburn and Tennessee all have seven-percent on the Crystal Ball.

d!ckerson, a five-star prospect on 247Sports.com, officially visited Alabama, Florida State, Auburn and Florida.

He said he still plans to officially visit Tennessee this weekend.

d!ckerson said he doesn't expect Volunteers coach Butch Jones to do an in-home visit this week.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 4 offensive tackle and the No. 2 prospect in North Carolina in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #4524
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Details On When Carlos Becker Will Sign

Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola four-star cornerback Carlos Becker is expected to make a decision between three programs - Florida State, Ohio State and NC State - on National Signing Day.

The announcement will take place at 9:30 a.m. at his school and will be broadcast live on Bright House Sports Network.

Becker is taking an official visit to Ole Miss. He’s seen the Seminoles and Buckeye’s over the past two weekends.

The 247Sports.com Composite has Becker as the 15th ranked cornerback and 153rd best player overall.
 2 years ago '13        #4525
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Iowa State Wins Recruiting Battle For Touted TE

It’s Iowa State of touted tight end Chase Allen, as Matt Campbell and the new staff score their biggest win on the trail since taking over in Ames.

The Nixa (Mo.) High standout announced his verbal to the Cyclones on Friday afternoon choosing Iowa State over his other finalists Michigan and Nebraska.

Recruited by Alex Golesh, the 6-foot-6, 220-pound Allen took official visits to each of his favorites this month with the Cyclones getting the final trip.

The 247Sports Composite ranks Allen as the nation’s No. 25 tight end and No. 6 player overall in the state of Missouri.

Allen’s offer list also included Florida State, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri and Oklahoma State.
 2 years ago '13        #4526
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU Offers 2017 Defensive Tackle

On Friday, Florida State offered Largo (Fla.) Pinellas Park junior defensive tackle Jordon Scott.

It is the seventh offer for Scott.
 2 years ago '05        #4527
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 6327 6327
Welcome back keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 2 years ago '05        #4528
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Gavin on FSU: "Where my heart was."

Crawfordville (Fla.) Wakulla four-star wide receiver Keith Gavin re-committed to Florida State on Friday evening after an in-home visit with the Seminoles' coaching staff.

He spoke with Noles247.com immediately after going public with that decision to share why he chose FSU over Alabama.

"It has been the toughest decision I have ever made in my life," Gavin said. "It took me two weeks to come to this conclusion.

"Now I am happy," Gavin added after making his pledge. "I appreciate Coach (Billy) Napier, Coach Tosh (Lupoi), and Coach Nick Saban for recruiting me these last few years, but my heart is still at Florida State. I am happy to be committed."

For the 6-foot-3, 211-pound wide receiver, it wasn't solely about his heart when it came to making up his mind.

"It is more than just where my heart was," Gavin continued. "Coach Fisher runs a great program. Alabama is a big powerhouse team, but Florida State is the same way. I didn't feel like I could go wrong. But when it came down to it, Florida State is a pro-style offense where they pass and all of that stuff with how they use their receivers. It is my hometown, so that is where I feel I should be at."

Gavin committed to FSU once before. He backed off that original pledge in late August. The effort of Jimbo Fisher andLawrence Dawsey, among others, since he went back on the market is the primary reason he will wear Garnet and Gold in the end.

"They actually recruited me harder after I decommitted," Gavin said. "I knew I was a priority for them. It was a tough decision to decommit, I took some time and then I did it. But they stuck with me. This is where my heart was at and this is where I think I need to be at, so this is my next move."

Now that he is back in the fold for the 'Noles, Gavin is thinking about heading to Tallahassee for the weekend to recruit some future teammates.

"I think I am going to come over there for a little bit this weekend," Gavin said.
 2 years ago '13        #4529
Semeautomatic 
space
space
After FSU In Home, Gavin Back In The Fold

Crawfordville (Fla.) Wakulla four-star wide receiver Keith Gavin re-committed to Florida State following an in-home visit with head coach Jimbo Fisher and his staff on Friday evening.

Tribe16pic.twitter.com/5b9f89JIRH

Gavin wrote via twitter, "Today I'm ending my recruiting process. I am happy to announce that I will be signing with #NoleNation 2016! I want to thank Coach Fisher and his entire Coaching staff. I also want to thank Coach Saban, Napier and Coach Tosh and the Alabama staff for recruiting me. I'm excited and can't wait to get to work! #NoleNation #Tribe16."

Gavin decommitted from FSU in late August after being a long-time pledge. The primary reason for backing off that pledge was because he wanted to further investigate Alabama as an option. Gavin officially visited the Crimson Tide and then the Seminoles over the past two weekends. Both staffs, with their head coaches, went in-home this week. FSU got the final crack on Friday afternoon.

The 6-foot-3, 211-pound wide receiver is the only receiver FSU will be taking in this class. Wide receivers coach Lawrence Dawsey was his primary recruiter.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Gavin as the No. 111 player in the nation and No. 17 wide receiver.
 2 years ago '14        #4530
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$37 | Props total: 12 12
I love Gavin.He made Franks look a lot better than he is.If we keep everybody we got and land any 2 others left it will be great class.I heard on radio that d!ckerson lives in same town as Rick Barnes(Tennessee BBall coach) parents.Its where Barnes was raised.They say d!ckersons Mom and Dad have breakfast with Barnes family almost every morning thru the week.They acted like it was a lock that he is goin to Tennessee.But that Bama site thought Gavin was for sure goin to Bama so who knows.
 2 years ago '15        #4531
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1565 1565
We got Gavin
 2 years ago '13        #4532
Semeautomatic 
space
space
With Gavin, FSU Moves Up To No.3 For 2016

With the addition of Crawfordville (Fla.) Wakulla four-star wide receiver Keith Gavin on Friday evening, Florida State's 2016 recruiting class moved up from No. 5 overall to No. 3 overall in the 247Sports.com Football Team Recruiting Rankings.

The Seminoles now have 21 total commitments.

FSU has a shot at competing for the nation's top class depending on how they close. You can feel free to calculate their projected finish using the 247Sports.com Class Calculator.
 2 years ago '08        #4533
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 1472 1472
GAVINS BACK!!!!!

thats a true seminole cause im sure bama told him how bad dawsey sucks as a coach. and he still said to hell with it.

i legit thought he was gone to bama. as in "no way" we get him back. this is the best recruiting news in a while.
 01-30-2016, 06:16 AM         #4534
trameld 28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great Pick up!!
 2 years ago '13        #4535
Semeautomatic 
space
space
USC Official Visit Updates

Athletes Keyshawn Young (Miami/Senior) and Jamel Cook (Miami/Central) arrived for their official visit to USC Friday.

Young is down to Louisville, USC and Michigan and plans to announce Wednesday at 1 p.m.

He's officially visited all three of his finalists.

The Crystal Ball reads 55-percent for Louisville, 20-percent for Michigan, 15-percent for Florida State and 10-percent for Alabama.

Cook, a Florida State commit, is down to the Seminoles and Trojans and plans to announce Wednesday morning.

Both Miami prospects are being recruited as athlete/defensive backs for USC.

Young, a three-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 67 wide receiver and the No. 57 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Cook, a four-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 2 athlete and the No. 16 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Defensive tackle Boss Tagaloa (Concord, Calif./De La Salle) also arrived yesterday.

He's also officially visited Michigan, Washington and UCLA.

The Crystal Ball reads 62-percent for UCLA, 25-percent for Washington and 12-percent for Michigan.

Tagaloa, a four-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 13 defensive tackle and the No. 15 prospect in California in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

His teammate, tight end Devin Asiasi (Concord, Calif./De La Salle), is slated to arrive later today.

He's officially visited Washington, Alabama, Michigan and UCLA.

The Crystal Ball reads 54-percent for USC, 23-percent for Michigan, 15-percent for Alabama and eight-percent for Washington.
 2 years ago '13        #4536
Semeautomatic 
space
space
VIP Scoop: Trickett Checked In On Ball

Florida State offensive line coach Rick Trickett made his way to Fredricksburg (Va.) Stafford on Friday to make a final in-home visit with four-star offensive tackle pledge Josh Ball.

Ball is a solid commitment to the Seminoles and set to sign on Wednesday.

He officially visited FSU early in January.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Ball as the No. 199 prospect in the nation and No. 19 offensive tackle.
 2 years ago '13        #4537
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Becker Indicates He Is Down To Two

Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola four-star cornerback Carlos Becker is on an official visit to Ole Miss this weekend. Despite checking out the Rebels, he took to his Instagram account during Saturday afternoon to indicate he is down to two schools - Florida State and Ohio State.

FSU leads in the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball.

He is expected to announce his final decision on National Signing Day.

The 6-foot-2, 185-pound cornerback is ranked No. 153 overall and as the No. 15 cornerback in the nation.
 2 years ago '13        #4538
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Looking Back: Fisher's Signing Class

With National Signing Day coming up on Wednesday, let's take a look back at how Jimbo Fisher's classes since 2010 have shaped the program.

Five-stars: CB/S Lamarcus Joyner, LB Christian Jones, ATH Christian Green, Jeff Luc
Four-stars: WR Kenny Shaw, DE Darious Cummings, WR Greg Dent, LB Telvin Smith, De’Joshua Johnson
How the class performed: Jimbo Fisher’s first class came together quickly and he connected immediately with Joyner and Luc. Joyner developed into an All-American and leader of the secondary. Jones and Smith were key to the title run, and Shaw was a dependable receiver. While the coaches hit big with five- and four-stars, FSU landed an elite pass rusher (Bjoern Werner), dependable safety (Terrence Brooks) and turned a defensive tackle into an All-American left tackle (Cameron Erving). A few others in the group: Mike Harris and Chad Abram.
Players drafted by NFL: Six (Joyner, Smith, Werner, Harris, Brooks, Erving). Jones was a free-agent signing. Another signee, Will Tye, left FSU and was a standout at Stony Brook before landing with the New York Giants

Five-stars: S Karlos Williams, DT Timmy Jernigan, ATH James Wilder, TE Nick O’Leary
Four-stars: CB Nick Waisome, RB Devonta Freeman, WR Kelvin Benjamin, OT Jordan Prestwood, G Bobby Hart, DE Cornellius Carradine, WR Rashad Greene, G Jacob Fahrenkrug, DE Giorgio Newberry, OT Josue Matias, DT Derrick Mitchell
How the class performed: A class for the ages. Greene and O’Leary became two of the best players at their position to ever play at FSU. Freeman was a 1,000-yard rusher as a junior. Benjamin broke out as a redshirt sophomore with 15 TD receptions. Jernigan and Carradine developed into stars. And a large group of three-stars had an impact: Tre’ Jackson was an All-American guard, while Nile Lawrence-Stample and Lamarcus Brutus had strong finishes to their careers. The group also includes Jacob Coker, who won a national title with Alabama in 2015.
Players drafted by NFL: Nine so far (Williams, Jernigan, O’Leary, Freeman, Benjamin, Hart, Carradine, Greene, Jackson). Wilder was undrafted but has also been on the practice squad with the Bengals before signing a futures deal with the Bills. Lawrence-Stample, Brutus and Coker are among those who could be drafted in 2016.

Five-stars: DE Mario Edwards Jr., DT Eddie Goldman, QB Jameis Winston, CB Ronald Darby, DE Chris Casher
Four-stars: RB Mario Pender, LB Ukeme Eligwe, S P.J. Williams, WR Marvin Bracy, DT Justin Shanks, TE Christo Kourtzidis, CB Colin Blake, LB Reggie Northrup, OT Menelik Watson
How the class performed: It was a small group and, while most have now moved on, many played a crucial role on the 2013 title team. Winston won a Heisman in a record-setting freshman season. Goldman was FSU’s most consistent lineman in 2014, while Edwards excelled against the run. Darby and Williams were tough to beat in 2013. The group also includes Roberto Aguayo, Cason Beatty and Sean Maguire.
Looking ahead: Only four players remain in Tallahassee: Maguire, Casher, Pender and Shanks. Maguire will miss the spring but will be part of a quarterback competition this August.
Players drafted by NFL:[/b] Six (Winston, Edwards, Goldman, Darby, Williams, Watson). Northrup could add to the total this spring.

Five-stars: LB Matthew Thomas, CB Jalen Ramsey
Four-stars: DE DeMarcus Walker, CB Ryan Green, G Ira Denson, LB EJ Levenberry, DT Keith Bryant, WR Isaiah Jones, WR Kermit Whitfield, ATH Marquez White
How the class has done so far: Ramsey is one of the best two-sport athletes to have ever competed at FSU and is in the conversation among the top defensive backs in school history. Walker, Whitfield and White enjoyed breakout junior seasons. Drops have at times been an issue for Wilson, but his junior year was his best season. Hoskins emerged as a versatile linebacker. Nate Andrews has been effective against the run. Stevenson moved from linebacker to fullback and has been a strong blocker.
Looking ahead: Walker, White and Andrews will be leaders on defense in 2016. Wilson and Whitfield are likely starters in the three-receiver sets but will be pushed by younger receivers.
Players drafted by NFL: Ramsey will be the first to be drafted.

Five-stars: RB Dalvin Cook, WR Ermon Lane,
Four-stars: WR Travis Rudolph, LB Jacon Pugh, LB Kain Daub, DT Derrick Nnadi, OT Roderick Johnson, DT Demarcus Christmas, S Trey Marshall, LB Delvin Purifoy, OT Chad Mavety, ATH Ja’Vonn Harrison, DE Lorenzo Featherston, QB JJ Cosentino, G Corey Martinez and TE Mavin Saunders.
How the class has done so far: Cook has been a star, rushing for 1,691 yards and 19 touchdowns in 2015. Rudolph has had some breakout games but needs to be more consistent. Johnson is the team’s best offensive linemen, while Nnadi and Christmas are emerging talents and will likely both start at tackle. Marshall’s sophomore year was sidetracked by injury but he could be the star corner. Three-star prospects like Ryan Izzo, Kareem Are, Alec Eberle and Derrick Kelly have developed into starters. Fred Jones is in line for more reps in the fall. Stephen Gabbard has handled the snapping duties well the past two years.
Looking ahead: Roughly a dozen signees from this class could start in 2016. The juniors and redshirt sophomores are the backbone of the team this fall and, if most stick around, could be key in 2017, too.

Five-stars: Derwin James, Josh Sweat, Tarvarus McFadden, George Campbell
Four-stars: Jacques Patrick, Deondre Francois, Da’Vante Phillips, Abdul Bello, Marcus Lewis, Darvin Taylor, Auden Tate, Sh’mar Kilby-Lane, Calvin Brewton, Lorenzo Phillips
How the class has done so far: James started the final eight games and had 91 tackles. Sweat recovered quicker than expected and had 41 tackles. Patrick earned a start when Cook was injured and ran well against Syracuse.
Looking ahead: James and Sweat are young stars who should only get better. McFadden and Lewis will compete for starting jobs, and a deep receiving corps should push the veterans for playing time. Francois will likely be the No. 1 quarterback in the spring with Sean Maguire injured. The majority of the group hasn’t had a chance to show much yet, but it’s a talented class.
 2 years ago '05        #4540
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Hes back cause nobody wanted his fu*king a.ss
Gavin is better than any WR commit you've had in the past 10 years loser... we snatched him from Bama who had Saban at his house while yall f!ghtin over buzzards for scraps enjoy your 5'6 pipsqueak go to wr while we enjoy our 6'3, 230 pound man child
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
18 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
He Must've Had Somewhere Really Important To Be
46 comments
21 hours ago