Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Love White Hoes like this
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Gucci Mane's Brother Upset That He & His Mother Were Not Invited To The..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 12 Lines From 'Super Slimey' You Can Use to Stunt on IG
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '13        #4441
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,920 | Props total: 1897 1897
Interesting Article I Found With Some Info On A Few Recruits We Are After From A Few Days Ago.....

VIP Nuggets: Bama In The Lead For Top247 WR

*** Last week, BOL reported that while Alabama was heavily involved with several top-notch options at wide receiver, sources has reported that the Tide was likely in the best shape with four-star Sunshine State athlete Keith Gavin. After his official visit to the Capstone over the weekend, we are now more confident than ever that this remains the case.

According to someone in Gavin's closest inner circle, Alabama has firmly passed FSU as the 6-foot-3, 221-pounder's top school. In fact, the response was an emphatic "oh definitely" when asked if the Tide had done enough to push ahead of the Seminoles. Although a decision was not made - at least publicly - over the weekend, Alabama is in outstanding shape heading down the stretch for the 127th-ranked prospect overall.

*** The plight of Meridian four-star defensive tackle Raekwon Davis was headache-inducing to say the least if you were following the recruiting trail on Sunday. Davis was in Starkville for his official visit to Mississippi State, and in the early afternoon, Mississippi State beat writers began to report that Davis had flipped his commitment to the Bulldogs. Davis's Twitter page was also changed to reflect that he was indeed a Bulldog.

As Alabama beat writers called to confirm, Davis was giving them a different story altogether, insisting that he was committed to Alabama and that his Twitter account had been hacked (and it was subsequently changed back to reflect his Tide commitment). Meanwhile, sources from within Mississippi State continued to maintain that Davis had flipped while sources from Tuscaloosa maintained that he was solid to the Tide.

What does all of this mean? Literally - in this case - absolutely nothing until Signing Day. Davis still has an official visit set for FSU next weekend and caps off his recruiting trips on the 29th in Tuscaloosa. Davis is being pulled in many different directions, and if Davis did flip to MSU coaches on Sunday, it was to their advantage for that information to come out as early as possible to keep the local pressure on him. Look for this recruitment to come down to the wire with multiple storylines still possible in a number of different directions.

*** Starkville (Miss) four-star receiver A.J. Brown was also visiting the Capstone over the weekend on his official visit, and unlike the madness surrounding his Magnolia State peer Davis, Brown quickly took to Twitter to indicate that he was not talking following his visit.

That does not mean, however, that information was absent following the 59th-ranked prospect's trip. According to at least one source close to the Top100 receiver, there is an increasing confidence that Brown will end up in Tuscaloosa when all is said and done on Signing Day. Given the difficulties of pulling a prospect out of Mississippi, however (and evidenced by the drama surrounding Davis), it should be noted that this will likely come down to the wire. By all indications, Brown had a great visit and Alabama is squarely in the mix in the home stretch.

*** One of the fastest prospects in the country is FSU running back commit Amir Rasul, who at 6-foot, 200 pounds, has elite track speed and brings to mind the game of exiting Tide senior Kenyan Drake. There are a lot of similarities in the two athlete's physical build and running style, and the Tide would love to bring in an heir apparent to fill that versatile role that Drake brought to the table.

Sources close to Rasul believe that the Tide has given him a lot to think about entering the final two and a half weeks before Signing Day. Rasul was in town on his official visit and spoke very highly on record of his time in Tuscaloosa. Those who spent time with Rasul during the weekend confirmed that the speedster was blown away and with Alabama looking to add another back in this class, Rasul could be a real possibility to watch.
 2 years ago '13        #4442
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Blue Chip 2017 Recaps Notre Dame Junior Day

Heading into Saturday's visit to Notre Dame for junior day, 247Sports was told that Notre Dame was a top contender for Lawrenceville (Ga.) Archer Top50 athlete Jamyest Williams.

The Irish were looking to make a move on the likes of Alabama, Clemson, Florida State, Georgia and Michigan State for the nation's No. 2 athlete recruit according to 247Sports in 2017.

Williams, who best projects at cornerback on the next level, left South Bend seeing a potential future for himself in an ND uniform.

"Most definitely," he said.

This was Williams's first time on campus.

"Great School with lots of football tradition," he said. "Definitely raised my eye a.good bit. And.the academics and booster connects speaks for itself."

Williams is the nation's No. 39 prospect overall.
 2 years ago '13        #4443
Semeautomatic 
space
space
UNC, Brewer Going All In For Craig-Myers

North Carolina wide receiver coach Gunter Brewer is not only a talented teacher of the receiver position, but a hard-working recruiting ace. With National Signing Day less than two weeks way, the Tar Heels are working to secure a few more targets to compete their 2016 pull.

One big time UNC target is 2016 wide receiver Nate Craig-Myers out of Tampa Catholic. The 6-2, 205-pound prospect took an official visit North Carolina on Sept. 18th. Looking to make a decision on Feb. 3rd, the four-star prospect has narrowed his choices down to three schools.

Craig-Myers took an official visit to Auburn over the Jan. 16th weekend and is scheduled to be at Ole Miss on Jan. 29th.

Coach Brewer has been no stranger to Tampa for this recruiting cycle. He has made multiple recruiting visits to check in on Craig-Myers. His most recent came on Friday.

@Bryant I think I found the next u here on the road in The Tampa area. #FreakFreak

Coach Brewer was Dallas Cowboys' wideout Dez Bryant's coach at Oklahoma State. Putting two and two together, the above tweet indicates that Brewer believes Craig-Myers has the potential to be as good as Bryant.

Per the 247Sports Composite ranking of the 2016 class, Craig-Myers is the No. 6 wide receiver, No. 43 overall prospect, and the No. 5 player in the state of Florida.
 2 years ago '08        #4444
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 1567 1567
did cook make the visit this weekend? i guess kongo or whatever dipped out
 2 years ago '11        #4445
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 485 485
 rfessler1 said:
Yea, Cook made the visit
 2 years ago '13        #4446
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Miles, Raymond, LSU Impresses Mullen

Cornerback Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek, Fla.) said there's "no rankings" following the completion of his five official visits.

He took his last official visit this weekend to LSU.

He said he's still considering LSU, Clemson, Florida State, Louisville and TCU, the five places he officially visited.

Mullen still plans to announce on National Signing Day.

The Crystal Ball reads 50-percent for LSU, 38-percent for Florida State, three-percent for Clemson, three-percent for Florida and three-percent for Alabama.

Mullen said his favorite portion of his LSU official visit was the bond he built with the players.

"The best part was getting a chance to chill and meet with everyone," Mullen said. "(Getting) to know the people that's around. (To) chill with the players."

Mullen said two elements made this LSU official visit different than his other four trips.

"The good food and just the different people," Mullen said.

Les Miles and his staff delivered a message to the U.S. Army All-American throughout his time on campus.

"Coach (Les) Miles is a great dude," Mullen said. "(He was) just explaining how I can become a better man, father and brother. (I liked) how (LSU Defensive Backs) coach (Corey) Raymond can help produce me as a good player on and off the field."

Overall, Mullen said three things stood out during his time in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

"The people, the food and the environment," Mullen said.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 6 cornerback and the No. 10 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #4447
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
Yes, Cook made the visit. Kongbo will visit next weekend
 2 years ago '13        #4448
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Meyers Does Some Recruiting On His Official Visit

New Orleans (La.) Holy Cross four-star cornerback Kyle Meyers made his way to Florida State this weekend for an official visit. Meyers has been committed since June.

"It was great," Meyers said. "Coming here. It felt like home. The food was great. It was just a great visit."

Meyers made the visit with his mother, uncle, aunt, and grandmother. It wasn't his first time at FSU, as he camped with the Seminoles over the summer and made additional visits in the summer and during the season.

"My mom and my uncle have all been up here," Meyers said. "It was the first time for my grandmother and my aunt. They loved it. They enjoyed every second. They are 100% behind me and my decision."

For the prospect, the best part of the visit was spending more time with two members of Jimbo Fisher's staff that he has grown close to.

"The coaches, just how down to earth they are," Meyers said. "They didn't tell me what I wanted to hear, they told me what I needed to hear.

"Coach Kelly and Coach Sanders, those two guys, they recruited me and I just talked with them a lot," Meyers added. "I feel really comfortable with them."

The 6-foot, 170-pound defensive back chatted with Kelly in-depth about his future role as a Seminole.

"They like me at corner," Meyers said. "(Kelly) showed me video of my highlight plays and then showed me how they are just like some of the Florida State players. I make the same type of plays. He said I am the size and character of a Florida State player that he is looking for. I fit all the measurements and characteristics of his recruits, his players."

A current defensive back, Marcus Lewis, hosted Meyers on the visit and spoke about his transition from the high school level to college over the past seven months.

"He was just telling me that the transition wasn't that difficult for him," Meyers said. "He just said they keep you focused."

Meyers, who said he is done with the recruiting process despite continued interest from Ole Miss, was also playing the role of recruiter on the visit, especially with fellow Louisiana prospects Clifford Chattman and Stephon Taylor.

"I was recruiting, I talked to those guys, Keith Gavin and Stephon," "I was telling them about Florida State. I was telling them why we want to have them.

"I think I recruited very well," Meyers added. "They enjoyed themselves and they enjoyed everything."

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Meyers as the No. 250 overall prospect and No. 24 cornerback.
 2 years ago '13        #4449
Semeautomatic 
space
space
4 Star DT Stephon Taylor Moves FSU Up After Official Visit

New Orleans (LA) McDonogh four-star defensive tackle Stephon Taylor took an official visit to Florida State this weekend. After the trip, the 6-foot-4, 292-pound big man spoke with Noles247 about his weekend stay in Tallahassee.

“It was pretty good, I had a good time.” Taylor said. “I liked it. The academics, the environment there was nice and I liked the coaching staff.”

After the visit, Taylor told Noles247 that he’s narrowed his choices to two teams.

“FSU made it up there. I think they bumped it up a notch with this visit,” Taylor says he’ll choose from two teams. “Texas and FSU is about it. It’ll come down to those two.”

Taylor admits that his decision will not be easy. Florida State and Texas appeal to him on several levels.

“Texas has great coaches, great academics, great program. They got everything you could want, but so does FSU also,” Taylor added. “FSU and Texas have about the same thing. Great coaches, program, facilities. I’m just going to have to talk it over with my family, pray on it, talk to my coach and then make the best decision for me.”

A final decision from Taylor will be announced on Signing Day.

Will it be Texas or Florida State?

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 01-24-2016 at 01:42 PM..
 2 years ago '13        #4450
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU Lands Defensive Athlete On Sunday

New Orleans (La.) McDonogh 35 three-star athlete Clifford Chattman has committed to Florida State at the conclusion of his weekend official visit.

pic.twitter.com/9864L7iCM6

The 6-foot-4, 175-pound athlete, who is being recruited by FSU as a potential safety, was also drawing heavy interest from Arizona and Texas A&M. He had previously taken official visits to see the Wildcats, as well as Oklahoma. He was scheduled to see the Aggies next weekend.

Chattman drew heavy interest from FSU over the past two weeks. The charge for him was led by area recruiter Randy Sanders, with a.ssistance from defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach Charles Kelly. Those two coaches, along with head coach Jimbo Fisher, went in-home last week to visit with Chattman and his family.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Chattman as the No. 43 athlete in the nation.
 2 years ago '13        #4451
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Alabama Makes Big Move For Five Star

Offensive lineman Landon d!ckerson (Hudson, N.C./South Caldwell) said Alabama is now tied with Florida State and Tennessee following his weekend official visit in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

"Absolutely," d!ckerson said. "I just wish I would've taken this Alabama visit earlier."

d!ckerson has now officially visited Alabama, Florida State, Auburn and Florida.

He said he now plans to visit Tennessee January 29 for his final official.

He chose the Volunteers over Georgia.

"I'm considering (Tennessee) more (than the Bulldogs)," d!ckerson said. "I wan to go up there and get with the players and let them tell me the truth of how it is there. I want to see the staff and see the pros and cons of the place."

d!ckerson will make his college choice following that visit.

The Crystal Ball reads 58-percent for Florida State, 25-percent for Virginia Tech, eight-percent for Auburn and eight-percent for Tennessee.

d!ckerson arrived at Alabama with his father Friday and stayed through this afternoon.

"I really liked everything," d!ckerson said. "It's probably one of the best trips I've seen so far. This trip helped Alabama a lot. They are definitely in the running now."

d!ckerson pointed out his time with Crimson Tide Offensive Line coach Mario Cristobal as a highlight.

"He's pretty awesome," d!ckerson said. "He's a great guy. He took us in the locker room to try on our jerseys and gave us a speech and he had 20 guys fired up and ready to go as if we were about to play LSU for the National Title."

Alabama coach Nick Saban delivered his own message in his office before d!ckerson exited.

"He wants me to come be part of his dynasty," d!ckerson said. "He talked about his whole developmental plan for his players. How he prepares them for life or the NFL mentally and physically."

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 4 offensive tackle and the No. 2 prospect in North Carolina in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #4452
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Four Star Becker Impressed With Everything At Ohio State

Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola defensive back Carlos Becker is ready to head back to the Sunshine State after what he felt was a very good Ohio State official visit.

“I liked it a lot,” Becker said while waiting at the airport for his flight home.

When asked what stood out to him Becker had a quick response.

“Everything,” he said.

Becker’s host was freshman offensive lineman Matthew Burrell.

Becker said he is developing a good relationship with Ohio State defensive coordinator Greg Schiano. He is also impressed with Urban Meyer.

“He’s a cool guy,” Becker said.

Becker said he plans to take his last official visit next weekend.

“Yeah, I’ll take it,” he said. “It will probably be either Clemson or Ole Miss, I’m not sure yet.”

Becker previously visited Wisconsin and North Carolina State during the football season. He made an official visit to Florida State last weekend.

The 6-foot-2 and 185-pound Becker is being recruited by the Buckeyes as a cornerback. He played both cornerback and safety during his senior season and intercepted six passes. Playing cornerback as a junior Becker had five interceptions.

Becker is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports rankings. He is the country’s No. 113 overall prospect, the No. 11 cornerback, and the No. 14 prospect in Florida.
 2 years ago '13        #4453
Semeautomatic 
space
space
The Upside Is There For New FSU Commit

New Florida State commit Clifford Chattman is a project but he's one worth taking a shot on. Chattman is a bit of a man without a position right now. A skinny 6-foot-5, Chattman could be a safety, outside linebacker or even a defensive end. Right now though, he's best in a hybrid safety/linebacker role. Few 6-foot-5 defenders can really flip their hips and be effective in coverage. Even Chattman has his ups and downs in that regard but he's rare in that he can legitimately develop into a safety even at his size.

Though Chattman is raw right now. He's worth a take for Florida State. There's only one other prospect that I've ever scouted that I would realistically compare Chattman to (though fellow 2016 prospect Jamel Cook is similar). That prospect was Tulsa's Dexter McCoil out of the class of 2009. McCoil was skinny but talented and managed to finish his career with 18 interceptions at Tulsa. He took some time to develop but you look up today and he's still playing in the NFL and is currently on the active roster with the San Diego Chargers.

Particularly given Chattman's relationship with fellow Florida State target Stephon Taylor, Chattman's pickup makes a lot of sense for the Seminoles.
 2 years ago '13        #4454
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Top 247 DE Clayton Recaps UF Visit

Vienna (Ga.) Dooly County Top247 defensive end Antonneous Clayton, a Florida commit, took his official visit to see the Gators this past weekend. How was the trip for the 6-foot-3, 220-pound pass rusher?

“The visit went great,” Clayton said. “We mostly just ate at lot, that was all.”

Also on campus this weekend for the Gators was five-star weak-side defensive end Brian Burns. How does Florida plan to use Clayton and Burns if both end up in Gainesville?

“When one would get tired, the other would come in and switch out — that Buck, hybrid, outside linebacker position.”

Clayton says he didn’t get to interact much with Burns during the visit, so he did not have much insight on where the Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage prospect was leaning. He then added with a laugh, “I don’t really don’t care.”

The debate for much of this month as been whether Clayton would take another official visit or not. He gave the latest on that.

“I might take one to Florida State next week,” Clayton admitted. “I don’t know, I just might still take one.”

Apparently, Florida’s coaching staff will try to go in-home with Clayton as late as possible with the contact period ending in a week.

“I think Coach [Jim McElwain], Coach [Geoff] Collins and Coach [Chris] Rumph are coming in Saturday,” Clayton said if he does not take that visit to see the Seminoles.

He is unsure when or if Florida State coaches will visit him.

“I don’t know, it may be a surprise visit. Coach [Charles] Kelly usually calls before he’s coming.

The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Clayton as the nation’s No. 26 overall prospect in the 2016 class.
 2 years ago '05        #4455
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,681 | Props total: 6503 6503
damn we kinda came outta nowhere for Taylor
 2 years ago '13        #4456
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Junior G said:
damn we kinda came outta nowhere for Taylor
We've been on him for awhile but he's one of the recruits that hasn't focused on recruiting until late or after his season was over. We def gotta land another DT and hopefully 2 DE's and hopefully Dontavious Jackson at ILB.
 2 years ago '05        #4457
space
space
 Semeautomatic said:
We've been on him for awhile but he's one of the recruits that hasn't focused on recruiting until late or after his season was over. We def gotta land another DT and hopefully 2 DE's and hopefully Dontavious Jackson at ILB.
yea nobody had him in our class...........now he says we in are in the final 2........Jackson aint comin........he was infatuated with FSU for a min but thats over
 2 years ago '13        #4458
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Junior G said:
yea nobody had him in our class...........now he says we in are in the final 2........Jackson aint comin........he was infatuated with FSU for a min but thats over
Nobody had him in our class because of that. But we've always been lurking around along with Texas & LSU (where everyone thought he was going until they landed 3 top 150 DT's).

And don't give up hope on Jackson. We got two of the best closers in Jimbo & Brew.
 2 years ago '05        #4459
space
space
you are right bout Jimbo n Brewster anything is possible with them 2....
 2 years ago '13        #4460
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU And Michigan At The Top For Pie

Miami (Fla.) three-star athlete Keyshawn Young took an official visit to Florida State this weekend. After the trip ended, Young told Noles247 that the Seminoles came from outside his top five and made a move into the number two spot.

“FSU is second to Michigan right now,” Young said once he landed back in Miami

“My trip to FSU was good, the people, the culture, the city, everything. I got to hangout with Bobo (Wilson), Dalvin (Cook), Da’Vante Phillips. It was like being at home.”

Young said the FSU coaches are recruiting him as either a cornerback or wide receiver.

“I want to play receiver. I met with coach (Lawrence) Dawsey, he was real cool, we didn’t talk a lot about football, just about life and things like that," he said.

Young didn’t have any family members with him on his visit to FSU, but he was accompanied by a long time friend.

“I went with one of my best friends - Jamel Cook. We’ve known each other for a long time. He’s committed to FSU and he was telling me to come too because it’s home.”

Cook and Young aren’t done taking visits together. On Wednesday the two will be going to USC and then on the weekend they’ll take their last visit to Alabama.

A final decision from Young will come on Signing Day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - George W. Bush: 'The Russian gov. made a project turning Amer..
94 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
46 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA D-Wade gets his butt ate :mjlol:
170 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feds Seize $22M Worth Of Weed Shipped From Cali To NYC For "Operation ..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy