Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS īCHAIN !!!!!
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
122 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

11 months ago '13        #4441
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,512 | Props total: 356 356
 DEDOS said:
T. Mullin is trashhhhhhhhhhhhhj
We will see how trash he is when he picking of passes against y'all B"UM"'s. There's only a few recruits of y'all's that somewhat impress me and they are: McCloud, Bruce, Byrd, Mullins & Homer. No one else even impressed me at all.
 11 months ago '06        #4442
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,715 | Props total: 12261 12261
 Semeautomatic said:
We will see how trash he is when he picking of passes against y'all B"UM"'s. There's only a few recruits of y'all's that somewhat impress me and they are: McCloud, Bruce, Byrd, Mullins & Homer. No one else even impressed me at all.
Stupid fu*k left out shaq quarterman the top tackler of the army game. Among others. Clown lol
 11 months ago '13        #4443
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Stupid fu*k left out shaq quarterman the top tackler of the army game. Among others. Clown lol
Quarterman & Allison are good, but I'm not that impressed by them. I don't see them being the game changing prospects in you programs future like past players you all had. And the rest of your recruits are three star no names that will barely pan out in college. I will give you this, Richt will be the best thing that's happened to you all since Butch left. Believe me I know Miami football just as well as I know FSU football. I watched Miami football just as much I did FSU growing up and actually like the program. He will provide you all much better talent than Golden ever put on the field and will get more out of them. I do wish you all success cause competition only makes things better and it's lonely at the top lol. #statechamps #fsu #noles #fearthespear #tomahawknation #seminolenation
 11 months ago '06        #4444
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,715 | Props total: 12261 12261
Fear the spear what type of cornball shyt is that. Feel tis steel fool!!!! BLUCKA BLUCKA BLUCKA!!!!!
 11 months ago '13        #4445
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Fear the spear what type of cornball shyt is that. Feel tis steel fool!!!! BLUCKA BLUCKA BLUCKA!!!!!
Been a saying at FSU for a long time! LOL! But, no matter what we still own Miami. #sixstraight
 11 months ago '15        #4446
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 1056 1056
@. I got 2 young ones that are coming for dem canes. The 1st one up won't be available yet. Not until 2022. When you're ready I'll let in take a look at em.
 11 months ago '13        #4447
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
10 Things To Know Entering The Furious Finish

A little more than three weeks remain between now and National Signing Day. Here is what you need to know for the furious finish:

1. FSU may lose some – FSU will exit the dead period, which concludes on Wednesday evening, with 18 total commitments. You can see the commitment list here. Their class ranks fourth in the nation and tops in the ACC according to the 247Sports.com Composite Team Rankings. The good news for Jimbo Fisher and his staff is that they have no worries with seven of their 18 commitments, as they are now enrolled. As for the other 11 commitments, many of them are very solid. A few to keep an eye on are running back pledge Amir Rasul and athlete Jamel Cook. Both of those South Florida pledges are making plans to see others in January, and may not take an official to FSU. Always a cause for concern.

2. FSU will definitely gain some – FSU enters the final three-plus weeks of recruiting with a few needs to fill. Those needs are primarily on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively, they would like a top-tier wide receiver and potentially an offensive lineman or two. Defensively, they need to add another defensive end, linebacker, and one to two defensive backs. Roughly, FSU has six more spots to fill, with that number increasing if they suffer any defections.

3. Defensive back board is talent-filled – FSU already has a commitment from the nation’s top cornerback, Levonta Taylor. They also have a pledge by four-star cornerback Kyle Meyers, as well as four-star athlete Jamel Cook, a likely safety option. Cook’s pledge is best described as soft entering the final stretch. FSU is interested in adding one to two top-tier defensive backs in the final weeks. The top name on the board, as it has been for months, is four-star cornerback Trayvon Mullen. That continued to be a battle between FSU and LSU, with Clemson likely in third. Four-star Carlos Becker has shot up the board in the past few months, after a review of his senior film. Becker has versatility to play multiple spots. FSU will host Becker this weekend. Four-star safety Brandon Burton is a three-team race between the Seminoles and his local pursuers, USC and UCLA. FSU hopes to get an unofficial from Burton and/or his mother in January. FSU has also recently re-emerged as a potential landing spot for four-star defensive back Jared Mayden, who recently parted with Oregon. Another name to keep in mind is four-star cornerback Jayvaughn Myers – his recruitment is currently all over the place.

4. Texas-sized target at linebacker – FSU’s lack of quality depth at linebacker has been discussed a great deal during the 2016 recruiting cycle. The commitments of four-star linebackers Keion Joyner and Josh Brown as well as three-star linebacker Emmett Rice will help, but the Seminoles want one more. Their focus for filling that final spot falls squarely on four-star inside linebacker Dontavious Jackson. Jackson, who hails from Texas, has been a major focus for Tim Brewster as well as commitments like Levonta Taylor and Naseir Upshur. He has already officially visited the Seminoles. Coming out of the Under Armour All-America Game, which Jackson participated in, there has been plenty of positive buzz for the Seminoles. But Jackson has January visits to take, including Alabama and Florida, and is drawing interest from several others including Michigan and Texas. He will be a tough pull to the end.

5. Wide receiver remains the same two – One storyline of this recruiting season that has largely remained the same throughout is with regards to the wide receivers that FSU is pursuing. Wide receiver isn’t a major need in 2016, so the Seminoles set their targets high at two big, physical and athletic outside receivers that could bring something different to the position. Those players are four-star wide receivers Keith Gavin and Nate Craig-Myers. Gavin is a battle between the Seminoles and Alabama. Craig-Myers has seven schools in the mix, but main ones to focus on seem to be Auburn, Florida, Florida State, North Carolina and Ole Miss. FSU hopes to get both in on a visit in January.

6. Solid OL class set to round out – FSU has already a.ssembled a nice group of offensive lineman – four-star Baveon Johnson at center, four-star Josh Ball who can play tackle or guard, three-star Mike Arnold who is a likely tackle, and three-star Andrew Boselli who can play guard or center. They are focused on two more potential four-star additions in Jauan Williams and Landon d!ckerson. Williams currently lists FSU as his leader. He would likely settle in at tackle. d!ckerson doesn’t list a clear favorite, but many feel that it is a race between FSU and Tennessee at this time. d!ckerson could play tackle or guard.

7. Going for flips – Others may emerge, but at this time FSU is basically focused on flipping one prospect – four-star defensive tackle Raekwon Davis. Davis, a behemoth at 6-foot-6.5, 327 pounds, is a four-star defensive tackle currently committed to Alabama. FSU is expected to host him for an official in January. Mississippi State and Ole Miss are also both in the running. Right now, Davis says he is content with the Crimson Tide. It will be a battle for the Seminoles to flip him. Tim Brewster is on the case.

8. Defensive end a crucial spot – The return of DeMarcus Walker for his senior season reduces the need for an instant-impact player in the 2016 class. But adding talented depth that can be depended upon is still a necessity. FSU has a commitment from Janarius Robinson, and he has now enrolled, but he is a raw physical specimen that will likely take time to develop. As of right now, FSU is in the thick of it with four-star defensive ends Terrell Hall and Brian Burns. Hall, who has already officially visited the Seminoles, is also drawing major interest from Alabama and Maryland, among others. FSU and Alabama are his top two as of today. Burns is set to see Florida, Georgia, and Florida State in January. Miami may get into the mix. Florida is considered the favorite entering those trips.

9. New, maybe old, names may emerge – At positions of need such as defensive end and linebacker, if FSU misses out on their current top targets, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see them circle back on an old target or turn their attention to someone they have been evaluating. That scenario has sort of already occurred with FSU landing an upcoming official from four-star defensive back Jared Mayden. FSU was involved with Mayden in the spring, he committed to Oregon over the summer, but a recent decommitment has resulted in FSU re-entering the picture. In 2015, FSU landed Marcus Lewis in such a scenario. Those ‘short-term’ recruitments are always a gamble though, as you have to deal with the emotions of a prospect who may feel slighted by being a ‘back-up’ option.

10. All kind of visits will determine the finish – Nothing impacts the way a class finishes more than visits – both official visits taken by the prospect and visits made by the coaches to the prospects. With basically 17 days of opportunities for prospects to take a visit or coaches to visit the prospect, staffs will be busy. FSU expects to host many commitments and even more targets in January. Those visits, as scheduled today, can be seen here. We will keep you up to date on where Jimbo Fisher and his staff are going throughout January as well.
 11 months ago '13        #4448
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Mullen Shares Update On Visits, Finalists

Coconut Creek (Fla.) four-star cornerback Trayvon Mullen shared an update on his visit plans via his Twitter account on Monday morning.

Clemson official this weekend & LSU official next weekend & the following weekend unofficial to where I'm not sure yet

He also clarified his final five.

Going into signing day the schools are TCU Louisville FSU LSU & Clemson

Many believe that if he takes a visit during that final weekend, it will be to either FSU or LSU. Mullen has left that open-ended.

The 247Sports.com Crystal Ball reads 52% for LSU. FSU is second with 35% of predictions.

Mullen is ranked No. 29 overall and as the No. 3 cornerback in the nation by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 11 months ago '13        #4449
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Two from Miami to visit this weekend

Florida State athlete commit Jamel Cook (Miami/Central) and athlete Keyshawn Young (Miami/Senior) will both officially visit Louisville this weekend.

Cook still plans to officially visit USC January 22 and LSU January 29.

He's in the process of setting up dates for a midweek official visit to Alabama.

Cook, four-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 10 athlete and the No. 21prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Young has already officially visited Michigan, his current leader and the Crystal Ball favorite.

Young, a three-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 65 wide receiver and the No. 55 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Young is in the process of setting up his final two official visits for January 22 and 29. He said he's choosing between Alabama, USC, Miami and Tennessee for his final two trips.
 11 months ago '13        #4450
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Craig-Myers focused on seven schools

At the Under Armor All-American game 2016 247Sports four-star wide receiver Nate Craig-Myers says he is still considering seven schools.

"I like North Carolina, Ole Miss, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Maryland, and South Carolina," the 6-2, 205-pound prospect told 247Sports.

So far Craig-Myers has taken only one official visit. The location? Chapel Hill, North Carolina to check out the Tar Heels.

"It was a nice visit going up there for the first time," he said. "They showed me how they could use me in their offense. Overall it was a great experience."

The prospect was at UNC over the Sept. 18th weekend, which featured a 48-14 win over Illinois in Kenan Stadium.

The Tampa area native is ranked as the No. 3 wide receiver in the 2016 class and the No. 6 prospect in the state of Florida. He is eyeing a National Signing Day decision.

Craig-Myers has two more officials lined up. He will visit Auburn on the Jan. 15th and Oles Miss on the Jan. 29th. The weekend of the Jan. 22nd is reserved for the SAT.

"I will try and work something in after [the SAT]," the 247Sports Composite four-star said. He added that he could take a midweek visit to South Carolina or Maryland.

Craig-Myers says he has a good relationship with some of the new Gamecock coaches.

"Coach T-Rob (Travaris Robinson) and Coach Muschamp --- they recruited me heavy when they were at Florida and at Auburn. I just want to give them a chance. They are building, they are trying to start something new there and I really want to give them a chance."

UNC paid a visit to Craig-Myers during the contact period.

"Coach [Gunter] Brewer, he came by. Really he said just to give them a chance. He told me that that I was one of their top guys as a receiver. He told me to come back up and get a feel for it."

The 11-3, ACC Coastal Division winning season made an impact on the wide receiver. The chance to come in and immediately play is also intriguing.

"They had a hell of a season this year," Craig-Myers said. "The offense was electric. Coach Fedora got after it on offense. He got the ball out to the playmakers. The receivers did a great job. Losing [senior] Quinshad Davis --- if I end up going to North Carolina, I could go there and compete for a top spot."

Per the 247Sports Composite ranking of the 2016 class, Craig-Myers is the No. 3 wide receiver, the No. 6 player in the state of Florida, and the No. 33 overall prospect.
 11 months ago '13        #4451
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Baveon Johnson's visit plans change

At the Under Armour All-America Game check-in, Florida State four-star center Baveon Johnson stated that he had plans to see Alabama on the weekend of January 15th and FSU the following weekend.

On Tuesday morning, Johnson told Noles247.com that he will no longer be visiting Alabama. His visit to FSU is still scheduled for the weekend of the 22nd.

Johnson is considered a firm pledge to the Seminoles.

He is ranked No. 38 overall and as the No. 1 center in the nation by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 11 months ago '13        #4452
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Update: Linebacker no longer on FSU's roster

Florida State is down another linebacker.

An FSU football spokesperson confirmed to Noles247.com on Tuesday morning that junior Lorenzo Phillips is no longer part of the team.

"He has exhausted his eligibility and he is not enrolled as a student at Florida State," the FSU sports information spokesperson said.

The redshirt junior appeared in 12 games in 2015. Phillips primarily played on special teams. He finished the season with 11 tackles and 1.5 tackles for loss. He missed the Peach Bowl against Houston due to a reported knee injury.
 11 months ago '13        #4453
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Analysis: The search for new ILBs begins

Florida State says goodbye to Terrance Smith and Reggie Northrup, a pair of linebackers who made a combined 494 tackles in their career.

While Smith and Northrup now look to begin careers in pro football, FSU will look to find replacements at inside linebacker in 2016. And the process will be a challenge as potential replacements either lack significant college experience or are coming off injuries.

One player who is no longer part of the equation in Lorenzo Phillips, who has seen his eligibility expire, an FSU spokesperson confirmed on Tuesday.

FSU primarily plays a nickel defense to counter the spread passing attack of ACC teams. So coaches are primarily looking for two starters along with capable backups. Who will start? Hoskins is a safe but not sure bet, and there are plenty of question marks about the remaining candidates.

Noles247's Bob Ferrante and Chris Nee take a look at the group of ILBs:

Ro'Derrick Hoskins: The forgotten player in the linebacking corps going into 2015, Hoskins played in 12 games (six starts). The 6-foot-2, 238-pound Hoskins showed versatility and had 52 tackles and 6.5 tackles for loss. Hoskins hurt his knee late in the year and was limited in the Peach Bowl (he didn't record a tackle). He will be a redshirt junior in the fall.

Tyrell Lyons: He is still technically listed as a defensive back on FSU's roster, but Lyons has added a few pounds to his frame and is 219 pounds. Lyons played in two games and had eight tackles in the fall before suffering a season-ending knee surgery. By the end of the year, he was walking around the sidelines of FSU's practice field without a brace and -- if the rehab continues to go well -- should be able to practice this spring. He will be a redshirt junior in 2016.

Matthew Thomas: When healthy -- and eligible -- Thomas is FSU's most talented linebacker. Since arriving on campus in 2013, he has battled shoulder and knee injuries as well as off-field issues. The 6-3, 225-pound Thomas saw his most extensive playing time in the second half of 2014 when he returned from suspension to play in eight games. He had 26 tackles and 2.5 tackles for loss while starting three games. The big word with Thomas will always be "if" ... so if Thomas is healthy and eligible, he should see significant playing time in 2016.

Sh'mar Kilby-Lane: A true freshman in 2015, Kilby-Lane saw most of his playing time on special teams. The 6-1, 212-pound Kilby-Lane battled injuries and had four tackles in 11 games. The spring is an opportunity for Kilby-Lane to show he has a grasp of the defense and can make the jump from the scout team.

Delvin Purifoy: An ankle injury suffered in preseason camp in 2014 has kept Purifoy from seeing the practice or playing field at FSU. Purifoy is a talented run-stopper, a 247Sports four-star prospect in the class of 2014. The 6-2 Purifoy has added on weight, now listed at 257 pounds, and that's not ideal for him to play against spread offenses. The redshirt sophomore will need to slim down more if he wants to see playing time.

Nate Andrews: The 6-foot, 206-pound Andrews is limited in coverage and plays his best up in the box. And while Andrews may be a little undersized at linebacker, he's really only six pounds lighter than Kilby-Lane. Andrews could be best used against the run or to defend a tight end (although he wouldn't match up as well against slot receivers).

FSU has a commitment from three linebackers – Charlotte (N.C.) Mallard Creek four-star Josh Brown, Havelock (N.C.) four-star Keion Joyner, and Miami (Fla.) Norland three-star Emmett Rice.

Brown is an early enrollee. He is a 6-foot-2.5, 206-pound edge-rusher who is also reliable against the pass. Brown is capable of making an immediate impact, especially with a spring under his belt. He is an intelligent, hard-working player who processes things quickly on the field and has a knack for making big plays.

Joyner is a bit of a wild card. He was once considered one of the best linebackers in the nation, but his senior season saw him booted from his team. He participated in and performed well at the Under Armour All-America Game. When he plays to the best of his ability, he could likely help early in his career, but it is fair to say he hasn’t been the most reliable prospect in the recent past.

Rice lacks ideal size at 6-foot-3 and a slender 196 pounds. He is a hard hitter who plays with reckless abandon, but his physical limitations would allow him to be neutralized by some opponents.

FSU coaches are also heavily involved with four-star inside linebacker Dontavious Jackson, as well as others. Jackson is considered a prospect capable of making an instant impact. His size (6-foot-2 and 239 pounds) would also provide some much-needed thickness in the group. Jackson is expected to decide on National Signing Day, and the Seminoles are competing against Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Texas and more for Jackson.
 11 months ago '15        #4454
0017th 3 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 174 174
What are y'all hearing about Jamel Cook and LSU?? His offer came out of left field and we seem to be the favorites to land Mullen. I'm ready to put Mullen's transgressions in the Army All-American game past him cuz I mean, LSU can get the most out of their corner prospects. These Florida DBs really seem to like our DB coach, Corey Raymond.
 11 months ago '13        #4455
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 0017th said:
What are y'all hearing about Jamel Cook and LSU?? His offer came out of left field and we seem to be the favorites to land Mullen. I'm ready to put Mullen's transgressions in the Army All-American game past him cuz I mean, LSU can get the most out of their corner prospects. These Florida DBs really seem to like our DB coach, Corey Raymond.
Read my previous posts from more details but to sum it up he is visiting LSU the 29th. I'm hearing from my sources he's committed to FSU but making sure he's making the right decision and he wanted to enjoy some OV's (get out of Miami for a lil bit). Mullen from the sites I've been reading and my other sources is leaning more towards FSU and LSU is fading a bit. I'm hearing Clemson however is the darkhorse for him.
 11 months ago '15        #4456
0017th 3 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 174 174
 Semeautomatic said:
Read my previous posts from more details but to sum it up he is visiting LSU the 29th. I'm hearing from my sources he's committed to FSU but making sure he's making the right decision and he wanted to enjoy some OV's (get out of Miami for a lil bit). Mullen from the sites I've been reading and my other sources is leaning more towards FSU and LSU is fading a bit. I'm hearing Clemson however is the darkhorse for him.
I should probably ask again about them after their OVs. Probably be more telling as to where they'll be headed.

Thanks, bro.
 11 months ago '13        #4457
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU Recruiting Scoop

Here's the latest:

— Last week I updated the visit situation with Jayvaughn Myers and Nate Craig-Myers. Coming off of the Under Armour game they each said they didn’t plan on officially visiting FSU or any instate programs. I was told FSU was working to change that. The latest I’m hearing is that FSU is working on bumping their Ole Miss visit on the 29th and bring them both in the weekend before Signing Day. It’s not set yet, but that’s where things stand as of today.

— Despite his commitment to Florida last week, the Seminoles still plan on bringing four-star defensive lineman Shavar Manuel in on a visit. FSU knows how visits can sway him (he’s nearly committed to UF, LSU and FSU during visits) and they’re working on bringing him in for the final visit weekend and possibly making a late flip.

— I’ve learned Florida State is not bringing four-star defensive back Jared Mayden in this weekend. If a visit does occur, it sounds like it’ll be for the weekend of the 29th. I’ve felt all along that Mayden is more of a secondary target for the ‘Noles and the news of him possibly coming in on the 29th pretty much reinforces that for me. FSU, under Jimbo Fisher, has traditionally used the weekend of the 29th to schedule “if needed” type visits. Yes, the Myers brothers might be coming that weekend, but that’s because their visit schedule is full the rest of the month. As far as Mayden goes, I wouldn’t be surprised if the visit never happens. We’ll see. I know Chris Nee is working on speaking with him directly.

— Florida State would like to take two more defensive backs. The top two targets are Trayvon Mullen and Carlos Becker.

— I spent some time at the coaches convention with a few people (not from FSU) involved with the recruitment of Carlos Becker and their feelings are that he’s likely FSU bound. I think it’ll come down to FSU or Ohio State, based on who is currently recruiting him, and FSU will be the team to beat.

— I expect Florida State to do an inhome visit with four-star safety Jamel Cook on either Thursday or Friday. Cook has been all over the place in recent days regarding who he’s interested in and where he’ll visit. I don’t think FSU is going to go inhome and try to shut his recruitment down — but I do think they’re going to ask him a few questions about his future with the Seminoles.

— Alabama four-star defensive tackle Raekwon Davis will take his official visit to FSU on the 22nd. For whatever reason, FSU has had success with Alabama commits in years ‘Bama has won the National Championship. Demarcus Walker flipped to FSU the night of the title game four years ago. I’ve confirmed that Davis has remained in contact with the staff once or twice a week through the holiday season. I think Davis should still be considered a longshot, but he’s coming in and we’ve seen weirder things happen..

— I’ve got a new name to add to the defensive end board. I’ve learned that FSU has offered Victor valley College JUCO weak-side defensive end Dougladson Subtyl. He’s 6-4, 240-pounds and a four-star prospect. Subtyl is currently committed to Arizona State. A source tells me FSU feels like they have a good shot to flip him. Subtyl is Haitian born and grew up in South Florida. A visit should be scheduled in the coming days.

Dougladson Subtyl
WDE | 6-4 | 240

Victor Valley College (Victorville, CA)

Class of 16

247Sports Composite
Natl 14 Pos 1 State1

Hard Commit 10/22/2015
Full Profile
— Florida State is still involved with JUCO DE Jonathan Kongbo. I’m told the two sides have remained in contact through the holidays. An official visit is not definite yet. FSU is working on getting him in for the final weekend. He is expected at Washington this weekend and Alabama on the 22nd.

— I’m still confident in my Florida State Crystal Ball pick on Dontavious Jackson that I entered last week.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 01-13-2016 at 02:21 PM..
 11 months ago '13        #4458
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: FSU coaches hitting the trail in the morning

When the clock strikes midnight tonight the Dead Period ends and the Florida State coaches will be on their way to see their top recruiting targets. FSU will be on the road recruiting on Thursday and part of Friday, before they have to return to campus for an important official visit weekend.

Noles247 has learned that four-star linebacker Dontavious Jackson expects to receive one of the firsts visits of the day. According to a source, Tim Brewster will likely meet with the 6-foot-2, 239-pound inside backer at his school (Alief Elsik high school) in Houston, Texas.

Jackson is considering several schools. The main players heading into the final three weeks of his recruitment are FSU, Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, LSU, UCLA, Florida and Michigan.

Jackson took an official visit to UCLA on October 2nd, Florida State on October 10th, Michigan on November 28th. He has two trips planned for January - Florida this weekend and Alabama on the 22nd. Jackson is expected to decide on Signing Day.
 11 months ago '08        #4459
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
i really want us to snag that alabama DT commit. not sure how seriously we can get him but we really need some gorillas in the middle
 11 months ago '13        #4460
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Lawing on road visiting top target

With the dead period over, Florida State defensive ends coach Brad Lawing wasted little time getting out to see one of the top targets for the Seminoles.

Washington (D.C.) St. John's College four-star weak-side defensive end Terrell Hall tells Noles247.com that he expects a visit from Lawing on Thursday.

The 6-foot-5, 250-pound defensive end is a top target for the Seminoles. He officially visited in December.

Hall has also officially visited Florida. He is expected at Maryland, Alabama and Ole Miss over the next three weekends.

FSU is considered a top contender along with Alabama. The Crimson Tide lead the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball.

Hall is expected to make his final decision on National Signing Day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy