Image(s) inside The Girl Who Allegedly Gave Lil Peep The Drugs That Killed Him
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jerry Jones Catching Heat For Video With "Racial Comments"
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Minneapolis Tribune: Harden's NBA 'Eurostep' is unfair and maybe should be..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA After That Awful GAME, Lonzo Ball DROVE & LOCKED HIMSELF IN LAKERS GYM TO ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '13        #4361
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,994 | Props total: 1950 1950
VIP Scoop: Alabama visit back on for FSU commit

Earlier this week Florida State four-star offensive line commitment Baveon Johnson told Noles247's Chris Nee that his visit to Alabama this weekend was off.

Well, things have changed and on Friday morning Johnson tweeted that he was on his way to Alabama. We've also been able to confirm with an independent source that Johnson is indeed visiting the National Champions this weekend on an official visit.

After speaking to a source close to the Florida State program this morning, we are told there are no concerns over this trip and that the staff fully expects Johnson to sign with FSU in a few weeks.
 2 years ago '13        #4362
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Official Visits Preview: FSU To Host Three

Florida State is expected to host at least three official visitors this weekend. Two of the visitors are solid commitments while the third is a top target.

Notes: Josh Ball has been committed to Florida State since early June. He made that commitment after a pre-summer visit to Tallahassee. He has returned on multiple unofficial visits. In addition to FSU, Ball continues to entertain interest from N.C. State, who he officially visited in late October, and Virginia, who he is scheduled to see next weekend. At this time, Ball comes off as a solid commitment to the Seminoles. He remains in regular contact with offensive line coach Rick Trickett.

Notes: Logan Tyler committed to Florida State in early June while attending a kicking camp. He returned for an unofficial visit during the early part of the season. Tyler is a solid commitment to the Seminoles. He remains in regular contact with special teams coordinator Jay Graham. Tyler could potentially kick and/or punt for the Seminoles.

Notes: Carlos Becker is an uncommitted prospect. He was involved with Florida State back in the spring, but interest waned over the summer. After FSU reviewed some senior film on Becker, they decided to go all-in on the long, lanky and versatile defensive back. Becker has already taken officials to N.C. State and Wisconsin, but the Badgers are no longer in the mix. Ohio State and Ole Miss are expected to host him over the next two weekends, but national interest continues to increase in Becker. For example, Clemson is trying to bump his Ole Miss visit and bring him in on the final weekend. Becker is a top priority for defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach Charles Kelly. It would be best for FSU to secure a pledge and end his recruitment this weekend while he is in Tallahassee. Becker has simply stated that he will decide when he is ready to.
 2 years ago '13        #4363
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU Recuiting: What We Learned This Week

It’s been a busy week for Florida State. Here’s what we've learned over the last seven days:

1) Multiple sources we’ve spoken with on all sides of the recruitment of four-star cornerback Carlos Becker indicate Florida State is the team to beat. Ohio State is likely the Seminoles biggest competition as Signing Day nears.

2) FSU and four-star cornerback Jared Mayden have decided to move his official visit from this weekend to January 29th. I think there’s a good chance this visit never happens. FSU is looking to add two more corners to their class and it seems that Trayvon Mullen and Carlos Becker are the top targets.

3) Florida State coaches hit the road in force on Thursday and Friday coming out of the dead period. It seems Tim Brewster and Charles Kelly paired up as tag-team partners to make a trio of crucial visits on Thursday. Kelly and Brewster started in Texas to see inside backer Dontavious Jackson, then on to Mississippi to meet with Alabama defensive tackle commit Raekwon Davis and finally down to Miami for a night time visit with safety commitment Jamel Cook. Three prospects, three states, all important, all in one day. The grind never stops for these guys.

4) On Thursday Chris Nee reported that three-star offensive lineman Stewart Reese has moved his visit back to January 29th. It’s questionable whether or not Reese would be a take. His late visits likely means he’s a backup plan incase FSU’s top targets - Landon d!ckerson and Jauan Williams go elsewhere.

5) A new defensive end target emerged this week. Florida State has offered Victor Valley JUCO four-star weak-side defensive end Dougladson Subtyl. Subtyl is originally from Florida, born in Haiti, and even though he’s committed to Arizona State a source informs Noles247 that the FSU staff feels good about their chances of flipping him.

6) Florida State offensive line commitment Baveon Johnson’s visit to Alabama is back on. He’ll take an official visit to Tuscaloosa this weekend and FSU next weekend. I’d say the chances that Johnson flips to ‘Bama are about the same as the odds Levonta Taylor flips to UF.

7) Florida State went into McDonogh high school (New Orleans, LA) this week and made some big news by locking down a visit with four-star defensive tackle Stephon Taylor. The ‘Noles also extended a new offer to Taylor’s teammate, three-star defensive back Clifford Chattman. The two will visit together next weekend. Chattman is a 6-foot-4 safety that could be a replacement for Jamel Cook if he flips to Miami.
 2 years ago '13        #4364
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Penn State Offers A Pair Of Florida Juniors

Penn State offered a pair of Class of 2017 teammates at Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons on Friday afternoon. The Nittany Lions extended scholarships to junior defensive back Daniel Wright and wide receiver/defensive back Leroy Henley.

The 6-foot-2, 175-pound Wright is the No. 6 safety nationally in the next cycle and the No. 87 overall prospect according to the 247Sports Composite rankings. He is the No. 13 prospect in Florida’s Class of 2017. Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Ohio State and others have offered the four-star prospect. Florida State, which has not offered, owns all six predictions on his 247Sports Crystal Ball.

The 6-foot, 182-pound Henley is a three-star prospect according to the 247Sports Composite rankings. he is the nation’s No. 72 wide receiver and the No. 58 prospect in Florida. Auburn, Florida, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Tennessee and West Virginia are among his early offers.
 2 years ago '13        #4365
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Four Star DE Looking Forward To Returning To South Carolina

Madison (Ga.) Morgan County four-star defensive end MJ Webb picked up an offer from South Carolina today, and he already has a relationship with multiple members of the new coaching staff in Columbia.

“I was excited (about the offer) because coach (Will) Muschamp and coach (Lance) Thompson are now over at South Carolina,” the 6-foot-3, 260-pound Webb said. “Coach Thompson was my main recruiter when he was at Auburn. South Carolina was my very first college visit when my freshman year.”

Webb enjoyed that visit and is looking forward to a return.

“I really enjoyed it over there, but since then I know they've built some new facilities, and I really want to see them,” he said. “So, I'll be visiting there whenever they have a junior day.”

Webb is still considering several impressive programs.

“Schools like Tennessee, Ole Miss, Ohio State, UGA, Florida State, Clemson and others.”

He knows what he is looking for as he evaluates each school.

“Me enjoying the campus and what it has to offer. And imagining myself attending a school and not playing football because when it is all said and done and football is over, I need my degree to fall back on.”

Webb is in no hurry to make a decision.

“Probably before or during my senior season if not on National Signing Day next year.”
 2 years ago '13        #4366
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Final 247 5 Stars: FSU Commit, Trio Of Targets

247Sports.com released their final five-star prospects and four prospects with ties to the Seminoles made the cut:

Commit:

No. 11 CB Levonta Taylor

Targets:

No. 17 OT Landon d!ckerson
No. 22 DE Brian Burns
No. 23 DE Terrell Hall
 2 years ago '13        #4367
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU offers Cali WR

Even though the Florida State staff is working hard to put the final touches on the 2016 class, they're also looking ahead to the future. Way into the future. Today FSU offered 2018 wide receiver Brian Hightower.

The Cali wide receiver isn't ranked yet, but does have a healthy list of early offers including, Alabama, UCLA, Nebraska and Tennessee to name a few.
 2 years ago '14        #4368
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$37 | Props total: 12 12
Loving the updates.Gonna be a crazy few weeks.Thanks Semeauto .TRIBE16
 2 years ago '15        #4369
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,078 | Props total: 1601 1601
We need some commits! The suspense is driving me crazy!
 2 years ago '05        #4370
Chuck_Remixed 241 heat pts241
space
space
$17,020 | Props total: 3355 3355
More so waiting to see if Jackson chooses FSU myself. But yeah, signing day needs to hurry up.lol
 2 years ago '13        #4371
Semeautomatic 
space
space
ESPN Reported yesterday we are falling behind on the commitment on Mullen (LSU/TCU is neck & neck according to their analysts). However 247, Scout & Rivals say we are neck & neck with LSU. But he has a big visit at the rival (Clemson) this weekend
 2 years ago '13        #4372
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Primetime24 said:
Loving the updates.Gonna be a crazy few weeks.Thanks Semeauto .TRIBE16
Thanks! I like to keep everyone informed. Can't wait until signing day
 2 years ago '08        #4373
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 1688 1688
its just a feelin but i never thought we'd get mullen. jimbo and his old man staff are scratchin and clawin to get a top 5 class after breakin all kinds of records and bein the best program in the country (or close to it).

gimme jackson, becker and a few more 4 stars and im good
 2 years ago '15        #4374
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,078 | Props total: 1601 1601
@. I gotta say big ups to you w/ these updates.
 2 years ago '13        #4375
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU Makes Top 10 For Top 2017 LB

Phenix City (Ala.) Central four-star junior linebacker Markail Benton unveiled a top ten on Saturday.

Florida State is among the schools listed. The Seminoles had Benton on-campus for a pair of games this past season.

Top 10pic.twitter.com/vfYMncDO9O

FSU defensive coordinator Charles Kelly is the primary recruiter for Benton.

At one point recently in his recruitment, his top three was thought to be Auburn, Alabama and FSU, in that order. Auburn is the clear-cut favorite.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Benton as the No. 40 player in the nation and No. 3 outside linebacker.
 2 years ago '13        #4376
Semeautomatic 
space
space
No.1 For 2017 Intends To Check Out Noles

The No. 1 recruit for 2017, linebacker/running back Dylan Moses, recently made headlines when he transferred from Baton Rouge (La.) University High to Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy.

As he settles into his new school, the former LSU pledge admits he may check out the in-state schools.

Definitely gotta go checkout the #Canes #FSU & #Gators since I'm gonna be here all year. This should be a very interesting year Lol.

Florida State had Moses on-campus for a summer visit in 2014. He has also attended a game at FSU.

LSU and Alabama are considered the top contenders for Moses at this time.
 2 years ago '13        #4377
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU Offers 2017 LB Legacy Recruit

According to his father, Florida State has offered 2017 linebacker DeCalon Brooks out of Tampa, Florida.

DeCalon Brooks father, Derrick Brooks, was one of the all-time greats to play for FSU (1992-1994) and is in the NFL Hall of Fame as well.

The younger Brooks is also an outside linebacker like his father. DeCalon has offers from Louisville, USF and FIU.

As a junior in high school Brooks racked up 114 tackles, 12 TFL and 5 sacks.
 2 years ago '13        #4378
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Former Vols Commit Names Top Eight

Four-star defensive end Jonathan Kongbo of Arizona Western College in Yuma, Ariz., a former Tennessee commitment, announced his top eight college choices Saturday on his Twitter account.

The 6-foot-5.5, 264-pound Kongbo, who decommitted from Tennessee on Jan. 5, confirmed that he's still considering the Vols by putting Tennessee at the top of his list, although he didn't specify whether the eight teams were listed in any particular order.

Kongbo's list also included Ole Miss, Alabama, USC, Washington, Oklahoma, Florida State and Oregon. He already has taken official visits to Ole Miss and Oregon State in addition to Tennessee, and he's scheduled to take an official visit to Alabama next weekend. He has yet to announce a destination for his fifth official visit.

He added in his post that he "will be cutting it down to 5 next week."

A Wyoming transfer who has three years to play his final three seasons, Kongbo is ranked the nation's No. 1 overall junior-college prospect in the 247Sports Composite for the 2016 class.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball points to Oregon as the favorite to land him, with the Ducks getting 50 percent of the current predictions, 30 percent going to Alabama and the other 20 percent going to Washington, which hosted him on an unofficial visit last month.
 2 years ago '13        #4379
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU Offers 2017 Peach State OLB

Snellville (Ga.) Brookwood four-star junior outside linebacker Leonard Warner picked up an offer from Florida State.

The 6-foot-4, 219-pound prospect has 20-plus offers.

The 247Sports.com Crystal Ball has one prediction, which is for Georgia.

Warner is ranked No. 148 overall and as the No. 9 outside linebacker.
 2 years ago '13        #4380
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
its just a feelin but i never thought we'd get mullen. jimbo and his old man staff are scratchin and clawin to get a top 5 class after breakin all kinds of records and bein the best program in the country (or close to it).

gimme jackson, becker and a few more 4 stars and im good
We need to land Mullen. He's the prototypical DB we need to help lock down the other side. If we can't land him, I'll def take Becker, hopefully retain Cook and get a combo of Becker, Myers, or Mayden.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
421 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
51 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
150 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
69 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
204 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy