Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
369 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '15        #4321
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,078 | Props total: 1601 1601
From what I just saw FSU dodged a bullet. Felipe Franks sucks! Kid makes horrible decisions when under duress. Guys look good when everything is clicking but I like to look at a player when it's going bad & your down. I feel your true value is seen when things aren't going well. That's when you can see beyond the athleticism & see the football IQ.
 2 years ago '13        #4322
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,994 | Props total: 1950 1950
Four Star WR Likes Everything About Vols

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — College coaches have been waiting for months to take a closer look at Princeton Fant once he has fully recovered from May surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.

They might not have to wait much longer.

The four-star junior wide receiver from La Vergne (Tenn.) High School said he’s “about 85 percent right now” coming off his knee surgery in May, and several schools already have started to show interest in him in addition to the eight teams that have extended scholarship offers to him.

Fant admitted he’s “surprised myself” by how quickly he has bounced back from his injury.

“I healed back pretty fast. I’m happy,” said Fant, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 283 overall prospect and No. 40 wide receiver in the 247Sports Composite for the 2017 class.

The 6-foot-2, 202-pound Fant said he already has been cleared to run for “a while,” and it won’t be long before he’s back to full strength.

“I’ve been running routes,” he said. “They said I was ready at five months. They wanted me to wait a couple more months so I don’t go out and re-tear it or anything like that.”

He said “a lot” of colleges have been in contact with him over the past several months.

“Everybody pretty much said they want to see me in camps and jump, cut, do all that, and they’re going to offer me,” said Fant, who claims early offers from Tennessee, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Louisville, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Illinois and Western Kentucky.

Fant said he went to games at Tennessee, Florida State and Kentucky this season in addition to attending the Dec. 30 Music City Bowl between Texas A&M and Louisville.

Tennessee, which gave Fant his first offer almost a year ago, hosted him on a handful of visits last year. He said he was impressed by the atmosphere there during his most recent visit with the Vols for their Sept. 12 loss to Oklahoma.

“There was a lot of people,” he said. “It was loud, very hype. (I talked to the) coaching staff, talked to a couple players, and I liked it up there.

“We chilled with (freshman wide receiver) Jauan Jennings. We played against each other (in high school). He was saying he loved it. He was just telling me college really ain’t no different — just faster and more experience, and you’ve got to work your butt off.”

Fant said he has heard plenty from Tennessee coach Butch Jones’ staff — including linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen and wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni — over the past several months, and he likes “everything” about the Vols, including the fact that they “had a pretty good season” this year.

“I like the facilities and coaching staff, the fans — everything,” Fant said.

“They talk to me almost every day. They’re telling me they want me up there bad, and they want me to come up there and visit again and spend time with me and stuff like that.”

Ole Miss, he said, is among the teams that are “on me hard, too.”

“They’re telling me just the same thing as Tennessee,” Fant said of the Rebels. “They want me up there bad. They want me to come up there and spend time with them, visit and everything.”

He said Florida State, Southern California, LSU and Oklahoma are among the teams currently showing interest in him, and he’s “trying to get to LSU pretty soon.” He said he also has talked with Tennessee about attending one of its upcoming junior days.

It’s still early in the recruiting process for Fant, but he said he knows that he wants “to go to a place where i can start playing early.” And he’s in no hurry to decide on a college.

“I’ll probably wait it out ’til signing day,” he said.
 2 years ago '13        #4323
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Four programs in hot pursuit of 2017 five-star DT Marvin Wilson

SAN ANTONIO, Texas – He won’t play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl until one year from now, but the anticipation is already building up inside of five-star defensive tackle Marvin Wilson.

The nation’s fifth-ranked prospect overall and the top-ranked defensive tackle in the country in 2017, according to the 247Sports Composite rankings, Wilson attended Saturday’s 2016 edition of the game where he was recognized on the field for his selection to next year’s game.

The 6-foot-5-inch, 320-pound Houston Bellaire Episcopal product was beaming at the thought of being able to showcase his talent in front of the country next year.

“Growing up I wanted to play in this game, my brother wanted me to play in the game,” Wilson said. “It’s about giving back to the troops. I like what the game stands for, so right off the bat I knew I was going to commit.”

What college Wilson is going to commit to is what the fans of the 20-plus schools to have offered him to this point want to know. When it comes to where the state’s top prospect in both the 247Sports Composite rankings and the 247Sports network rankings is going to focus his attention, conference affiliation is going to play a big role.

“I like the SEC schools, the ACC, the Pac-12,” Wilson said. “I’m trying to limit it to the conference I want to play in and I’m trying to see which conference I want to play in.”

Wilson doesn’t have any leaders standing out at the moment, but there are four schools (Texas, LSU, Florida State and Oklahoma) who are recruiting him harder than anyone else right now. Wilson told 247Sports inside the Alamodome during Saturday’s game about what makes each of those programs stand out.

Texas: “I like Texas a lot. I’m just waiting to see what type of year they have this year because they have all of the young guys who are starting to get experience. I want to see how they do next year.”

LSU: “Coach (Ed) Orgeron, I talk to him a lot and I try to keep a relationship with him. He recruits me very hard. He wants me to call him every other day just like any other coach, but he’s someone you want to surround yourself with. He’s very positive and he’s going to get after you.”

Florida State: “Coach (Odell) Haggins, he’s been there for a while. He knows the game and he's put guys in the league.”

Oklahoma: “They recruit me the hardest. They [direct message on Twitter] every morning. Every day they’re always on me.”

Being an elite prospect in a football-crazy major metro area like Houston, Wilson has become easily recognizable everywhere he goes. He already has strangers come up to him in public with knowledge of who he is and where he’s considering for his college choice, but Wilson is taking the attention of being one of the elite recruits in the state of Texas in stride.

“I have little kids coming up to me wanting to take pictures and get autographs and stuff like that,” Wilson said. “It’s a great feeling knowing that my hard work is starting to pay off and people are starting to take notice.”

When it comes to time for Wilson to pull the trigger and make his decision, allowing fans to a.ssociate him with one lucky program, there’s one thing atop of the list of things he’s looking for his college choice.

“They have to have structure,” Wilson said. “I come from a structured family. My mom is always on me. I want people to help me be accountable and not lead me the wrong way. I want to play at the next level, so somebody who’s going to help me get to the next level and help me with my education.”
 2 years ago '13        #4324
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Breakdown: FSU commits, targets in Army Bowl

The West beat the East 37-9 in the Army All-American Bowl.

Here is a look at stats for Florida State commitments and targets:

Offensive lineman Josh Ball played guard for the East.

Defensive end Janarius Robinson played, but recorded no stars.

Defensive end Brian Burns had two tackles and a pass breakup.

Defensive tackle Raekwon Davis had a tackle, which was a tackle for loss of one yard.

Linebacker Josh Brown, who worked at defensive end and was a captain for the East squad, had three tackles, a tackle for loss of six yards, a pass breakup, and a forced fumble.

Cornerback Trayvon Mullen played, but did not record any stats.

Safety Jamel Cook had four tackles.
 2 years ago '13        #4325
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Maguire to have surgery, will miss spring

Florida State quarterback Sean Maguire fractured his left ankle in the Peach Bowl on Dec. 31, a team source confirmed to Noles247.

The news was first reported by the Tallahassee Democrat.

Maguire will have surgery on the ankle and will miss FSU's spring practices, the source confirmed, leaving the quarterback competition wide open but giving experience to three underclassmen. Without Maguire, FSU will have three scholarship quarterbacks this spring: JJ Cosentino, Deondre Francois and early enrollee Malik Henry.

He hurt the ankle while rolling right to throw late in the first quarter against Houston. Maguire returned to the game with the left foot heavily wrapped after missing two full drives midway through the second quarter of FSU's loss to Houston. He finished the game with 392 passing yards and two touchdowns but also tossed four interceptions.

Maguire threw for 1,520 yards, 11 touchdowns and six interceptions in 2015. He completed 59.3 percent of his passes and will be a redshirt senior in the fall.

Coach Jimbo Fisher will now focus on evaluating three underclassmen quarterbacks this spring.

Cosentino will be the only FSU quarterback this spring with college game experience, completing just 5 of 10 passes for 27 yards in 2015. He was 1 of 4 passing for 5 yards and was sacked twice while filling in for Maguire in the Peach Bowl.

Francois was a 247Sports four-star prospect in the class of 2015. He spent his redshirt season running the scout team and made a favorable impression on Fisher and his teammates.

Henry, a 247Sports four-star, enrolled at FSU in the last few days and will use the spring to get a jump on academics while participating in practices with the Seminoles. He threw for 1,410 yards, 16 touchdowns and one interception in seven games as a senior at Long Beach (California) Poly.

FSU has not set a date to begin spring practice. The spring game will be held on April 9 at 5 p.m. in Orlando's Citrus Bowl due to renovations at Doak Campbell Stadium.
 2 years ago '13        #4326
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Milk Bone said:
From what I just saw FSU dodged a bullet. Felipe Franks sucks! Kid makes horrible decisions when under duress. Guys look good when everything is clicking but I like to look at a player when it's going bad & your down. I feel your true value is seen when things aren't going well. That's when you can see beyond the athleticism & see the football IQ.
Franks needs to develop some anyways. He wasn't gonna play for a few years anyways if he came to Tally. But, I'm glad we got Malik Henry instead of him when we were initially starting the process after their sophomore year. I would taken Henry, Eason or Costello. Patterson is gonna be a good QB, along with Peters at Michigan but others are looking like projects. So, I'm glad we ended up with who we did. I'd say either Malik or Deondre will start next yr. My $ is on Francois due to him having a yr of studying the Offense.
 2 years ago '15        #4327
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Semeautomatic said:
Franks needs to develop some anyways. He wasn't gonna play for a few years anyways if he came to Tally. But, I'm glad we got Malik Henry instead of him when we were initially starting the process after their sophomore year. I would taken Henry, Eason or Costello. Patterson is gonna be a good QB, along with Peters at Michigan but others are looking like projects. So, I'm glad we ended up with who we did. I'd say either Malik or Deondre will start next yr. My $ is on Francois due to him having a yr of studying the Offense.
Even though he's a bit of a project I liked what I saw outta that kid Jawon Pass. He made some smart plays for the short time he was in. I'll have to watch more film on Eason. His line didn't do him any favors but I still wasn't impressed. Now Patterson, that kid is going to cause problems. Costello was nice too but I feel we got the crown jewel when it comes to QB's. I love MH ball placement. Somewhat reminds of how I looked at Jameis when he was a recruit. W/ JW I just knew it. He was a full 10 when it comes to talent. MH I'd say is about a 8 1/2. WR recruits are going to be waiting on an offer to have a chance to play w/ MH or DF.
 2 years ago '15        #4328
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
Did anyone ever figure out what happened w/ MOW? I figured he'd be gone for a while like usual but then pop back up.
 2 years ago '13        #4329
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Milk Bone said:
Did anyone ever figure out what happened w/ MOW? I figured he'd be gone for a while like usual but then pop back up.
I never figured out what happened to him. Rumor was he got banned and maybe he did. I don't know what for but I miss dudes insight be bought to thread. He has some info and connects to the program I don't have. But, would like to see the guy back soon
 2 years ago '13        #4330
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Four Star DB Cook Talks Miami

SAN ANTONIO, Fla. — Four-star Miami Central defensive back Jamel Cook knows what he is looking for in his future school.

Cook, who is committed to Florida State, is looking for the school that can help him get to the NFL quickly.

He plans to visit Miami or Louisville on January 15th and anytime he visits any school, Cook is hoping to learn about the opportunity to play early.

“I want to see where I would be on the depth chart and would I be able to come in and start as a true freshman,” Cook said.

Miami just hired former American Heritage coach Mike Rumph as cornerbacks coach. Cook admits he is not familiar with Rumph as this stage.

“I don’t know much about coach Rumph,” Cook said. “I don’t know him. I would just go down there and see what he has to say.”

Cook admits he is impressed with Rumph’s path to the NFL from Miami.

“That is what I am trying to do,” Cook said. “I am trying to start as a true freshman and go three-and-out to the pros.”

One factor that Cook admits helps Miami as they recruit him is the close proximity to home.

“Yeah that helps them,” Cook said. “My parents would be able to come see me play every week. I know it would feel like home because it is in Miami.”

Cook says his family is not pressuring him to stay close to home.

“They let the decision be on me,” Cook said. “They don’t want to make the decision for me. They want me to make the best decision.”

Cook is also looking to take a visit to Southern California. He discussed how strong his commitment is to Florida State.

“I am solid,” Cook said of his pledge to the Seminoles.

Cook is a four-star prospect according to 247Sports.com. He ranks as the No. 85 overall player in the country.
 2 years ago '15        #4331
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
From what I saw today there's no way in hell Jamel Cook starts for any top D1 school as a true freshmen. He has a lot to learn. He was out of position a lot. I know it's an allstar game & he's working a system he hasn't had a lot of time to learn but his play didn't scream I have to have this kid. If he wants to go to the nfl quickly he needs to learn how to really play safety. He's not playing corner in college. If he wants to reach the nfl in 3yrs, he's gonna have to put in a ton of work & dedication.
 2 years ago '13        #4332
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Milk Bone said:
From what I saw today there's no way in hell Jamel Cook starts for any top D1 school as a true freshmen. He has a lot to learn. He was out of position a lot. I know it's an allstar game & he's working a system he hasn't had a lot of time to learn but his play didn't scream I have to have this kid. If he wants to go to the nfl quickly he needs to learn how to really play safety. He's not playing corner in college. If he wants to reach the nfl in 3yrs, he's gonna have to put in a ton of work & dedication.
They said he had one of the best weeks at the Army Game overall (including practices), but he won't start day 1 freshman yr. He may start toward the end of the year once he learns the system. FSU is looking for him to come in and play the star position and possibly move him to safety down the line or possible move him to LB if he gets too big. But, the way things are looking he may never step foot in Tally at all. Maybe he's just enjoying the process and the free trips.
 2 years ago '15        #4333
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Semeautomatic said:
They said he had one of the best weeks at the Army Game overall (including practices), but he won't start day 1 freshman yr. He may start toward the end of the year once he learns the system. FSU is looking for him to come in and play the star position and possibly move him to safety down the line or possible move him to LB if he gets too big. But, the way things are looking he may never step foot in Tally at all. Maybe he's just enjoying the process and the free trips.
I think he will end up in Tally. He's living it up & enjoying the process. Free trips & food, if it were me I'd enjoy it too. He knows if he shows no interest the schools won't pay any attention to him. Also he seems like the type that likes attention. He's not as bad as some previous recruits FSU has had to deal w/ but he def likes attention. He'll make us sweat a little but he'll be a Nole. These last 2 seasons puts him in our hand w/ the amount of freshmen we've played once they had the system down. He already sees that. He didn't play horrible but there's still a lot to fix. Injury & depth issues are the only way he starts as a true freshman.
 2 years ago '15        #4334
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
 DEDOS said:
T. Mullin is trashhhhhhhhhhhhhj
Damn man where ya been? You're actually one rival I fuk w/.
 2 years ago '13        #4335
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 DEDOS said:
T. Mullin is trashhhhhhhhhhhhhj
We will see how trash he is when he picking of passes against y'all B"UM"'s. There's only a few recruits of y'all's that somewhat impress me and they are: McCloud, Bruce, Byrd, Mullins & Homer. No one else even impressed me at all.
 2 years ago '13        #4336
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Stupid fu*k left out shaq quarterman the top tackler of the army game. Among others. Clown lol
Quarterman & Allison are good, but I'm not that impressed by them. I don't see them being the game changing prospects in you programs future like past players you all had. And the rest of your recruits are three star no names that will barely pan out in college. I will give you this, Richt will be the best thing that's happened to you all since Butch left. Believe me I know Miami football just as well as I know FSU football. I watched Miami football just as much I did FSU growing up and actually like the program. He will provide you all much better talent than Golden ever put on the field and will get more out of them. I do wish you all success cause competition only makes things better and it's lonely at the top lol. #statechamps #fsu #noles #fearthespear #tomahawknation #seminolenation
 2 years ago '13        #4337
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Fear the spear what type of cornball shyt is that. Feel tis steel fool!!!! BLUCKA BLUCKA BLUCKA!!!!!
Been a saying at FSU for a long time! LOL! But, no matter what we still own Miami. #sixstraight
 2 years ago '15        #4338
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
@. I got 2 young ones that are coming for dem canes. The 1st one up won't be available yet. Not until 2022. When you're ready I'll let in take a look at em.
 2 years ago '13        #4339
Semeautomatic 
space
space
10 Things To Know Entering The Furious Finish

A little more than three weeks remain between now and National Signing Day. Here is what you need to know for the furious finish:

1. FSU may lose some – FSU will exit the dead period, which concludes on Wednesday evening, with 18 total commitments. You can see the commitment list here. Their class ranks fourth in the nation and tops in the ACC according to the 247Sports.com Composite Team Rankings. The good news for Jimbo Fisher and his staff is that they have no worries with seven of their 18 commitments, as they are now enrolled. As for the other 11 commitments, many of them are very solid. A few to keep an eye on are running back pledge Amir Rasul and athlete Jamel Cook. Both of those South Florida pledges are making plans to see others in January, and may not take an official to FSU. Always a cause for concern.

2. FSU will definitely gain some – FSU enters the final three-plus weeks of recruiting with a few needs to fill. Those needs are primarily on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively, they would like a top-tier wide receiver and potentially an offensive lineman or two. Defensively, they need to add another defensive end, linebacker, and one to two defensive backs. Roughly, FSU has six more spots to fill, with that number increasing if they suffer any defections.

3. Defensive back board is talent-filled – FSU already has a commitment from the nation’s top cornerback, Levonta Taylor. They also have a pledge by four-star cornerback Kyle Meyers, as well as four-star athlete Jamel Cook, a likely safety option. Cook’s pledge is best described as soft entering the final stretch. FSU is interested in adding one to two top-tier defensive backs in the final weeks. The top name on the board, as it has been for months, is four-star cornerback Trayvon Mullen. That continued to be a battle between FSU and LSU, with Clemson likely in third. Four-star Carlos Becker has shot up the board in the past few months, after a review of his senior film. Becker has versatility to play multiple spots. FSU will host Becker this weekend. Four-star safety Brandon Burton is a three-team race between the Seminoles and his local pursuers, USC and UCLA. FSU hopes to get an unofficial from Burton and/or his mother in January. FSU has also recently re-emerged as a potential landing spot for four-star defensive back Jared Mayden, who recently parted with Oregon. Another name to keep in mind is four-star cornerback Jayvaughn Myers – his recruitment is currently all over the place.

4. Texas-sized target at linebacker – FSU’s lack of quality depth at linebacker has been discussed a great deal during the 2016 recruiting cycle. The commitments of four-star linebackers Keion Joyner and Josh Brown as well as three-star linebacker Emmett Rice will help, but the Seminoles want one more. Their focus for filling that final spot falls squarely on four-star inside linebacker Dontavious Jackson. Jackson, who hails from Texas, has been a major focus for Tim Brewster as well as commitments like Levonta Taylor and Naseir Upshur. He has already officially visited the Seminoles. Coming out of the Under Armour All-America Game, which Jackson participated in, there has been plenty of positive buzz for the Seminoles. But Jackson has January visits to take, including Alabama and Florida, and is drawing interest from several others including Michigan and Texas. He will be a tough pull to the end.

5. Wide receiver remains the same two – One storyline of this recruiting season that has largely remained the same throughout is with regards to the wide receivers that FSU is pursuing. Wide receiver isn’t a major need in 2016, so the Seminoles set their targets high at two big, physical and athletic outside receivers that could bring something different to the position. Those players are four-star wide receivers Keith Gavin and Nate Craig-Myers. Gavin is a battle between the Seminoles and Alabama. Craig-Myers has seven schools in the mix, but main ones to focus on seem to be Auburn, Florida, Florida State, North Carolina and Ole Miss. FSU hopes to get both in on a visit in January.

6. Solid OL class set to round out – FSU has already a.ssembled a nice group of offensive lineman – four-star Baveon Johnson at center, four-star Josh Ball who can play tackle or guard, three-star Mike Arnold who is a likely tackle, and three-star Andrew Boselli who can play guard or center. They are focused on two more potential four-star additions in Jauan Williams and Landon d!ckerson. Williams currently lists FSU as his leader. He would likely settle in at tackle. d!ckerson doesn’t list a clear favorite, but many feel that it is a race between FSU and Tennessee at this time. d!ckerson could play tackle or guard.

7. Going for flips – Others may emerge, but at this time FSU is basically focused on flipping one prospect – four-star defensive tackle Raekwon Davis. Davis, a behemoth at 6-foot-6.5, 327 pounds, is a four-star defensive tackle currently committed to Alabama. FSU is expected to host him for an official in January. Mississippi State and Ole Miss are also both in the running. Right now, Davis says he is content with the Crimson Tide. It will be a battle for the Seminoles to flip him. Tim Brewster is on the case.

8. Defensive end a crucial spot – The return of DeMarcus Walker for his senior season reduces the need for an instant-impact player in the 2016 class. But adding talented depth that can be depended upon is still a necessity. FSU has a commitment from Janarius Robinson, and he has now enrolled, but he is a raw physical specimen that will likely take time to develop. As of right now, FSU is in the thick of it with four-star defensive ends Terrell Hall and Brian Burns. Hall, who has already officially visited the Seminoles, is also drawing major interest from Alabama and Maryland, among others. FSU and Alabama are his top two as of today. Burns is set to see Florida, Georgia, and Florida State in January. Miami may get into the mix. Florida is considered the favorite entering those trips.

9. New, maybe old, names may emerge – At positions of need such as defensive end and linebacker, if FSU misses out on their current top targets, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see them circle back on an old target or turn their attention to someone they have been evaluating. That scenario has sort of already occurred with FSU landing an upcoming official from four-star defensive back Jared Mayden. FSU was involved with Mayden in the spring, he committed to Oregon over the summer, but a recent decommitment has resulted in FSU re-entering the picture. In 2015, FSU landed Marcus Lewis in such a scenario. Those ‘short-term’ recruitments are always a gamble though, as you have to deal with the emotions of a prospect who may feel slighted by being a ‘back-up’ option.

10. All kind of visits will determine the finish – Nothing impacts the way a class finishes more than visits – both official visits taken by the prospect and visits made by the coaches to the prospects. With basically 17 days of opportunities for prospects to take a visit or coaches to visit the prospect, staffs will be busy. FSU expects to host many commitments and even more targets in January. Those visits, as scheduled today, can be seen here. We will keep you up to date on where Jimbo Fisher and his staff are going throughout January as well.
 2 years ago '13        #4340
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Mullen Shares Update On Visits, Finalists

Coconut Creek (Fla.) four-star cornerback Trayvon Mullen shared an update on his visit plans via his Twitter account on Monday morning.

Clemson official this weekend & LSU official next weekend & the following weekend unofficial to where I'm not sure yet

He also clarified his final five.

Going into signing day the schools are TCU Louisville FSU LSU & Clemson

Many believe that if he takes a visit during that final weekend, it will be to either FSU or LSU. Mullen has left that open-ended.

The 247Sports.com Crystal Ball reads 52% for LSU. FSU is second with 35% of predictions.

Mullen is ranked No. 29 overall and as the No. 3 cornerback in the nation by the 247Sports.com Composite.
Home      

most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
147 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
mario shoots a nice one
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
40 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sylvester Stallone accused of raping 16 yr old girl!
177 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
271 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom And a poom-poom
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Y’all ever seen a thick comedian?
131 comments
2 days ago