Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

11 months ago '15        #4301
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,684 | Props total: 1056 1056
 Junior G said:
man ima be at work n have to watch the recording later
Me too bruh.
 11 months ago '13        #4302
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 363 363
 Milk Bone said:
Me too bruh.
I'm glad I took off! So I won't the games on any of these next few days! When I'm not near a tv, I'll def be watching on the ESPN app.
 11 months ago '13        #4303
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Mayden talks Oregon, potential visits

COSTA MESA, Ca.- Day one of the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl West practice is in the books and one of the top performers today was Sachse (TX) DB Jared Mayden.

"So far it's been a pretty good experience out here," he told 247Sports. "We get to go around Cali a little bit. Universal and all that. I've never been to Cali before period, so it's cool and different out here."

Mayden has been committed to Oregon since July. He spoke about his current status with the Ducks.

"They're still pretty good," he stated. "I still talk to the coaches pretty frequently and everything. I'll probably take an official visit to Florida State and I might take one to LSU as well. Those are just some places I might go. Florida State would be January 15 and LSU would be the next weekend. I took my official visit to Oregon already. If I feel like a school is a better fit for me, I'd switch. It would just have to be better than Oregon."

Mayden then went into detail about what he likes in each of the three schools mentioned.

Florida State: "I really like the DBs there. Coach Wilson is pretty cool. Coach Brewster has been recruiting me and I like him a lot. They convinced me to get up there for a visit, so I'm going to go."

LSU: "The DBs also. I know a few players on the team. I know Jamal Adams, he went to Hebron, we have the same trainer, so I definitely know him and want to get out there and see them too."

Oregon: "I really just like the coaches that recruited there. The DB situation looks pretty good up there too. I just really like the campus a lot too."

Mayden is rated as a 4-star prospect, the No. 128 overall player, No. 10 cornerback, and No. 20 player in Texas per the 247Sports Composite Rankings.
 11 months ago '13        #4304
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Semper Fidelis Bowl: East Day One Top Performers

FULLERTON, Calif. -- The first day of practice is in the books for the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl East team.

Dallas Jeanty (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./Fort Lauderdale) is not the highest-rated prospect in attendance, but he was definitely the top performer on day one

While there was an adjustment period for most of the participants, the 6-foot, 220-pound linebacker picked up on everything quickly. Jeanty, a Wisconsin commitment, showed great instincts and displayed a natural feel for the game. Jeanty was plugged right into the 4-3 scheme being installed and was calling the plays for the defense an hour later, making sure everyone was lined up correctly.

Jeanty does not have prototypical size for the position, but he makes up for it with quick feet and violent hands, aggressively flying to the football. The Badgers appear to have a South Florida steal in Jeanty.

1. Khaleke Hudson: With his compact physique, Hudson looks like the hybrid linebacker/strong safeties that are starting to become very popular as teams move to more sub-package schemes to combat spread attacks. He broke down a couple short passes and closed on the ball carrier quickly, once stopping the wideout at the line of scrimmage and almost intercepting a dump off pass to the running back a few plays later. Had he had his eyes up and not on the tailback, a practice pick-six would have certainly occurred. Later Hudson made up for it with a leaping interception in front of the tight end.

Hudson is down to Penn State, Pitt, UCLA, and Michigan, and broke down his finalists here.

2. Kobe Jones: Jones looked a little shorter than his listed height of 6-foot-4, but he did a great job using his hands and hips to get into gaps and quickly upfield. Jones moves like a linebacker playing defensive line.

Official visits are set to Alabama, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss, and of those programs will get a quick defensive lineman who terrorized the East offensive lineman on the first day of practice for the Semper Fi Bowl.

3. Ron Johnson - in a group full of impressive defensive ends, Johnson had the best first day. The Michigan commitment displayed three great qualities of a productive pass rusher - he was tenacious, he utilized violent hands well, and he absolutely flew to the football. With refined technique, Johnson can be a special player for the Wolverines because there was no doubt he displayed a love for the game during his initial Semper Fi practice.

4. C.J. Morgan Walker: Morgan-Walker looked very comfortable early on during drills, and the coaches felt comfortable enough to leave the Mississippi State commitment out in man coverage for most of the day. He was rarely caught off-balance by a route and was able to jump a few routes because he could anticipate what the quarterback was going to do based on the wide receiver. Could learn to be more physical in coverage within the rules, but as it stands, the Bulldogs commitment has the look of a savvy cover-corner with upside.

5. Khalid Kareem: The East defensive line dominated for most of the first day, and Kareem had his moments as well. He used his size to clog the running lanes and batted a ball down with his long arms. One one play he knocked the offensive tackle and tight end off the ball and cruised to the quarterback untouched. His physical presence was felt Wednesday, and the Notre Dame commitment has the size and strength to be productive at the next level as well.

1. Sean Pollard: The one offensive lineman who was consistently able to hold his own was Pollard. The 6-foot-5, 300-pound Clemson commitment competed with the first unit at left guard and looked very athletic pulling on run plays. His athleticism allowed him to put hands on the defenders in pass pro as well. Pollard showed good knowledge of the game during install, but more so his willingness to ask questions and learn were a great sign for his future.

2. Austin Kendall: The Oklahoma commitment brought his lunch pale to the practice field, clocked in, and went to work, looking very comfortable from the start. He consistently found the open receiver and threw a good ball. Kendall's calm demeanor drew the respect of his new teammates and coaches alike, which is what you like to see at the quarterback position. Kendall discusses his future at Oklahoma here.

3. Amir Rasul: A blur on Wednesday, Rasul found creases in the defense and flew into the secondary on multiple occasions Wednesday. The Seminoles commitment flashed some between-the-tackle ability as well, patiently running behind his blockers. Get the latest on Rasul's recruitment here.

4. Diondre Overton: Overton had several impressive catches on Wednesday, and did a nice job getting upfield and using his size to outjump the defender for the ball. The four-star prospect has the catch radius of a tight end, and should provide one lucky team, most likely Clemson, a red zone weapon with great measurables.

5. Jamal Pettigrew: The LSU commitment had arguably the most impressive catch of the day, extending his 6-foot-6 frame to haul in a touchdown catch during pass skeleton. A long, wiry frame means Pettigrew will need to hit the weight room in order to line up as a true tight end, but he did flash some strength as a run blocker Wednesday.

Quarterback

Kendall had the most consistent performance Wednesday, hitting his targets and making the right choice, even when that meant throwing the ball away.

Messiah deWeaver threw a couple nice balls and displayed some athleticism while running some read-option. Logan Byrd has a sturdy build and might have the strongest arm in the Semper Fi bowl this year.

Running Back

One thing is for sure about the East backfield - they will not be lacking in explosiveness. Both Rasul and West Virginia commitment Martell Pettaway are home run threats. Neither one got too much work in the passing game, but they did well when called upon for a swing or wheel route. Either could be a feature back in the right scheme and rotation.

Wide Receiver/Tight End

Clemson commitment Tavares Chase was very slippery during 7-on-7, repeatedly getting separation because of his great feel for route-running. Former Georgia commitment Darion Anderson appears to be fully healed from his knee injury he suffered during the spring, showing a comfort level running routes and making moves that were not there during his senior season.

Offensive Line

The first unit Wednesday were Eddy Fish at left tackle, Pollard at left guard, Michael Maietti at center, Georgia Southern commitment Drew Wilson at right guard and Duke commitment Robert Kraeling at right tackle. North Carolina commitment Jay Jay MaCargo played right tackle with the second unit, Boston College commitment Sean Ragan lined up at left tackle with the twos and Duke commitment Liam Smith played left guard with the second unit.

McCargo moved very well and really showed a nasty streak to his game. He pushed Pollard as the best offensive lineman on Wednesday.

Defensive Line

Caleb Robby played at 3-technique and strong-side end and really dominated up front, especially against the run. The LSU commitment displayed great technique and knew how to use his hands, winning most of his reps during the team session.

Linebacker

Cameron Brown has the frame of a hybrid linebacker/pass rusher, and while he is clearly still learning to use his size to his advantage, his agility during linebacker drills was impressive.

Uncommitted prospect Joel Dublanko was the hardest hitter in the initial practice, and twice knocked someone's helmet off during drills. Duke commitment Koby Quansah arrived late, so he was in street clothes on Wednesday. He still did the drills on his own on the side and helped the linebackers with play calls as they came to the sideline.

Defensive Back

After Hudson and Morgan-Walker, this group mostly struggled on the first day. Between mixups in coverage or missing the ball carrier on tackles, the group got off to a slow start. West Virginia cornerback commitment Jacob Long did well during drill work, and definitely has the physical makeup of someone who can play zone or man.

More: West Day One Top Performers
 11 months ago '08        #4305
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
LB brad jennings jr is all nole. like father like son. check his HUDL film, hes for real. Jimbo recruitin always seems to turn up around under armor time.
 11 months ago '11        #4306
PrimeTimeJones3 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 139 139
Yo...anyone at the game? I'm in the building reppin

Last edited by PrimeTimeJones3; 12-31-2015 at 10:55 AM..
 11 months ago '04        #4307
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 269 269
We starting DA game out kinda flat
 11 months ago '11        #4308
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 154 154
O line gotta step up. We getting k!lled on the LOS

Last edited by mester; 12-31-2015 at 11:33 AM..
 11 months ago '04        #4309
space
space
 mester said:
O line gotta step up. We getting k!lled on LOS
Defense gotta step up to
 11 months ago '13        #4310
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
LB brad jennings jr is all nole. like father like son. check his HUDL film, hes for real. Jimbo recruitin always seems to turn up around under armor time.
Gotta story on that for y'all at halftime!
 11 months ago '13        #4311
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
They might have to let it burn Maguire hurt. Well.......here he comes doing his Willis Reed!
 11 months ago '04        #4312
space
space
Its gone be a long fu*king day
 11 months ago '13        #4313
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU lands legacy 2017 commitment

Just a little over two weeks after offering Jacksonville (Fla.) Sandalwood outside linebacker Bradley Jennings Jr. has committed to the Seminoles.

"I committed to Florida State University," Jennings told Noles247.com.

"(Area recruiter) Coach Odell (Haggins) and (linebackers) Coach (Bill) Miller were very excited to hear I'm committing to Florida State," Jennings added.

He explained his decision as an easy one to make.

"Just the right fit for me and everything," Jennings said on Thursday morning.

He is the son of former Seminole linebacker Bradley Jennings, who played for the Seminoles from 1998 to 2001.

"It feels good to follow him as a legacy," Jennings said of his family history with the program.

Jennings Jr. had 146 tackles, four sacks and three forced fumbles as a junior in 2015, Sandalwood coach Adam Geis said.

The younger Jennings, who checks in at 6-foot-2 and 215 pounds, was excited when he landed the offer two weeks ago.

"It meant a lot," Jennings Jr. said at that time. "I have really been waiting on this offer. I always have been a 'Noles fan and it's a dream come true."

As for his father, he is just proud of his son.

"He was very excited and proud that all the hard work I put in is paying off," Jennings Jr. said of his father's reaction to the offer from his alma mater.

Other offers for Jennings included Duke, FIU, Georgia Southern, Louisville, North Carolina, South Florida and West Virginia.

Jennings has yet to be ranked by 247Sports.com or the 247Sports.com Composite.
 11 months ago '04        #4314
space
space
We Playing Flat Out Soft The Whole Team They Thought These Houston Boyz Was A Push Over
 11 months ago '13        #4315
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU targets aplenty at UA Future 50 Experience

During Under Armour All-America Game week, the game organizers along with ESPN put on the Under Armour Future 50 Experience, featuring fifty of the nation's top underclassmen.

The event will be held on Friday from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on the field, but the prospects attending have a whole day of events learning about the Under Armour All-America Game and more.

Some of the Florida State targets expected include:

DE/TE Christopher Allen
OT Calvin Ashley (Auburn commit)
DE Robert Beal (Notre Dame commit)
LB Markail Benton
RB Robert Burns (Miami commit)
OT Tony Gray
WR Trevon Grimes
WR Jerry Jeudy
DE Joshua Kaindoh
OT Alex Leatherwood (Alabama commit)
WR D.J. Matthews (FSU commit)
ATH Dylan Moses
S Jeffrey Okudah
CB William Poole III
DE Jarez Parks
CB Stanford Samuels III
CB Shaun Wade
CB Jamyest Williams
S Daniel Wright

As you can see, FSU is targeting many of the nation's best prospects.
 11 months ago '15        #4316
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
Due to it being slow at work I was able to leave early. Had this sh!t on the tv at work. Idk why these mf's think cuz they have FSU on their jersey that Houston just supposed to lay down. They are playing soft af. The D needs to get off blocks & understand their a.ssignments. The o line looks like it needs cpr. They're straight getting worked.
 11 months ago '15        #4317
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
I think it's time to sit SG. The passing game couldn't get much worse. If EG would've come at least we could have him use his legs.
 11 months ago '11        #4318
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Why the fu*k do we got a safety 25 yards back and they haven't completed a pass beyond 10 yards is crazy
 11 months ago '04        #4319
space
space
fu*k FSU Right Now fu*k This Thread And fu*k Recruiting Special If Coaches Can't Coach Them Up Right Ion Give fu*k Bout A Four Or Five Star Recruit Right Now Its Still #Nolenation For Life Doe I'll Be Back For DA Season Opener
 11 months ago '11        #4320
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Terrible 3rd down and situational D like always. This time it's not against a team that's unranked and in the mid 80' in offense
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
176 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy