Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

12 months ago '13        #4161
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 319 319
Three Still Stick Out For d!ckerson

SPARTANBURG, S.C. — Offensive tackle Landon d!ckerson (Hudson, N.C./South Caldwell) said Florida State, Tennessee and Auburn still stick out the most.

"It's hard to tell right now," d!ckerson said in terms of a leader among those three. "They are all kind of even."

d!ckerson has officially visited Florida State and Auburn.

He's set an official visit to Alabama for January 22.

d!ckerson spoke to Crimson Tide offensive line coach Mario Cristobal this morning.

"He reinforced how much they want me to visit," d!ckerson said. "How excited they are for me to come down in January and bring my parents there. He said once I see it I'll want to come there."

He said he will likely officially visit Georgia January 15.

He may officially visit Tennessee or Florida January 29 or return to Florida State for an unofficial visit.

d!ckerson plans to make his college choice following those visits.

The Crystal Ball reads 75-percent for Virginia Tech, 12-percent for Auburn and 12-percent for Florida State.

d!ckerson added his thoughts on his three favorites.

Florida State: "I really connected with (the coaches). The game atmosphere was something else. The facilities. It was a great experience and just a great place overall."

Tennessee: "I've seen them grow as a program. It's one of those promising things. When you seen that first hand. You can see them improving."

Auburn: "The town reminds me of my hometown. The coaches are great people. The players there are, too. Everything is a real good fit there. Obviously it's in the SEC. I know they've been struggling. I think with a few minor adjustments they can be a winning team again."

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 7 offensive tackle and the No. 2 prospect in North Carolina in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 12 months ago '13        #4162
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Cook Solid To FSU Despite Visit Plans

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Miami (Fla.) Central defeated Seffner (Fla.) Armwood 48-13 on Saturday afternoon to win their fourth consecutive state championship.

"It feels good because we worked hard during the summer ... We worked hard during the whole summer for this," four-star safety and FSU pledge Jamel Cook said afterwards.

"The Central program knows what they are doing," Cook added. "They work hard. If you go there, you are guaranteed to get a ring."

Cook, who has been committed to Florida State since February, was then asked if he is 'solid' to the Seminoles.

"Yes," Cook said.

But he immediately added that he will likely take a few official visits in January.

"I don't know yet," Cook said of potential destinations. "I would probably go to Bama, UM (Miami), South Carolina. That is all I have in my head right now."

Auburn had been a top contender, but the departure of Will Muschamp and Travaris Robinson from their staff has eliminated them. It remains to be seen if South Carolina, who hired Muschamp and Robinson, will be able to surge with Cook.

At this point, the Hurricanes are probably the biggest challenger to the Seminoles. He has been a regular on their campus and the Hurricanes' staff has remained in regular contact. What does he think of the hire of Mark Richt in Coral Gables?

"Good coach," Cook said.

But FSU stands a good chance of retaining his services. He continues to keep a close eye on the Seminoles, and the play of multiple freshmen, led by All-American safety Derwin James, made an impression.

"Every game," Cook said of keeping up with the Seminoles.

Cook has also had a chance to speak with James, due in part to a former teammate who is now a Seminole.

"Actually him (James) and Calvin (Brewton), they were at our practice Friday," Cook said. "I talked to them. He thinks it is a good fit for me and I think it is a good fit for me."

Another person actively recruiting Cook for the Seminoles is recruiting coordinator and area recruiter Tim Brewster. His main message is a simple one for Cook.

"Going to the league in three years," Cook said.

He has also built a bond with defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach Charles Kelly.

"We had a home visit and I like him as a defensive backs coach," Cook said of Kelly.

"They see me playing corner, safety, strong, free and star," Cook added on the Seminoles.

Cook confirmed he plans to return to Florida State for a visit before Signing Day.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Cook as the No. 138 prospect in the nation and No. 10 athlete.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 12-13-2015 at 12:17 PM..
 12 months ago '13        #4163
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU back in the picture for Miami Central HS DE Keir Thomas according to an interview after Central won the state title today. Also in the mix USC (east), UCF, among other schools. Will make final decision by Jan 1st.
 12 months ago '13        #4164
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
James Cook on Dalvin Cook's Heisman snub: "It's part of life."

James Cook, a talented freshman running back who rushed for 178 yards and three touchdowns in Miami (Fla.) Central's 48-13 victory over Seffner (Fla.) Armwood in the FHSAA Class 6A State Championship on Saturday, is the younger sibling of Florida State sophomore running back Dalvin Cook.

Among the topics the younger Cook discussed after earning a championship on Saturday was the snub to his brother for being a Heisman Trophy finalist, despite a spectacular sophomore campaign with the Seminoles.

"It's part of life," the younger Cook said. "You got to keep working hard and be better. You got to keep working, that's all."

The younger Cook finished his freshman campaign with 92 rushes for 715 rushing yards and eight rushing touchdowns.

His older brother had 211 rushes for 1,658 rushing yards and 18 rushing touchdowns.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 12-12-2015 at 06:12 PM..
 12 months ago '13        #4165
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Decision date nearing for Thomas

Three-star defensive end Keir Thomas (Miami, Fla./Miami Central) has five schools he's still thinking about but a small window to decide which one to choose.

An early enrollee Thomas said following his team's state championship victory that he wants to make a college decision "no later than January 1." Given that Monday brings a recruiting dead period, he won't have any time to take any other visits, but he has a list of schools to choose from.

“Florida State, South Carolina, Tennessee and Arkansas,” Thomas said. “And South Florida, too.”

Thomas visited Arkansas, Auburn and Tennessee officially during the process but won't be able to take any other visits to other places. One school he visited unofficially over the summer, South Carolina, has been trending recently in the 247Sports Crystal Ball.

“South Carolina has been recruiting me hard,” Thomas said. “Coach Muschamp, T-Rob, they’ve been recruiting me since Day 1.”

Thomas was committed to Florida State at one point but backed off that pledge. After dropping the Seminoles from consideration, the Miami Central standout admitted FSU is back on his radar.

“Florida State is back in the picture. I talked to Coach Kennedy yesterday,” Thomas said.
 12 months ago '13        #4166
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU lands prep lineman during official visit

Florida State landed a commitment on Saturday evening from New Berlin (N.Y.) Milford Academy offensive tackle Mike Arnold during his official visit on Saturday evening.

Arnold indicated to Noles247.com at 6:47 p.m. that he had pledged to the Seminoles.

"Committed to FSU," Arnold said.

Arnold indicated that he gave the commitment to head coach Jimbo Fisher, offensive line coach Rick Trickett and area recruiter Odell Haggins.

The former Central Florida prospect shared why he chose the Seminoles.

"Always been my home away from home," Arnold told Noles247.com "My heart was always here and it was my dream school."

Arnold originally hails from Winter Haven (Fla.). He committed to Virginia Tech as part of the 2015 class, but lack of a test score forced him to take the prep route.

FSU became heavily involved with Arnold on Thursday when he had contact with offensive line coach Rick Trickett and area recruiter Odell Haggins.

He chose FSU over interest from Florida, Ohio State, Virginia Tech and more.

Arnold has yet to be ranked by the 247Sports.com Composite as a prep prospect.
 12 months ago '15        #4167
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 1034 1034
@ My boys played in the allstar todays. Both teams won 25-0. (They play on 2 diff teams due to age diff.) They both had 3 games each over the last 2 wks. They won by shut outs in each game. My oldest scored in each game. So in the end we did get a championship. They played at FIU earlier today. The season is finally over.
 12 months ago '13        #4168
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Cook Places Seventh In Heismam Voting

Dalvin Cook placed seventh in the Heisman Trophy voting on Saturday night. The Florida State tailback received seven first-place votes, 18 second-place votes and 22 third-place votes for 79 points.

Alabama running back Derrick Henry won the Heisman, followed by Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson.

Cook ran for 1,658 yards and 18 touchdowns in 2015, breaking Warrick Dunn's single-season record. And Cook also had 218 receiving yards, giving him 1,876 offensive yards.

While Cook's 7.9 yards per carry were more than those of Heisman finalists Henry (5.9 yards per carry) and McCaffrey (5.8 yards per carry), the sophomore did not get an invite to New York for Saturday night's Heisman ceremony. Cook missed the majority of the Wake Forest game, all of the Syracuse matchup and not playing in the ACC title game meant he had about 100 fewer carries than Henry or McCaffrey.

Heisman order of finish
No. Name -- 1st -- 2nd -- 3rd -- Total points
1. Derrick Henry -- 371 -- 277 -- 144 -- 1,832
2. Christian McCaffrey -- 290 -- 246 -- 177 -- 1,539
3. Deshaun Watson -- 148 -- 240 -- 241 -- 1,165
4. Baker Mayfield -- 34 -- 55 -- 122 -- 334
5. Keenan Reynolds -- 20 -- 17 -- 86 -- 180
6. Leonard Fournette -- 10 -- 25 -- 30 -- 110
7. Dalvin Cook -- 7 --18 -- 22 -- 79

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 12-13-2015 at 12:15 PM..
 12 months ago '08        #4169
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 258 258
 Semeautomatic said:

Dalvin Cook placed seventh in the Heisman Trophy voting on Saturday night. The Florida State tailback received seven first-place votes, 18 second-place votes and 22 third-place votes for 79 points.

Alabama running back Derrick Henry won the Heisman, followed by Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson.

Cook ran for 1,658 yards and 18 touchdowns in 2015, breaking Warrick Dunn's single-season record. And Cook also had 218 receiving yards, giving him 1,876 offensive yards.

While Cook's 7.9 yards per carry were more than those of Heisman finalists Henry (5.9 yards per carry) and McCaffrey (5.8 yards per carry), the sophomore did not get an invite to New York for Saturday night's Heisman ceremony. Cook missed the majority of the Wake Forest game, all of the Syracuse matchup and not playing in the ACC title game meant he had about 100 fewer carries than Henry or McCaffrey.

Heisman order of finish

tell me they dont hate FSU. Clemson got screwed too. This is total bullsh*t!
 12 months ago '13        #4170
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Complete breakdown of Heisman Trophy voting

Alabama running back Derrick Henry won the Heisman Trophy on Saturday night, joining fellow running back Mark Ingram as the only two Crimson Tide players to win the award.

Henry finished ahead of fellow finalists Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson. Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield and Navy quaterback Keenan Reynolds rounded out the top five.

Henry finished with 1,832 points, while McCaffrey had 1,539 and Watson finished with 1,165. It was the 20th-closest vote in the history of the award.

You can see the complete voting totals - including who won each region of the country - in the tweet below.

Your Heisman vote totals. pic.twitter.com/LlaQuU7pgv

Players received three points for a first-place vote, two points for a second-place vote and one point for a third-place vote. Ten players received at least one first-place vote this season.

Henry won every region except the Far West, where McCaffrey was first. Henry was second to McCaffrey in the Far West, and McCaffrey finished second to Henry in four of the five regions. Watson was second to Henry in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Last season, Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota won the Heisman Tropy - finishing ahead of Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon and Alabama wide receiver Amari Cooper.
 12 months ago '13        #4171
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
After Winning State Title, Bush Jr. Set To Announce

ORLANDO, Fla. – Pembroke Pines (Fla.) Flanagan four-star inside linebacker Devin Bush Jr. was a key cog in a dominating defensive performance in a 26-7 victory over Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola in the FHSAA Class 8A State Championship.

Next up for Bush Jr., is announcing his college decision between Auburn, Florida State, Georgia and Michigan. The Florida State legacy is set to announce on Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.

“I can’t wait to finally get it over with and move on,” Bush Jr. said of his upcoming announcement.

The decision has already been made.

“Probably this weekend,” Bush Jr. said of when he decided.

He spoke on reaching his choice and how the last few weeks have gone for him.

“It was very hard,” Bush Jr. said. “There is a lot of stuff going on in recruiting, trying to win state, trying to play in the playoffs, focus with recruiting on the side. Getting late night phone calls from coaches. It was hard.

“I am glad I made my decision,” Bush Jr. added. “I am happy with it.”

The early enrollee shared what was the deciding factor for him.

“It was just where I believe was the best place for me to succeed, the best opportunity for me to be the player I am and to flourish,” Bush Jr. said. “That was probably the biggest thing.”

He took a look at the depth chart of all four contenders, but said that won’t have a major impact because there is a need for a player of his ability with each of them.

“It mattered, but at the same time the schools that are recruiting me a lot of them didn’t have linebackers,” Bush Jr. said on depth charts. “The ability to go in and start and take a spot, play in the spring game, play in the season, is a great jump for me.”

He hosted the Michigan staff, including head coach Jim Harbaugh, earlier in the week. Florida State a.ssistants Charles Kelly and Bill Miller watched him on Saturday evening. On Sunday, the family is expected to host head coach Jimbo Fisher, Kelly, Miller and potentially Odell Haggins for his final visit before his announcement.

“At this point, it is just asking questions about how you are feeling. It is your decision and to just do what you want,” Bush Jr. said of hosting coaches. “No hard feelings.

“It is great but at the end of the day somebody has to get a no and somebody has to get a yes,” Bush Jr. added about ultimately deciding.

The 247Sports.com Crystal Ball reads 69-percent for the Seminoles. Michigan claims 28-percent of predictions.

Bush Jr. is ranked No. 238 overall and as the No. 11 inside linebacker in the nation by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 12 months ago '13        #4172
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
January officials planned for Becker

ORLANDO, Fla. – Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola three-star cornerback Carlos Becker spoke about his recruitment after his team fell short to Pembroke Pines (Fla.) Flanagan, 26-7, in the FHSAA Class 8A State Championship.

Next up for Becker is participating in the Under Armour All-America Game in early January. Then, he will utilize his final three officials – Becker has already seen N.C. State and Wisconsin on officials.

“Ole Miss, Florida State and Kentucky,” Becker said. “They are set, but they are written on my fridge.

“Florida State I think (if first), then Kentucky and then Ole Miss,” Becker added.

In addition to those three, one other school remains clearly in the mix with the 6-foot-2, 180-pound prospect.

“N.C. State,” Becker said.

Which schools are in contact with him the most?

“Kentucky and N.C. State, those two schools right there,” Becker said.

Becker isn't sure if he will decide on National Signing Day or sooner.

“I don’t know,” Becker said of specific signing day date.

The 247Sports.com Crystal Ball reads 80-percent for the Wolfpack over the 'Noles.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Becker as the No. 42 cornerback in the nation.
 12 months ago '13        #4173
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Boselli on FSU: 'Truly an awesome experience'

Jacksonville (Fla.) Episcopal three-star offensive lineman Andrew Boselli made his way to Florida State this weekend for his official visit.

The long-time Seminole pledge was accompanied by family members, including his father, former USC and NFL offensive tackle Tony Boselli. The potential NFL Hall of Famer shared his thoughts, via twitter, about the visit on Saturday afternoon.

"With Andrew Boselli at his FSU official visit," the elder Boselli tweeted. "Place is first class. Excited for him."

The younger Boselli, a 6-foot-4, 290-pound offensive lineman who could be used as a guard or center, also chimed in via twitter on Saturday about the visit.

"Can't describe how excited I am to be a 'Nole," the younger Boselli tweeted.

On Sunday, after the conclusion of his visit, the younger Boselli shared more with Noles247.com about his time in Tallahassee over the weekend.

"The visit was fantastic," Boselli said. "Basically got treated like royalty.

"We (ate) some of the best meals I've had," Boselli added.

Boselli also had a chance to spend some time with his future teammates and offensive line coach Rick Trickett.

"The O-line met (and) took me in from the start," Boselli said. "I felt like I was already was a player there."

FSU is bringing Boselli in to play center. He is also capable of handling the guard spots as well.

All in all, his visit to FSU drove home the reason why he committed so many months ago.

"Truly an awesome experience," Boselli said.

Since his pledge in mid-April, Boselli has been unwavering in his commitment. He is already signed and handled all necessary paperwork to enroll in January.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Boselli as the No. 32 offensive guard in the nation.
 12 months ago '13        #4174
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Aguayo enjoys official, watches brother graduate

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy three-star kicker Ricky Aguayo made his way to Florida State over the weekend for his official visit.

"I had tons of fun," Aguayo said. "My brother hosted me."

In addition to being hosted by his brother, redshirt junior kicker Roberto Aguayo, the younger Aguayo also got to see his older sibling walk across the stage in the Donald L. Tucker Center as he graduated.

"Great," Aguayo said of seeing him earn his diploma. "Because that was his goal and he accomplished it."

Appreciate you and thankful to have someone like you in my life... OTF pic.twitter.com/p9lI3Nag8Y

Before departing after breakfast on Sunday, Aguayo also spent time talking with special teams coordinator Jay Graham and head coach Jimbo Fisher.

"We just talked about how good the team is going to be and how having a good kicker is really crucial in a game," Aguayo said. "So we we're both happy."

Aguayo confirmed that he is coming to FSU to only kick. He will not punt.

With all paperwork handled, Aguayo is set to enroll in early January.

"It's going to be fun," Aguayo said. "I'm really looking forward to it."

Also with his brother expected to head to the NFL after the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, Aguayo may be up to succeed his older brother and continue FSU's recent outstanding run of kickers including Sebastian Janikowski, Graham Gano, Dustin Hopkins and most recently, Roberto Aguayo.

"It's just motivating to know what potential I have and that there's a good reputation here for kickers," Aguayo added.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Aguayo as the No. 8 kicker in the nation.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 12-13-2015 at 12:55 PM..
 12 months ago '13        #4175
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Milk Bone said:
@ My boys played in the allstar todays. Both teams won 25-0. (They play on 2 diff teams due to age diff.) They both had 3 games each over the last 2 wks. They won by shut outs in each game. My oldest scored in each game. So in the end we did get a championship. They played at FIU earlier today. The season is finally over.
Glad to hear about your kids making all stars and winning that championship after all. I know you must be proud as well as happy the season is over. Now time for some rest
 12 months ago '13        #4176
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
tell me they dont hate FSU. Clemson got screwed too. This is total bullsh*t!
They do hate us but we know where 3 of those 7 first place votes came from. Thanks Jameis, Chris & Charlie!
 12 months ago '13        #4177
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU Commit Plans To Visit USC

Florida State athlete commit Jamel Cook (Miami/Central) said USC offered Saturday.

He said he's planning to take an official visit to Los Angeles but hasn't set the date yet.

The Trojans are the 20th school to offer the U.S. Army All-American.

Cook could officially visit Florida State, South Carolina, Alabama, USC or Miami on the three allotted weekends in January leading up to National Signing Day.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 10 athlete and the No. 20 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 12 months ago '05        #4178
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,764 | Props total: 374 374
 Semeautomatic said:

Heisman order of finish
Utter disgust
 12 months ago '05        #4179
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
lmfao what a joke....that award is now dead.......shoutout to them 7 people
 12 months ago '13        #4180
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Kareem Walker Buzz

247Sports is told that unless something game-changing happened with the nation's No. 1 running back Kareem Walker on his official visit to Arizona State this weekend, that it will be Michigan or Florida State when he announces his college decision.

I haven't heard anything yet that makes me believe it won't be the Wolverines.

Walker took his official visit to Ann Arbor in October and has a strong relationship with Tyrone Wheatley and Chris Partridge. Walker was in Tallahassee last weekend.

I always thought Alabama was more in this than a source indicated on Sunday.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy