most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

12 months ago '15        #4101
Teddy KGB 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,533 | Props total: 8702 8702

[video - click to view]

12 months ago '13        #4102
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,475 | Props total: 336 336
Three-Star 2016 LB Jonathan Jones sets Duke official visit

Three-star 2016 linebacker Jonathan Jones at one time was expected to have his recruitment over by now. But as he's gone through the process, Jones realized he wanted to slow things down. Now with just two months until signing day, he's both starting to narrow things down and listening to one new school showing interest.

This coming weekend, he'll visit the perceived favorite in his recruitment for a long time -- Michigan. Consistently mentioned by Jones as his #2 school, Duke, will host Jones for an official visit on January 21st.

The newest program to express interest in the 6'0", 225 pound Jones is Florida State. Jones says he's still trying to figure out who the third school is atop his list, and the Seminoles could fit that bill, but Notre Dame has also been a school that's been linked with Jones for much of his recruitment.
 12 months ago '13        #4103
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Mullen likes Jimbo's message

Cornerback Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek, Fla.) said he liked Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher's message when he met with him in his office during his weekend official visit.

"He told me I didn't need to go far to do what I want to do," Mullen said. "He said I would be a good person for them."

Mullen was in Tallahassee, Florida from Friday through Sunday evening.

His favorite part of the trip was "chilling with the players" as he said he went out with members of the team at night.

He said his player-host was Seminoles safety Calvin Brewton.

"The best part was just hanging out with the players," Mullen said. "I got the chance to know the coaches a lot more and see what they are all about especially coach Fisher. Plus I got to see what the environment is like there."

Mullen still plans to announce his college choice on National Signing Day.

The Crystal Ball reads 52-percent for LSU, 32-percent for Florida State, six-percent for Alabama, three-percent foggy and three-percent for Clemson.

"I don't have any tops right now," Mullen said. "I'm pretty wide open. I'm still considering LSU, FSU, Clemson, TCU, Oklahoma, Florida, Alabama and Oklahoma."

Mullen said Oklahoma and Tennessee stopped by his school today.

He expects Florida State's staff to come by later this week but isn't sure what day.

He said LSU Defensive Backs coach Corey Raymond will be by Friday and Clemson a.ssistants Brent Venables and Mike Reed will do an in-home visit Thursday.

Mullen set up an official visit to Louisville for this weekend.

He's built a relationship with Cardinals secondary coach Terrell Buckley.

"I've been talking to coach Buckley for a while now and he's a great dude," Mullen said. "I know he's coming to see me tomorrow. I've been talking to them and I told them I would come see the place. I know they have a lot of south Florida guys on their team that do well up there."

Mullen said his Clemson official visit will now be January 15. He still plans to officially visit LSU January 29.

He's already officially visited TCU and Florida State.

Mullen wasn't sure of any other staffs stopping by to see him this week.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 3 cornerback and the No. 6 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Mullen will play in the 2016 U.S. Army All-American Bowl January 9 in San Antonio, Texas.
 12 months ago '13        #4104
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Jimbo Fisher goes in-home with J-Rob

Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher and defensive coordinator Charles Kelly did an in-home visit with four-star weak-side defensive end commitment Janarius Robinson of Panama City (Fla.) Bay on Monday.

Robinson, who is set to officially visit Florida this weekend, has already used official visits to Alabama and Florida State. Georgia is also potentially in the mix.

Robinson contends he is a firm commitment to the Seminoles despite his visits elsewhere.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Robinson No. 63 overall and as the No. 4 weak-side defensive end.
 12 months ago '13        #4105
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Fisher and Kelly drop in on local commit

Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher, along with defensive coordinator and area recruiter Charles Kelly, dropped in on Tallahassee (Fla.) Godby on Monday afternoon to see four-star defensive tackle commitment Cedric Wood.

Wood is set to enroll at Florida State in January. He has already handled all paperwork needed to enroll at that time.

Wood took his official visit to FSU in-season.

He is ranked No. 192 overall and as the No. 21 defensive tackle in the nation by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 12 months ago '13        #4106
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU's 2016 recruiting class will be a success if...

As we close in on the final two months of the 2016 recruiting cycle, Noles247 takes a look at how the Florida State coaching staff needs to close in order for this class to be deemed a success.

How things stand as of today:

Florida State has a total of 16 commitments, which ranks them as the No.1 class in the ACC and the 5th best class overall, according to the 247Sports Composite Rankings. The expected size of this year’s class will be around 22-24 total scholarships.

FSU’s top three commits in this class include:

— Virginia Beach (Va.) Ocean Lakes 5-star cornerback Levonta Taylor (No.1 CB, 7th overall)

— Lakeland (Fla.) Lake Gibson 4-star center Baveon Johnson (No.1 C, 40th overall)

— (Cali) Long Beach Poly 4-star quarterback Malik Henry (No.4 pro-style QB, 44th overall)

Expected early enrollees: QB Malik Henry, DT Cedric Wood, LB Josh Brown, C Andrew Boselli, JUCO DT Walvenski Aime, K Ricky Aguayo.

Remaining Positions of Need

Quarterback: FSU would ideally like to add one more, but would be okay with only signing Henry. Feleipe Franks is the only other prospect they’ve recruited at the position.

Running Back: FSU is open to adding another back to complement commit Amir Rasul. The two they are pursuing are Devin White and Kareem Walker.

Wide Recevier: This board hasn’t changed much since the spring. FSU is only active with two receivers; Nate Craig-Myers and Keith Gavin. FSU would take one or both. If they miss on both it’s unlikely a new name emerges. Because of the depth at the position, FSU would be okay not signing any wideouts.

Offensive Line: The ‘Noles will look to add one more tackle to an already solid class of big men. Landon d!ckerson and Jauan Williams are the primary targets on the board. FSU is in good shape for each of them. Matt Farniok out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota is another one to keep an eye on at the offensive tackle position.

Tight End: With Naseir Upshur on board already, FSU is only involved with one other recruit at this position. USC commitment Cary Angeline has been in consistent contact with FSU throughout the season. If he wants in the class it’ll be up to Jimbo Fisher to determine if he has room for a second tight end in 2016.

Defensive End: This position has been a tough one to fill for FSU over the last few years. As it stands now, FSU has one commitment from Janarius Robinson and would like to add two more. The top targets are Oluwole Betiku, Brian Burns and Terrell Hall.

Defensive Tackle: FSU has two commitments that will both be on campus in January, Cedric Wood and JUCO DT Walvenski Aime. It’s not considered a need, but FSU would be open to taking one more stud at this position. Alabama commit Raekwon Davis would be a name to watch for a possible late flip.

Linebacker: FSU has two linebackers committed, Josh Brown and Emmett Rice. They could sign up to three more. Inside linebacker is more of a priority this year than outside backers. On the inside, FSU likes Devin Bush Jr and Dontavious Jackson. Outside backer targets include Keion Joyner, Zach McCloud, Terrell Lucas and Keandre Jones. FSU has also expressed recent interest in Orlando area linebacker Jonathan Jones.

Cornerbacks: FSU has the nation’s top cover corner already committed to them in Levonta Taylor. Kyle Meyers is FSU’s other commit at the position. He could also play safety. The top remaining targets at corner include Trayvon Mullen and Jayvaughn Myers. FSU would like to sign one or two more this year to go along with Taylor and Meyers.

Safety: Miami Central’s Jamel Cook is the only commitment at this position. Although cornerback is more of a need than safety, FSU would still like to sign one or two more in this class. The primary targets are Carlos Becker, Brandon Burton and also put Jayvaughn Myers on this board as well since he could play either position.

Special Teams: FSU is done at the position after receiving summer commitments from Logan Tyler and Ricky Aguayo.

Three keys to finishing with a successful class

First and foremost this class will be a success if Florida State fills its needs. The three biggest needs are all on the defensive side of the ball.

1) Lock down Janarius Robinson, sign two more DE’s: Robinson’s recruitment may not be completely over until pen hits paper on Signing Day. He continues to hear from Alabama and Florida. He’s taken trips to FSU and Alabama, next weekend he’ll take his official to UF.

FSU will still need two more to go along with Robinson. At this point, the ‘Noles best shot is with four-star Brian Burns. Expect a few more names to emerge on the defensive end board as we hit the stretch run. Outside of Burns, FSU appears to be a long shot for Oluwole Betiku and Terrell Hall. Although Hall visits next weekend and FSU could be a major player for him with a good visit to campus. FSU could go back in on a guy like Nick Coe, who is committed to Auburn, but may look around after South Carolina raided their defensive staff. FSU has also been evaluating Terrell Lucas out of Miramar as a pass rusher from the defensive end or linebacker position.

Find a man in the middle: FSU will have no problem signing an outside linebacker or two for this class. The challenge is in the middle. FSU would like to sign one or two true inside middle linebackers.

The top two targets are Devin Bush Jr. and Dontavious Jackson. FSU is battling Michigan for Bush. He’s an FSU legacy, but Michigan would like him to start his own legacy in Ann Arbor. Bush has visited Auburn and FSU, he hasn’t visited Michigan officially yet and will not do so before his December 17th commitment date, because his team plays in the State Finals on Saturday night. Bush is an early enrollee. Jim Harbaugh was inhome with him and his family on Sunday night. Jimbo Fisher is expected to be by sometime this week.

As for Jackson, FSU hosted him on an official visit back in October, the weekend they played Miami. Jackson has remained in regular contact with coach Tim Brewster throughout the season. FSU commits Naseir Upshur and Levonta Taylor have been vocal in their pursuit of Jackson on social media. He has no set date for a decision.

Add more quality depth to the defensive backfield: Since FSU’s defensive scheme sometimes calls for up to seven defensive backs on the field at once, recruiting at this position is key every year. FSU already has the top corner in the nation locked up and could bolster an already strong class with Trayvon Mullen, the nation’s no.3 corner.

FSU is in good shape for California safety, and good friend of Malik Henry, Brandon Burton. FSU would also like to sign two versatile instate players that could play corner or safety - Carlos Becker and Jayvaughn Myers. Word is that Becker’s family would prefer him to stay instate like him to stay instate, rather than go to N.C. State or Kentucky. As for Myers, he recently decommitted from UF, but the Gators are still a threat to get him back on board. Ole Miss is also a team to watch. FSU will likely get Myers and his brother, Nate Craig-Myers on campus in January for official visits.

=======================

FSU’s 2016 class has about 6-8 spots remaining. Most of them will be used on the defensive side of the ball. Some big pieces could still be added to a class that is already ranked third in the country. Jimbo Fisher is known for his ability to close and it’s likely that we see a few new names pop up on the board during the month of January.

Trending toward FSU:
OT Landon d!ckerson
WR Keith Gavin
DB Carlos Becker
LB Devin Bush Jr.
CB Trayvon Mullen
LB Keion Joyner

Still Possible:
S Brandon Burton
DB Jayvaughn Myers
WR Nate Craig-Myers
DE Brian Burns
DE Terrell Hall
OT Jauan Williams
LB Dontavious Jackson
DT Raekwon Davis
DT Shavar Manuel

Long Shots:
ATH Mecole Hardman
RB Kareem Walker
RB Devin White
LB Zach McCloud
DE Oluwole Betiku
QB Feleiepe Franks
 12 months ago '13        #4107
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Sanders checks in on 2017 prospect

Florida State co-offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Randy Sanders made his way to Memphis (Tenn.) Lausanne Collegiate School on Tuesday to check on junior offensive tackle/defensive end Isaiah Stokes. Sanders is the Seminoles' area recruiter for Tennessee prospects.

The 6-foot-8, 285-pound lineman already claims an offer from the Seminoles.

Tennessee is considered the favorite, claiming 92-percent of predictions on the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball.

Stokes is ranked as the No. 14 strong-side defensive end in the 2017 class by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 12 months ago '13        #4108
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Trickett set to see FSU pledge

Florida State offensive line coach Rick Trickett is set to make his way to Fredricksburg (Va.) this evening to drop in on Stafford four-star offensive tackle Josh Ball, a solid FSU commitment.

Ball expects to potentially schedule his official visit to FSU during the in-home visit with Trickett.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Ball as the No. 199 prospect in the nation and No. 22 offensive tackle.
 12 months ago '13        #4109
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Henry working to bring a few top recruits with him to FSU

On Monday night quarterback Malik Henry was expecting a visit from Jimbo Fisher and Tim Brewster, but plans can change quickly this time of year and coach Fisher was unable to make the trip to California.

"Jimbo rescheduled and said he's coming down before I leave for the Under Armour Game," Henry told Noles247.

The visit went ahead as scheduled with coach Tim Brewster and the Henry family.

"It was great. We went to dinner at Houston's in Manhattan Beach. It was the first time (Brewster) met my mom, so they talked a lot. He's a cool guy and she liked him. I didn't really need anything from Brew. I know my plan when I get there and I know what it's going to take to accomplish my goal."

Henry is on pace to enroll early at FSU in January, shortly after playing in the Under Armour All-American Game.

Even though Henry arrives on FSU's campus in January, his role as a recruiter will not end until Signing Day. Henry has not been shy about his desire to bring a couple friends with him to Tallahassee.

"I stay in contact with Wale (Oluwole Betiku), Brandon Burton, Trayvon Mullen and Levonte Taylor all the time," he added. "My pitch to each guy is different. For example, with Brandon Burton, it's more like come be apart of something great. Come play both sides of the ball for an elite program that has a lot more to offer outside of football. I'm different with each guy."

Since everyone is throwing out their final predictions, who does Henry see FSU finishing with on Signing Day?

"I think we get Nate Craig-Myers, Keith Gavin and Brandon Burton."

Henry is a four-star prospect, the No.5 ranked pro-style quarterback and the 50th best player overall, according to the 247Sports Composite Rankings.
 12 months ago '06        #4110
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
Malik henry is trashhhh most overratrd recruit
 12 months ago '08        #4111
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
wonderin what that beitku development is. dyin to have somethin to look forward to with recruitin. all we been doin is droppin since idiot decked the cankled club bimbo
 12 months ago '04        #4112
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 175 175
I Heard dc kelly is treading to the aurburn dc Gig
 12 months ago '13        #4113
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
@ - I got you right here homie! You know I got those updates coming
 12 months ago '13        #4114
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Developments with five-star Betiku

Defensive end Oluwole Betiku (Gardena, Calif./Serra) will enroll early, confirmed though a source.

That means his decision is on deck.

A contact indicated Betiku plans to announce his college choice January 2 at the Under Armour All-American Bowl.

Betiku will still officially visit USC this weekend.

Betiku has officially visited Texas A&M, Notre Dame and Florida State.

The Crystal Ball reads 62-percent for USC, 26-percent for Texas A&M, five-percent for UCLA and five-percent foggy.

The five-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 1 weakside defensive end and the No. 1 prospect in California in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 12 months ago '13        #4115
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Elite 2017 OL Earns Irish Offer

Jackson (Tenn.) University School of Jackson four-star offensive tackle Trey Smith picked up an offer from Notre Dame Tuesday evening.

The 6-5, 290-pounder, ranked as the No. 5 player at his position nationally according to 247Sports, adds the Irish to an impressive offer list that includes the likes of Alabama, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, LSU, and many others.

"Extremely gratifying to receive an offer from, in my opinion, one the greatest schools in football tradition," said Smith regarding tonight's offer from Notre Dame.

When looking at the 247Sports Crystal Ball, Tennessee holds 50-percent of the predictions, while Ole Miss and Alabama each hold 25-percent of the guesses.

Per 247Sports, Smith is the No. 25 overall player nationally, No. 5 offensive tackle in the country and No. 2 prospect in Tennessee from the class of 2017.
 12 months ago '13        #4116
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Source: Charles Kelly expected to return to FSU

When Auburn’s defensive coordinator Will Muschamp left four days ago to take the head coaching job at South Carolina, rumors began swirling that current Florida State defensive coordinator Charles Kelly could be Muschamp’s replacement at Auburn.

Tonight, Noles247 has learned that is unlikely to happen.

A source with direct knowledge has informed Noles247 that Charles Kelly is expected to turn down the job if he’s offered and coach at FSU in 2016.

Kelly is an Auburn graduate. He played defensive back for the Tigers from 1986-1989 and and was a graduate a.ssistant at Auburn in 1993. Kelly was hired at FSU in 2013 as linebackers coach and promoted to defensive coordinator in 2014 when Jeremy Pruitt left FSU for the same job at Georgia.
 12 months ago '13        #4117
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: FSU checks in on 2017 RB

Florida State co-offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Randy Sanders dropped in on Memphis (Tenn.) Trezevant on Tuesday. Sanders is the area recruiter.

His main target at the school is four-star junior running back Cordarrian Richardson. Richardson already has an offer from the Seminoles.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Richardson as the No. 142 prospect and No. 11 running back in the nation for 2017.
 12 months ago '13        #4118
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 FLORIDA_BOY407 said:
I Heard dc kelly is treading to the aurburn dc Gig
No worries, he's staying! He knows what he's got at FSU.
 12 months ago '13        #4119
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Malik henry is trashhhh most overratrd recruit
All y'all's recruits are trash except Bruce. And y'all's next best recruit is in the next class (McKitty) and he will be flipped to FSU by the spring. Bet on that! @

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 12-08-2015 at 07:43 PM..
 12 months ago '13        #4120
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU makes Top 10 for 2017 South Ga. DT

Leesburg (Ga.) Lee County four-star defensive tackle Aubrey Solomon unveiled a Top 10 on Tuesday evening.

It includes Florida State.

Top 10: 1. Ohio St. 2. FSU 3. Tennessee 4. Flordia 5. Ole Miss 6. Alabama 7. Auburn 8. UGA 9. Penn. State 10. Kentucky

— Aubrey Solomon (@AubreySolomon91) December 9, 2015

The 247Sports.com Crystal Ball has the Bulldogs leading with 67-percent of predictions.

Solomon is ranked by the 247Sports.com Composite as the No. 109 prospect and No. 8 defensive tackle for 2017.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
73 comments
1 day ago