Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '13        #4021
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 314 314
VIP Scoop: Hall has great in-home visit with FSU

On Monday, Florida State made their way to the nation's capital to check on Washington (D.C.) St. John's College four-star weak-side defensive end Terrell Hall.

"Visit was great," Hall told Noles247.com just after 9 p.m. on Monday evening. "(Defensive ends) Coach (Brad) Lawing came alone and he just left."

What did the prospect and his prospective position coach discuss during the in-home visit?

"Just everything about the school, and football program. How he think I'll fit in with the team, and how he sees me developing as a player," Hall said. "His background and stability as a coach and the rest of the coaching staff."

The conversation then transitioned to future plans involving the two parties.

"Then we just talked about my visit coming up," Hall said. "He also said him and Coach (Jimbo) Fisher will come back next week before my visit."

The 6-foot-5, 250-pound defensive end is set to officially visit FSU on the weekend of December 11th. He has already taken an official visit to Florida. Other schools in the mix for visits include Alabama, Arizona State, Georgia, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Texas A&M.

Ole Miss is due for an in-home visit on Tuesday.

Alabama leads the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball with 81-percent of predictions.

Hall is ranked as the No. 86 prospect and No. 6 weak-side defensive end in the 247Sports.com Composite.
 1 year ago '13        #4022
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: FSU set to see Bush Jr.

According to his father and head coach, Florida State is set to drop in on Pembroke Pines (Fla.) Flanagan on Tuesday for a visit to see four-star inside linebacker Devin Bush Jr.

Linebackers coach and area recruiter Bill Miller is leading the charge in pursuit of the FSU legacy.

FSU's main competition for Bush Jr. comes from Auburn and Michigan. He has already officially visited the Seminoles and Tigers and seen all three schools on multiple occasions.

FSU leads the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball with 71-percent of predictions.

In addition to Bush Jr., Flanagan is also home to junior four-star cornerback target Stanford Samuels III, another FSU legacy.

Bush Jr. is ranked No. 230 overall and as the No. 11 inside linebacker by the 247Sports.com Composite.

Samuels II is ranked No. 42 overall and as the No. 5 cornerback in the 2017 class by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 1 year ago '13        #4023
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Upshur to see Brewster this week

Philadelphia (Pa.) Imhotep Institute four-star tight end Naseir Upshur tells Noles247.com that he expects a visit from Florida State recruiting coordinator and tight ends coach Tim Brewster on Wednesday.

During the visit, Upshur and Brewster are set to discuss official visit plans, including scheduling a possible date to make his way back to FSU.

Upshur is solid in his pledge, but hasn't ruled out taking official visits elsewhere.

The 6-foot-2, 233-pound tight end is ranked No. 132 overall and as the No. 4 tight end by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 1 year ago '13        #4024
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Jimbo Fisher not interested in Georgia, other major vacancies

Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher wants it out there that he's not leaving Tallahassee for the opening at Georgia.

Fisher told The Orlando Sentinel's Mike Bianchi on Tuesday that while he appreciates several major programs being interested in his services, he's happy at one of the ACC's elites.

"There is no doubt I do (have one of the best jobs in America)," Fisher said on Open Mike. "This is a tremendous place. The Florida State people have been wonderful. This is a great place to live, a great place to coach; we've got great players, great tradition and great history. This is a tremendous job and a heckuva place. I love it here.

"All those other places (LSU, Georgia, etc.) are great, but this is just as good."

Fisher's name has been tossed around in recent days for several of college football's major vacancies. He was reportedly LSU's top candidate to replace Les Miles, but the Tigers' administration went in a direction on Saturday night and retained their veteran leader.

Fisher has won 68 games since 2010 with the Seminoles, including three ACC championships and a national title.
 1 year ago '13        #4025
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Derwin James second in ACC defensive rookie voting

Florida State safety Derwin James finished second in voting for ACC defensive rookie of the year and he placed third in voting for the overall rookie of the year award.

Pitt's Jordan Whitehead was named ACC rookie of the year. Panthers tailback Qadree Ollison was chosen as the ACC's offensive rookie of the year. Whitehead received 19 votes for the overall award from the ACC's media members, and Ollison placed second with nine. James was third with six votes, one more than Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson.

James is second on the Seminoles with 77 tackles. He also has 7.5 tackles for loss and 3.5 sacks.

FSU defensive end Josh Sweat also received votes. He had 38 tackles.

OVERALL ROOKIE VOTING
Jordan Whitehead, Pittsburgh, 19
Qadree Ollison, Pittsburgh, 9
Derwin James, Florida State, 6
Lamar Jackson, Louisville, 5
Mitch Hyatt, Clemson, 3
Travon McMillian, Virginia Tech, 2
Deon Cain, Clemson, 2
Eric Dungey, Syracuse, 2
Josh Sweat, Florida State, 1
Nyheim Hines, NC State, 1

OFFENSIVE ROOKIE VOTING
Qadree Ollison, Pittsburgh, 23
Travon McMillian, Virginia Tech, 8
Lamar Jackson, Louisville, 7
Mitch Hyatt, Clemson, 5
Nyheim Hines, NC State, 3
Eric Dungey, Syracuse, 2
Deon Cain, Clemson, 2

DEFENSIVE ROOKIE VOTING
Jordan Whitehead, Pittsburgh, 28
Derwin James, Florida State, 11
Christian Wilkins, Clemson, 6
Adonis Alexander, Virginia Tech, 2
Josh Sweat, Florida State, 2
Brant Mitchell, Georgia Tech, 1
 1 year ago '13        #4026
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU, LSU see Mullen

Cornerback Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek, Fla.) said he will officially visit Florida State this weekend.

Seminoles a.ssistants Charles Kelly and Bill Miller stopped by his high school today and met with Mullen setting up this week's official.

He officially visited TCU this past weekend.

Mullen still plans to announce his college choice on National Signing Day.

The Crystal Ball reads 52-percent for LSU, 32-percent for Florida State, six-percent for Alabama, three-percent foggy and three-percent for Clemson.

"I don't have any tops right now," Mullen said. "I'm pretty wide open. I'm still considering LSU, FSU, Clemson, TCU, Oklahoma, Florida, Alabama and Oklahoma."

Mullen said LSU a.ssistant coach Corey Raymond stopped by and met with him this morning as well.

LSU will get the final official visit on the last weekend of January.

He said he expects Clemson a.ssistants Brent Venables and Mike Reed to be by Thursday.

Mullen is hoping to set up his Clemson official visit for December 11 when the Tiger coaches come by.

Mullen said his lone other official visit could go to Oklahoma, Florida or Alabama in January.

Mullen wasn't sure of any other staffs stopping by to see him this week.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 3 cornerback and the No. 6 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

Mullen will play in the 2016 U.S. Army All-American Bowl January 9 in San Antonio, Texas.
 1 year ago '13        #4027
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Country’s No. 3 WR Craig-Myers contemplating Ohio State official

Tampa (Fla.) Catholic wide receiver Nate Craig-Myers has been connected at least somewhat with Ohio State for quite some time. So it was certainly not surprising that when the Buckeye coaches went out on the road on Monday one of their first stops was to see Craig-Myers, one of the country’s premier receivers.

“Coach (Tony) Alford was on campus to talk with me about Nate,” Tampa Catholic coach Mike Gregory said. “As far as I know Ohio State is a school he is still considering.”

Craig-Myers has made one official visit so far – North Carolina. He will likely decide in the next week or so on his other official visits.

“He’s taking this week to talk with his family and decide on his (other) visits,” Gregory said. “He may take a visit to Ohio State. There is a chance.”

Florida, Florida State and Auburn lead Ohio State in the Crystal Ball.

Nate Craig-Myers Tampa Catholic

Where will Nate Craig-Myers commit to?

49% - UF
28% - FSU
21% - Auburn
3% - Ohio State
All Crystal Ball Predictions
The 6-foot-2 and 205-pound Craig-Myers is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports Composite. He is the country’s No. 35 overall prospect, the No. 3 wide receiver and the No. 7 prospect in Florida.
 1 year ago '13        #4028
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: FSU intrigued by Tampa 4-star CB

Florida State a.ssistant coach Lawrence Dawsey was in the Tampa Bay area today and one of his stops was to East Bay high school to see four-star cornerback KJ Sails.

FSU has not offered, but interest has increased over the past couple of weeks.

“They love me and my ability I could have one within the next week.” Sails told Noles247 after talking with the FSU staff. “Things are starting to heat up. I don’t know if I’ll visit them unless they offer because I still need to see other places.”

Sails says West Virginia, Michigan, USF, Wisconsin, Iowa and Cincinnati are the programs that have been consistently recruiting throughout the season. 

If FSU offers, where would they fit into that mix?

“They would definitely be in my top three.”

Sails is working on setting up January visits with West Virginia and Michigan. He’s previously taken official visits to Iowa and Wisconsin. His fifth and final visit is still up in the air and could go to FSU if they offer.
 1 year ago '05        #4029
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,641 | Props total: 3737 3737
Derwin was fu*kin robbed....who the fu*k would take bum a.ss Whitehead over Derwin
 1 year ago '06        #4030
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,552 | Props total: 11912 11912
@ @ hey hat happened to that manowar thread and he got banned?

Last edited by DEDOS; 12-01-2015 at 07:55 PM..
 1 year ago '05        #4031
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 DEDOS said:
idk.....i just saw it disappear
 1 year ago '06        #4032
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,552 | Props total: 11912 11912
 Junior G said:
idk.....i just saw it disappear
Damn that sucks he posted alot of info
 1 year ago '13        #4033
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 DEDOS said:
@ - idk, one hr I went on and it was up and the few hrs later I went on and it was gone. Did he really get banned?
 1 year ago '13        #4034
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: FSU checks in on another major target

During their time in South Florida, the Florida State staff has checked in on several top targets.

Another one who received a visit today, according to his high school coach, was Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage four-star weak-side defensive end Brian Burns.

Burns is being recruited by multiple FSU coaches, with the primary recruiter being his area recruiter, Bill Miller. Defensive ends coach Brad Lawing and defensive coordinator Charles Kelly have also been involved.

Florida is considered Burns leader at this point, with Georgia stumbling from that position due to the coaching change. The Gators claim 73-percent of predictions on the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball. The Bulldogs claim the remainder of predictions.

Florida State is also up in Burns list of favorites, followed by Alabama and LSU.

All five schools are expected to receive official visits from the 6-foot-5, 215-pound defensive end, but dates have yet to be set.

Burns is ranked No. 126 overall and as the No. 11 weak-side defensive end by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 1 year ago '13        #4035
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Scoop: Pair of FSU coaches drop in on Rasul

Coral Gables (Fla.) four-star running back Amir Rasul welcomed Florida State recruiting coordinator and area recruiter Tim Brewster and running backs coach Jay Graham into his home on Tuesday evening.

The 5-foot-10, 200-pound running back, who has been committed to FSU since late July, has mentioned intentions to officially visit several schools, but has yet to set any dates, including FSU.

Rasul is ranked No. 199 overall and as the No. 6 running back by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 1 year ago '05        #4036
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
not sure why he would get banned n it got deleted because thing is it wasnt that big of a deal....nothin was wrong with that thread .........just another thread like everything else...even if it did turn into the FSU thread mostly and we already had this one
 1 year ago '13        #4037
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Junior G said:
not sure why he would get banned n it got deleted because thing is it wasnt that big of a deal....nothin was wrong with that thread .........just another thread like everything else...even if it did turn into the FSU thread mostly and we already had this one
I wouldn't see why either but IDK. I would hate to see if he did get banned for whatever reason it was.
 1 year ago '08        #4038
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 257 257
yea i was wonderin what happened to MOW. figured yall knew and i just missed it somewhere. i remeber he would go overseas for months. military? probly with that name.

hope hes alright and shows up soon. guess some salty fe-mens musta got pissed the football thread was all FSU all the time. probably why they shut it down but i doubt he got banned too. idk
 1 year ago '05        #4039
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
yea thats the thing fans from other teams could join in if they wanted it was just that we ran that sh*t
 1 year ago '13        #4040
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: EE handles paperwork, set to host coach

Florida State is expected to have a handful of early enrollees. One of those expected to enroll early is Jacksonville (Fla.) Episcopal three-star center/guard Andrew Boselli.

Boselli confirmed to Noles247.com that he signed his grant-in-aid with the Seminoles 'a few weeks ago' and is now all set to enroll in a little over a month.

On Friday, Boselli will welcome his future position coach, offensive line coach Rick Trickett, in for a visit.

He is set to officially visit FSU on the weekend of December 11th.

Boselli is ranked as the No. 31 offensive guard in the nation by the 247Sports.com Composite.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy