Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '13        #3981
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,505 | Props total: 341 341
 Junior G said:
all I know is Franks must believe he's the real deal himself if he's willing to come...but i'll believe it when I see it
According to the article I posted earlier above, he's not concerned about the depth chart at all at any school. He's looking for the right environment and program for him. A school that has the right chemistry, right relationships with players, coaches, etc. He's not afraid of competition or anything is willing to be developed over time. So, that's why I believe we have a chance because I think will provide him a better situation than UF. And Malik Henry is on board with bringing him in. They have talked to him and his dad on several occasions about it and Malik welcomes the competition and wants to do what's best for the program.
 1 year ago '13        #3982
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Why Would Jimbo Fisher Leave Florida State For LSU?

Looking at the reasons why Jimbo Fisher to LSU just doesn't make sense.

There are a lot of rumors flying around that LSU head coach Les Miles will be fired after the season, and that the LSU boosters are willing to pay the $15-20 million buyout for Miles and his staff. With Miles out, LSU would make Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher their main priority according to those rumors.
The question that I have is why Fisher would leave Florida State for LSU? Yes, Fisher coached at LSU under both Nick Saban and Miles. That was before LSU fans wanted him run out of town, and were happy that he left for Florida State.

In his almost six years as head coach at Florida State, Fisher has built a national powerhouse. The Seminoles have played in four ACC Championship games, won three of them, and won a National Championship. When Fisher arrived there were a few requests that he made. Now the Seminoles have an indoor practice facility and a new players dorm. He has total control of his football program.
LSU, on the other hand, is said to be firing a coach that has won at least 10 games in four of the last five years while playing in the toughest division in college football. They would still be in position to do so this year if their opening game against McNeese State hadn't been cancelled. Why would any coach want to go to a place where that is below acceptable standards?
LSU does have some things in their favor. The Tigers are the only team in a very fertile recruiting state. It's very tough to get a top recruit out of Louisiana if the Tigers want him. A two loss year doesn't knock you out of the National Championship race. Fisher knows the area well, and has ties there.
Do those positives outweigh the negatives though? There is a much easier road to the National Championship in the ACC than the SEC. Particularly when LSU has to play Alabama and the rest of the SEC West every year, plus cross division rival Florida. There are unrealistic expectations from the fan base and boosters, and, while LSU is the only team in the state, and, as good of a recruiting state as Louisiana is, it is not on par with the state of Florida.
With the $15-20 Million buyout of Miles and his staff, plus the $5 million buyout of Fisher, how much is LSU going to realistically offer Fisher? Florida State could keep the money close to what LSU would offer Fisher per year, so why would he make a lateral move with more negatives than positives?
 1 year ago '13        #3983
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Fisher on FSU: 'I'm happy where I'm at.'

With the uncertainty at LSU involving head coach Les Miles, Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher's name has been involved in the rumor mill involving a potential opening at one of his former employers.

During his Wednesday evening call-in show, Fisher was asked in an indirect manner about potentially leaving FSU for another job in the college ranks.

"I just want to let you know we love you as a coach and we also think that Florida State is the best place in the land to coach," the caller said. "What would it take for you to leave Florida State to coach for another school?"

This is how Fisher responded to that question.

"I'm happy where I'm at. I'm very happy here. I've got a great job," Fisher asnwered. "You don't ever get into that. That is why I don't ever comment on jobs - I made that statement earlier. That is disrespectful to both sides of it.

"I love this place. It is a great place and it has been very good to me," Fisher added. "Hopefully I will end up being very good to it."
 1 year ago '15        #3984
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,680 | Props total: 1055 1055
I still say Jimbo c/b a diversion for who lsu really wants. His name seems to be the only one buzzing & it doesn't make sense for him to bounce w/ what he's built & accomplished. Lsu is giving the boot to a winning coach. There's no loyalty. I just can't see Jimbo being that selfish.
 1 year ago '13        #3985
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Former FSU commit set to visit Vols

Three-star senior defensive end Keir Thomas, a former Florida State commitment from Miami (Fla.) Central High School, is scheduled to take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend, his father told GoVols247.

The 6-foot-2, 250-pound Thomas decommitted from the Seminoles on Nov. 17 and received a scholarship offer from the Vols just one day later.

He went on an official visit to Auburn last month, and he’s planning to take an official visit to Arkansas next weekend.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball points to Auburn as the favorite to land Thomas, with the Tigers getting 91 percent of the current predictions. He told 247Sports last week, just after he parted ways with Florida State, that the Tigers were “in the lead.”

Thomas is ranked the nation’s No. 391 overall prospect and No. 20 strongside defensive end in the 247Sports Composite for the 2016 class.
 1 year ago '04        #3986
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 190 190
Its Gameday #Nolenation Wake Up
 1 year ago '11        #3987
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
Florida
 1 year ago '05        #3988
Chuck_Remixed 144 heat pts144
space
space
$15,794 | Props total: 395 395
Ramsey and James need to put 3 or 4 of them gaytors on a stretcher today
 1 year ago '04        #3989
space
space
Make t harris regret not cuming to fsu
 1 year ago '04        #3990
space
space
We Run Florida Bihh
 1 year ago '05        #3991
space
space
What can I say, im smiling from ear to ear
 1 year ago '08        #3992
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
blasted those crocs again! gotta be my favorite game the last 2 years no doubt. jimbo kept his foot on their throat the whole time too. let them boys know what you can get used to bettin on every november. ownin that orange and blue and green too. state champs everytime!!
 1 year ago '08        #3993
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
and i know yall saw true freshman derwin demolish that 300 lbs 6'6 o-linemen. that should be physically impossible so idk where that strength came from but thank God hes a nole
 1 year ago '04        #3994
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
and i know yall saw true freshman derwin demolish that 300 lbs 6'6 o-linemen. that should be physically impossible so idk where that strength came from but thank God hes a nole
Derwin did dat dat boy a fu*king beast mane
 1 year ago '05        #3995
space
space
Seniors just became the winning-est class in #FSU history, with a record of 49-5
How's that for a testament as to how good we have it right now as fans. Jimbo 11-1 vs Miami/Florida. Nuff said.
 1 year ago '15        #3996
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
Dalvin going down for animal cruelty. He just finished a.ssaulting gators on national tv. He can't even deny this one. Everybody saw that ish. Derwin James was also in on it too.
 1 year ago '05        #3997
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,675 | Props total: 3793 3793
JIMBO WE JUST BEAT THE DAMN GATORS

[video - click to view]

LOVE IT
 1 year ago '05        #3998
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,675 | Props total: 3793 3793

[video - click to view]

1 year ago '11        #3999
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
I don't know why I doubted you Jimbo.. My fault

I fu*king love Dalvin man he my favorite nole ever. He leaving with Primetime, P Dub type status dude is amazing. And Derwin....
 1 year ago '15        #4000
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Dalvin broke their backs.

Last edited by Milk Bone; 11-29-2015 at 10:14 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago