70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (3 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '11        #21
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
I saw Lamarcus today, Rashad Greene too (they're in one of my classes). They're really small up close. New thread? We in here!

Last edited by klutch2381; 01-14-2013 at 02:26 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #22
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
We missed out on Burns. I kind of figured he wasn't leaving Bama for a lateral move
 4 years ago '05        #23
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
great updates as usual
 4 years ago '09        #24
ylowell 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
Thanks for the updates.
 01-09-2013, 06:11 PM         #25
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought I lost all my inside info. I posted the last comment on that thread and couldn't figure out why no one else was posting anything. Had me trippin like an addict. Glad I found y'all again. Manofwar, that signature u have on ur posts about Jay Jay is funny as ish.
 01-09-2013, 07:27 PM         #26
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
I was wondering whea ya been dawg. I'm glad u found dis joint. I thought I was in trouble for posting too much sh*t on thea lol. Then I realized that the whole thread was shut down. Then Rondo aka Junior created anotha page and we right back at it man.

u kno i had to dynomite lil jay jay evans azz
LOL! Hey, how do you put those faces on your post?

What's up with Kermit Whitfield? Is he about to jump ship with Stevens? These recruits this year change with the wind.

BTW, Brandon James (former Gator) was just released from his head coaching position after one year. These former gaytor players are popping up everywhere around here. Shane Matthews is now the head coach at Nease (Tim Tebow's old school).
 4 years ago '08        #27
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Where do we stand with Eddie Jackson exactly? Cuz it would suck to have this n*gga go somewhere else when just a few weeks ago he was all but ours..
 4 years ago '11        #28
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
Im kinda skep on Bryant. The n*gga do like our lil bro alot and he play to many games. He did just follow Demarcus Walker on twitter tho .

Last edited by mester; 01-09-2013 at 09:15 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #29
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
 904Nole said:
Where do we stand with Eddie Jackson exactly? Cuz it would suck to have this n*gga go somewhere else when just a few weeks ago he was all but ours..
Yep, he can play and he's bros with Coley to... fu*k the bullsh*t.. I heard we gonna push for a commitment tho when he visit this week so he wont take visits and get to thinking
 4 years ago '05        #30
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
think we gonna have a good a.ss next couple weeks now that pruitt is here...or on his way here. man i hope he works his magic n pulls ramsey.......

would like for jimbo to hurry up and fill the staff though......signing day is 20 days a fu*kinway
 4 years ago '06        #31
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,924 | Props total: 1110 1110
Rumor on WC is Clemsons former OC Billy Napier is coming in as the TE coach. Good recruiter heard he's nothing special as a coach tho.

Last edited by Xaiv; 01-09-2013 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: e
 4 years ago '06        #32
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Ronald Nitro Darby ‏@RonaldDarby13
@lucasw71 @DavinBellamy17 losin in front of 100000 fan aint fun trust me!! i rather win in front of my 85000 noles fan!! they the best!!

Love this n*gga NO HOMO
 4 years ago '10        #33
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Thread locked???

Searched for a new one and saw this...

Yessir! Boxden done locked our sh*t up!!! Haha Props to junior for starting the new one once I can give some more. Damn spread reputation around before you give to same user rule

4 years ago '06        #34
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Manofwar9146 said:
People are worrying about Pender's character issues and J-Dub off the field problems....don't be surprise if they dont suit up next year.....them n*ggaz loafin hard rite now
J-Dub who mah n*gga? I know you aint talkin about Jameis. It better not be
 01-10-2013, 05:45 AM         #35
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
click on the more smiles joint or click on the face icon and scroll down to pick which face you want cuz.

Kermit fakin right now....he wants to follow Stevens to A&M. He better watch out cuz Jimbo might pull his scholly and leave his azz out in tha cold. 2014 receivers are loaded and it wouldn't hurt Jimbo at all. Isaiah Jones imo is the next T.O-Brandon Marshall type of guy. His QB in H.S isn't that good....that is why he isn't ranked very high. Coley......shiiiiiiit.....he is going to tear it up at the next level. He is already training with Ex nfl pro bowler Issac Bruce and Issac Bruce already saying Coley is going to be a player to remember at the next level. Let me remind you that this dude burnt Tracy Howard, Deion Bush and VH3 was afraid to cover him one on one. ESS scout had said recently that Coley is the Best WR he has seen in 10 years and maybe the best ever. He said that Coley does remind himself of Randy Moss when going up for the deep ball with incredible body control. When Coley put some muscle weight on him at the next level he is going to be more scarier for mafukaz. Issac Bruce has helped him with his route running and he is still raw in some things. Coley maybe will be the best WR since P-DUB. I know a few ppl who told me about Coley a few years ago saying this dude was destroying teams in the pop warner league. His pop warner coach was part of some scandal when people was gambling on the teams back in the day. It was aired on ABC or NBC news about the scandle nationwide. I think his team was undefeated too. In his freshman year of h.s he destroyed players with elite talent who was going into their college or senior year of h.s. Coley also burnt Tracy Howard azz in pop warner league and Tracy is older than Coley.

@ Brandon James lol i couldn't stand dude when he was at Florida. I hope his situation get better tho....cuz tha economy is fuked up.

Shane Matthews was a pretty good QB....i remember him back in the day. He was at the Redskins for one year when Spurrier was the HC at tha skins.
I hear ya on Coley. I just hope he commits soon and doesn't screw around. We're still pretty loaded at WR but the RB's have me concerned. I talked to Wilder during the fan day this year and he seems real cool. I asked Thompson if he was keeping him in line and he said he was trying. He gets in trouble for stupid stuff. It looks like Ryan Green will get plenty of playing time if Pender and Wilder don't quit screwing around. I'm not sure what Eric Beverly is gonna do at State. Seems like he's more like a FB type to me.

The funny thing is, I talked to Brandon during the season about helping out with his offense this year. So much for that.
 01-10-2013, 08:08 AM         #36
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Staten Island (NY) Tottenville three-star running back Gus Edwards is taking his official visit to Florida State on January 18th, instead of January 11th. The Syracuse commitment met with Florida State offensive coordinator James Coley late last week and I'm told the conversation went very well. Edwards admits that he is 'open minded' now that former Syracuse head coach Doug Marrone is now the head coach of the Buffalo Bills and admits that he has had a lot of interest in Florida State for awhile.

Brentwood (Tenn.) Brentwood Academy four-star cornerback Jalen Ramsey is a strong possibility to take an official visit this weekend. Spoken with his father numerous times this week and there has been regular contact between the family and new defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt. According to Ramsey's father, they hope to make it to Tallahassee this weekend for an official visit. Ramsey is currently committed to USC.

Richmond (Va.) Hermitage four-star running back Derrick Green has yet to schedule his two remaining official visits. Florida State and Miami remain the top possibilities for those trips. Both schools would like to bring him in February 1st, in order to make the last impression, so there is a battle going on there.
 01-10-2013, 08:11 AM         #37
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manofwar, you got any people in the DMV area that has an inside scoop on Derrick Green?
 4 years ago '05        #38
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
ay manofwar ima do a young noles highlight video with

mario/northrup/terr smith/goldman///etc
 01-10-2013, 01:40 PM         #39
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
DAVIN BELLAMY:

He's looking at Clemson hard, because he knows that they need DE's really bad.
If he goes to Clemson Ima be pissed. I'd rather see him go to Georgia. We need DE's too though.

Man that face on the Jay Jay Evans comment still has me rollin.
 4 years ago '05        #40
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Good to see pruitt n kelly on deck now
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago