Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '05        #3941
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,755 | Props total: 360 360
Yeah I like them too. Nice throw from Maguire knowing he was going to get blasted. Whitfield too fast for them dude, don't know why they not trying to put at least one more guy shadowing him. Whitfield running by these dudes like they walking.lol
 1 year ago '05        #3942
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,755 | Props total: 360 360
Cosentino thowing bullets out there. Wrs better get them hands up.lol
 1 year ago '13        #3943
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 317 317
 Milk Bone said:
My boys competed hard but lost the chip 14-7. They both made the allstar team tho.
Dang! That sucks! But glad they both made the all star team
 1 year ago '13        #3944
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Cosentino thowing bullets out there. Wrs better get them hands up.lol
He is throwing bullets out there and Whitfield is stupid fast! It's one touch and he's gone. HR threat everytime! Sam Bruce at St Thomas Aquinas reminds me a lot of him and I wish we were recruiting him harder cause he's open right now to going anywhere. If FSU went after him, I know we can land him.
 1 year ago '05        #3945
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
Bruce dont got Kermit speed but he will be a better WR
 1 year ago '13        #3946
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Junior G said:
Bruce dont got Kermit speed but he will be a better WR
Kermit got world class Olympic sprinter speed. Dude was run low 10's in the 100 in HS. Him and Bracy used to k!ll sprints! BTW, I miss that dude! I think if he would've stuck with FB he would have contributed a lot these last few years on the team. But, I agree Bruce might be a better WR by time his college career is over!
 1 year ago '04        #3947
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
Nyquan murry looks like he gone be real good at fsu
 1 year ago '13        #3948
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Franks breaks his silence

One of the most important pieces to LSU’s 2016 recruiting class is Feleipe Franks, a 6-foot-5 and 220-pound senior who has been committed to the Tigers since June 1, 2014.

And while Franks has maintained that he’s solid with his verbal pledge to the LSU staff, the Florida four-star prospect is still keeping an open ear to other programs - namely Florida and Florida State.

Two weekends ago, Franks made the drive from Crawfordville to Gainesville with his coach and some teammates to watch the Gators clinch the SEC East with a win over Vanderbilt, which was his first trip to the UF campus since 2013.

"It was pretty good,” Franks said. "I just wanted to take a visit and watch the game. And it was a pretty good visit.

"Coach McElwain is a great coach, and I like Coach Nussmeier as a person and a coach. It was a good visit. I loved watching that game. It was a close game. It was fun to get out and get down that way and watch the game.”

Franks said Florida’s contact has increased over the past two months, with the push coming mainly from offensive coordinator Dough Nussmeier with an a.ssist from head coach Jim McElwain.

"If I do talk to Florida, I talk to Coach Nussmeier,” Franks said. "I’m not sure when it started, honestly. Every once in a while we will talk about football and X’s and O’s and really just catch up on things. Just simple stuff. Not too much in depth.

"I talked to (McElwain) a good bit (on the UF visit). Not really about the recruiting process, but how high school is going and the playoffs. We talked more about my football season rather than Florida’s. I think that goes to show they think more about me as a person than selling their program."

The Gators aren’t the only team in the Sunshine State hoping Franks will turn away from LSU, with Jimbo Fisher and the Seminoles getting behind a recent push from co-offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Randy Sanders, which led to FSU hosting Franks for the Miami game earlier this season.

"It is the only time I’ve been to an FSU game this season,” Franks said. "That was a very good game to go to, also. Just the environment. I love going to watch football games with a great environment like that. The Florida game had a great environment and the FSU game had a great environment.

"I talked with Coach Sanders during that visit. I think Coach Fisher was busy.”

Just before the weekend, FSU quarterback commitment Malik Henry signed his grant-in-aid with the Seminoles, meaning FSU is now required to give Henry a full scholarship in the 2016 class and the coaches are no longer restricted by NCAA regulations on the amount of contact they can have with Henry before he enrolls in college.

What does the move mean for FSU’s chances - and current stance - with Franks?

"I didn’t find out about that until (Friday),” Franks said. "I haven’t really had a chance to talk to FSU since it’s been so soon.”

Florida also has a quarterback committed for the 2016 class in Kyle Trask, while the Tigers are riding their hopes, at least for now, solely on Franks.

After being committed to LSU for more than a year, it’s evident that Franks - who plans to enroll in a college by January - is taking one final look around before making a final decision. The big question now becomes if and when Franks and his family make an official visit to either FSU or UF - or both.

"Honestly, I don’t know,” Franks said. "I am taking it day by day talking about official visits or just an official visit. I don’t even know yet. I’m just talking to my parents about when we can get free, because my dad has a lot of military duty coming up. I’m just trying to get a weekend where we can get all of us down there.”

During this final stretch between now and dead period in mid-December, what is Franks looking at most to make his decision a final one?

"I honestly look at it the same way with everyone,” Franks said. "How the team responds, how I get along with teammates and how the academics are at the school. It’s not really about the necessity for a quarterback. And that’s kind of weird coming from a quarterback. But I am looking more at the little things, like do I get along with the players and coaches and things like that.”

For now, Franks is still committed to LSU, where he’s being recruited by offensive coordinator Cam Cameron and area recruiter Bradley Dale Peveto.

“Things are good,” Franks said. "They stand pretty good. I’m going to just check out the atmospheres. LSU has a great atmosphere. I am just going to watch games until I can’t anymore, when I couldn’t go watch a Florida game or an LSU game - that sort of thing. I am just enjoying it while I can.

"Like I have always said and my parent’s have always said, it didn’t matter how far or close the school is. I am just going to look at the little things. It doesn’t really matter to me in-state or out-of-state. I am going to go where I love, and my parents will support that. That’s all I need is my parent’s support and my family. It’s my decision, obviously.”

Franks still plans to enroll in college early. His LSU official visit is currently scheduled for Dec. 13-15, which would give the Tigers the final chance to host the nation’s No. 5 pro-style quarterback before his decision has to be made.

"After the Army game, I will enroll,” Franks said. "Like I said, I am still committed to LSU. But sometime in December (I will know a final decision). I wouldn’t really say it would take something significant (to change my mind). It’s not like I can say this or this has to happen. I just have to fall in love with the school. My heart would have to tell me to go there.”

Franks is ranked by 247Sports as the No. 38 overall prospect in the country.
 1 year ago '13        #3949
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
2016 RB target makes his way back to FSU

Folkston (Ga.) Charlton County running back Andrew Lee first visited Florida State in late February.

At that point, he had been drawing consistent interest from area recruiter Charles Kelly. That junior day visit back in February also provided him an opportunity to meet running backs coach Jay Graham. Kelly and Graham made it clear FSU was interested, but Lee had work to do in the classroom in order to be under consideration.

While he has worked to improve his academic situation, interest from FSU has continued for Lee.

"Things are still good between us," Lee said of his regular contact with FSU.

He returned to FSU on Saturday for a visit to watch the Seminoles host Chattanooga and spoke with Graham.

"He say he like the weight I put on and he'll be coming to see me soon," Lee said of his Saturday conversation with Graham.

FSU has yet to offer the 5-foot-11, 220-pound back. Part of the reason for the lack of an offer from the Seminoles, and in general, is that he had academic work to do to make him a potential qualifier. He says he has made solid progress in that regard over the past several months.

"I should be," Lee said when asked if he was on pace to qualify. "I'm passing everything now."

Lee rushed for over 1,000 yards during the regular season on 129 carries.
 1 year ago '13        #3950
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU evaluating 2017 DB who visited Saturday

Florida State has numerous options on the board with regards to 2017 defensive backs, but they continue to turn over every rock and evaluate players at the position.

One such potential target is Mobile (Ala.) Mobile Christian junior safety Troy Young, who visited FSU on Saturday for their game against Chattanooga.

"It went really good," Young said.

Young is primarily drawing interest from defensive graduate a.ssistant Jeremiah Wilson, who works with the defensive backs alongside Charles Kelly and others.

"He was just letting me meet the head secondary coach (Kelly)," Young said of his interaction with Wilson on Saturday.

FSU has yet to offer the 6-foot-1, 196-pound defensive back, but the two parties intend to remain in contact.

Young has yet to be ranked.
 1 year ago '13        #3951
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 FLORIDA_BOY407 said:
Nyquan murray looks like he gone be real good at fsu
He does look good! I think next year he will contribute more next yr. I would've liked to see more of Campbell this year but he's been hurt and still hasn't fully learned the Offense yet.
 1 year ago '04        #3952
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
 Semeautomatic said:
He does look good! I think next year he will contribute more next yr. I would've liked to see more of Campbell this year but he's been hurt and still hasn't fully learned the Offense yet.
All dem boyz from orlando been showing out this year
 1 year ago '13        #3953
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
VIP Scoop: Latest with Janarius Robinson

Panama City (Fla.) Bay four-star weak-side defensive end Janarius Robinson returned to Florida State on Saturday, a week after taking an official visit to see the Seminoles. In total, it marked the fourth game Robinson has attended at FSU this season.

Robinson told Noles247.com that he had a good time on his most recent visit.

While Alabama and Florida, as well as Georgia to a lesser degree, remain in the picture, FSU's confidence remains high with retaining Robinson's pledge for several reasons.

First and foremost, because he has told them he is solid in his commitment despite visits. Robinson has maintained that same stance on the record in interviews, stating that his visits elsewhere are simply to enjoy the process.

Secondly, he has been a regular around the program for over a year. He has visited for games, junior day events, camps and more.

Third, many of those close to Robinson, led by his mother, want him at FSU.

Communication between Robinson and FSU has been steady and good in recent months. He is in regular contact with Charles Kelly and Brad Lawing.

All that being said, Robinson still intends to use a few other official visits as well as unofficial visits. As of today, he is planning to take an unofficial visit to Florida on Saturday for the game against the Seminoles.

He has already taken an official to Alabama. Official visit dates to Florida and Georgia are not yet scheduled.

The 6-foot-5.5, 260-pound defensive end is ranked as the No. 63 prospect in the nation and No. 4 weak-side defensive end by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 1 year ago '13        #3954
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Top California DB could be Ohio State dreaming after great visit

Gardena (Calif.) Serra safety Brandon Burton was in Columbus this weekend for his Ohio State official visit. Some people didn’t give the Buckeyes much chance going into the visit, but Burton says he is highly considering Ohio State.

Bucknuts caught up with Burton just as he was getting ready to fly back to California.

“I had a really good time there,” Burton said about his Ohio State official visit. “I saw a lot of great things and saw two great teams play. The game atmosphere was great. I just had a great time.”

So what impressed Burton the most?

“That’s hard,” Burton said. “A lot of things. But I would say really sitting down with the coaches and seeing what they have planned for me. They want me to come in and potentially be their starting safety next season. I had a nice talk with coach (Urban) Meyer.”

Burton has made official visits to Oklahoma, Florida State, Notre Dame and Ohio State.

“I’ll take my fifth one,” Burton said. “I’m not sure who – UCLA, Stanford or Arizona.”

So the Buckeyes are seriously in the mix to land Burton?

“They really are,” Burton said.

The 6-foot-2 and 195-pound Burton is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports Composite. He is the country’s No. 133 overall prospect, the No. 6 safety, and the No. 20 prospect in California.
 1 year ago '13        #3955
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU commit visits Tallahassee for the first time

Walvenski Aime made one of the biggest decisions of his life based on a gut feeling. Aime, a three-star JUCO defensive tackle from Fort Scott C. C., committed to Florida State in October without ever stepping foot on campus. This weekend the 6-foot-5, 295-pound big man was in Tallahassee for the first time, on an official visit.

“It was my first time ever on campus. Going to the game and being in the stadium was real cool because I’ve been watching FSU play every since I was a little kid,” Aime told Noles247 on Sunday after his visit.

“Being on the field before the game was just surreal. Ever since I got into playing football, I always wanted to play for Florida State, so it was just a very cool experience. You could feel the team was focused and locked in. They executed on every level.”

Aime made the trip with his mother and cousin. His player hosts for the weekend were Delvin Purifoy and Jalen Wilkerson.

While on the visit, Aime spent time getting to know his future position coach at FSU, Odell Haggins.

“Coach Odell is one of the best in college football, period. I can tell he’s going to be on me and tough, but I see that as a good fit because I need that,” he said.

FSU head coach Jimbo Fisher met with Aime and his family before they left campus.

“He told my mom that he realizes I’m someone else’s child and he’s going to treat me like his own child,” Aime added. “My mom is going to support me in any direction I go in, but I’m pretty sure she’s happy I’m at Florida State and closer to home.”

This was Aime’s first official visit, will it be his only one?

“I have finished with the recruiting process, I’m going to Florida State and I’ll be there in January. I’m ready to get into it.”

Aime is a three-star prospect, the No.15 ranked JUCO DT and the 83rd best JUCO player in the country. He is an early enrollee and will have three years of eligibility when he arrives at FSU.
 1 year ago '13        #3956
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Five-star Betiku recaps Notre Dame official

Notre Dame hosted one of its top targets this weekend for his official visit in Gardena (Calif.) Junipero Serra five-star defensive end Oluwole Betiku.

The top-ranked prospect in California and the nation’s No. 1 weak-side defensive end according to 247Sports is strongly considering a few schools as he nears a decision including the Irish.

“It was awesome, great environment, great people around, great coaching staff,” Betiku said. “The academics were on point.

“Everything about the visit was awesome.”

Other schools the 6-foot-3 , 240-pound Betiku is considering includes 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite Texas A&M, Florida State and USC.

“Right now I don’t have a rank or list of schools, I’m still going through the process,” Betiku said. “But like I said, Notre Dame is a great program, that’s why I came on this trip, I enjoyed my trip. It was better than I expected it to be.”

Betiku spent a lot of time with defensive line coach Keith Gilmore, defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder, head coach Brian Kelly and his recruiter Mike Denbrock.

“It was awesome meeting with the coaches,” Betiku said.

“Gilmore is a great man. Talked to me about life. How he and the coaching staff go way back. He told me about different things, talked about football and how he teaches his guys. It was great talking to him.”

Betiku enjoyed chatting with VanGorder about Notre Dame’s pro scheme and how he could be a player that rushes off the edge but would also drop in coverage.

“Coach Denbrock spoke to me about Notre Dame in general,” Betiku said. “Coach Brian Kelly spoke to me about the school and asked me about my trip.”

Betiku’s host was Notre Dame freshman defensive back Ashton White who he previously knew from when he lived in Washington D.C.

“It was awesome,” Betiku said. “He had a lot of good things to say about the program. He really likes it. He likes the academics. He’s having a great time over there. He told me everything about the school and everything I need to know. He likes it and he keeps it 100 with me. Coming from Ashton that’s good.”

Betiku meant former Notre Dame All-American Manti Te’o during the summer at The Opening and the two reconnected in South Bend. Te’o has told Betiku about the transition for him from Hawaii to South Bend and told him the weather wasn’t a problem for him. Betiku also got to meet Notre Dame’s current All-American linebacker Jaylon Smith.

“It was cool,” Betiku said. “He’s a freak. He’s all ripped up and everything. Kind of reminds me of myself (laughing) it was nice meeting him. He looks bigger in person than he does on the field because he is so lean.”

Betiku believes if he chooses Notre Dame it would be a good fit.

“I think their academics are awesome,” Betiku said. “That’s what makes Notre Dame the total package. The graduation rate and what the school has to offer academically.”

“I feel like I can adapt and fit into any school. The school, what a great school.”

Moving forward Betiku doesn’t have any visits planned.

“It all depends on how I feel and if I feel I have to take more trips and check out other options,” he said.
 1 year ago '13        #3957
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Betiku Inching Closer To A Decision

Gardena (Calif.) Junipero Serra five-star defensive end Oluwole Betiku could be one more official visit from knowing where he will end up playing ball at the next level.

The 6-4, 240-pounder spoke to 247Sports national analyst Ryan Bartow to share the latest on his recruitment.

Following official visits to Florida State and Texas A&M, the Under Armour All-American will visit Notre Dame this weekend.

“I just want to see the game environment, meet the coaches, see the academic staff,” said Betiku about the Irish. “I know they are one of the best schools and they are independent and all the games are on national television and they have great exposure for you. It’s a Catholic school. You can get a lot of opportunities being a Notre Dame grad.”

Betiku will arrive early Saturday morning, following a redeye flight that takes off shortly after midnight.

The f!ghting Irish are playing catch-up at this point. Betiku made it clear that two schools are slightly ahead of the pack, but a few others are right their in the mix.

“Texas A&M has a little edge. Florida State has a little edge,” Betiku told Bartow. “I haven’t been to Notre Dame yet. USC and Florida are there. I still talk to UCLA and Angus [McClure] too.”

Betiku spoke about a few of his top schools.

“The facilities were awesome,” said Betiku of Florida State. “The game day, the fans, the Nole fans, the Nole chant, it was awesome. The coaching staff is full of great people. They look out for their players and it’s all about Florida State over there in Tallahassee.”

“The scheme they run with Coach Chavis,” said Betiku regarding his interest in Texas A&M. “They use their edge guys a lot to get to the quarterback. Coach Price is an awesome defensive line coach. The game day environment and the school itself is just great and they have good support of their team. It’s a beautiful college town.

“I just wanted to get a second feel because if you have a school in your mind that you like, you don’t want to make a decision based on one visit,” he added regarding why he took an additional unofficial visit to see the Aggies. “That second visit was necessary so that I can understand how I feel about the program.”

USC was considered the favorite early in his recruitment, but fell down his list. However, recently, the Trojans started making a move and became a genuine player for Betiku’s services.

“They’re probably going to keep Coach Clay,” said Betiku of USC. “He’s been is doing a good job with the team. All the players like him. The recruits like him. He’s a good man. I met with him as a person. We talked way beyond just football. He’s a very interesting man, who loves his players. He really wants this job.”

Another school that is under consideration is Florida. Betiku admits that it’s a trip he’s trying to take.

“I’d like to visit,” said Betiku. “I was talking to Coach Rumph, he said they were up to something special this year. He’s a good defensive line coach. He’s developed a lot of good defensive line players. Gainesville is a great, great football place. I just want to see what it’s like and if it’s somewhere I want to be for the next four or five years.”

Following this weekend’s official visit to Notre Dame, Betiku is considering additional visits to Florida, Arizona State and USC.

Regarding a timeline for a decision, that is still up in the air. It could come at the Under Armour All-American Game or closer to Signing Day. That is yet to be determined.

“If I get cleared by the clearinghouse to enroll early in January, then I might just make a decision at the Under Armour All-American Game and then enroll right after that,” said Betiku.”

Betiku has seen his stock skyrocket over the past 12 months. Still raw in some areas, his ceiling is through the roof and 247Sports has high hopes for him at the next level and well beyond that.

“I’m honored,” said Betiku of his five-star status. “It just makes me feel good from the hard work. Nothing can substitute hard work. When I came, all I did was work hard and kept working. I went from an unknown to a five-star and it just makes me working hard.”

Per 247Sports, Betiku is the No. 6 overall player in the country, No. 1 weak-side defensive end in the nation and No. 1 prospect in California from the class of 2016.
 1 year ago '13        #3958
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Insider notes on Feleipe Franks' latest UF visit

The Florida Gators were able to get Crawfordville (Fla.) Wakulla Top247 quarterback Feleipe Franks on campus for the second straight home game Saturday afternoon. The 6-foot-5, 220-pound LSU commit stayed on campus later than most unofficial visitors to spend more time with the Gators coaching staff. All reports coming out of Gainesville indicate the Gators are feeling good about their progress in Franks' recruitment.

Franks has maintained regular contact with the LSU staff since his surprise trip to Gainesville three weeks ago. While LSU did not know of that trip beforehand, they were informed of his latest prior to showing on Florida's campus. The LSU pledge is expected back in Gainesville next weekend for the Florida State game, which is slated to be an unofficial visit currently.

If next Saturday is an unofficial visit, that leaves one weekend left for the Gators to get an official visit from the early enrollee with Florida set to play in the SEC Championship Game in two weeks – December 11. Florida is trying to bump LSU out of that final weekend before the dead period starts. The Tigers have long expected Franks to use his official that weekend. Franks and his high school team are currently in the midsts of a playoff run that very well could take them to the state finals in Orlando on December 11. Which campus Franks decides to visit after walking out of the Citrus Bowl that evening could be high drama.

Working in Florida's favor is the chatter of head coach Les Miles being let go at LSU. The noise in the system can be tough to overcome on the recruiting trail, as Gator fans are well aware following Will Muschamp's last two seasons at UF. Even if Miles survives, Franks' two lead recruiters, offensive coordinator Cam Cameron and area recruiter Bradley Dale Peveto, are very much on the chopping block this offseason.

Florida has now taking the lead on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for the nation's No. 45 overall prospect in the 2016 class.

Feleipe Franks Wakulla

Where will Feleipe Franks commit to?

42% - UF
33% - LSU
25% - FSU
 1 year ago '13        #3959
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Craig-Myers eyeing QB situations, early playing time

OCALA, Fla. -- Four-star receiver Nate Craig-Myers is one of the top receivers on Florida's board in the 2016 recruiting class, and the Gators appear to be in decent shape to land him.

Craig-Myers has watched Florida's progress under first-year coach Jim McElwain closely this fall, spending two Saturdays in the Swamp already. He'll visit again next weekend for the team's home finale against Florida State.

The 6-foot-2, 205-pound receiver maintains that he has no leaders right now, though Florida and Florida State are widely considered the favorites.

Both have things that appeal to Craig-Myers, most notably offensive coaches who know how to get the most out of their players.

"Florida, they have coach (Jim) McElwain, he's an offensive guy," Craig-Myers said Friday night. "He coached Julio (Jones), had Rashard Higgins at Colorado State. He's making Antonio Callaway a hell of a receiver. I just see he's getting great production with his receivers, and that's what I really like about him."

Callaway's early production, in particular, has impressed Craig-Myers. The South Florida star has racked up 541 receiving yards this season, the second-most for a true freshman in school history.

Craig-Myers hopes to have a similar impact in 2016 wherever he ends up.

"I just want to go in and make a name for myself," he said. "I've got to start all over now, little fish in a big pond. I just feel like I'll go in there and make a name for myself and then everything else will work out."

McElwain has pitched him on that and the appeal of doing it in a place like Gainesville.

"He told me come play in your home state, be a hometown hero," Craig-Myers said. "There's no better place to do it at than the Gators."

After Florida quarterback Will Grier had his appeal to have an NCAA suspension for the first six games of 2016 reduced denied, the Gators' quarterback situation for the beginning of Craig-Myers career became a bit murkier.

Will that be a factor?

"That's the big thing that I'm looking at, because I always want to have a quarterback wherever I go the next few years," Craig-Myers said. "I think they're trying to find a quarterback now, put a good class together."

But Craig-Myers didn't seem overly concerned by the question mark at quarterback. Both of his lead contenders have one.

"Florida State, they still have a little knack to fix right there, but I feel like Malik Henry, he's coming in 2016 class and he'll definitely be the top guy," he said. "Florida, I see Jake Allen coming in 2017. I think he'll have a shot at the starting position, and hopefully Will Grier will get back."

There have also been rumblings that Florida taking a big class of receivers could sway Craig-Myers away from the Gators. That's an area the rival Seminoles have apparently made a point of emphasis in their pitch.

"Just that I'm the top priority. They're only taking one receiver, and I'm their guy," said Craig-Myers, asked what Jimbo Fisher was selling him on.

If Florida takes a big class at receiver?

"It doesn't matter to me because I'm very competitive," Craig-Myers said. "Wherever I go there's going to be guys in front of me that I've got to go out there and compete with."

Where do the Seminoles stand for the explosive playmaker?

"They're still trying to work out the quarterback situation, but they have playmakers," the Tampa Catholic star said. "I just want to see more from the receivers.

"I like the way coach Fisher makes playmakers get the ball. He's just really creative with the playbook."

There's no question though that Florida has caught the eye of the Under Armour All-American. A 10-1 start certainly hasn't hurt.

"Oh yeah, no doubt," Craig-Myers said. "Florida, they were always the top dog. Seeing them down a couple years, you're seeing them back to their regular self. It's really opened my eyes a lot."

Craig-Myers said he doesn't have any visits currently planned other than Florida for the game next weekend. He said he will likely visit Auburn in January.

He plans to make a national signing day decision.

"I'm just taking it one step at a time," he said. "Really no schools lead. Just talking to a lot of schools and just giving every school a chance."

Craig-Myers ranks as the No. 35 player in the country in the 247Composite, an industry-generated recruiting ranking. He checks in as the No. 3 receiver in the country and the No. 7 overall player in the state of Florida in the 2016 recruiting class.
 1 year ago '11        #3960
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago