Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports

section   (2 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '13        #3921
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 352 352
 Primetime24 said:
Gotta have somewhere to get FSU recruiting news.wHAT yall think bout Keir Thomas.I wonder why we didnt want him anymore.Hope it dont f up are Mia Central pipeline.
I can get you all the recruiting news you want. I'll be posting some stuff to hit you off where the thread ended. But, Thomas felt FSU wasn't showing him enough love because he wasn't getting contacted very often and if he was it was only thru Brew. Auburn, Arkansas and other schools where contacting him daily and FSU contacted him according to the story I posted every once in awhile (a would say maybe once every few weeks). So, he wasn't feeling the love from FSU cause everyone else is trying to get him to commit to them. But, we all know FSU doesn't do much in season recruiting especially to players they already have in the fold. And you know we don't have time to massage egos and he seems like one our coaches feel isn't worth doing it with. So, I'm a.ssuming they are gonna let him walk because they have bigger DE targets on the board with Burns, Beitku, Robinson (which we are trying to keep in fold), and Nick Coe. And supposedly we still are recruiting Patrick Bethel and a few other DE targets. So, my a.ssumption he wasn't a take for us or they essentially felt they could land a better prospect than him
 1 year ago '13        #3922
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU Recruiting Scoop

Josh Newberg

I have a few notes to share on this lovely Thursday morning:

— I’m told FSU has addressed the recruitment of Feleipe Franks with Malik Henry and his father. Everything seems fine and the plan is for Henry to early enroll.

— I’ve confirmed that Feleipe Franks is the only QB FSU is actively recruiting right now.

— The reason FSU is pursuing another QB has to do with numbers. The ideal number of scholarship QB’s is always 4. That’s ideal, not always reachable though. Heading into next offseason FSU could potentially have two transfers in JJ and Sean Maguire. Even if one leaves, FSU will be at three on scholarship. I’m not saying they will leave (we’ll talk about that after the season), I’m just saying from a cover-your-ass perspective, it’s probably a good idea to take two this year.

Remember, FSU was prepared to take three last year. Locksley went to Texas, Johnson was kicked out of school and all of a sudden the class of three was down to one.

— Nothing in my mind has changed with the commitment status of Janarius Robinson. I’m still trying to figure out why FSU would bring him in last weekend. I’ve literally spent hours (not really) trying to figure out one good reason why and can’t come up with a single one.

His mother and godfather want him at FSU. I have no doubt about that. The people around him feel he’s going to sign with FSU, and he may, but I don’t know if Janarius himself wants to be at FSU. And maybe he’s just trying to figure that out. The recruiting process is tough, especially with so many friends, family members and fans all wanting you to go in different directions. We’ll see how this plays out. It’s far from over.

— Source tells me communication has been more consistent with both of FSU’s remaining wide receiver targets Nate Craig-Myers and Keith Gavin. Source close to UF tells me Dawsey and the ‘Noles have made up some ground over the past month or so. I still like my Crystal Ball pick of UF for Craig, but the gap is starting to close. Craig-Myers isn’t making his decision until January, so there will be more to this recruitment.

Gavin did not visit for the Miami game, he did not visit last weekend and hasn’t been on campus at all this season. Not a good sign. I still think FSU has a good shot to get him back, but it’s got to be a little concerning that he didn’t make the short trip to Tallahassee for a game this season.

— Got a little more info on 2017 LB Decalon Brooks. He’s the son of Derrick Brooks, he visited last weekend and we’ve discussed him on the message board. I’m told from a good source that FSU is not concerned about height. They’re going to continue evaluating him. The staff wants to know if he's a football player. From what I’ve seen, yes, he’s a football player. A great kid on and off the field, he’s a spitting image of his father.

— I know UF made up a lot of ground on DE Brian Burns, but in the end I think this still comes down Georgia and Florida State. He’ll take his visits after the season and will likely be at FSU in January. FSU will have a jump start on recruiting this year since they won’t be preparing for a conference championship game and Burns will surely get a visit as soon as the staff hits the road.

— DE Nick Coe’s official visit went very well. But FSU will have to deal with Auburn's counter punch when he visits for the Iron Bowl. He is on course to qualify academically.

— I continue to hear FSU is trending positively for California ATH Brandon Burton. Malik Henry’s father tells me he’s spoken with Burton’s family about the idea of Brandon and Malik attending FSU, hoping to ease their concerns about Brandon moving across the country. I’m close to putting a Crystal Ball pick in for FSU.

— FSU remains the favorite with LB Keion Joyner. FSU is the only school that remains in regular contact. LSU is also in the picture, but contact has dwindled between the two parties.

— FSU LB commit Jamal Couch took a visit to Mississippi State last weekend. The Bulldogs have been a regular team in his recruitment, but don't seem to be a substantial threat to FSU at this time.
 1 year ago '13        #3923
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
4-star Wide Receiver Keith Gavin Looking At Four Schools

4-star wide receiver Keith Gavin has four schools in mind in his recruitment.

Wakulla (Fla.) 4-star wide receiver Keith Gavin decommitted from Florida State in August, and since then it's become a four team race for him. Florida State, Alabama, Florida, and Georgia are all receiving consideration.
Gavin has the longest relationship with Florida State receivers coach Lawrence Dawsey, and they talk all the time. Gavin has also started talking to another in-state school recently.

"I’ve been talking to coach Dawsey a lot," Gavin said. " I talk to coach Lupoi from Alabama a lot. I’m starting to talk to coach Greg from Florida a lot more."
Despite being within an hour of Florida State Gavin hasn't taken a visit to see the Seminoles this year. That could change this weekend.
"No, I didn’t make the Miami game," Gavin said. "I haven’t been to no games this year. So I’m going to try to make this one."
Gavin visited Florida last weekend, and came away very impressed by what he saw from the Gators.
"Just how coach Mac is coming together with his team," Gavin said. "He’s come in and really started dominating and all that. He’s just putting together a great program."
Gavin wants to take a visit to Georgia for one of their games this season, but says that if he doesn't they will get an official along with Alabama, Florida, and Florida State.
"I’m trying to work Georgia in there, but if I don’t make none of their games I’m definitely going to take an official after the season is over," Gavin said.
Gavin is trying to get all of his officials out of the way by mid-December, and he could make a decision shortly after.
"As quick as I get all of my officials out the way, then if I’m feeling good about my decision, I’m going to make it early," Gavin said.
The 6-foot-4, 225-pound Gavin is the No. 17 ranked athlete and the No. 226 overall prospect in the 2016 Scout 300.
 1 year ago '13        #3924
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Does Florida State Have A 2016 Wide Receiver Already Committed?

Does FSU already have a 2016 wide receiver committed?

Florida State is currently without a 2016 wide receiver commitment, but that may change soon with a recruit that's already on Florida State's commitment list. Wide receiver DJ Matthews is currently committed to the Seminoles for the 2017 class, but may be reclassifying to the 2016 class.
"[I will] early enroll or leave with the 2016 class," Matthews said.

Matthews would be able to do so because he's currently being homeschooled.
"I’m actually home schooled so I get my credits out the way," Matthews said. "I have like three credits left."
If Matthews can reclassify he won't find out till late in the 2016 recruiting cycle.
"Probably late January when I get done with my classes," Matthews said.
If Matthews is not able to reclassify he plans on early enrolling at Florida State. Matthews has been to Florida State twice so far this season, and talks with wide receiver's coach Lawrence Dawsey quite a bit.
"I talk to coach Dawsey the most," Matthews said. "My wide receiver coach. He’s ready for me to get in and get the playbook down and get on the field right away."
Matthews is currently the No. 101 prospect in the 2017 class and the No. 13 wide receiver
 1 year ago '13        #3925
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Matthews on FSU offense, potentially reclassifying

Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian Academy four-star junior wide receiver D.J. Matthews has his team on the path to a state championship. He played quarterback and wide receiver in a second round, 51-0 victory, over Taylor County on Friday night.

After the game, the 6-foot, 170-pound wide receiver spoke on his recruitment.

"I’ve been to Florida State and Miami so far," Matthews said of visits this season. "I’ll probably go to Alabama soon. Just on a regular visit. I’ve never been."

Matthews has heard a lot about Alabama through wide receiver Chris Black, who landed with the Crimson Tide out of Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast. Matthews attended First Coast prior to Trinity Christian.

"He actually told me the program is good," Matthews said. "They prepare you for the NFL. It’s the SEC. It’s Alabama tradition."

The school he has been to the most though is Florida State. This season, he has been by on a couple of occasions.

"Two times. I’ve been up there two times for the Miami game and the past game (N.C. State)," Matthews said.

Matthews shared his thoughts on how the offense has performed on the season.

"Our offense was pretty young this year so they had a lot of mental mistakes at the beginning. As the season went on we got better," Matthews said.

"Oh no. No concerns," Matthews added when asked if he had any concerns about the offense.

He also remains in regular contact with his future position coach.

"I talk to coach (Lawrence) Dawsey the most. My wide receiver coach," Matthews said. "He’s ready for me to get in and get the playbook down and get on the field right away," Matthews said.

When will Matthews arrive? The answer to that could get interesting in the coming months.

"Early enroll (in January 2017) or leave with the 2016 class," Matthews said.

Matthews explained further how he may be able to reclassify.

"I’m actually home schooled so I get my credits out the way. I have like three credits left," Matthews said.

"Probably late January when I get done with my classes," Matthews added on when he may know more.

The solid FSU commitment is ranked No. 43 overall and as the No. 8 wide receiver in the 2017 class.
 1 year ago '13        #3926
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Nightly Notes: Jackson finalizes official visits

Here are Friday's notes on Texas targets

— Alief Elsik linebacker Dontavious Jackson made official visits to UCLA and Florida State last month and now has his final three planned — Michigan on November 28, Florida on January 15 and Alabama on January 22. He will likely make an unofficial visit to Texas after the season.

— A source at yesterday’s Liberty-Eylau game told me that 2017 defensive end Lagaryonn Carson put on quite the show. In fact, he said that Carson is the “closest player I've seen to Myles Garrett level.” Carson, a four-star prospect, is committed to Texas.

— I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Texas was going to look at four-star JUCO defensive end Jonathan Kongbo. According to my source, Texas did evaluate him but will not move forward in his recruitment.

— I missed this earlier in the week but five-star Nacogdoches safety Brandon Jones has set his official visit to Auburn for January 29. Jones still hasn’t decided if he’s going to make an official visit to Texas.

— Four-star Houston Bellaire Episcopal offensive tackle Walker Little made an unofficial visit to Stanford. Little is a top priority for Texas in the 2017 class.
 1 year ago '13        #3927
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU commit officially visiting this weekend

Fort Scott (Kansas) Fort Scott C.C. three-star defensive tackle Walvenski Aime is making his way to Florida State this weekend for his official visit.

WallyLaFlair – ‏@walvenskiaime

On my way to Florida State for my Official visit �� #NoleNation
1:53 AM - 20 Nov 2015

Here is a recent update with Aime where he said he is 'locked to FSU'.

This is the only official visit he is expected to take.

Aime is ranked by the 247Sports.com Composite as the No. 81 junior college prospect in the nation and No. 15 defensive tackle in the junior college ranks.
 1 year ago '13        #3928
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Evening Nuggets: Mullen setting visits

Here are Thursday's notes on USC targets.

— Coconut Creek (Fla.) cornerback Trayvon Mullen said he plans to make official visits to LSU, Florida State, Clemson and TCU. USC is still in the mix for Mullen’s final visit, though Auburn was previously scheduled.

— Paramus Catholic (NJ) defensive tackle Rashan Gary will make his first official visit to Ole Miss this weekend. The nation’s top prospect is set to make his official visit to USC in January.

— Torrance North outside linebacker Mique Juarez is also making an official visit to Ole Miss this weekend. Juarez was previously committed, but it appears the Trojans are out of it for now.

— Houston extended an offer to five-star 2017 South Grand Prairie (TX) safety Jeffrey Okudah. Ranked as the nation’s top safety, Okudah holds an offer from USC and plans to visit in the offseason.

— A 2018 prospect to keep an eye on is Christ The King (NY) cornerback Jarrett Paul. I’m hearing USC is showing early interest in him and could extend an offer later in the recruiting process.
 1 year ago '13        #3929
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Did Robinson's official end his recruitment?

Panama City (Fla.) Bay four-star weak-side defensive end Janarius Robinson took his official visit to Florida State on Saturday and Sunday along with multiple family members.

Prior to the visit, he shared what he is looking for on his officials.

"Just somewhere where I’m going to be comfortable for the next four years," Robinson said Friday evening. "Just bonding with the coaches and getting to know the cities and stuff."

He spoke briefly with Noles247.com after the weekend visit to FSU.

The visit was a chance for Robinson to get a better feel for the coaches. That was in fact the highlight of the visit.

"Just connecting with the coaches," Robinson said when asked what stood out.

Robinson got a great deal of attention from defensive ends coach Brad Lawing. Lawing is interested in him for FSU's 'Buck' position.

"(They were) just saying they could use me either standing up or hand down," Robinson said.

Robinson, who had previously taken two unofficial visits in-season, had previously shared his thoughts on FSU's defensive line play.

"I see Josh Sweat. He’s going pretty good as a true freshman going in and making an impact," Robinson said Friday evening. "They’ve been doing pretty good this year.

"I think I could fit in there," Robinson added.

Robinson was hosted on the official visit by standout freshman defensive back Derwin James.

The visit impressed Robinson and he still contends he is a solid pledge, but the weekend did not result in him shutting things down.

"Yes," Robinson answered when asked if he would still take official visits elsewhere.

Robinson has already taken an official visit to Alabama. He also plans to officially visit Florida and potentially Georgia.

The 6-foot-5.5, 260-pound defensive end is ranked by the 247Sports.com Composite as the No. 63 prospect in the nation and No. 4 weak-side defensive end.

The Gators (17%) and Crimson Tide (8%) claim some flip predictions on his 247Sports.com Crystal Ball.
 1 year ago '13        #3930
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Top QB/Athlete Talks Buckeyes, Ohio State Visit

North Charleston (S.C.) Fort Dorchester’s Dakereon Joyner, one of the top 2018 quarterback/athlete prospects in the South, would have liked to have been in Columbus this weekend for the Ohio State-Michigan State game. But there is a good reason that won’t happen.

“I wanted to go up, but I don’t think I’ll make it,” Joyner said. “We’re in the playoffs this weekend.”

Fort Dorchester is 11-0 as the 6-foot-1 and 170-pound Joyner has passed for 2,300 yards and 21 touchdowns and has rushed for 757 yards and 11 scores.

Joyner has seven scholarship offers including Clemson, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina and North Carolina State.

While Joyner will not make it to Ohio State this weekend, he says he eventually will.

“I’ll definitely get up there sometime,” Joyner said. “Maybe the off-season or definitely in the summer, probably with my mom.”

Joyner said he likes most of the schools that have offered as well as a few that haven’t offered yet.

“Ohio State, Florida State and Oregon,” Joyner said when asked about the schools he would like to get an offer from.

Joyner is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports rankings. He is the country’s No. 43 overall 2018 prospect, the No. 6 athlete, and the No. 4 prospect in South Carolina.
 1 year ago '13        #3931
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Two-team race for Coe after FSU official

Asheboro (N.C.) three-star strong-side defensive end Nick Coe officially visited Florida State over the weekend. He made the visit by himself.

"The campus was very nice and the people really love Florida State," Coe said of what immediately stood out on the visit. "A bunch of fans were there.

"I took a tour of campus," Coe added. "I also got to put on a jersey."

He enjoyed watching FSU defeat N.C. State 34-17.

"It was great," Coe said. "The fans were into it. It was a great amount of people. The stadium was basically filled up.

"I noticed that the Florida State defense was very together," Coe added on the game.

Coe spent a large portion of his visit with defensive ends coach Brad Lawing, his primary recruiter. Lawing spoke with Coe on several occasions and spent time with him on the sidelines prior to kickoff of Saturday's game.

"The main thing that stood out was when I talked to Coach Lawing about how he can prepare me for the next level," Coe said. "We talked about how many first round picks he has had, because I do want to be a first round pick.

"We discussed how he he was going to use me on the defensive line and how he plans to coach me for all three or four years if I go there," Coe added. "He wants to do what is best for me."

How does Lawing intend to use the 6-foot-5, 262-pound defensive end?

"He compared me to DeMarcus Walker," Coe added. "He wants to use me how DeMarcus plays. He said that is basically me."

He spoke to a number of coaches on the FSU staff during the visit.

"I talked to Coach (Jay) Graham and the other defensive line coach (Odell Haggins), he coaches the defensive tackles," Coe said. "We just talked about personnel and everything like that."

Before departing on Sunday evening, he sat down for a one-on-one conversation with head coach Jimbo Fisher.

"We didn't really talk about football, we talked about the education, tutoring, and all of that stuff," Coe said.

Before FSU offered, Coe had a top two of Auburn and Virginia Tech. FSU has supplanted one of those two suitors.

"It is really more like FSU and Auburn," Coe said. "Right now it is 50-50."

Coe is scheduled to officially visit Auburn for the Iron Bowl in two weeks.

"I am probably going to decide pretty soon after that," Coe stated.

Auburn is considered the favorite by the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball, claiming 88-percent of predictions. FSU currently claims no predictions.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Coe as the No. 342 overall prospect and No. 16 strong-side defensive end.
 1 year ago '13        #3932
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU offers Top 2018 CB

According to Hank South of BamaOnLine247.com, Florida State is among the new offers for Thomson (Ga.) four-star sophomore cornerback Christian Tutt.

Tutt is ranked by 247Sports.com as the No. 1 cornerback, and No. 12 overall prospect, in the 2018 class.

Georgia leads Clemson 67-33 on the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball.
 1 year ago '13        #3933
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Four schools standout for Brandon Burton

Gardena (CA) Junipero Serra four-star safety Brandon Burton has gotten a majority of his visits out of the way and is nearing the home-stretch of his recruitment.

“I’ve taken visits to Oklahoma, Florida State and Notre Dame,” Burton told Ryan Bartow of 247Sports. “The teams that are sticking out are Oklahoma, Florida State, UCLA and of course Stanford. They (Stanford) are big on academics and they’re playing great football right now.”

Burton (6-2, 195) talked a little bit about each school he’s visited:

Oklahoma: “I talk to coach (Bob) Stoops on the regular, that’s what really sparked my interest in Oklahoma.”

Notre Dame: “When I was on campus I liked how wide open it is since I come from a big city. They also have a lot of fun there. You wouldn’t think that about South Bend, Indiana, but I had a lot of fun on my visit.”

Florida State: “I liked evetything about Tallahassee. The game was off the charts, the rivalry game against Miami was crazy. The team is also extremely close with each other.”

Burton has two more visits to take.

“I’m not sure where my final visit will be, but my next visit will be to Ohio State for the Michigan State game. They’re the defending National Champions, so you always want to see what they’re about.”

His final visit is still up for grabs. Burtons says it’ll be either Arizona, UCLA, Stanford, Cal or Arizona State that gets his fifth official visit.

Burton is not an early enrollee, he’ll make his final decision either at the Under Armour game or on Signing Day.
 1 year ago '13        #3934
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Top-100 OL enjoys back-to-back visits with Vols

After returning to Tennessee a week earlier for the first time in more than six months, Landon d!ckerson decided to make the trip again Saturday to see the Vols play for the second consecutive weekend.

It might not be the last time he visits them.

The top-100 senior offensive lineman from South Caldwell High School in Hudson, N.C., traveled to Tennessee on Saturday for its homecoming game against North Texas, this time with his father accompanying him on the trip, and he admitted that visiting the Vols the past two weekends “has helped them.”

“I’ve really enjoyed every time I’ve gone back up there. I just hadn’t had the time to get back up there this year until recently,” said d!ckerson, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 51 overall prospect and No. 7 offensive tackle in the 247Sports Composite for the 2016 class.

“And I thought I might as well, if I’m not doing anything, go up this weekend, so that’s what I did.”

The 6-foot-5, 293-pound d!ckerson said he and his father enjoyed spending time with Tennessee coach Butch Jones’ staff in the relaxed environment surrounding the Vols’ 24-0 homecoming win over North Texas.

“It went good. It was good to get back up there,” d!ckerson said. “(My father) hadn’t been up there since the last time I was up there (in the spring), so it was taking him back up there and kind of letting him take it all in again before decisions start coming in here soon.

“He really enjoyed coming back up there and catching up with all the coaching staff and just kind of seeing everybody. Last time he was up there, (assistant) coach (Mark) Elder had just had his kid, and he got to see him and just kind of meet everybody’s family. It was just a good, kind of laid-back experience.”

While they were there, d!ckerson said they discussed the possibility of taking an official visit to Tennessee, although he said his plans for his fifth and final official visit remain “kind of up in the air.”

He went to Florida State last month on his first official visit, and he already has planned official visits to Auburn, Alabama and Georgia.

“We discussed possibly officially visiting,” d!ckerson said. “It’s going to be one of those after the season. With all my visits coming up, it’s going to be very busy for me, especially from really Thanksgiving until January, with visits, holidays and exams after that. It’ll be pretty hectic here, so if I make it back up, it’ll be probably around January sometime.”

With d!ckerson currently having only one official visit planned for the month of January — he’s scheduled to travel to Georgia the weekend of Jan. 16 — it’s not out of the question that he could return to Tennessee on an unofficial visit. But he said “it’ll likely be an official if I go back up there.”

It’s still too early to tell whether that will happen.

“Right now, it’s kind of up in the air because I’ve been kind of leaving one official as just kind of a safety one, if some school comes out of nowhere and I’m pretty interested, or really just anything,” d!ckerson said.

d!ckerson said Saturday’s visit to Tennessee “was just more of getting back up there and just seeing the people” he has gotten to know during his numerous visits with the Vols.

“It’s been awhile since we’ve really talked to them,” he said. “Last week, even though they won, everybody was still kind of on edge about the game and everything. This was just kind of one of those weekends where I could talk to them without them being really, really focused on the game.

“I’ve always had an interest in Tennessee, and the experience did help. It really didn’t hurt at all. I wouldn’t even call it solidifying. Going back up there just really kind of (allowed me to) get back in touch with everybody.”
 1 year ago '13        #3935
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Three on top for 4-star LB Bush

Coming off his weekend official visit to Auburn, 4-star linebacker Devin Bush Jr. of Pembroke Pines (Fla.) Flanagan said things are tight at the top between the Tigers, Florida State and Michigan.

In fact ...

"It's like a three-way tie kind of right now," Bush said Sunday night.

He added, "Auburn is up there."

For Bush, the No. 11 inside backer in the 247Sports Composite, the trip was visit No. 3 to Auburn this year. One visit was during the summer; the other was in September, the weekend the Tigers faced Jacksonville State.

"It went well, like all the rest of the times," Bush said. "Just touching up on some stuff with Coach Will Muschamp and Coach Travaris Robinson, talking about my opportunity here -- the chance to play for a great program. The highlight was just being able to talk to the players, like Carlton Davis. Telling me the real things about coming in and trying to play early and playing for this staff -- and Coach Muschamp. His coaching style and what he expects."

Bush, whose father (Devin Bush Sr.) played at FSU, officially visited the Seminoles two weeks ago. The last weekend of the month, he will official to Michigan.

An early enrollee, Bush said he expects to announce his college choice in mid-December, following what he hopes will be an appearance in the state finals.

What is working most in Auburn's favor right now?

"Just the coaching style, the coaching staff they have," Bush said. "They really love their players. They take care of them a lot. The chance to play in the SEC against great players. Be developed."

Bush arrived in Auburn on Saturday morning. The following day, he got one-on-one time with Tigers coach Gus Malzahn at the coach's house.

"His message to me is pretty much, 'Don't get caught up in recruiting and what people have to say. Pretty much do what your heart says.'" Bush said. "He is saying he really wants me here. But as a person, he wants me to make the best decision for me."

The Tigers like Bush at middle and weak-side backer. Auburn is losing multiple players at those spots after the 2015 season.

"They feel like I can come in and make a huge impact off the bat," Bush said.

Of the departing backers, he added, "They've got to go and somebody has got to replace them."

During his recruitment, Bush has developed a close relationship with Muschamp.

"He's a huge benefit to me," Bush said. "His resume speaks for itself being a defensive guy. Developing about 12 first-rounders, it speaks for itself."
 1 year ago '13        #3936
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Top 2017 DB continues to list FSU at No. 1

Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland four-star junior safety Cyrus f*gan made his way back to Florida State on Saturday for a visit. He watched the Seminoles' victory over N.C. State.

"It was great," f*gan said.

He spoke briefly after the game with FSU defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach Charles Kelly.

"Coach Kelly was talking about did I notice all the defensive backs on the field on third down," f*gan said.

One player in particular made a strong impression on the 6-foot, 170-pound safety.

"Derwin James be snapping," f*gan said.

He spoke very briefly with James after his 10 tackle performance that included a sack, tackle for loss and fumble recovery.

"I just told him good game and he was like appreciate it," f*gan said.

FSU, who claims 100% of predictions on the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball for f*gan, continues to be among his top schools.

"They in my top (group)," f*gan said. "Florida, Clemson, Tennessee , Ohio State."

Is FSU sitting at No. 1?

"Yes," f*gan said. "They always be here."

Fagan is likely done with visits during the season, because his focus is on leading Mainland to a state championship.

"No sir, I'm chasing a ring with my brothers," f*gan said when asked about any upcoming visit plans.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks f*gan as the No. 75 prospect and No. 5 safety in the 2017 class.
 1 year ago '13        #3937
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
3-Star DE opens up his recruitment

Florida State lost a commitment
today from three-star defensive lineman Keir Thomas. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound Miami Central prospect has decided to re-open his recruitment.

"I've decommitted from FSU. Auburn is my new leader and I'm looking to see who Miami hires," Thomas told Ryan Bartow of 247Sports.com.

Thomas committed to the Seminoles back in February. His Crystal Ball has been trending heavily toward Auburn in the last couple weeks. It could be due to Florida State backing off, as reported by Noles247 last week.

Keir Thomas Miami Central

Where will Keir Thomas commit to?

91% - Auburn
9% - FSU
All Crystal Ball Predictions
Thomas is a three-star prospect, the No.21 ranked DE in the country and the 393rd best player overall, according to the 247Sports Composite Rankings.
 1 year ago '13        #3938
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
I'm loving the black jerseys! I was wondering if and when they were ever gonna wear them. I was excited to hear that they were gonna finally don them the other day
 1 year ago '15        #3939
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 1056 1056
 Semeautomatic said:
I'm loving the black jerseys! I was wondering if and when they were ever gonna wear them. I was excited to hear that they were gonna finally don them the other day
My boys competed hard but lost the chip 14-7. They both made the allstar team tho.
 1 year ago '04        #3940
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 196 196
Jersey looks nice
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
244 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy