Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She's making it clap, just for Boxden
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
271 comments
@movies

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '13        #3841
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$6,008 | Props total: 1960 1960
3-Star DE opens up his recruitment

Florida State lost a commitment
today from three-star defensive lineman Keir Thomas. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound Miami Central prospect has decided to re-open his recruitment.

"I've decommitted from FSU. Auburn is my new leader and I'm looking to see who Miami hires," Thomas told Ryan Bartow of 247Sports.com.

Thomas committed to the Seminoles back in February. His Crystal Ball has been trending heavily toward Auburn in the last couple weeks. It could be due to Florida State backing off, as reported by Noles247 last week.

Keir Thomas Miami Central

Where will Keir Thomas commit to?

91% - Auburn
9% - FSU
All Crystal Ball Predictions
Thomas is a three-star prospect, the No.21 ranked DE in the country and the 393rd best player overall, according to the 247Sports Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #3842
Semeautomatic 
space
space
I'm loving the black jerseys! I was wondering if and when they were ever gonna wear them. I was excited to hear that they were gonna finally don them the other day
 2 years ago '15        #3843
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,078 | Props total: 1601 1601
 Semeautomatic said:
I'm loving the black jerseys! I was wondering if and when they were ever gonna wear them. I was excited to hear that they were gonna finally don them the other day
My boys competed hard but lost the chip 14-7. They both made the allstar team tho.
 2 years ago '04        #3844
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 664 664
Jersey looks nice
 2 years ago '05        #3845
Chuck_Remixed 242 heat pts242
space
space
$17,029 | Props total: 3387 3387
Yeah I like them too. Nice throw from Maguire knowing he was going to get blasted. Whitfield too fast for them dude, don't know why they not trying to put at least one more guy shadowing him. Whitfield running by these dudes like they walking.lol
 2 years ago '05        #3846
Chuck_Remixed 242 heat pts242
space
space
$17,029 | Props total: 3387 3387
Cosentino thowing bullets out there. Wrs better get them hands up.lol
 2 years ago '13        #3847
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Milk Bone said:
My boys competed hard but lost the chip 14-7. They both made the allstar team tho.
Dang! That sucks! But glad they both made the all star team
 2 years ago '13        #3848
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Cosentino thowing bullets out there. Wrs better get them hands up.lol
He is throwing bullets out there and Whitfield is stupid fast! It's one touch and he's gone. HR threat everytime! Sam Bruce at St Thomas Aquinas reminds me a lot of him and I wish we were recruiting him harder cause he's open right now to going anywhere. If FSU went after him, I know we can land him.
 2 years ago '05        #3849
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,944 | Props total: 6810 6810
Bruce dont got Kermit speed but he will be a better WR
 2 years ago '13        #3850
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 Junior G said:
Bruce dont got Kermit speed but he will be a better WR
Kermit got world class Olympic sprinter speed. Dude was run low 10's in the 100 in HS. Him and Bracy used to k!ll sprints! BTW, I miss that dude! I think if he would've stuck with FB he would have contributed a lot these last few years on the team. But, I agree Bruce might be a better WR by time his college career is over!
 2 years ago '04        #3851
space
space
Nyquan murry looks like he gone be real good at fsu
 2 years ago '13        #3852
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Franks breaks his silence

One of the most important pieces to LSU’s 2016 recruiting class is Feleipe Franks, a 6-foot-5 and 220-pound senior who has been committed to the Tigers since June 1, 2014.

And while Franks has maintained that he’s solid with his verbal pledge to the LSU staff, the Florida four-star prospect is still keeping an open ear to other programs - namely Florida and Florida State.

Two weekends ago, Franks made the drive from Crawfordville to Gainesville with his coach and some teammates to watch the Gators clinch the SEC East with a win over Vanderbilt, which was his first trip to the UF campus since 2013.

"It was pretty good,” Franks said. "I just wanted to take a visit and watch the game. And it was a pretty good visit.

"Coach McElwain is a great coach, and I like Coach Nussmeier as a person and a coach. It was a good visit. I loved watching that game. It was a close game. It was fun to get out and get down that way and watch the game.”

Franks said Florida’s contact has increased over the past two months, with the push coming mainly from offensive coordinator Dough Nussmeier with an a.ssist from head coach Jim McElwain.

"If I do talk to Florida, I talk to Coach Nussmeier,” Franks said. "I’m not sure when it started, honestly. Every once in a while we will talk about football and X’s and O’s and really just catch up on things. Just simple stuff. Not too much in depth.

"I talked to (McElwain) a good bit (on the UF visit). Not really about the recruiting process, but how high school is going and the playoffs. We talked more about my football season rather than Florida’s. I think that goes to show they think more about me as a person than selling their program."

The Gators aren’t the only team in the Sunshine State hoping Franks will turn away from LSU, with Jimbo Fisher and the Seminoles getting behind a recent push from co-offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Randy Sanders, which led to FSU hosting Franks for the Miami game earlier this season.

"It is the only time I’ve been to an FSU game this season,” Franks said. "That was a very good game to go to, also. Just the environment. I love going to watch football games with a great environment like that. The Florida game had a great environment and the FSU game had a great environment.

"I talked with Coach Sanders during that visit. I think Coach Fisher was busy.”

Just before the weekend, FSU quarterback commitment Malik Henry signed his grant-in-aid with the Seminoles, meaning FSU is now required to give Henry a full scholarship in the 2016 class and the coaches are no longer restricted by NCAA regulations on the amount of contact they can have with Henry before he enrolls in college.

What does the move mean for FSU’s chances - and current stance - with Franks?

"I didn’t find out about that until (Friday),” Franks said. "I haven’t really had a chance to talk to FSU since it’s been so soon.”

Florida also has a quarterback committed for the 2016 class in Kyle Trask, while the Tigers are riding their hopes, at least for now, solely on Franks.

After being committed to LSU for more than a year, it’s evident that Franks - who plans to enroll in a college by January - is taking one final look around before making a final decision. The big question now becomes if and when Franks and his family make an official visit to either FSU or UF - or both.

"Honestly, I don’t know,” Franks said. "I am taking it day by day talking about official visits or just an official visit. I don’t even know yet. I’m just talking to my parents about when we can get free, because my dad has a lot of military duty coming up. I’m just trying to get a weekend where we can get all of us down there.”

During this final stretch between now and dead period in mid-December, what is Franks looking at most to make his decision a final one?

"I honestly look at it the same way with everyone,” Franks said. "How the team responds, how I get along with teammates and how the academics are at the school. It’s not really about the necessity for a quarterback. And that’s kind of weird coming from a quarterback. But I am looking more at the little things, like do I get along with the players and coaches and things like that.”

For now, Franks is still committed to LSU, where he’s being recruited by offensive coordinator Cam Cameron and area recruiter Bradley Dale Peveto.

“Things are good,” Franks said. "They stand pretty good. I’m going to just check out the atmospheres. LSU has a great atmosphere. I am just going to watch games until I can’t anymore, when I couldn’t go watch a Florida game or an LSU game - that sort of thing. I am just enjoying it while I can.

"Like I have always said and my parent’s have always said, it didn’t matter how far or close the school is. I am just going to look at the little things. It doesn’t really matter to me in-state or out-of-state. I am going to go where I love, and my parents will support that. That’s all I need is my parent’s support and my family. It’s my decision, obviously.”

Franks still plans to enroll in college early. His LSU official visit is currently scheduled for Dec. 13-15, which would give the Tigers the final chance to host the nation’s No. 5 pro-style quarterback before his decision has to be made.

"After the Army game, I will enroll,” Franks said. "Like I said, I am still committed to LSU. But sometime in December (I will know a final decision). I wouldn’t really say it would take something significant (to change my mind). It’s not like I can say this or this has to happen. I just have to fall in love with the school. My heart would have to tell me to go there.”

Franks is ranked by 247Sports as the No. 38 overall prospect in the country.
 2 years ago '13        #3853
Semeautomatic 
space
space
2016 RB target makes his way back to FSU

Folkston (Ga.) Charlton County running back Andrew Lee first visited Florida State in late February.

At that point, he had been drawing consistent interest from area recruiter Charles Kelly. That junior day visit back in February also provided him an opportunity to meet running backs coach Jay Graham. Kelly and Graham made it clear FSU was interested, but Lee had work to do in the classroom in order to be under consideration.

While he has worked to improve his academic situation, interest from FSU has continued for Lee.

"Things are still good between us," Lee said of his regular contact with FSU.

He returned to FSU on Saturday for a visit to watch the Seminoles host Chattanooga and spoke with Graham.

"He say he like the weight I put on and he'll be coming to see me soon," Lee said of his Saturday conversation with Graham.

FSU has yet to offer the 5-foot-11, 220-pound back. Part of the reason for the lack of an offer from the Seminoles, and in general, is that he had academic work to do to make him a potential qualifier. He says he has made solid progress in that regard over the past several months.

"I should be," Lee said when asked if he was on pace to qualify. "I'm passing everything now."

Lee rushed for over 1,000 yards during the regular season on 129 carries.
 2 years ago '13        #3854
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU evaluating 2017 DB who visited Saturday

Florida State has numerous options on the board with regards to 2017 defensive backs, but they continue to turn over every rock and evaluate players at the position.

One such potential target is Mobile (Ala.) Mobile Christian junior safety Troy Young, who visited FSU on Saturday for their game against Chattanooga.

"It went really good," Young said.

Young is primarily drawing interest from defensive graduate a.ssistant Jeremiah Wilson, who works with the defensive backs alongside Charles Kelly and others.

"He was just letting me meet the head secondary coach (Kelly)," Young said of his interaction with Wilson on Saturday.

FSU has yet to offer the 6-foot-1, 196-pound defensive back, but the two parties intend to remain in contact.

Young has yet to be ranked.
 2 years ago '13        #3855
Semeautomatic 
space
space
 FLORIDA_BOY407 said:
Nyquan murray looks like he gone be real good at fsu
He does look good! I think next year he will contribute more next yr. I would've liked to see more of Campbell this year but he's been hurt and still hasn't fully learned the Offense yet.
 2 years ago '04        #3856
space
space
 Semeautomatic said:
He does look good! I think next year he will contribute more next yr. I would've liked to see more of Campbell this year but he's been hurt and still hasn't fully learned the Offense yet.
All dem boyz from orlando been showing out this year
 2 years ago '13        #3857
Semeautomatic 
space
space
VIP Scoop: Latest with Janarius Robinson

Panama City (Fla.) Bay four-star weak-side defensive end Janarius Robinson returned to Florida State on Saturday, a week after taking an official visit to see the Seminoles. In total, it marked the fourth game Robinson has attended at FSU this season.

Robinson told Noles247.com that he had a good time on his most recent visit.

While Alabama and Florida, as well as Georgia to a lesser degree, remain in the picture, FSU's confidence remains high with retaining Robinson's pledge for several reasons.

First and foremost, because he has told them he is solid in his commitment despite visits. Robinson has maintained that same stance on the record in interviews, stating that his visits elsewhere are simply to enjoy the process.

Secondly, he has been a regular around the program for over a year. He has visited for games, junior day events, camps and more.

Third, many of those close to Robinson, led by his mother, want him at FSU.

Communication between Robinson and FSU has been steady and good in recent months. He is in regular contact with Charles Kelly and Brad Lawing.

All that being said, Robinson still intends to use a few other official visits as well as unofficial visits. As of today, he is planning to take an unofficial visit to Florida on Saturday for the game against the Seminoles.

He has already taken an official to Alabama. Official visit dates to Florida and Georgia are not yet scheduled.

The 6-foot-5.5, 260-pound defensive end is ranked as the No. 63 prospect in the nation and No. 4 weak-side defensive end by the 247Sports.com Composite.
 2 years ago '13        #3858
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Top California DB could be Ohio State dreaming after great visit

Gardena (Calif.) Serra safety Brandon Burton was in Columbus this weekend for his Ohio State official visit. Some people didn’t give the Buckeyes much chance going into the visit, but Burton says he is highly considering Ohio State.

Bucknuts caught up with Burton just as he was getting ready to fly back to California.

“I had a really good time there,” Burton said about his Ohio State official visit. “I saw a lot of great things and saw two great teams play. The game atmosphere was great. I just had a great time.”

So what impressed Burton the most?

“That’s hard,” Burton said. “A lot of things. But I would say really sitting down with the coaches and seeing what they have planned for me. They want me to come in and potentially be their starting safety next season. I had a nice talk with coach (Urban) Meyer.”

Burton has made official visits to Oklahoma, Florida State, Notre Dame and Ohio State.

“I’ll take my fifth one,” Burton said. “I’m not sure who – UCLA, Stanford or Arizona.”

So the Buckeyes are seriously in the mix to land Burton?

“They really are,” Burton said.

The 6-foot-2 and 195-pound Burton is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports Composite. He is the country’s No. 133 overall prospect, the No. 6 safety, and the No. 20 prospect in California.
 2 years ago '13        #3859
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU commit visits Tallahassee for the first time

Walvenski Aime made one of the biggest decisions of his life based on a gut feeling. Aime, a three-star JUCO defensive tackle from Fort Scott C. C., committed to Florida State in October without ever stepping foot on campus. This weekend the 6-foot-5, 295-pound big man was in Tallahassee for the first time, on an official visit.

“It was my first time ever on campus. Going to the game and being in the stadium was real cool because I’ve been watching FSU play every since I was a little kid,” Aime told Noles247 on Sunday after his visit.

“Being on the field before the game was just surreal. Ever since I got into playing football, I always wanted to play for Florida State, so it was just a very cool experience. You could feel the team was focused and locked in. They executed on every level.”

Aime made the trip with his mother and cousin. His player hosts for the weekend were Delvin Purifoy and Jalen Wilkerson.

While on the visit, Aime spent time getting to know his future position coach at FSU, Odell Haggins.

“Coach Odell is one of the best in college football, period. I can tell he’s going to be on me and tough, but I see that as a good fit because I need that,” he said.

FSU head coach Jimbo Fisher met with Aime and his family before they left campus.

“He told my mom that he realizes I’m someone else’s child and he’s going to treat me like his own child,” Aime added. “My mom is going to support me in any direction I go in, but I’m pretty sure she’s happy I’m at Florida State and closer to home.”

This was Aime’s first official visit, will it be his only one?

“I have finished with the recruiting process, I’m going to Florida State and I’ll be there in January. I’m ready to get into it.”

Aime is a three-star prospect, the No.15 ranked JUCO DT and the 83rd best JUCO player in the country. He is an early enrollee and will have three years of eligibility when he arrives at FSU.
 2 years ago '13        #3860
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Five-star Betiku recaps Notre Dame official

Notre Dame hosted one of its top targets this weekend for his official visit in Gardena (Calif.) Junipero Serra five-star defensive end Oluwole Betiku.

The top-ranked prospect in California and the nation’s No. 1 weak-side defensive end according to 247Sports is strongly considering a few schools as he nears a decision including the Irish.

“It was awesome, great environment, great people around, great coaching staff,” Betiku said. “The academics were on point.

“Everything about the visit was awesome.”

Other schools the 6-foot-3 ˝, 240-pound Betiku is considering includes 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite Texas A&M, Florida State and USC.

“Right now I don’t have a rank or list of schools, I’m still going through the process,” Betiku said. “But like I said, Notre Dame is a great program, that’s why I came on this trip, I enjoyed my trip. It was better than I expected it to be.”

Betiku spent a lot of time with defensive line coach Keith Gilmore, defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder, head coach Brian Kelly and his recruiter Mike Denbrock.

“It was awesome meeting with the coaches,” Betiku said.

“Gilmore is a great man. Talked to me about life. How he and the coaching staff go way back. He told me about different things, talked about football and how he teaches his guys. It was great talking to him.”

Betiku enjoyed chatting with VanGorder about Notre Dame’s pro scheme and how he could be a player that rushes off the edge but would also drop in coverage.

“Coach Denbrock spoke to me about Notre Dame in general,” Betiku said. “Coach Brian Kelly spoke to me about the school and asked me about my trip.”

Betiku’s host was Notre Dame freshman defensive back Ashton White who he previously knew from when he lived in Washington D.C.

“It was awesome,” Betiku said. “He had a lot of good things to say about the program. He really likes it. He likes the academics. He’s having a great time over there. He told me everything about the school and everything I need to know. He likes it and he keeps it 100 with me. Coming from Ashton that’s good.”

Betiku meant former Notre Dame All-American Manti Te’o during the summer at The Opening and the two reconnected in South Bend. Te’o has told Betiku about the transition for him from Hawaii to South Bend and told him the weather wasn’t a problem for him. Betiku also got to meet Notre Dame’s current All-American linebacker Jaylon Smith.

“It was cool,” Betiku said. “He’s a freak. He’s all ripped up and everything. Kind of reminds me of myself (laughing) it was nice meeting him. He looks bigger in person than he does on the field because he is so lean.”

Betiku believes if he chooses Notre Dame it would be a good fit.

“I think their academics are awesome,” Betiku said. “That’s what makes Notre Dame the total package. The graduation rate and what the school has to offer academically.”

“I feel like I can adapt and fit into any school. The school, what a great school.”

Moving forward Betiku doesn’t have any visits planned.

“It all depends on how I feel and if I feel I have to take more trips and check out other options,” he said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
113 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
38 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Manute Bol reportedly lied about his age and may have been 50yrs old when ..
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
It's the year 1993 & these niggas knew what they were doing. They knew & did i..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This the chick that slid in klay Thompson DM
87 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy