MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '14        #3821
HPKill 2 heat pts
space
space
$467 | Props total: 244 244
Baaaahahahahaha. I don't GAF about your Championships bi*ch. That was then, it's our time now sh*tstain! I'll be sure and post a picture of of that Crystal ball for ya.
 2 years ago '10        #3822
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Now we got oregon b*tches up in here trying to talk sh*t?!? That lil b*tch wrote a damn book

No one gives a sh*t about your 1 hit wonder team....you gonna be as good as Colorado in a year or 2 anyway so fuk off. FSU will compete every year while your west coast football goes done the sh*tter where it belongs!
 2 years ago '14        #3823
HPKill 2 heat pts
space
space
Keep talkin! Lol. We've been in this sh*t you ain't know? West coast man it's some other sh*t out here. You should crawl out your swamp and come check us out! Scrape the fu*kin bugs off your windshield and drive on up! We were just in the BCS a couple years ago. This ain't no passing fad and if you think that you're dumb as fu*k go do your research!. Our Heisman Champ is gonna go to the NFL and become legend! Yours will be on some Cam Newton sh*t for a couple years before he falls off like Redman. Only dif is now we're taking the whole thing home! Just admit you got dusted by a team that outranked you in every which way. The whole PAC been doing this sh*t my n*gga and now you have no choice BUT to bow down and respect us! Comparing us to Colorado, only thing that compares to Colorado out here is the weed n*gga. LMFAO.
 2 years ago '05        #3824
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,709 | Props total: 3819 3819
 HPKill said:
Keep talkin! Lol. We've been in this sh*t you ain't know? West coast man it's some other sh*t out here. You should crawl out your swamp and come check us out! Scrape the fu*kin bugs off your windshield and drive on up! We were just in the BCS a couple years ago. This ain't no passing fad and if you think that you're dumb as fu*k go do your research!. Our Heisman Champ is gonna go to the NFL and become legend! Yours will be on some Cam Newton sh*t for a couple years before he falls off like Redman. Only dif is now we're taking the whole thing home! Just admit you got dusted by a team that outranked you in every which way. The whole PAC been doing this sh*t my n*gga and now you have no choice BUT to bow down and respect us! Comparing us to Colorado, only thing that compares to Colorado out here is the weed n*gga. LMFAO.
you a dumb son of a bi*ch bro.....let me feed you more info for ya lil weak a.ss brain

1 read Mariota = screen passes, wide open wrs and read option....good luck with that in the NFL dumbass ....RG3 Jr....

NFL GMs aint fu*kin dumb they know that guy aint on Winston's level ....Winston is a true elite pocket passer....Mariota plays in a gimmick offense....he's RG3, Tebow etc....you dont need to respond to that...im not guessin on this...im tellin you and reality will set in real quick in the NFL.....

ps the state of Florida has 11 National Championships in the past 30 years...that's 1/3rd of the NC's outta 1 state....i'll give you the whole West Coast and yall still aint even comin close to sniffin that...notice I gave you all the West Coast states d!ckhead...that's more reality for your cornball a.ss....this is too easy for me...
 2 years ago '05        #3825
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
ima keep this short n sweet in our thread because yall know like i know...this loss was needed....these mothafu*kers survivin all season got a fu*kin reality check that your a.ss can meet the right one n get a a.ss beatin if yall aint ready to play n prepare the right way.

guess what come next year there aint no...oh look at last year....ya got smacked by a team with way less talent....time to wake da fu*k up n grind like them 13 boys grinded...regardless of what was said bout not tryin to play on last year's team accomplishments...that was bullsh*t i guarantee ya....they got lazy and content....there is so much NFL ability on this team that it worked for a while and worked until we were 1 of 4 teams left....but you gotta have more than that to win it all....leadership, heart, and the grind to handle anything in ya way. i dont know if yall seen it but telvin had a pre game speech and man that sh*t sent chills through my body...hearin telvin makes you think man this guy was special and a true leader you know what this guy had nobody on this year's defense had...NOBODY ....is there some players on this defense that will be drafted higher...yes...but they just dont have the intense passion leadership and just downright you aint gonna stop me mindset that telvin had...same with joyner....its just somethin different you either got it or ya dont....kind of a k!ller instinct somewhat.....ramsey is close but still not telvin or joyner.......

ended up bein a little longer but thats what im sayin

Last edited by Junior G; 01-05-2015 at 10:16 PM..
 2 years ago '14        #3826
HPKill 2 heat pts
space
space
Keep quoting facts and statistics doesn't change the fact that you got outplayed in every aspect last Thursday bruh. You ain't sayin sh*t.
 2 years ago '10        #3827
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
This c*nt makes zero sense! Not even reading it
 2 years ago '08        #3828
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
PJ gone. May need to move Jalen over
 2 years ago '10        #3829
Jeezy187 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 500 500
Dammit man.
 2 years ago '08        #3830
space
space
Mario just announced as well.
 2 years ago '05        #3831
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
If winston goes who yall think qb gonna b mcguire,franklin or jj. I see braxton thinking bout coming but i rather get one of tjose other guys in next line.
 2 years ago '14        #3832
qtipp73 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$1,985 | Props total: 576 576
im glad pj is gone. he got picked on more than any cb in fsu recent memory. he def regressed this year. and he made too many mistakes for a player of his caliber. part of that is on the bullsh*t plays called by that idiot kelly
 2 years ago '05        #3833
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
yea PJ regressed some but thats because he wasn't coached up to his ability ....n he still had a solid season....will definitely be better in the NFL thats for sure......hope he drops to the Bucs...we get Winston and PJ in the 2nd round
 2 years ago '08        #3834
space
space
PJ ain't really regress. T. Brooks just wasn't there to clean up his mess no more. If anyone regressed it was Darby and Hunter
 2 years ago '08        #3835
space
space
Jameis has announced he's gone
 2 years ago '05        #3836
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,508 | Props total: 1893 1893
Winston to the NFL...guess that means a civil suit is one the way also?
 2 years ago '08        #3837
space
space
Lol Ira Densons bum a.ss is going to Miami. They wanna be us so bad they'll take the n*ggas we kick off the team
 2 years ago '04        #3838
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 276 276
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Lol Ira Densons bum a.ss is going to Miami. They wanna be us so bad they'll take the n*ggas we kick off the team
Least sumbody gave him a second chance I would like to see him succeed success
 2 years ago '08        #3839
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
fu*k Ira
 2 years ago '11        #3840
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
I think Frasier better than Scarlett but fu*k that clown.. We "might" get the last visit??
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago