most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

01-01-2015, 09:42 PM         #3801
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Hopefully we can win twice on New Years
 2 years ago '05        #3802
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,689 | Props total: 3799 3799
sh*t got me hurtin serious right now but we will bounce back like we always do......this FSU sh*t for LIFE
 2 years ago '04        #3803
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 84 84
 Junior G said:
sh*t got me hurtin serious right now but we will bounce back like we always do......this FSU sh*t for LIFE
Mann who you tellin.. But like you said.. We'll be back.. It's FSU..
 2 years ago '04        #3804
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
it was only a matter of time before a team made yall pay. to be real yall shouldve lost 4 games this year

but yall had a good run and still got a sh*tload of talent

only certain teams are built for that 30+ win streak lifestyle tho
 2 years ago '08        #3805
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Streak had to end eventually. Hurt that it ended like that tho
 2 years ago '05        #3806
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
Hate to lose like that but we b back. Wonder if jameis coming back or who will b r qb next yr. I bet cook goin to b in beast mode next yr after wat happened. Hopefully we have a better pass rush next yr
 2 years ago '04        #3807
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 244 244
Its still nolenation for life
 2 years ago '05        #3808
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 20 20
We need a new defensive coordinator. Two games in a row our defense was absolutely shredded. Not acceptable. There's too much talent on our defense for that to happen.
 2 years ago '05        #3809
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
Ya dfense got talent no way we should look that lost alot this yr on dfense
 2 years ago '11        #3810
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 152 152
I'm happy with the overall season. Our boys played hard all year.. Disappointed in the defensive coaching staff tho. TOo much talent too look like we did vs some of the teams we played.. Low key struggling to get of the field vs the citadel?? Making Brissett look like Randell Cunningham etc.. We underachieved on defense

IMA miss Winston.. He was really the reason for this streak.. Dude willed us to wins the last 2 years.. Dude is a natural born leader. I respect that..

And we aint making the playoff next year if Maguire the qb. Ion see it with him.. Idk what to think about the D with Kelly in charge

Last edited by mester; 01-02-2015 at 02:48 PM..
 2 years ago '08        #3811
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
We can blame the bulk of yesterday's misfortunes on the untimely turnovers we committed, but to be honest, even if we hadnt fumbled and just kept trading scores we woulda still lost because OUR F*CKING DEFENSE COULDNT STOP MY GRANDMA ON A BUBBLE SCREEN. Oregon literally ran 3 plays the whole game, and got chucks of yardage every play. our d was sh*t all season. You mean to tell me you can't adjust to that elementary sh*t?! Charles Kelly needs to be kidnapped and hog-tied. I'll really start to question Jimbo if Kelly is back next season
 2 years ago '08        #3812
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
On another note, this Nole sh*t is for life. I love these boys. I'ma miss Winston sooo f*cking much, we'll never see another one like him..

And if he f*cks around and comes back next year? Uh oh....
 2 years ago '05        #3813
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,495 | Props total: 1861 1861
was a good run...

just gotta get ready for next season now...
 2 years ago '08        #3814
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
gotta love that run. 29 strong before it ended. how many times has that happened??? Hate oregon so much. the refs were on their side no doubt but w/e. not gonna focus on alla that. fsu ran this thing 2 years straight and jimbo aint done yet.

i think i wanna see 1 more year with kelly. hes definitely got me pissed, but walker, casher, hollins (never shoulda brought him here) keith bryant, and shanks are the real reasons we should be pissed. every onea them a bust! hollins was the only 1 who wasnt a 4 star. they say DT is a position that busts all the time but not at florida state. have we just always been THAT lucky???!?

lookin forward to josh sweat era
 2 years ago '05        #3815
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
kelly is a jackass just based on that fact he has kept puttin Casher in coverage we already saw Walford sh*t all over him.....that reason alone shows this fu*ker shouldnt be a DC at FSU....he can move back to LB coach, get rid of Miller....or he can get the fu*k out
 2 years ago '08        #3816
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Yo I honestly don't want to get any fans hopes up but I absolutely have to share this. As I stated I have a good friend/frat brother who works for FSU. Shared with me that PJ, Mario and Darby all submitted paperwork for the NFL and none of them received first round grades and they're all pretty upset about it. He said Jameis did not submit paperwork for the advisory board at all. He said all of them including Jameis is considering returning as none of them are Happy with how the season went. He said most of their decisions ride with Jameis because they want to contend for a championship. He said if Jameis plays baseball this spring he's coming back and expect most if not all to come back with him. The only one who is definetly gone is Goldman. Everyone else can and may come back TIFWIW
 2 years ago '05        #3817
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,495 | Props total: 1861 1861
frustrating watching the defense this entire season...so many miscommunications and missed tackles...

are you guys putting the "blame" on coaching or maybe the players aren't what we thought they were? I feel like we got toasted on way to many man covered long throws...
 2 years ago '05        #3818
Chuck_Remixed 144 heat pts144
space
space
$15,806 | Props total: 402 402
 MysticKJ said:
frustrating watching the defense this entire season...so many miscommunications and missed tackles...

are you guys putting the "blame" on coaching or maybe the players aren't what we thought they were? I feel like we got toasted on way to many man covered long throws...
Its both but more on the coaching. It goes back to what they've been learning in the offseason. They still trying find out where they suppose to be lined up on defense as I type this
 2 years ago '14        #3819
HPKill 2 heat pts
space
space
$467 | Props total: 244 244
FSU. WORST. LOSERS. EVER. PERIOD. Oregon shook your very foundations bi*ches! Sore a.ss losers. Question, how many FSU bi*ches got r*ped in retaliation for that loss though??? Just curious. Anyways though yeah man I've never seen a team play that scared before in my life though for real. Shook ones maaaan. Oregon scared you and exposed you as the bunch of spoiled rotten little f*ggots you truly are! a.ss r*ped you by 39 points. 39 points can't go "either way you fu*king dumbasses. You lost. And it wasn't you who beat yourselves, Oregon whooped your fu*kin a.ss and your players weren't even man enough to admit you got outplayed in every aspect of the game though for real. Yo but for real fu*k FSU and the whole ACC. No means no pussies. We totally destroyed you. Forced fumbles. Serious you shoulda been ready, you must not know it's fu*kin nothing but beasts out here in the Mighty Northwest. fu*kin Floridian swamp people, go buy a fu*kin banjo.

2 years ago '05        #3820
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
shut yo f*ggot a.ss up boy.....oregon aint never done sh*t in existence...NEVER....get some hardware first ya lil pus*y.....your program still irrelevant.......n look at you...think to yaself real quick im a lil hoe i gotta use an alias to talk sh*t...that lets me know you a bi*ch.......wait until reality sets in and oregon falls back off the face of the earth like they were.. before this recent run of luck...MOST WINNINGEST TEAM IN THE PAST DECADE AND GOT 0 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS....damn look at Junior G comin n hurtin ya feelings with facts....it aint sh*t to us...me n my comrads got us one last year with one of the most dominant teams in the history of the sport....with our championship level recruiting we will be back ...sh*t we aint left yet....1 win dont define us....yall beatin us was the biggest game in your life....whats that say d!ckhead...lol...i love puttin reality in peoples life...can't wait until you come back n read this...wonderin what kind of response you got....i love respondin n silencin the crowd

so i ask what is oregon to FSU

FSU got lets see

MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS
MORE NFL PLAYERS
MORE HALL OF FAMERS
BADDER bi*chES
BETTER EVERYTHING BASICALLY...

I COMPARE OREGON TO WAKE FOREST WHEN THEY SHUT US OUT AT DOAK IN 2006....GOOD FOR THEM BUT DONT MEAN sh*t TO ME....FSU WAY TOO POWERFUL

Last edited by Junior G; 01-04-2015 at 10:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
116 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous:I Never Wanted To Smash Kimbella (Juelz Santana Baby Moms), Sh..
36 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
91 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
92 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
64 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy