most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

01-29-2013, 01:51 PM         #361
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LB Matthew Thomas - FSU in good position after his official visit. The fact that he followed through on the visit was a surprise to a lot of people in Miami. The general vibe in south Florida is that he's headed to Miami.

DT Keith Bryant - Sounds like Miami is conceding him to Florida State.

CB Eddie Jackson - Alabama is trending up, Jimbo Fisher still has his in-home and Nick Saban used his last week. Miami is the darkhorse.
 01-29-2013, 02:05 PM         #362
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know this is off the subject, but I thought it was funny...somebody has some sugar in their tank....

Kwame Harris, former 49ers and Raiders offensive lineman, arrested for a.ssaulting ex-boyfriend
 4 years ago '08        #363
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Eddie Jackson is going to announce on Thursday I believe.

I kinda like our chances there with Jimbo having the last in home visit on Wednesday and he announces Thursday morning.

A note on Austin Golston- His bi*ch ain't get accepted to FSU but she got accepted to Ole Miss. Also I heard on his visit some of the players bought him around girls and he felt uncomfortable because of his relationship. All the pus*y at FSU, all the a.ss in Tallahassee and you want to follow a piece of pus*y to OLE MISS I played against Ole Miss before, aint no bi*ches there poor kid pus*y whipped
 01-29-2013, 02:33 PM         #364
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Eddie Jackson is going to announce on Thursday I believe.

I kinda like our chances there with Jimbo having the last in home visit on Wednesday and he announces Thursday morning.

A note on Austin Golston- His bi*ch ain't get accepted to FSU but she got accepted to Ole Miss. Also I heard on his visit some of the players bought him around girls and he felt uncomfortable because of his relationship. All the pus*y at FSU, all the a.ss in Tallahassee and you want to follow a piece of pus*y to OLE MISS I played against Ole Miss before, aint no bi*ches there poor kid pus*y whipped
I hope you're right about Jackson...but I think he's goin to Bama.
 4 years ago '08        #365
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Jackson is going to Bama, he just used us to get popular.
 4 years ago '05        #366
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,481 | Props total: 1833 1833
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:

this kid Austin cannot be serious...
 4 years ago '06        #367
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
Golson sounds like a chump for real... AND we offered Jackson first Wheres the loyalty?
 4 years ago '06        #368
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
not sure if any espn updates have been posted Ive been away siap

013 Spring Preview: Defensive Tackle
January, 29, 2013
JAN 29
9:00
AM ET
By David M. Hale | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS1EMAILPRINT
From the impending quarterback competition to finding replacements for departing juniors, Jimbo Fisher will have his work cut out for him during the next few months as he lays the groundwork for 2013.

With that in mind, we're going to go position-by-position looking at Florida State's strengths and weaknesses as the Seminoles prepare for the start of spring practice.

Previously: Cornerback, Wide Receivers and Tight Ends

Next up: Defensive Tackles

[+] Enlarge

Kevin Liles/US Presswire
Demonte McAllister (97) took a step forward in his junior season.
2012 recap: Florida State's defensive line was as hyped as any unit in the country entering the season, and the veteran group did little to disappoint, despite a heavy dose of injuries. While the ends took top billing, it was once again the run stuffers up the middle that set the tone. Seniors Everett Dawkins and Anthony McCloud turned in their usual quiet-but-productive seasons, while Timmy Jernigan proved his freshman campaign was no fluke, blossoming into one of the most dominant interior linemen in the country as a sophomore. Demonte McAllister took a step forward as a junior and Eddie Goldman, the highly touted freshman, played sparingly but effectively. Overall, the tackles helped Florida State finish third in rush defense nationally, the second straight year it finished in the top 3.

Departures: Stalwarts Dawkins and McCloud were never the most hyped guys on FSU's defense, but for the past two seasons, they were often the foundation of a unit that dominated opposing run games. Both departed at year's end as seniors, part of a massive overhaul on the D line that will see the Seminoles replace all four of their starters. Still, there's a wealth of talent -- as many as six potential impact players -- at the tackle position that should make for a relatively smooth transition.

Arrivals: Four-star commitment DeMarcus Walker (Sandalwood/Jacksonville, Fla.) is among FSU's most prized recruits from the class of 2013, while the Seminoles will also add a top recruit from the 2009 class when senior Jacobbi McDaniel finally returns from an ankle injury that kept him out for much of the past two seasons. Redshirt freshman Justin Shanks (6-2, 340) should be an intriguing addition to the lineup as well.

Biggest question mark: Goldman figures to be the biggest wild card of the group. Jernigan hasn't enjoyed the nominal role of starter during his two years, but he should slip into the starting lineup with few obstacles. Who gets the starting job alongside him, however, is a bigger question. McAllister had a strong 2012 campaign (33 tackles, 5.5 TFL, 3.5 sacks) and likely enters spring as the front runner, but Goldman may be the most talented of the bunch. A five-star recruit just a year ago, he got a taste of action in 2012, but FSU will be hoping he takes a big step forward to become an established contributor in 2013.

Breakout star: Picking Jernigan as a "breakout" star is a bit of a cop-out, as anyone who has followed FSU's defense over the past two years is already well aware of his talent. Still, the move into the role of established starter -- along with a junior campaign that could set him up as an early first-round pick in the 2014 NFL draft -- should make Jernigan a household name nationally.

Projected 2013 starters: Jernigan and McAllister
 4 years ago '06        #369
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
013 Spring Preview: WRs, TEs
January, 22, 2013
JAN 22
AM ET
By David M. Hale | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT

Robert Mayer/US Presswire
Tight end Nick O'Leary will need to be more consistent in 2013.

From the impending quarterback competition to finding replacements for departing juniors, Jimbo Fisher will have his work cut out for him during the next few months as he lays the groundwork for 2013.

With that in mind, we're going to go position-by-position looking at Florida State's strengths and weaknesses as the Seminoles prepare for the start of spring practice.

Last week: Cornerback

Next up: Receivers and Tight Ends

2012 recap: The prevailing wisdom before the season began was that quarterback EJ Manuel's biggest problem in the passing game would be finding enough footballs to go around. FSU returned a wealth of talent at wide out and had an emerging threat in tight end Nick O'Leary, so the options seemed limitless. Turns out, the results were more or less the same as they had been in 2011. Rashad Greene continued to look like an emerging star, leading the team in receptions (57), yards (741) and TDs (6) by a wide margin, but in comparison to the rest of the ACC, the numbers were rather pedestrian. Five other receivers caught at least 20 balls, but none emerged as a major threat week in and week out, including O'Leary, who struggled with fumbles and disappeared from the offenses for long stretches. Meanwhile, former highly touted youngsters Willie Haulstead and Christian Green never managed to find a niche in the offense at all. They combined for just six catches and 64 yards.

Departures: In what was already considered a position of depth for Florida State in 2012, the only significant loss for the Seminoles is senior Rodney Smith. Still, it's a big loss. Smith was never a star, but he was perhaps FSU's most consistent receiver throughout the past few seasons, ending his career by recording a reception in 39 straight games. While others have exceeded his overall production during that time, no one has been as consistent.

Arrivals: Redshirt freshman Marvin Bracy, widely considered one of the fastest players in the country, will get his first taste of action. FSU has commitments from Isaiah Jones (Milton, Fla./Milton High School) and Jesus Wilson (Miami/Christopher Columbus). Little-used tight ends Kevin Hapla and Christo Kourtzidis should both see bigger roles in 2012 as well, with Fisher experimenting with more two-tight end sets following the departure of fullback Lonnie Pryor.

Biggest question mark: Arguably, Kelvin Benjamin will be the biggest question mark for the third straight year. His potential appears limitless -- particularly when considering the enthralling details of his practice-field heroics shared by teammates -- but his on-field performance remains inconsistent. If Benjamin can put it all together, he has the skill set to become one of the elite receivers in the nation. At the very least, however, FSU needs him to take another small step forward to become a more reliable option in the receiving game than he was in 2012.

Breakout star: Benjamin's name has become synonymous with potential star over the past two years, but there are other intriguing possibilities as well. O'Leary never blossomed into a consistent weapon in 2012, but he did nearly double his production from 2011 and should become an even bigger part of the offense going forward. Bracy's speed makes him a dangerous deep threat and a weapon on end-arounds and reverses, as well as a potential option on special teams. And, of course, there's Greene, who could easily make the leap from good receiver to elite receiver in his junior season. As it was in 2012, depth is the name of the game for FSU's receivers -- it's just a matter of whether all that potential can be more fully realized this time around.

Projected 2013 starters: Greene, Benjamin and Kenny Shaw at receiver, O'Leary at tight end.
 4 years ago '06        #370
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
NoleFanPhatty
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
Oh wait, no its not. Losing Golson sucks, its not the end of the world. Love to have Bellamy, but if all the kid wants to hear is how great he is, and how great he'll be, sounds a bit primadonna-ish, and with the pick-up Walker, the kid can get in line or pound sand. Even with the losses, this team is still stocked with talent, and Jimbo has brought in very highly thought of recruiters, at least on par with the guys that left. Given a full year to work their magic it should be a great class next year. Even if they don't close out this year as well as we all would like, this team will be fine.
3 fans like this.
January 29 2013, 3:57 AM Like Flag

MarkWWinstead
Last three classes - #6, #1, #2. If this year end's up top 15 and next year in top 5-8, we'll be fine.
 4 years ago '06        #371
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
FSU class takes hit on offensive line
January, 28, 2013
JAN 28
8:27
PM ET
By Corey Dowlar | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND6COMMENTS30EMAILPRINT
An ESPN 150 tackle was being counted on as the biggest piece for the Seminoles' offensive line class for this cycle.

But those plans might have to change now.

Greg Ostendorf/ESPN.com
Austin Golson said he is no longer committed to Florida State.
On Monday night, Austin Golson (Prattville, Ala./Prattville), a 6-foot-6, 285-pound four-star prospect said he is no longer committed to Florida State.

Golson declined to do a longer interview and was unclear as to whether or not he will consider Florida State on Feb. 6 or not.

"I don't know," he said. "I'll let you know another time."

Golson made an official visit to Ole Miss, now considered the frontrunner for Golson, earlier this month. He just finished his trip to FSU this past weekend. Golson has also made an official visit to Alabama and previously had one planned for Auburn this upcoming weekend, but that could be on hold.

ESPN ranks Golson as the No. 52 overall player in the country and the No. 3 offensive tackle in the 2013 class.

Watch List DE ready for FSU trip
January, 29, 2013
JAN 29
7:00
AM ET
Florida State's upcoming official visitor list looks light -- just one 2013 prospect, in fact -- but that doesn't mean important underclassmen won't be on campus.

ESPN Watch List defensive end Justin Thornton (Prichard, Ala./Vigor), a top junior, will make the drive over to Tallahassee.

Justin Thornton
Defensive end
Uncommitted: List
Pos RkStarsGradeHometown
NR
Prichard, AL
"It will be my first time going up there," he said. "I am just looking for a good coaching staff, good academics all the way around and a good environment because I want to be at a place where it is great to be there. I want to go to a school in Florida because it is just one of the main places I want to stay at. I like it there and it isn't far from home."

Thornton, who has offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, LSU and South Carolina, holds FSU in high regard. Florida State has new defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt to thank for that.

The two have known each other for a few years back from Pruitt's time on the Alabama coaching staff.

"I have had a relationship with Coach Pruitt ever since he left Alabama when I was a freshman," Thornton said. "So I just want to go there and meet the coordinators, the head coach and see how it is. Every time I talk to Coach Pruitt, he tries to get me to understand that they want me up there."

Listing Florida State at, or near, the top of his list hasn't been something the 6-foot-5, 226-pound defensive lineman has shied away from.

If his upcoming visit goes well, Thornton didn't write off the possibility of committing, though he did say a quick decision would be unlikely.

He's already got a timetable setup in his head.

"I just want to be able to go to every campus that I can,” Thornton said. “I want to commit during the summer, so that is the plan that I am on now. I just have to think about it and commit before my season starts."

Thornton is fresh off a trip to Alabama, and besides this approaching visit to Florida State, he wants to check out a few other SEC destinations.

“… Depending on how time goes, I would try to make a trip to Florida because they want me to go there,” he said. “And a trip to South Carolina sometime in the future."
Vandy loses running back commitment
January, 28, 2013
JAN 28
7:22
PM ET
By Greg Ostendorf | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS5EMAILPRINT
Three-star running back Johnathan Ford (New Hope, Ala./New Hope) first committed to Vanderbilt while on a visit in April, but as interest steadily picked up over the last month, he’s started to look around at other options.

On Monday, he decommitted from the Commodores and opened back up his recruitment.

Johnathan Ford
Running back
Committed: Vanderbilt
Pos RkStarsGradeHometown
74New Hope, AL
“It is a late decision, but with that said, it’s not like some of these other schools, that they have not been in contact with one another,” said Ford’s head coach Randall Taylor. “He’s been on Tennessee’s campus numerous times, even as a junior. At Auburn, he grew up a fan of Auburn, and he’s been on there campus many times before. Coach [Jeremy] Pruitt is at Florida State now, so he’s had contact with these different schools and coaches.”

In addition to Auburn, Florida State and Tennessee, a new school emerged on Sunday night. After returning home from his official visit to Auburn, Ford received an offer from Georgia, a school who’s shown interest for awhile.

“I really was not surprised,” Taylor said. “They recruited him for a period back in November. They requested him to come over for a visit, so they liked him back then. Because of schedules, the weekend didn’t work out, and he didn’t have a chance to go.

“They came back. Coach [Will] Friend stopped by the school. Then he spoke to a couple of other coaches -- Coach [Bryan] McClendon and Coach Friend, again -- yesterday sometime, and they gave him the official offer.”

The offer from Florida State became official on Sunday as well. Pruitt, a former Alabama
assistant coach, has been high on Ford throughout the process.

“He’s always liked him, and he was ready to offer him for quite some time,” Taylor said.

The FSU coaches stopped by Ford’s school on Monday. This week alone, he’s expecting coaches from Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee and Vanderbilt to come by and see him.

The Alabama native, who has already taken official visits to Auburn, Vanderbilt and Tennessee, remains undecided if he will visit anywhere this weekend.

“There’s a probability that he will not, but it’s still up in the air,” Taylor said.

Ford is expected to announce his decision on national signing day.
 4 years ago '06        #372
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Top Florida State recruit sleepers
January, 22, 2013
JAN 22
AM ET
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS5EMAILPRINT
NoleNation takes a look back at a few recruiting sleepers for the Seminoles from recent history:

Bjoern Werner: Though he was a four-star recruit according to ESPN, he was only the 24th-ranked defensive end in the Class of 2010. What Werner turned into will possibly be the highest draft choice at the position this spring in the NFL draft. Werner, known for his ability to play against the run as well as the pass, has NFL general managers jostling for a shot at him. He''s almost certain be the highest-drafted player from Germany.

Xavier Rhodes: Rhodes, the nation's No. 61 wide receiver prospect in the Class of 2009, didn't even end up at the position once at Florida State. Moved to cornerback, Rhodes enjoyed a nice career for himself as one of the ACC's top cornerbacks thanks to his combination of size and speed. Rhodes recently declared he will forgo his senior season and head to the NFL.

[+] Enlarge

AP Photo/Steve Cannon
Christian Ponder was the No. 59 quarterback in the country in his recruiting class and made himself into a first-round NFL draft pick.
Rodney Hudson: A little-known offensive guard on the national scene out of high school, Hudson emerged to be one of Florida State's best linemen of the decade. He was awarded the Jacobs Blocking Trophy and named an All-American twice in 2009 and 2010 and was a second-round choice of the Kansas City Chiefs in 2011.

Christian Ponder: Coming out of high school as the No. 59 quarterback in the country, it is fair to say Ponder did well for himself. He threw for nearly 7,000 yards and 49 touchdowns during his time at Florida State. In 2011, he was picked 12th overall in the 2011 NFL draft to the Minnesota Vikings, and is the team's starter.

Lonnie Pryor: He might not have the gaudy stats like the others listed above, but their might have not been a more pivotal player for Jimbo Fisher's offense during the last three seasons than Pryor. The nation's No. 30 running back in the 2009 class added a lot of value to the Seminoles. After earning MVP honors in the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day, Pryor could very well end up on an NFL roster.

op Florida State recruit misses
January, 22, 2013
JAN 22
10:00
AM ET
RECOMMEND2COMMENTS6EMAILPRINT
NoleNation takes a look back at a few recruits who never quite worked out for the Seminoles from recent history:

Tom Hauck for ESPN.com
Jeff Luc was a big-time prospect in 2010, but he never panned out in Tallahassee and transferred.
Jeff Luc: Arriving as the top inside linebacker prospect in the 2010 class, FSU fans had high hopes for Luc's future, but he was just never able to get on the field as much as he should have. Playing time became an issue and rumors of him being unsettled percolated. Eventually they came true, and Luc transferred to Cincinnati and sat out this season. He'll be eligible for 2013 for the Bearcats.

Fred Rouse: As one of the top players in the country from Florida State's backyard at Lincoln High School in 2005, Rouse never really met expectations. He showed flashes early and the talent was never a question. But he was unable to get his off-the-field issues straightened out and transferred to UTEP.

Myron Rolle: As the nation's top safety in the Class of 2006, Myron Rolle headed to Tallahassee with huge expectations. A gifted student, Rolle excelled greatly in the classroom, even becoming a Rhodes Scholar. But on the field, his impact wasn't felt like it probably should have been. Rolle was most recently on the Steelers roster, but was then cut in August 2012.

Willie Downs: Remarkably similar to the case of Rouse was Willie Downs, who had a huge billing coming out of Godby High School in Tallahassee in 2009. A dynamic two-way athlete, Downs had the world at his fingertips. But academic and off-the-field issues snagged him, too, and he never made it at Florida State.

Brandon Warren: Warren's career in Tallahassee got off to a pretty good start as he snagged a couple of touchdowns and made some circus catches, but it was short lived. The nation's No. 1 tight end prospect in 2006 eventually transferred to his home state and the Tennessee Volunteers, then to Division II North Alabama.
 4 years ago '06        #373
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Florida State Class of 2009 review
January, 24, 2013
JAN 24
8:00
AM ET
Florida State's Class of 2009 lacked the star power of the last three years and eventually became a mixed bag of success and disappointment.

At the top of the class were top players at their position -- defensive tackle Jacobbi McDaniel and Greg Reid. And while McDaniel's career hasn't finished yet, there is a feeling of dissatisfaction for both.

Reid's career was full of highs and lows, much like the way he played. He produced huge, highlight-reel plays that impacted wins, but was also on the wrong end of some big missed a.ssignments.

He was a major factor on the football field and his return abilities were missed. Then his career was cut short when he was removed from the team due to off-field issues which left Seminoles fans wondering what could have been with another year.

Ronald C. Modra/Getty Images
Lonnie Pryor was the No. 30 RB in the 2009 class but would eventually become an Orange Bowl MVP at Florida State.
McDaniel has had a solid career, but maybe not what fans would expect from a No. 1 defensive tackle prospect. The 2011 season saw him begin to emerge and play with more consistency, but it would be short-lived. An ugly leg injury at Duke kept him out for rest of the season and he spent 2012 recovering and redshirting to prepare for the 2013 season.

Willie Downs, C.J. Mizell, and John Prior never made an impact and left campus way before graduating, in Downs' case, before he even enrolled.

Demonte McAllister contributes along the defensive line and has come into his own at defensive tackle after putting on some good size and strength. Rodney Smith, Lonnie Pryor, Chris Thompson, Bryan Stork and Dan Hicks have all played at a relatively high level.

Brandon Jenkins and Xavier Rhodes, though, were the true gems of the class.

Both players will go on to the NFL this spring. Jenkins, having suffered a foot injury that sidelined him before his senior season got started, is still a relative unknown in terms of projection. Rhodes, on the other hand, figures to be a high pick for some franchise.

Then there’s kicker Dustin Hopkins. He became the most-prolific FBS kicker in NCAA history which speaks volumes about his career in Tallahassee.

So while there were definitely some quality signees from 2009, there were some total losses, too. And under the current Jimbo Fisher-led administration, that many total misses would be unacceptable, and since his introduction in 2010, there haven't been that many.
All they do is win
How does the ESPN Top 150 from 2009 look four years later?
5. DT Jacobbi McDaniel
Madison (Fla.) Madison County
Signed With: Florida State
What He's Done: After a strong start to his career, McDaniel has been beset by injuries. He redshirted this season and suffered an ankle injury in October of his junior year.

15. CB Greg Reid
Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes
What He's Done: A combination of off-field incidents and injury kept Reid from becoming the star defensive back some thought he could become. He was dismissed from Florida State after an arrest and tore his ACL before he could begin a comeback at Division II Valdosta State. Still, he's considered a top-15 cornerback in the upcoming NFL draft.

44. Demonte McAllister
Tampa (Fla.) Alonso
What He's Done: Largely a reserve defensive tackle through his first four years at FSU, McAllister emerged with his best numbers in 2012, making 33 tackles and recording 3.5 sacks. He's expected to compete for a starting job as a fifth-year senior in 2013.

71. S Gerald Demps
Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes
What He's Done: Demps hasn't seen much playing time with the Seminoles, registering just three games in 2012 as a junior and contributing on special teams. With so much talent in the FSU secondary, it remains to be seen how much Demps will be counted on as a senior.

150. ATH Willie Downs :(
Tallahassee (Fla.) Godby
What He's Done: Downs was a gifted playmaker on both sides of the ball who had an opportunity to make an immediate impact in the Seminoles' secondary. Instead, he failed to qualify academically and last played in the juco ranks for Fullerton (Calif.) College.
 4 years ago '06        #374
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Signing day primer: Florida State
January, 23, 2013
JAN 23
AM ET
RECOMMEND5COMMENTS1EMAILPRINT
Who is leaving: Florida State is losing three top-flight defensive ends to the NFL draft this season, led by draft-eligible junior Bjoern Werner. Senior Tank Carradine's stock would have been much higher if not for a late knee injury in the regular season finale against Florida. Brandon Jenkins, who was lost for most of the 2012 season because of a foot injury, will also be heading to the pros.

The offensive line only loses one player, junior Menelik Watson, but it is a big one. He's likely to go in the first couple of rounds and had a major impact for Florida State in just one season.

Xavier Rhodes is the lone corner departing, but it's also a big one. Aside from Rhodes, the secondary will return largely intact.

Other key losses on offense include EJ Manuel, Chris Thompson and Rodney Smith.

Greg Ostendorf/ESPN.com
Marquez White is Florida State's top-rated defensive back commitment.
Help is on the way: The Seminoles have two defensive ends -- maybe three depending on where DeMarcus Walker lines up -- committed to this class. Desmond Hollin, a juco end from ASA College in New York, should be ready to make an impact early because he is further along physically. Davin Bellamy, a speed rushing four-star recruit out of Georgia, might need time to develop but appears to have a bright future.

Austin Golson is the Seminoles' highest-rated offensive lineman at the moment as the nation's No. 3 offensive tackle. Behind him is Ira Denson at guard, also a four-star prospect.

Marquez White, an ESPN 300 prospect at corner, is the top-rated defensive back commitment to date. At 6-foot-1 and 170 pounds, White has a little size about him, similar to Rhodes.

A couple of other recruits who should make an impact include running back Ryan Green and wide receivers Isaiah Jones and Levonte Whitfield.

Other key commits: Florida State is bringing in several prospects at linebacker such as ESPN 300 members Ro'Derrick Hoskins, E.J. Levenberry and Freddie Stevenson. Stevenson, of course, is already on campus as an early enrollee. Tyrell Lyons is also another athletic linebacker who sits just outside of the ESPN 300 as a four-star player.

Wide receiver Jesus Wilson, a tremendous athlete in his own right capable of playing on both sides of the ball, could make an early impact because of the strength and size he's added. John Franklin, a dual-threat quarterback in high school, could be moved to wide receiver or defensive back at the next level.

Finally, Ryan Hoefeld, a relatively unknown player before last summer's camp, impressed the Seminoles coaching staff and earned an offer with his determination and ability.

Other key targets: Five-star outside linebacker Matthew Thomas is the biggest fish still out there for Florida State. Thomas has had FSU in his top three for the entire process and the Seminoles are arguably in the pole position.

The country's top tackle, Laremy Tunsil, will visit Florida State before signing day but is likely headed to the SEC. Still, the Seminoles will at least get a shot at the five-star lineman from nearby Lake City, Fla.

Four-star wide receiver Stacy Coley is still on the market and the Seminoles are in good position there, too. He's the nation's No. 3 wide receiver.

Alex Collins, an ESPN 150 running back from South Florida, is also undeclared. FSU was once viewed as the favorite to land Collins, but the departure of a.ssistant coach Eddie Gran has complicated matters for the Seminoles.

USC commitment Jalen Ramsey, the No. 14 prospect in the country and a shutdown corner, is still considering FSU. He took an official visit to Tallahassee in January and a decision could come between USC, Florida and Florida State as soon as next week.

Keith Bryant, an ESPN 150 defensive tackle from Delray Beach, Fla., has the Seminoles high on his list. If Walker ends up at defensive tackle, too, it will be another great haul for Odell Haggins on the interior of the defensive line.
 4 years ago '08        #375
space
space
Just so yall know, I feel Wilson Bell is wwwwaaaaayyyyy better than Kirkland. I've watched his film and he's just a late bloomer. We at UCF knew we were getting a steal until he decommitted. He didn't go to camps or anything like that which hurt his stock and he didn't have as good of coaches as Kirkland but he's stronger, has better feet, better frame and is more mobile. Kirkland plays in Miami and has had good exposure so he's rated higher but I would take Wilson Bell first honestly, just my 2 cents
 4 years ago '08        #376
space
space
Apparently there's a rumor that FSU is out of it for Eddie Jackson. It was a "done deal" two weeks ago smh
 4 years ago '06        #377
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Just so yall know, I feel Wilson Bell is wwwwaaaaayyyyy better than Kirkland. I've watched his film and he's just a late bloomer. We at UCF knew we were getting a steal until he decommitted. He didn't go to camps or anything like that which hurt his stock and he didn't have as good of coaches as Kirkland but he's stronger, has better feet, better frame and is more mobile. Kirkland plays in Miami and has had good exposure so he's rated higher but I would take Wilson Bell first honestly, just my 2 cents
:ohhellnonas: exposed
 4 years ago '05        #378
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
we out of it for Jackson n Bellamy droppin us now this is a fu*kin joke
 4 years ago '10        #379
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
we out of it for Jackson n Bellamy droppin us now this is a fu*kin joke
As long as 2014 is full of 4* and 5* I don't give a fuk about 2013. But if 2014 is not a top 5 class, FSU is in trouble.

Jackson was too trigger happy to take seriously. Bellamy is a bi*ch and looks fat. CFL 3rd string right there!
 01-29-2013, 10:09 PM         #380
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kNOLES said:
As long as 2014 is full of 4* and 5* I don't give a fuk about 2013. ABut if 2014 is not a top 5 class, FSU is in trouble.

Jackson was too trigger happy to take seriously. Bellamy is a bi*ch and looks fat. CFL 3rd string right there!
cause that has worked out so far
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago