Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
169 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
75 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3761
Chuck_Remixed 145 heat pts145
space
space
$15,813 | Props total: 417 417
I do not like this defense, they aren't really stepping up, they are more making timely stops. They play soft, blow too many a.ssigments, don't tackle well and take sh*tty pursuit angles. Last game(florida), was the most ive been impressed with them all year. What they've learned in the off season has been clearly detrimental while under Kelly's watch. This is easily the worst defense in recent memory.

This will NOT, and I mean WILL NOT work in its current form against Oregon. We need at least 35+ to win that game realistically and that doesn't seem like enough. The very fact that im having to predict such a high number 35+ 40 etc etc shows just how things look. This is unacceptable on every level at FSU. These other schools my find the timely stops mentality acceptable but that NOT FSU football. The way they have played this year should never EVER be acceptable to an FSU fan. This will be by far the best offense they have faced all year. That means Winston has to play like he did against GT and not like he has for most of the year in the first half. If we are down big early like we've been doing too much of this year, its OVER!!! Cuz Oregon not gone let up and will not beat themselves either.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-07-2014 at 07:19 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #3762
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '07        #3763
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Do y'all realize how much y'all lost on defense??

Them boys might make mistakes here and there but when its go time plays are made. That option gave everyone fits this year.
 2 years ago '05        #3764
space
space
Here and there? lmao you have not consistently watched this team play. And players gone have nothing to do with fundamentals, coaching errors and player regressions. Even with the guys we lost, we have enough that return. And even then, those who are new are expected to do the most fundamental thing like tackling. If it was just the GT game it would be fine but we been harping on the same sh*t all year long. This defense sucks, theirs no getting around it and accepting it being sorry just because new guys are filling in is unacceptable. Kelly gots to go, but its likely not going to happen now after this year. He will at least get another year.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-07-2014 at 10:17 PM..
 2 years ago '07        #3765
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
I hear you but if you were expecting a Pruitt defense then you set yourself up for failure
 2 years ago '05        #3766
space
space
No is expecting Kelly to be pruitt but under his watch this sh*t does not look good at all(Even last year's team wasn't one of the best FSU defenses ive laid eyes on). Certainly wasn't one of the most vicious either. It just goes to show you what FSU has put out there on on the field through out the years. But I am expecting it to be competent at least.......I mean at least that. We don't accept mediocre defenses at FSU. Sorry, thats the wrong school. If we don't have anything else, we better have a defense.The first 4 plays of a game while their on defense this year has almost been comical because you have this sick feeling they bout to give up a big play right off the bat. THAT IS NOT FSU FOOTBALL.

EDIT: And another thing, no one should have to wait till halftime to make competent adjustments. This team gives up the b00ty in the first half, then play bend but don't break defense in the second half. THAT CERTAINLY NOT FSU FOOTBALL.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-07-2014 at 11:48 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #3767
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
I bout to place my bet fsu to beat ducks and fsu to win title! Havent bet on them all yr with the odds the we there are lets get it!! $$$
 2 years ago '08        #3768
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Do y'all realize how much y'all lost on defense??

Them boys might make mistakes here and there but when its go time plays are made. That option gave everyone fits this year.
I really don't think n*ggas realize how much we lost and how injured most of our defense has been this year. They operate under the a.ssumption that just because we are good at recruiting you're just suppose to plug and play, sh*t don't work like that. We lost six players who are currently starting in the NFL, we lost our starting NG, our 2 corners have fu*ked hamstrings, Matthew Thomas has a shoulder and knee issue, Terrance Smith's knee is fu*ked, Eddie Goldman has a bad ankle etc but they expect n*ggas to be world beaters. It's not realistic expectations. We have a defense with no seniors and we've played 8 true freshman on it this year, undefeated and n*ggas complaining.
 2 years ago '04        #3769
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 261 261
They need to put karlos Williams back on defense next game
 2 years ago '05        #3770
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Ramsey went Marshawn Lynch on em...sh*t funny

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3771
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '08        #3772
space
space
Happy Josh Sweat Day!
 2 years ago '06        #3773
Special Edd 147 heat pts147
space
space
$22,840 | Props total: 2725 2725
I GOT FAITH IN YALL HOLD IT DOWN FOR THE SOUTH AND FLORIDA! BUT AFTER THE PLAYOFFS IS BACK TO fu*k YALL :SHRUG: GOOD LUCK.
 2 years ago '04        #3774
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0

[tweet - click to view]

2 years ago '08        #3775
space
space
We landed Josh Sweat fellas
 2 years ago '05        #3777
space
space
 UnFaZeD said:
Beast TE

And Josh Sweat
 2 years ago '08        #3778
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
oh my god we just got josh sweat. all yall other teams are done!!
 2 years ago '08        #3779
space
space
Yo I'm hearing that Iman Marshall is extremely interested in FSU right now. The staff is working on him trying to get an official next month close to NSD, they want it to be the last one and when they have all of the EE's on campus. This could be huge if true
 2 years ago '13        #3780
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 362 362
Muschamp to AU to be DC. Looks like we got Kelly another year!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy