most viewed right now
NBA LMAO AT KEVIN DURANTS FACE IN GOLDEN STATES NEW TEAM PICTURE :mjwow:
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #3721
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,188 | Props total: 4083 4083
was a good run...

just gotta get ready for next season now...
 3 years ago '08        #3722
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 1472 1472
gotta love that run. 29 strong before it ended. how many times has that happened??? Hate oregon so much. the refs were on their side no doubt but w/e. not gonna focus on alla that. fsu ran this thing 2 years straight and jimbo aint done yet.

i think i wanna see 1 more year with kelly. hes definitely got me pissed, but walker, casher, hollins (never shoulda brought him here) keith bryant, and shanks are the real reasons we should be pissed. every onea them a bust! hollins was the only 1 who wasnt a 4 star. they say DT is a position that busts all the time but not at florida state. have we just always been THAT lucky???!?

lookin forward to josh sweat era
 3 years ago '05        #3723
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,350 | Props total: 6309 6309
kelly is a jackass just based on that fact he has kept puttin Casher in coverage we already saw Walford sh*t all over him.....that reason alone shows this fu*ker shouldnt be a DC at FSU....he can move back to LB coach, get rid of Miller....or he can get the fu*k out
 3 years ago '08        #3724
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 143 143
Yo I honestly don't want to get any fans hopes up but I absolutely have to share this. As I stated I have a good friend/frat brother who works for FSU. Shared with me that PJ, Mario and Darby all submitted paperwork for the NFL and none of them received first round grades and they're all pretty upset about it. He said Jameis did not submit paperwork for the advisory board at all. He said all of them including Jameis is considering returning as none of them are Happy with how the season went. He said most of their decisions ride with Jameis because they want to contend for a championship. He said if Jameis plays baseball this spring he's coming back and expect most if not all to come back with him. The only one who is definetly gone is Goldman. Everyone else can and may come back TIFWIW
 3 years ago '05        #3725
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,188 | Props total: 4083 4083
frustrating watching the defense this entire season...so many miscommunications and missed tackles...

are you guys putting the "blame" on coaching or maybe the players aren't what we thought they were? I feel like we got toasted on way to many man covered long throws...
 3 years ago '05        #3726
Chuck_Remixed 221 heat pts221
space
space
$16,729 | Props total: 2651 2651
 MysticKJ said:
frustrating watching the defense this entire season...so many miscommunications and missed tackles...

are you guys putting the "blame" on coaching or maybe the players aren't what we thought they were? I feel like we got toasted on way to many man covered long throws...
Its both but more on the coaching. It goes back to what they've been learning in the offseason. They still trying find out where they suppose to be lined up on defense as I type this
 3 years ago '14        #3727
HPKill 2 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 406 406
FSU. WORST. LOSERS. EVER. PERIOD. Oregon shook your very foundations bi*ches! Sore a.ss losers. Question, how many FSU bi*ches got r*ped in retaliation for that loss though??? Just curious. Anyways though yeah man I've never seen a team play that scared before in my life though for real. Shook ones maaaan. Oregon scared you and exposed you as the bunch of spoiled rotten little f*ggots you truly are! a.ss r*ped you by 39 points. 39 points can't go "either way you fu*king dumbasses. You lost. And it wasn't you who beat yourselves, Oregon whooped your fu*kin a.ss and your players weren't even man enough to admit you got outplayed in every aspect of the game though for real. Yo but for real fu*k FSU and the whole ACC. No means no pussies. We totally destroyed you. Forced fumbles. Serious you shoulda been ready, you must not know it's fu*kin nothing but beasts out here in the Mighty Northwest. fu*kin Floridian swamp people, go buy a fu*kin banjo.

3 years ago '05        #3728
space
space
shut yo f*ggot a.ss up boy.....oregon aint never done sh*t in existence...NEVER....get some hardware first ya lil pus*y.....your program still irrelevant.......n look at you...think to yaself real quick im a lil hoe i gotta use an alias to talk sh*t...that lets me know you a bi*ch.......wait until reality sets in and oregon falls back off the face of the earth like they were.. before this recent run of luck...MOST WINNINGEST TEAM IN THE PAST DECADE AND GOT 0 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS....damn look at Junior G comin n hurtin ya feelings with facts....it aint sh*t to us...me n my comrads got us one last year with one of the most dominant teams in the history of the sport....with our championship level recruiting we will be back ...sh*t we aint left yet....1 win dont define us....yall beatin us was the biggest game in your life....whats that say d!ckhead...lol...i love puttin reality in peoples life...can't wait until you come back n read this...wonderin what kind of response you got....i love respondin n silencin the crowd

so i ask what is oregon to FSU

FSU got lets see

MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS
MORE NFL PLAYERS
MORE HALL OF FAMERS
BADDER bi*chES
BETTER EVERYTHING BASICALLY...

I COMPARE OREGON TO WAKE FOREST WHEN THEY SHUT US OUT AT DOAK IN 2006....GOOD FOR THEM BUT DONT MEAN sh*t TO ME....FSU WAY TOO POWERFUL

Last edited by Junior G; 01-04-2015 at 09:04 PM..
 3 years ago '14        #3729
HPKill 2 heat pts
space
space
Baaaahahahahaha. I don't GAF about your Championships bi*ch. That was then, it's our time now sh*tstain! I'll be sure and post a picture of of that Crystal ball for ya.
 3 years ago '10        #3730
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
Now we got oregon b*tches up in here trying to talk sh*t?!? That lil b*tch wrote a damn book

No one gives a sh*t about your 1 hit wonder team....you gonna be as good as Colorado in a year or 2 anyway so fuk off. FSU will compete every year while your west coast football goes done the sh*tter where it belongs!
 3 years ago '14        #3731
HPKill 2 heat pts
space
space
Keep talkin! Lol. We've been in this sh*t you ain't know? West coast man it's some other sh*t out here. You should crawl out your swamp and come check us out! Scrape the fu*kin bugs off your windshield and drive on up! We were just in the BCS a couple years ago. This ain't no passing fad and if you think that you're dumb as fu*k go do your research!. Our Heisman Champ is gonna go to the NFL and become legend! Yours will be on some Cam Newton sh*t for a couple years before he falls off like Redman. Only dif is now we're taking the whole thing home! Just admit you got dusted by a team that outranked you in every which way. The whole PAC been doing this sh*t my n*gga and now you have no choice BUT to bow down and respect us! Comparing us to Colorado, only thing that compares to Colorado out here is the weed n*gga. LMFAO.
 3 years ago '05        #3732
space
space
 HPKill said:
Keep talkin! Lol. We've been in this sh*t you ain't know? West coast man it's some other sh*t out here. You should crawl out your swamp and come check us out! Scrape the fu*kin bugs off your windshield and drive on up! We were just in the BCS a couple years ago. This ain't no passing fad and if you think that you're dumb as fu*k go do your research!. Our Heisman Champ is gonna go to the NFL and become legend! Yours will be on some Cam Newton sh*t for a couple years before he falls off like Redman. Only dif is now we're taking the whole thing home! Just admit you got dusted by a team that outranked you in every which way. The whole PAC been doing this sh*t my n*gga and now you have no choice BUT to bow down and respect us! Comparing us to Colorado, only thing that compares to Colorado out here is the weed n*gga. LMFAO.
you a dumb son of a bi*ch bro.....let me feed you more info for ya lil weak a.ss brain

1 read Mariota = screen passes, wide open wrs and read option....good luck with that in the NFL dumbass ....RG3 Jr....

NFL GMs aint fu*kin dumb they know that guy aint on Winston's level ....Winston is a true elite pocket passer....Mariota plays in a gimmick offense....he's RG3, Tebow etc....you dont need to respond to that...im not guessin on this...im tellin you and reality will set in real quick in the NFL.....

ps the state of Florida has 11 National Championships in the past 30 years...that's 1/3rd of the NC's outta 1 state....i'll give you the whole West Coast and yall still aint even comin close to sniffin that...notice I gave you all the West Coast states d!ckhead...that's more reality for your cornball a.ss....this is too easy for me...
 3 years ago '05        #3733
space
space
ima keep this short n sweet in our thread because yall know like i know...this loss was needed....these mothafu*kers survivin all season got a fu*kin reality check that your a.ss can meet the right one n get a a.ss beatin if yall aint ready to play n prepare the right way.

guess what come next year there aint no...oh look at last year....ya got smacked by a team with way less talent....time to wake da fu*k up n grind like them 13 boys grinded...regardless of what was said bout not tryin to play on last year's team accomplishments...that was bullsh*t i guarantee ya....they got lazy and content....there is so much NFL ability on this team that it worked for a while and worked until we were 1 of 4 teams left....but you gotta have more than that to win it all....leadership, heart, and the grind to handle anything in ya way. i dont know if yall seen it but telvin had a pre game speech and man that sh*t sent chills through my body...hearin telvin makes you think man this guy was special and a true leader you know what this guy had nobody on this year's defense had...NOBODY ....is there some players on this defense that will be drafted higher...yes...but they just dont have the intense passion leadership and just downright you aint gonna stop me mindset that telvin had...same with joyner....its just somethin different you either got it or ya dont....kind of a k!ller instinct somewhat.....ramsey is close but still not telvin or joyner.......

ended up bein a little longer but thats what im sayin

Last edited by Junior G; 01-05-2015 at 09:16 PM..
 3 years ago '14        #3734
HPKill 2 heat pts
space
space
Keep quoting facts and statistics doesn't change the fact that you got outplayed in every aspect last Thursday bruh. You ain't sayin sh*t.
 3 years ago '10        #3735
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
This c*nt makes zero sense! Not even reading it
 3 years ago '08        #3736
space
space
PJ gone. May need to move Jalen over
 3 years ago '10        #3737
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,314 | Props total: 1109 1109
Dammit man.
 3 years ago '08        #3738
space
space
Mario just announced as well.
 3 years ago '05        #3739
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$409 | Props total: 149 149
If winston goes who yall think qb gonna b mcguire,franklin or jj. I see braxton thinking bout coming but i rather get one of tjose other guys in next line.
 3 years ago '14        #3740
qtipp73 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 586 586
im glad pj is gone. he got picked on more than any cb in fsu recent memory. he def regressed this year. and he made too many mistakes for a player of his caliber. part of that is on the bullsh*t plays called by that idiot kelly
Home      

most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DC rapper Fat Trel Released from Prison Goes Live on Instagram!
91 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
25 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about the United States, the law... & YOU.
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
355 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
30 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy