Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 112
NBA Jimmy Butler shoots his shot at olympian Lolo Jones
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
42 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Shaq & Chuck Roast TF Out Chris Paul And Co. For Failed Bumrush :mjlmao:
19 comments
@sports

section   (3 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

 3 years ago '08        #3581
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 258 258
We got Malik Henry my n*ggas
 3 years ago '04        #3582
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,489 | Props total: 104 104
#2 prospect in the '16 class is a Nole..
 3 years ago '10        #3583
NYR1199 
space
avatar space
space
$126 | Props total: 1 1
GO NOLES! Can't even remember the last time "da who" beat us. Anyone going to the game? I'll be sitting up stairs, tailgate gonna be loose! MOre than half the stadium will be Noles!
 3 years ago '08        #3584
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 1802 1802
we got that west coast supa nerd 5 star malik henry lol!


i dont really care how lame he looks on tv, as long as he can dissect a defense and calculate those dubs, hes all in the family now. 2016 is lookin dangerous now...dont let savion smith and issac nuata jump on this bus now too. goodbye everyone else is college football. been nice knowin ya
 3 years ago '04        #3585
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,034 | Props total: 2997 2997
 NYR1199 said:
GO NOLES! Can't even remember the last time "da who" beat us.
probably because you started watching college football in 2010, like 80% of FSU fans
 3 years ago '11        #3586
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 961 961
 madness said:
probably because you started watching college football in 2010, like 80% of FSU fans
yep...they ended plenty of FSU National Chip runs...

If they didnt stand in our way, I felt we could have won about 5 or 6 chips
 3 years ago '09        #3587
ylowell 
space
avatar space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
Report: FSU players in hit-and-run

Two Florida State players -- starting cornerbacks P.J. Williams and Ronald Darby -- were involved in a hit-and-run accident earlier this month that resulted in two traffic tickets, the New York Times reported Friday.

It is the latest in a series of incidents involving Florida State players and Tallahassee law enforcement officials.

According to the Times, Williams, driving with a suspended license, hit a car off-campus at 2:37 a.m. on Oct. 5 -- just hours after the Seminoles had beaten Wake Forest, 43-3. Both cars were totaled. The paper reported that Williams abandoned the wrecked car and fled, along with Darby and another unidentified passenger, before returning to the scene "approximately" 20 minutes later.

The Times said Williams, the most valuable player in last season's BCS National Championship Game, was not tested for alcohol or even asked by Tallahassee police if he had been drinking prior to the accident, and that two ranking officers from the Florida State University police department, who lacked jurisdiction, arrived on the scene but failed to report the incident to the school.

Florida State told the Times that the officers' role was too minor to require a report or even to enter in their online police log.

The Times reported that -- while the case was initially investigated as a hit-and-run accident -- Williams was given only two traffic tickets totaling $392 in fines, which later didn't even show up in the Tallahassee Police Department's public online database because of a "technical glitch," according to police. The fines remain unpaid and Williams' license remains suspended, the paper reported.

Tallahassee police chief Michael DeLeo told the Times that "no one should be shown any favoritism" and that an investigation would be forthcoming. Florida State would not cooperate with the Times investigation by making anybody available for interviews.

The Seminoles, ranked No. 3 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings, play Miami on Saturday.
 3 years ago '04        #3588
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,068 | Props total: 729 729
 ylowell said:
Report: FSU players in hit-and-run

Two Florida State players -- starting cornerbacks P.J. Williams and Ronald Darby -- were involved in a hit-and-run accident earlier this month that resulted in two traffic tickets, the New York Times reported Friday.

It is the latest in a series of incidents involving Florida State players and Tallahassee law enforcement officials.

According to the Times, Williams, driving with a suspended license, hit a car off-campus at 2:37 a.m. on Oct. 5 -- just hours after the Seminoles had beaten Wake Forest, 43-3. Both cars were totaled. The paper reported that Williams abandoned the wrecked car and fled, along with Darby and another unidentified passenger, before returning to the scene "approximately" 20 minutes later.

The Times said Williams, the most valuable player in last season's BCS National Championship Game, was not tested for alcohol or even asked by Tallahassee police if he had been drinking prior to the accident, and that two ranking officers from the Florida State University police department, who lacked jurisdiction, arrived on the scene but failed to report the incident to the school.

Florida State told the Times that the officers' role was too minor to require a report or even to enter in their online police log.

The Times reported that -- while the case was initially investigated as a hit-and-run accident -- Williams was given only two traffic tickets totaling $392 in fines, which later didn't even show up in the Tallahassee Police Department's public online database because of a "technical glitch," according to police. The fines remain unpaid and Williams' license remains suspended, the paper reported.

Tallahassee police chief Michael DeLeo told the Times that "no one should be shown any favoritism" and that an investigation would be forthcoming. Florida State would not cooperate with the Times investigation by making anybody available for interviews.

The Seminoles, ranked No. 3 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings, play Miami on Saturday.
Damn this some minor sh*t but with what all been going on @ FSU lately they gone make this a big deal
 3 years ago '05        #3589
Chuck_Remixed 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$17,197 | Props total: 3835 3835
As if the haters needed more ammo
 3 years ago '10        #3590
NYR1199 
space
avatar space
space
$126 | Props total: 1 1
I actually went to and graduated from FSU guy.... its actually the other way around cause 90% of canes fans didn't go there and never will.
 3 years ago '10        #3591
NYR1199 
space
avatar space
space
$126 | Props total: 1 1
 madness said:
probably because you started watching college football in 2010, like 80% of FSU fans
I actually went to and graduated from FSU guy.... its actually the other way around cause 90% of canes fans didn't go there and never will.
 3 years ago '10        #3592
NYR1199 
space
avatar space
space
$126 | Props total: 1 1
SUN LIFE STADIUM: rented by the U, Owned by FSU since 2008! Get ready for that beat down tomorrow fu*k boy.
 3 years ago '08        #3593
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 rfessler1 said:
we got that west coast supa nerd 5 star malik henry lol!


i dont really care how lame he looks on tv, as long as he can dissect a defense and calculate those dubs, hes all in the family now. 2016 is lookin dangerous now...dont let savion smith and issac nuata jump on this bus now too. goodbye everyone else is college football. been nice knowin ya
kaaya >>>>> henry
 3 years ago '05        #3594
Junior G 115 heat pts115 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,218 | Props total: 7211 7211
 primetime said:
kaaya >>>>> henry
you are comparing a college qb to a junior in HS....a junior you have never seen play also i'm 100% sure....jackass, just talkin sh*t but knowin nothin like dildos.....you like that dude on one of your boards that compared malik as a sophomore to senior kaaya....most clueless fanbase there is
 3 years ago '08        #3595
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Junior G said:
you are comparing a college qb to a junior in HS....a junior you have never seen play also i'm 100% sure....jackass, just talkin sh*t but knowin nothin like dildos.....you like that dude on one of your boards that compared malik as a sophomore to senior kaaya....most clueless fanbase there is
jack allison >>>> malik henry

how's that?
 3 years ago '05        #3596
Chuck_Remixed 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$17,197 | Props total: 3835 3835
14-0 Have not stopped Miami outside of the strip that Miami had a 1st down on. The Kelly era better be over after this season.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 11-15-2014 at 07:57 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #3597
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,639 | Props total: 507 507
Kelly fu*king suck get that clown the fu*k outta here
 3 years ago '05        #3598
Chuck_Remixed 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$17,197 | Props total: 3835 3835
Costly Int. More costly considering that this defense has shown 0 sign that they will be able to stop Miami.
 3 years ago '05        #3599
Chuck_Remixed 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$17,197 | Props total: 3835 3835
We can't get out of our on way on offense now. This is like the perfect storm right now.
 3 years ago '05        #3600
Chuck_Remixed 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$17,197 | Props total: 3835 3835
Its official, the strangest FSU team ever. Im happy yet salty for obvious reason. Ramsey is just too fu*kin good. Seriously. And yeah, the oline shuffle was long overdue and got damn did it make a difference. It wasn't rosie every play but damn I saw Winston run by choice. Dude had 10 seconds to throw at times.lmao. Not only that, those Cook runs up the middle right down Irving's alley too. It may be only one game but damn, the oline looks "fixed" now.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 11-15-2014 at 10:45 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
15 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 15
WARNING: Entering this thread could result in a sticky keyboard
80 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside New York be the wildest
235 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
12 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
NFL Conference Championship Game Matchups 2000-2017
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Jan 14 - Trump's Batsh*t Stupidest Interview Yet
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy