Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3521
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
Francois plays on ESPNU at 7:30 tonight if yall wanna see the future...

between him, the other Dre, and JJ we aint goin nowhere...not to mention if Malik Henry wants in too....thats why we need to stomp ND's a.ss because he's gonna eventually pick between us n them bi*ches
 2 years ago '08        #3522
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Whats wrong with lil Pakistan?
 2 years ago '05        #3523
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 904Nole said:
Whats wrong with lil Pakistan?
ankle......he hurt vs cuse....came back for 1 play n the second half n was still hurtin bad....when he initially hurt it and fumbled the ball i thought he broke his ankle....sh*t looked painful.....n then concussion vs wake.....hopefully injuries aint his career....
 2 years ago '05        #3524
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Golson is guaranteeing not 1 turn over, no fumbles no interceptions. Saw on SC one ND player said the warchant fires him up. Another ND player said that he's sick of hearing it already. One their beat writers said the warchant was "dumb". Kelly also said he expects Golson to take control of the game. The crowd won't bother them. FSU is not Alabama.

...them f*ggots talkin alot of sh*t.....same team that gave up more yards and won by a less margin to syracuse on a neutral field. same team that struggled at home vs unc a team clemson and ecu slapped silly.....

we'll see tomorrow night you pussies...doak gonna be so fu*kin lit......fu*k espn and fu*k notre dame.....wanna destroy those fu*k boys....the team rallyin around jameis too....US AGAINST THE WORLD

Last edited by Junior G; 10-17-2014 at 05:30 PM..
 2 years ago '08        #3525
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 Junior G said:
Golson is guaranteeing not 1 turn over, no fumbles no interceptions. Saw on SC one ND player said the warchant fires him up. Another ND player said that he's sick of hearing it already. One their beat writers said the warchant was "dumb". Kelly also said he expects Golson to take control of the game. The crowd won't bother them. FSU is not Alabama.

...them f*ggots talkin alot of sh*t.....same team that gave up more yards and won by a less margin to syracuse on a neutral field. same team that struggled at home vs unc a team clemson and ecu slapped silly.....

we'll see tomorrow night you pussies...doak gonna be so fu*kin lit......fu*k espn and fu*k notre dame.....wanna destroy those fu*k boys....the team rallyin around jameis too....US AGAINST THE WORLD
This fu*k n*gga Kelly said that this FSU team is just like 2012 Oklahoma. Basically saying we're overrated. This team better come out ready to steal, k!ll seek and destroy. If they come out flat, team has no heart. It's really us against the world. I'm sitting here watching ESPN and everybody wants us to lose because they swear Jameis has done something wrong. I want Jameis, Shad, Los, Bobo, the entire fu*king defense, this O-Line to come out and play with fu*king fire in their hearts. We gotta destroy these fu*k boy Irish.
 2 years ago '08        #3526
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 258 258
let me get this out the way right now:

i love espn right now.
i love brian kelly and all his team talkin trash.
i love bo jackson.
i love that girl who lost the r*pe case against winston.
i love her uf lawyer aunt that keeps tryin to bring it back up.
i love uf wishing notre dame good luck.
and you know i love that jameis has zero chance to win the heisman again.

cause if i was jameis and the noles....knowin how much i've been disrespected and hated and trashed all day every day, i might be a little pissed. i might be about ready to burn some leprachaun lovin catholics perfect record to the ground worse than clemson 2013. i might wanna keepin doin exactly what i been doin for 2 years and thats forget how to lose.

far as i can tell, jameis was only ever guilty of 3 things, and the 1st 2 wouldnt matter except...

#1. stealin $30 worth of crab legs
#2. potty mouth incident

#3. (why the world is scared cause they know their time is up) breakin the sec streak, winnin the title, takin all the top talent, embarrassin the gaytas, and not bein in the e-sec-pn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 2 years ago '05        #3527
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

The game between Florida State and Notre Dame will be played in primetime. The battle between top five opponents is going to be the main attraction of the weekend. A number of recruits are expected to be in attendance.

Here is a look at the visitor list:

QB De’Andre Johnson (FSU commit)
QB Kai Locksley (official) (FSU commit)
QB Malik Henry (2016)
RB Jordan Scarlett (Miami commit)
RB Tony Jones (2016)
RB Tavien Feaster (2016)
RB Kennedy McKoy (2016)
WR Nyqwan Murray (FSU commit)
WR Ryan Davis
WR George Campbell (FSU commit)
WR Keith Gavin (2016) (FSU commit)
WR Tavares Chase (2016)
WR Binjimen Victor (2016)
WR Maysoe Wiley (2016)
WR Sam Bruce (2016) (Miami commit)
WR D.J. Matthews (2017) (FSU commit)
TE Jalen Wilkerson (FSU commit)
TE Isaac Nauta (2016)
OL Jalen Merrick
OL Cole Minshew (FSU commit)
OL David Robbins (FSU commit)
OL Grant Polk (Virginia commit)
OL Calvin Ashley (2017)
DT D.J. Jones (FSU commit)
DT Darvin Taylor (FSU commit)
DT JT Mertz
DT Cedric Wood (2016) (FSU commit)
DE Janarius Robinson (2016) (FSU commit)
DE Shavar Manuel (2016)
DE Malik Barrow (2016)
DE Jordan Woods (2016)
DE Patrick Bethel (2016)
DE/DT Neville Gallimore (official)
DT Ja’len Parks (2017) (FSU commit)
CB Tarvarus McFadden (official)
CB Kendall Sheffield (official)
CB Davante Davis (official)
CB Rashard Causey (FAU commit)
CB/S Saivion Smith (2016)
CB Trayvon Mullen (2016)
S Derwin James (FSU commit)
S A.J. Westbrook (FSU commit)
S Calvin Brewton (official) (FSU commit)
ATH Demetris Robertson (2016) (Alabama commit)
ATH Levonta Taylor (2016)
ATH C.J. Cotman (2017)
ATH Tyreke Johnson (2018)
 2 years ago '05        #3528
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Malik Henry aint comin no more....fu*k his lil f*ggot a.ss.....another lil cali pretty boy bi*ch scared to be around downsouth goons....
 2 years ago '05        #3529
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Coach Trickett had a heart attack last night and wont be at the game. let's hope the oline mans the fu*k up n plays for him
 2 years ago '04        #3530
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
 Junior G said:
Coach Trickett had a heart attack last night and wont be at the game. let's hope the oline mans the fu*k up n plays for him
Damn that's sad I got coach in my prayers
 2 years ago '08        #3531
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
fu*k everything. That game was fu*king EPIC. Instant classic. We played like sh*t in the first half as a team. Played great in the second half as a team. We need work but oh well. We gonna keep working until someone beats us.

Kelly and this D ain't the greatest. But we step up when needed. I'm gonna be pissed about that 4th and 18 for a long a.ss time.

Jimbo was dumb for taking the ball out of Jameis hands after the D came up with that stop. No way we should've ran the ball three times in that field position with Jameis as hot as he was and ND showing that they were being aggressive. Should've thrown the ball. Gotta trust 5 in those positions.

Once Matthew Thomas gets more reps we'll look better on D. He shown me a lot in his limited reps.

Secondary has WAY TOO many mental lapses. Not sure if its on the players or on Kelly but that sh*t needs to get fixed ASAP.

Muschamp is getting fired. Jimbo needs to make that phone call.

I'm drunk and amped after this game. It wasn't pretty but we got it done. Noles bi*ch
 2 years ago '08        #3532
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Man.... I'll be back in the morning
 2 years ago '11        #3533
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
Crazy, crazy game. So glad we won. We're just a solid team this year. Us versus any decent team is going to be a game. Jimbo almost cost us this game. Defense is some other sh!t that I won't even begin to address. It's going to be a wild ride.
 2 years ago '04        #3534
space
space
Man m Thomas look good his 1st game back I need to see more of him
 2 years ago '04        #3535
space
space
Oh yea baby warrick Rudolph showed his a.ss tonite
 2 years ago '05        #3536
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 20 20
Anybody who thought Jimbo was the wrong hire is an idiot. Not just because of a national championship but this guy really knows how to lead a group college kids. Some kind of way they just keep getting it done. Our defense needs tons of work but somehow they only gave up 10 pts in the second half. I hope we can find some answers before bowl season.
 2 years ago '05        #3537
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,764 | Props total: 374 374
Same problems remain on defense. They made the stops when they had to but it continues to leave me salty. It seems like the poor tackling was kept to a minimal at least. Thomas presence helped when he was in. Goldman made plays. But the pass coverage was awful. PJ man he's just not having a good year. Kelly man he dialed up some good blitzes at times but i cant understand why the secondary regressed this much other than the fact it has to do with his effectiveness as a DC. The offense didnt give the D any room really by going 0-4 on 3rd down in the first half with Winston throwing that silly int that led to a td. Oline played like sh*t early.

Second half tho classic Jimbo adjustment. The offense was practically unstoppable other than when the oline decided to do something stupid. We probably should have tried to let Winston seal it even tho that was a dicey situation. Still the oline almost got Cook hurt like they did with Pender against Clemson because of such sh*t blocking.

Los made huge plays. Shad be toying with these dudes. Been a beast since he was a freshmen. Speaking of freshmen, Rudolph is the second best wr on the team already imo and that's no slight against Wilson cuz he is good too. Its just Rudolph is....man........

One thing you cant say this team dont have and thats heart. Wishing the best for Trickett too. Such a tough situation for him and his family. So much I want to say but I guess I'll wait till later today.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-19-2014 at 12:58 AM..
 2 years ago '05        #3538
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Karlos Williams just asked a reporter point blank, "you thought we were gonna lose?" Reporter: Yes. Karlos: Well no more questions from you.
 2 years ago '05        #3539
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
where to fu*kin start man....

I saw Los run with more anger and passion than he ever had in his FSU career. You could tell how focused he was tonight. Everytime he got the ball he ran hard, that 1st td was some grown man sh*t we have all been waitin on from him. other than that the run blockin still fu*kin sucks....

Rudolph...what can I say bout this guy...you see why he was the #1 wr (rivals) outta HS....his game is so polished. he does everything good. what a way to step as a true freshman...18 years old gettin it done in primetime. star in the making. surprised we didn't attempt to get the ball to him on a screen this game though.

Winston......had a sh*tty first half for the most part.....but came out in the 2nd half and showed why he's the best QB in the country.....there aint nobody better and i mean nobody. what a leader and competitor man....yall better enjoy this guy because we might never see another one like him in our lifetimes. gonna be in our 50s n 60s tellin the younger generation about this legend and how good and cool under pressure he was.

Rashad.....BEST WR IN THE HISTORY OF FLORIDA STATE. NUFF SAID!!!!! How clutch is Shad man, this guy is borderline perfection. He just comes through for us time and time again. These mothafu*kas can't cover him. if there is one player to shed a tear for when they leave, it's Shad.

The oline....ok these dudes were pissin me off....you thought they woulda sacked up n played hard for Trickett knowin he was goin through what he was....but nah same ole bullsh*t...gettin manhandled, missin a.ssignments and playin straight garbage. Matias was confused as hell out there he kept missin motherfu*kers and Hoefeld out there gettin straight Hoe'd....i'll cut him a lil break he is a freshman, but still man.....them other 4 fu*kIN SENIORS....4 fu*kIN SENIORS and you playin like that. that was a disgrace. I will give credit, they did better in the 2nd half...but again some of that sh*t was Jameis makin plays by his self.....that run blockin was tragic....it wasnt dalvins fault...he would get the ball n get blown up half the time....when a blitz came which was most the night they got shook as hell like they aint know what to do.....whatever...im off that they got a tough louisville team to block in 2 weeks let's see if they man up n smack somebody. smh

i dont really wanna go player by player on defense since it's so many but i'll say they played with a ton of heart again.

I couldn't tell how much it was happenin but I think it was early in the 4th and we were keepin Golson in the pocket on this play and he ended up steppin up and hittin somebody crossin for a first down...they showed the replay and t smith was walkin, that had me heated man.... i swear the defense is c*cky as sh*t sometimes and thinks they can just go out there n we will get the win. because we're more talented than our opponents.....thats why i like seein em get punched in the mouth so they have to step up. these dudes gettin confused on who to cover is starting to get old real fast too...and that's on kelly......i tried to sit back n focus alot on this game and i will say the defense while givin up plays at times was goin really hard and really started to attack the man in front of them as the game went on. it became a grown man football game. especially the dline.....it was effort we don't see very often. and that sickens me. LB coverage was suspect once again. Matthew Thomas came in and played very well for his first game back....no big plays but he was tackling and being where he needed to be. We gonna need him heavy down the stretch. Secondary was solid....fans was givin PJ n Darby hard times but they wasn't gettin toasted out there or nothin. I mean they gonna give up catches they are fu*kin human. They were in position vs their man, except for that TD in the corner. I don't know who's guy that was Ramsey or Darby. gotta see it again. but again some more of that confused communication.

all in all we got the W and that's all that matters. now let's not slip up.
 2 years ago '05        #3540
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Winston: "Yeah, I got hit a lot. But I keep getting up, keep playing football. And we keep winning."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy