Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3501
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
lets see what kelly got this weekend....if his f*ggot a.ss cant contain golson...then we bringin pitchforks to tally that night
 2 years ago '05        #3502
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Brian Kelly on FSU: "This’ll probably be the least complex defense he’ll (Golson) see."

that's fu*kin sad...straight from Kelly's mouth....ENOUGH SAID
 2 years ago '05        #3503
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Keith Merritt ‏@KeithMerritt78 5m5 minutes ago
FSU started its season in Dallas against Oklahoma State and now Dallas has an Ebola outbreak. Only one logical explanation!!! #BlameJameis
 2 years ago '05        #3504
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
6 is officially cleared!!!
 2 years ago '05        #3505
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,764 | Props total: 374 374
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

Keith Merritt ‏@KeithMerritt78 5m5 minutes ago
FSU started its season in Dallas against Oklahoma State and now Dallas has an Ebola outbreak. Only one logical explanation!!! #BlameJameis
 2 years ago '05        #3506
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
did I say 6, I meant 7.....Waisome is keepin 6 ....n Thomas is movin to 7
 2 years ago '04        #3507
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
Waisome don't deserve to keep sh*t not even his scholarship
 2 years ago '08        #3508
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Waisome a bi*ch for that
 2 years ago '08        #3509
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 mester said:
Fame Kelly suck bro.. He got a roster full of 4 5* players and they, too fsu standar is getting carved up... In the acc.. Dbs regressed.. All of them. The postion he coach.. Yea we lost some n*ggas on d but so did every other team in cfb.. And them other teams aint got talent like we got. Dude not looking to good..

Edit: 3rd down d is terrible too.. Idk what the stats say but weaint getting of the field like we should
DB's regressed because of hamstrings. How can Kelly stop PJ and Darby from getting passes caught on them in the manner that they do. And the only reason I haven't made a decision on him is because we haven't ran sh*t but base nickel all season and we've ran two blitzes out of that. We haven't had a game yet where we needed to do anything outside of that yet. The only game we NEEDED the defense was Clemson, they showed up. Every other game all we've needed to do is maintain on D. I'm not wasting exotic looks on NC State when I know once my offense stops turning the ball over we'll be in good shape. And Kelly can't make these n*ggas tackle either. I'll make my final judgment in this game, the same way I didn't say fu*k Pruitt when everybody did last year because I was holding my reservation for Clemson.
 2 years ago '08        #3510
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
The reason I think Kellz sucks is because he doesnt understand personnel. He doesnt play to his players strengths. Example, Ramsey is better at safety and Hunter is better at star. These are the kind of things that Stoops and Pruitt understood
 2 years ago '08        #3511
space
space
 904Nole said:
The reason I think Kellz sucks is because he doesnt understand personnel. He doesnt play to his players strengths. Example, Ramsey is better at safety and Hunter is better at star. These are the kind of things that Stoops and Pruitt understood
Hunter is not better at Star. He can't tackle. He's much better at coverage then he is at taking on and getting off of blocks. Had Hunter never been injured last year, we would've never saw Ramsey at Safety. Pruitt loved him at corner. Had him stating over PJ.

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 10-16-2014 at 11:27 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #3512
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
I wanna see more of white @ db
 2 years ago '08        #3513
space
space
This stat should tell you a lot about our defense.

@DavidHaleESPN: #FSU’s D has started on its own side of the 50 13 times & surrendered just 3 TDs on those drives.
 2 years ago '08        #3514
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Hunter is not better at Star. He can't tackle. He's much better at coverage then he is at taking on and getting off of blocks. Had Hunter never been injured last year, we would've never saw Ramsey at Safety. Pruitt loved him at corner. Had him stating over PJ.
Regardless, he's not tackling nor covering well so why continue to have him there. Trey Marshall can't get any reps?
 2 years ago '11        #3515
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Idgaf about stats.. Them stats dont tell u clemson center hiked the ball of the qb head at the 1....These dudes aint playing to fsu level.. Nc state scored 41 points, dude shouldve dialed up some creative blitz. Clemson shot themselves in the foot or they would have had 30+ points. And bro i think its tooo stupid too say we dont need to be good on d for a certain game because the o gonna score alot..The O should be $aying some shot like that I hope dude dont think like tht
 2 years ago '06        #3516
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
Yall victims now trailerhasse
 2 years ago '05        #3517
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,764 | Props total: 374 374
That D allowed Nc state to score a TD in the first 18 seconds of the game. NC State only scored 3 points in the first half as a result of a turnover and 13 points overall as a result of turnovers. And even the one TD they scored off of as a result a turnover nc state went 59 yards to get it so it wasn't like their backs were against the wall. They just gave it up. Their had to have been like 40+ tackles missed that game prompting Fisher to talk about it along with the players. Even Hunter talked about it. He made about 10 tackles that game cuz guys in front of him acted like nc state was covered in grease. sh*t their is even a YouTube video of the nc state game strictly about missed tackles.

The D made Brissett look like a superstar. This is the same nc state team that had an egg on the scoreboard against Clemson. Then got handled by BC. Also the same NC state team that almost lost to southern.

OK St, Clemson, Nc State games follows a pattern. I've explained it, Junior has explained it and others have on here. We want the D to be good but that's simply not reality right now. With the return of Thomas and Eligwe brings some sense of hope but even if they perform like we hope they will only be putting a band aid over certain section of a big cut. Those two can't cover the whole cut. Its up to the rest of the guys(a lot of it is on Kelly too) to do it.

We shouldn't have to count on the offense dropping 35+ per game to win. This is fu*kin FSU. Defense is tradition. We should have a good to great defense every year. It should never be mediocre to bad which they currently are till they show otherwise. I can wish this d was at least decent right now now but that's not reality. Like I say every week, I'm waiting for this part of the team to change. Right now, the D is only capable of making timely stops. This will be the last thing I will say about it till the Notre Dame game is over. Im looking for results from them.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-16-2014 at 03:23 PM..
 2 years ago '08        #3518
space
space
 904Nole said:
Regardless, he's not tackling nor covering well so why continue to have him there. Trey Marshall can't get any reps?
I expect him to this game. Trey had a concussion.

I think Ramsey issues come with focus. He's not out to prove himself this year like he was last year. He only shows up when he wants to
 2 years ago '05        #3519
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Yall victims now trailerhasse
yall been victims for a decade...
 2 years ago '05        #3520
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
well a lil bad news...Eligwe is not playin and neither is Pender........GIVE DALVO 20 CARRIES ATLEAST!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy