Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Soulja Boy - Beef (Quavo Diss)
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This picture more rare than Papoose without a hat
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '04        #3481
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 175 175
 ThaReapa420 said:
Any official word on MT6 being back next week?
He is cleared to play this week
 2 years ago '04        #3482
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 175 175
 ThaReapa420 said:
Didn't they lose they last game to GT?
Haha dem n*ggas lost to bum a.ss gt and he in here talking sh*t smh
 2 years ago '13        #3483
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,475 | Props total: 336 336
 ThaReapa420 said:
That boy MT6 is back...now if we can get Terrence a.ss off the field and have Northrup, Levenberry and 6 we'll be gravy...

what's up with Kain Daub btw?
I see old Dildos a back in here talking smack. Don't nobody care or checking for the B"UM"'s. And Daub is getting redshirted because of the eligibility clearinghouse issues he couldn't work out with team which put him behind so he is gotta shape and overweight. So I heard weeks ago they were gonna redshirt him
 2 years ago '13        #3484
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,475 | Props total: 336 336
I'm glad to hear Thomas is back! So is Waisome giving up the number lol?
 2 years ago '05        #3485
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,779 | Props total: 380 380
Wanna see a lot of Thomas and Eligwe against ND although I get the feeling I will not.........
 2 years ago '08        #3486
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
I dont know how T.Smith and T.Hunter fell off so hard.
 2 years ago '06        #3487
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12016 12016
Ahhhh yes u fu*kboys time to pay the piper u bi*ch a.ss muthafu*kas jamies aint going to survive this one. He gone u hear me now its time for u clowns to go in the era like the gators are in now... that post tebow era and post jamies era

Program down man down
 2 years ago '05        #3488
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,665 | Props total: 3775 3775
I dont mind Terrence as much...he is strugglin in coverage no doubt....but Tyler...he gun shy like hell from gettin that neck injury man...he don't like to hit no more....sh*t is terrible....went from havin Sammy Watkins in wraps to bein as my canesinsight people say a "JAG" just another guy
 2 years ago '06        #3489
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Looks like my praying ur downfall nightly has finally paid off
 2 years ago '05        #3490
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Ahhhh yes u fu*kboys time to pay the piper u bi*ch a.ss muthafu*kas jamies aint going to survive this one. He gone u hear me now its time for u clowns to go in the era like the gators are in now... that post tebow era and post jamies era

Program down man down
you really dont know much bout FSU and its kinda sad as much as you fu*kin love us....do ya research son.

first off miami cant have a post nobody era because all ya QBs been garbage..

EJ Manuel led us to a BCS bowl win, Miami aint seen one of those in a decade....now the BCS gone and left.

we got the next Marino redshirting this year and since you wanna bring up Teabag.....Deandre Johnson just broke his record for most touchdowns in the history of Florida....yep another Nole comin in....and then Deondre Francois who is better than any option yall have....can't forget Kai Locksley who is the next EJ but again that's good enough to sh*t on Miami for 4 straight years....

oh n just for fun...google Malik Henry....aka 2016s #1 QB aka the heir to the throne aka next jameis aka miami's new father....

see you in november son
 2 years ago '05        #3491
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Looks like my praying ur downfall nightly has finally paid off
wish i could pray on your downfall but yall been down for so long
 2 years ago '06        #3492
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
bi*ch nobody fu*ks with u on canesinsight real fu*king goons over there they can smell ur bqckwoods peckerwood a.ss in 2 seconss. Yo famo u coming to fsu cane game, i just want to say whatd up and offer u a beer
 2 years ago '08        #3493
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
 DEDOS said:
bi*ch nobody fu*ks with u on canesinsight real fu*king goons over there they can smell ur bqckwoods peckerwood a.ss in 2 seconss. Yo famo u coming to fsu cane game, i just want to say whatd up and offer u a beer
hold up...so you were the one that showed up to that miami game last week? i still think it was a mirage, everyone knows that stadium is like the sahara desert during a canes game.
 2 years ago '08        #3494
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Guys please understand two things about the defense. First, Kelly don't have the luxury that Pruitt had. Pruitt could dial up blitzes because n*ggas like Brooks wasn't giving up big plays, Telvin could guard RB's and TE's, Joyner was a freak, Timmy was a disruption and Darby and Williams were healthy. We dial up those same blitzes Andrews is good in zone not in coverage, Hunter has ADHD it seems like, T. Smith has regressed and Northrup is acting like Nick Moody. Secondly, the exotic blitzes we do have, why waste against Syracuse, Wake Forest and NC State. In many of those games the defense has looked average because first the offense has caused turnovers and also we're only playing base defenses. We've shown two blitzes, nickel blitz and robber blitz. I expect Kelly to play much more aggressive and have better defensive packages once we get healthy and once we play a team like Notre Dame this week. I haven't quit on him yet because I've seen what he did to us when he took over at G. Tech and the game we NEEDED defense, the defense showed up. Every team this year has flaws, ours looks a lot easier to fix though.
 2 years ago '08        #3495
space
space
Not worried about Winston. Not even any allegations about him being paid like Gurley. Media don't think this hearing is going to go against Winston so their trying to pull him down anyway they can.
 2 years ago '08        #3496
space
space
One thing I know though. Winston is going to play lights out on Saturday. Every time a story breaks about him he has a big game. Couldn't have come at a better time.
 2 years ago '08        #3497
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
FSU and Jaboo are public enemy number 1

Like Fame said everytime something negative comes out he plays lights off. Wouldnt be surprised if we blow Notre Dame now
 2 years ago '08        #3498
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 366 366
I think we handle ND fairly easily as long as Jameis plays

I feel Jameis and Jimbo got that us against the world mentality. if anything helps us repeat it will be that, cus defense def. took a major step back this year.

I hope ur right about ur a.ssessment above FAME. We'll know a lot more after Saturday abut what this team is capable of.
 2 years ago '08        #3499
space
space
I'd love if we embrace this us against the world sh*t full throttle and Jimbo start hurting teams feeling. Putting up 80 points a game and sh*t.

I'd love if we came out in the new black unis on some real fu*k the world sh*t. Even though I'll admit the black unis are always gonna scare me
 2 years ago '11        #3500
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Fame Kelly suck bro.. He got a roster full of 4 5* players and they, too fsu standar is getting carved up... In the acc.. Dbs regressed.. All of them. The postion he coach.. Yea we lost some n*ggas on d but so did every other team in cfb.. And them other teams aint got talent like we got. Dude not looking to good..

Edit: 3rd down d is terrible too.. Idk what the stats say but weaint getting of the field like we should

Last edited by mester; 10-15-2014 at 06:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Blackberry Byke
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy