Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TIME New Trump cover with the slick image placement
14 comments
@wild'ish

section   (1 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3441
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
he could....mobile qbs stay givin us trouble.....you see brissett was like 4-18 for 60 yards vs clemson this weekend? n he looked like randall cunningham vs us.....that sh*t be pissin me off....we too damn talented for that....i can't stop stressin that enough because it pisses me off. let me say it again.... i think this team still tryin to eat off 2013's accomplishments, pave ya own way man.....

Last edited by Junior G; 10-05-2014 at 07:05 PM..
 2 years ago '11        #3442
L1C4 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,421 | Props total: 966 966
how bad are y'all gonna beat my squad? Realistically

I'll be at the game by the way spitting on Red lighting
 2 years ago '05        #3443
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
we are better than Notre Dame, but will we play like it? who knows......i feel like if we play to what we're capable...nobody is fu*kin with us. still havent played 4 full quarters yet so we will see....actually ya play 3 quarters and the game is so far out of reach you dont have to play the 4th...aka last years squad.

Last edited by Junior G; 10-05-2014 at 06:56 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #3444
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 L1C4 said:
how bad are y'all gonna beat my squad? Realistically

I'll be at the game by the way spitting on Red lighting
this is a game realistically we could lose....we have yet to be impressive this year, even looked like sh*t vs the citadel and alot of the game vs Wake....we've found ways to win but they have been some luck driven grind it out typa sh*t. thursday night at louisville....trust me, don't walk far away from your seat. our oline has been gettin chumped all year....winston has been average with his occasional spectacular plays here n there. run game non existent thanks to the oline.....remember this? could happen again. we could beat your a.sses too, but i seriously doubt it.

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '11        #3445
L1C4 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Junior G said:
this is a game realistically we could lose....we have yet to be impressive this year, even looked like sh*t vs the citadel and alot of the game vs Wake....we've found ways to win but they have been some luck driven grind it out typa sh*t. thursday night at louisville....trust me, don't walk far away from your seat. our oline has been gettin chumped all year....winston has been average with his occasional spectacular plays here n there. run game non existent thanks to the oline.....remember this? could happen again. we could beat your a.sses too, but i seriously doubt it.

Of course I remember that

No lie, was watching highlights from that game just today for one of our hype videos. There is only one way I see us winning against you all & Clem is defense. People here can hate Charlie strong all they want but he left us will one hell of a defense squad. Today we officially are the number one total defense in the nation. Gerod Holliman leading nation in INT with 7. Lorenzo Mauldin k!lling with the sacks.

Our offense is straight a.ss, the bridgewater effect kicks in every game & we our down devante parker but he should be back before we play FSU. Will Gardner is pretty much benched & my confidence in Reggie Bonnafon isn't that high. But I do have confidence in them as a team. As of now Idk if they can win but I wouldn't be shocked if we do.
 2 years ago '05        #3446
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 L1C4 said:
Of course I remember that

No lie, was watching highlights from that game just today for one of our hype videos. There is only one way I see us winning against you all & Clem is defense. People here can hate Charlie strong all they want but he left us will one hell of a defense squad. Today we officially are the number one total defense in the nation. Gerod Holliman leading nation in INT with 7. Lorenzo Mauldin k!lling with the sacks.

Our offense is straight a.ss, the bridgewater effect kicks in every game & we our down devante parker but he should be back before we play FSU. Will Gardner is pretty much benched & my confidence in Reggie Bonnafon isn't that high. But I do have confidence in them as a team. As of now Idk if they can win but I wouldn't be shocked if we do.
it will be real interesting to see yall vs clemson...i think yalls defense can give em some trouble too. they are real lucky its at home. watson has been dealing though and i can say he has played like the best qb in the conference....yeah i said it but i aint lyin. dude has been virtually unstoppable....reminds me of someone n yeah strong didnt leave the cupboards empty, yall do still got some talent and names that were highly recruited outta HS. i know. figures Parker would come back for us though

Last edited by Junior G; 10-05-2014 at 07:15 PM..
 2 years ago '11        #3447
L1C4 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Junior G said:
it will be real interesting to see yall vs clemson...i think yalls defense can give em some trouble too. they are real lucky its at home. watson has been dealing though and i can say he has played like the best qb in the conference....yeah i said it but i aint lyin. dude has been virtually unstoppable....reminds me of someone n yeah strong didnt leave the cupboards empty, yall do still got some talent and names that were highly recruited outta HS. i know.
You ain't lying. After I seen him go for 6 TDs/ACC record & especially for being a freshman I knew he was real deal. That man also go speed.

Recruitment went down bad after charlie left, we were top 10 in recruiting then dropped down into the 40's now we are back up to top 25. We had like 38 guys out of the state of FL alone & 16 just from the city of Miami. I fu*king miss them days
 2 years ago '08        #3448
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Not really worried about Louisville. My biggest concern is going to be Notre Dame. They on some find a way to win sh*t. We haven't looked dominant but each week we've looked better, especially on defense. I hope Rashad sits out this week so Jameis can get a rhythm going with the young receivers... I think we end up beating ND pretty good though. That's a game I think we come out in.
 2 years ago '08        #3449
space
space
Any updates on the visits from Tolliver and the other 5* DB from this weekend?
 2 years ago '08        #3450
space
space
I heard Tolliver coming back for the ND game. If that's true that's a real good look
 2 years ago '05        #3451
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
defense did not look better at NC State, it looked the worst it had all season.....n of course it did well vs Wake, they have the worst offense in the country....
 2 years ago '08        #3452
space
space
 Junior G said:
defense did not look better at NC State, it looked the worst it had all season.....n of course it did well vs Wake, they have the worst offense in the country....
I watch the game different than most. The defense looked bad at NC State due to missed tackles. It had some blown plays early on but once they settled down they were in position to make plays just didn't. That's a big difference then being out of position and being blown off the ball like they did against OK State. Every flaw that our defense has shown this year are minor fixable things. n*ggas forget the bad times at the beginning of last season until we played Clemson and everything clicked, but everybody wanted to fire Pruitt after Pitt, Cookman, and Boston College. Defense is not going to look like last year. We lost too much so lets stop those comparisons. But when looking at this team in terms of this year, we are improving week by week
 2 years ago '04        #3453
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 261 261
D sucks ain't no way to put it
 2 years ago '05        #3454
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
wouldnt say we suck now....we capable to be the best and this isnt helpin

MT6 will miss at least 6 games
Eligwe missed 4 games
NLS was lost 2.5 games into the season (and he missed 3/4 of the 2nd game of the year)
MEJ has missed 1.5 games
Casher missed 1 game
PJ missed 1 game
Darby is maybe 85%
 2 years ago '05        #3455
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Los is out this weekend, Shad might be too.....

but we gonna get to see Pender n Dalvo get all the carries

also Franklin is the backup since Maguire is injured
 2 years ago '05        #3456
Chuck_Remixed 145 heat pts145
space
space
$15,813 | Props total: 417 417
Right now they are bad on D. I don't know if that can change this year. I've already said what I thought of how they are performance wise and im still waiting for it to change. The only thing that's different is my a.ssessment of Kelly as a DC(I never gave my opinion) because I see things I feel amounts to coaching errors. This team tends to be still figuring out where they are suppose to be as the ball is snapped. That's beyond ridiculous. The lbs can't cover a stop sign. The are horrible in zone coverage too. Right now the D is depended on timely stops against any team thats a least bist competent and hope teams cost themselves the game like Clemson did by hiking the ball over their qb head when they are about to score, fumbling when they are about to score and repeatedly missing field goals. Right now they are what they are which is not good. Not even average, just bad.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-07-2014 at 10:32 PM..
 2 years ago '13        #3457
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 362 362
Kilby-Lane firm, but may take visits

Josh Darrow, the Editor-in-Chief of SFHSSports.com, tweeted this evening that Hallandale (Fla.) four-star linebacker commitment Sh'mar Kilby-Lane is not entirely done with the recruiting process.
While the 6-foot-2, 215-pound linebacker is firm in his pledge to Florida State, he intends to take a few official visits elsewhere in the coming months.
Kilby-Lane, who committed to FSU in early June, is the No. 223 prospect in the 247Sports Composite. He is considered the No. 17 outside linebacker in the nation.
 2 years ago '08        #3458
space
space
For comparison purposes, these are numbers from the 13 D vs the 14 D.

ypc: 3.21 v 3.33
ypa: 5.78 v 6.98
ypp: 4.22 v 4.82
turnovers gained: 6 v 8
3rd Dwn: 29.0% v 43.2%

And in 14 we've had the injuries that Junior mentioned and we've played better offenses in 14. The defense is coming along guys.
 2 years ago '08        #3459
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
For comparison purposes, these are numbers from the 13 D vs the 14 D.

ypc: 3.21 v 3.33
ypa: 5.78 v 6.98
ypp: 4.22 v 4.82
turnovers gained: 6 v 8
3rd Dwn: 29.0% v 43.2%

And in 14 we've had the injuries that Junior mentioned and we've played better offenses in 14. The defense is coming along guys.

Yea i gotta say the D is still holdin their own. Cant expect to have injuries the way we have and not struggle. To me they look to be gettin better. nnadi is decent, but pugh and featherston do not care about your feelings. those 2 are murderers. Offense has had some pretty ugly turnovers at bad spots. not much a defense can do to prevent points sometimes.

louisville has me the most nervous. i think we beat the irish outta Notre dame and you know it cracks me up every year how they talk jokes about why miami could be a trap game the fact they can say it with a straight face k!lls me! that program is dead and gone. 5 rangs got cobwebs
 2 years ago '08        #3460
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
We gotta stop comparing this years team to last years. Last years team was a special, historic, once-in-a lifetime type of squad. Literally everything went right for us. No real injuries, every player playing to his full potential, favorable schedule, turnover-margin, ect.

Fortunately , we dont have to be as good as last year to win the title THIS year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy