most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3401
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
Barnett looks the part, but don't play it.
 2 years ago '08        #3402
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 Brdn08 said:
Bad decision. Players who make school decisions based solely on family usually never find their true potential. How could you pick a school before you have even visited? Hey am I the only one thats noticed that players that switch schools on FSU tend to have terrible luck against us in college?
A lot of them have terrible luck period.
 2 years ago '05        #3403
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,481 | Props total: 1833 1833
Damn, these dudes are sh*tting the bed right now...
 2 years ago '05        #3404
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
Dfense need to wake up. We need sum stops alot of football left
 2 years ago '05        #3405
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Alright lets go!!
 2 years ago '05        #3406
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
finally they got my dawgs the ball.....Rudolph n Cook....FEATHERSTON IS A fu*kIN FREAK.....his pass rushin was highly needed same with Pugh....shoutout to this freshman class

we fought back in a place where it doesn't matter what FSU team it is....we gonna get a game with fu*kin NC STate.....down 24-7 game is over right? nah not with your Heisman QB at the helm....bounced back n outscored em 49-17.....haters n sec d!ckriders wanna see us lose so bad but sorry not this week....bi*ches
 2 years ago '08        #3407
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
 Junior G said:
finally they got my dawgs the ball.....Rudolph n Cook....FEATHERSTON IS A fu*kIN FREAK.....his pass rushin was highly needed same with Pugh....shoutout to this freshman class

we fought back in a place where it doesn't matter what FSU team it is....we gonna get a game with fu*kin NC STate.....down 24-7 game is over right? nah not with your Heisman QB at the helm....bounced back n outscored em 49-17.....haters n sec d!ckriders wanna see us lose so bad but sorry not this week....bi*ches

i know!!!

featherston got out there and wrecked their life! guy is literally on fire and better start no questions asked from here on out.

i love how all these hatin espn "experts" wanna act like beatin s. carolina or arkansas is like beatin an NFL team while we "barely" beat an undefeated ACC team by 17 points and its "fsu is overrated".
 2 years ago '04        #3408
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 175 175
Fisher need to play dem underclassmen a lot more
 2 years ago '08        #3409
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Still not playing great
Few things I took away

Tyler Hunter needs to sit down. He's not the same guy he was pre injury and in Stoops system

Ramsey needs to go back to safety

Playcalling was great today

Featherson needs to start
 2 years ago '05        #3410
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
i am still waiting to see lane break out.
 2 years ago '05        #3411
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 380 380
Same mistakes and issues which will lead to a loss eventually. Ive already accepted that. Still, im proud of the guys. They fought so hard coming back from that lead NC State had.Featherston stayed in NC state's backfield.lol. Wilson has played great this season too.
 2 years ago '05        #3412
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
kelly has to go man......i thought he was capable but so far its lookin like i was wrong....i mean ill give him a couple more games, we better come out n shut down wake who's offense is one of the worst.....if not....enough said right there and bye bye charles. one of our major problems is we couldn't rush the passer man...i love cash, mario (who was out), n walker...they all are good but arent pass rushers....cash was suppose to be that but he aint gettin there.....i do think Featherston n Pugh solved that a lil especially Featherston.....they gotta stay in rotation now they have to!!! n our blitz hasnt been gettin there either with Ramsey.....same sh*t vs Clemson n OK State 2nd half....but Ramsey did get the big forced fumbled.....too much talent to be givin up 41 to fu*kin NC State even if Brissett was pullin a Russell Wilson on us....dont care....I don't think we are as hungry this year either...i was worried bout that entering the season .....
 2 years ago '05        #3413
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
oh n I cant wait for 6 and Eligwe to get back.....they will both be a big help.....again even without them n mario we still shouldnt be givin 41 fu*kin points up....though once we settled it was a 49-17 game. yall know the type of ability we got on this team man so you get what im sayin.....also surprised levenberry aint gettin no time......northrup can thump but he aint wrappin up man too many missed tackles.....from everybody though!!
 2 years ago '08        #3414
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
We obviously aren't as hungry. Bama over took us in the polls. I'm kind of glade
 2 years ago '08        #3415
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Coaches
 2 years ago '13        #3416
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,475 | Props total: 336 336
FSU Commit To Visit Notre Dame This Weekend

Miami Central four-star safety Calvin Brewton, a longtime Florida State commit, will take an official visit to Notre Dame this weekend when the Irish take on Stanford.
The 6-0, 185-pounds, who has been committed to the Seminoles since Jan. 8, has always had a great deal of interest in the Irish and a key here is his relationship with running backs coach Tony Alford.
Brewton will arrive in South Bend on Friday and leave Sunday morning. He will make the trip by himself and likely be hosted by running back Tarean Folston or Greg Bryant, two Florida natives that Brewton knows well.
At this time, the only other school that will receive an official visit is Florida State.
Per the 247Sports Composite, Brewton is the No. 289 overall player in the nation, the No. 17 safety in the country and the No. 41 prospect in Florida.
 2 years ago '11        #3417
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
Who has this?

2 years ago '11        #3418
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Kinda late but... The D is trash.. We cant tackle, our backers is terrible in coverage, Hunter suck, Northrup do too.. Oh yea and DeMarcus Walker. Dude always in postion to make a play but whiff damn near everytime.. Jalen kinda suspect in coverage. 2nd year in the scheme and these dudes look wayyyyyy more lost then last year.

Offense is on point the only thing I dont like is having the freshman WRs out the and not call any plays for them.. Go back and watch the game. As I remember Rudolph and lane was always on the wideside of the field and between the 2 of them they only got 1 look.. sh*t crazy... fu*k tryna improve Rashad draft stock or tryna break the school records.. Spread the fu*king ball around and get this young guys some confidence.. When/if we make the playoffyou know bett........ fu*k it
 2 years ago '04        #3419
space
space
 mester said:
Kinda late but... The D is trash.. We cant tackle, our backers is terrible in coverage, Hunter suck, Northrup do too.. Oh yea and DeMarcus Walker. Dude always in postion to make a play but whiff damn near everytime.. Jalen kinda suspect in coverage. 2nd year in the scheme and these dudes look wayyyyyy more lost then last year.

Offense is on point the only thing I dont like is having the freshman WRs out the and not call any plays for them.. Go back and watch the game. As I remember Rudolph and lane was always on the wideside of the field and between the 2 of them they only got 1 look.. sh*t crazy... fu*k tryna improve Rashad draft stock or tryna break the school records.. Spread the fu*king ball around and get this young guys some confidence.. When/if we make the playoffyou know bett........ fu*k it
I think north up n Ramsey doing OK but hunter is suspect af
 2 years ago '04        #3420
space
space
I'll like to see Marquez white in on a lot more plays he seems to play OK when he gets on the field
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
73 comments
1 day ago