Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel G-Checks Charlamagne Tha God On AIR!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - 5 teens who threw a rock off overpass charged with 2nd-degree..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Gucci really winning right now
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it's fake, I don't think I care this time....
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #3401
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,693 | Props total: 6529 6529
My Brief Chat with Brewster

napoleon
napoleon
AAVIP
NolesOTR
Crazy Legs
(8234)
33 months
PM User Follow User
10 hours ago

I was at the Syracuse game today and I had a chance to chat with Brewster. He's as cool and confident as you would expect. I asked him about recruiting, and he said we're doing really well on the trail. He said we're pursuing guys people aren't even aware of. I asked him about Ridley and Fitzpatrick, if we're going to flip them. He smiled and said, "If I tell you I'll have to k!ll you." Then he said, "A few months ago I said we were going to have the #1 class in the country ... well, we ARE going to have the #1 class in the country." I asked him about Cowart and whether or not he was waiting to see what happens at UF before commits. Brewster said, "How could ANYONE feel comfortable about UF right now?"

He then told me some football stories, asked me about my family, and where I'm from, etc. Super cool dude.

3 years ago '04        #3402
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 604 604
Man marquez white don't get no playing ion know what's up with that but dude is good
 3 years ago '05        #3403
space
space
nobody even cares about Miami no more.....everybody plays their hardest against us....so Cook is gettin everybody's best. Thomas would be startin at Miami day 1 even if he was missin a leg....Perryman is fat as sh*t...keep eatin Stacy Coley's lunch Denzel....thats all i got to say about that.

oh yeah 22 in a row....what yall on...1 in a row or some sh*t?
 3 years ago '05        #3404
space
space
^^^ they beat a garbage a.ss Cincinnati team at home in front of their 243 fans yesterday

n its official MATTHEW THOMAS SUSPENSION IS LIFTED
 3 years ago '04        #3405
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Any official word on MT6 being back next week?
He is cleared to play this week
 3 years ago '04        #3406
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Didn't they lose they last game to GT?
Haha dem n*ggas lost to bum a.ss gt and he in here talking sh*t smh
 3 years ago '13        #3407
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 1899 1899
 ThaReapa420 said:
That boy MT6 is back...now if we can get Terrence a.ss off the field and have Northrup, Levenberry and 6 we'll be gravy...

what's up with Kain Daub btw?
I see old Dildos a back in here talking smack. Don't nobody care or checking for the B"UM"'s. And Daub is getting redshirted because of the eligibility clearinghouse issues he couldn't work out with team which put him behind so he is gotta shape and overweight. So I heard weeks ago they were gonna redshirt him
 3 years ago '13        #3408
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 1899 1899
I'm glad to hear Thomas is back! So is Waisome giving up the number lol?
 3 years ago '05        #3409
Chuck_Remixed 230 heat pts230
space
space
$16,918 | Props total: 3052 3052
Wanna see a lot of Thomas and Eligwe against ND although I get the feeling I will not.........
 3 years ago '08        #3410
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,468 | Props total: 1602 1602
I dont know how T.Smith and T.Hunter fell off so hard.
 3 years ago '05        #3411
space
space
I dont mind Terrence as much...he is strugglin in coverage no doubt....but Tyler...he gun shy like hell from gettin that neck injury man...he don't like to hit no more....sh*t is terrible....went from havin Sammy Watkins in wraps to bein as my canesinsight people say a "JAG" just another guy
 3 years ago '05        #3412
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Ahhhh yes u fu*kboys time to pay the piper u bi*ch a.ss muthafu*kas jamies aint going to survive this one. He gone u hear me now its time for u clowns to go in the era like the gators are in now... that post tebow era and post jamies era

Program down man down
you really dont know much bout FSU and its kinda sad as much as you fu*kin love us....do ya research son.

first off miami cant have a post nobody era because all ya QBs been garbage..

EJ Manuel led us to a BCS bowl win, Miami aint seen one of those in a decade....now the BCS gone and left.

we got the next Marino redshirting this year and since you wanna bring up Teabag.....Deandre Johnson just broke his record for most touchdowns in the history of Florida....yep another Nole comin in....and then Deondre Francois who is better than any option yall have....can't forget Kai Locksley who is the next EJ but again that's good enough to sh*t on Miami for 4 straight years....

oh n just for fun...google Malik Henry....aka 2016s #1 QB aka the heir to the throne aka next jameis aka miami's new father....

see you in november son
 3 years ago '05        #3413
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Looks like my praying ur downfall nightly has finally paid off
wish i could pray on your downfall but yall been down for so long
 3 years ago '08        #3414
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,971 | Props total: 1612 1612
 DEDOS said:
bi*ch nobody fu*ks with u on canesinsight real fu*king goons over there they can smell ur bqckwoods peckerwood a.ss in 2 seconss. Yo famo u coming to fsu cane game, i just want to say whatd up and offer u a beer
hold up...so you were the one that showed up to that miami game last week? i still think it was a mirage, everyone knows that stadium is like the sahara desert during a canes game.
 3 years ago '08        #3415
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 152 152
Guys please understand two things about the defense. First, Kelly don't have the luxury that Pruitt had. Pruitt could dial up blitzes because n*ggas like Brooks wasn't giving up big plays, Telvin could guard RB's and TE's, Joyner was a freak, Timmy was a disruption and Darby and Williams were healthy. We dial up those same blitzes Andrews is good in zone not in coverage, Hunter has ADHD it seems like, T. Smith has regressed and Northrup is acting like Nick Moody. Secondly, the exotic blitzes we do have, why waste against Syracuse, Wake Forest and NC State. In many of those games the defense has looked average because first the offense has caused turnovers and also we're only playing base defenses. We've shown two blitzes, nickel blitz and robber blitz. I expect Kelly to play much more aggressive and have better defensive packages once we get healthy and once we play a team like Notre Dame this week. I haven't quit on him yet because I've seen what he did to us when he took over at G. Tech and the game we NEEDED defense, the defense showed up. Every team this year has flaws, ours looks a lot easier to fix though.
 3 years ago '08        #3416
space
space
Not worried about Winston. Not even any allegations about him being paid like Gurley. Media don't think this hearing is going to go against Winston so their trying to pull him down anyway they can.
 3 years ago '08        #3417
space
space
One thing I know though. Winston is going to play lights out on Saturday. Every time a story breaks about him he has a big game. Couldn't have come at a better time.
 3 years ago '08        #3418
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,468 | Props total: 1602 1602
FSU and Jaboo are public enemy number 1

Like Fame said everytime something negative comes out he plays lights off. Wouldnt be surprised if we blow Notre Dame now
 3 years ago '08        #3419
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,859 | Props total: 1570 1570
I think we handle ND fairly easily as long as Jameis plays

I feel Jameis and Jimbo got that us against the world mentality. if anything helps us repeat it will be that, cus defense def. took a major step back this year.

I hope ur right about ur a.ssessment above FAME. We'll know a lot more after Saturday abut what this team is capable of.
 3 years ago '08        #3420
space
space
I'd love if we embrace this us against the world sh*t full throttle and Jimbo start hurting teams feeling. Putting up 80 points a game and sh*t.

I'd love if we came out in the new black unis on some real fu*k the world sh*t. Even though I'll admit the black unis are always gonna scare me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside These days these new girls be makin me nervous
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine tearing this up from the back!!! Anybody have a name?
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Apple is dying, and this guy eloquently lays out the case
67 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
372 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas what the fu-k is going on at neogaf?
119 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Burger King just released one of the best anti-bullying PSAs I've ever ..
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Indian but shes not from Cleveland
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 22 - People Love Trump's Tax Plan, When Told It's Bernie Sanders' P..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy