Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports

section   (2 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3381
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
we did it my boys......i ended up fallin asleep in da 3rd quarter....im sick right now smh....woke up a lil ago n saw the great news
 2 years ago '08        #3382
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 Junior G said:
we did it my boys......i ended up fallin asleep in da 3rd quarter....im sick right now smh....woke up a lil ago n saw the great news
soundin like an old man j lol
 2 years ago '05        #3383
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lol i didnt word that the best but i meant i got strep throat lokey n i just had to get rest
 2 years ago '08        #3384
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
im actually feelin 100x better after last night.

team played hard all around. The oline was off in the 1st half, and karlos just seems to do better as a 2nd, 3rd string back for some reason

defense was lights out. i think we coulda shut those clowns out if we had winston in there. maguire obviously almost cost us the game but what do you expect? he finds out he has to start at the beginning of the week, then that morning its "by the way, your in all night. dont let us down champ." he definitely got better as the game went on. only reason he struggled was nerves imo.
 2 years ago '05        #3386
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
oh Jameis youre such a menace

Natalie PierreVerified account‏@Natalie_Pierre

Before I finished talking to Sean Maguire's dad, Kevin, he wanted you to know his family's thoughts on Jameis Winston pic.twitter.com/W3IJHterqu

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3387
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
Goldman was a beast look like he gona take jernigans spot. At first i had to look twice i thought it was him. Hell of a job and we kno we gonna get better so everyone is in trouble.
 2 years ago '08        #3388
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Watched the game again. Goldman looked much better than Jernigan last night. If he can play like that consistently for the rest of the year, RIP to opposing OLines.
 2 years ago '05        #3389
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Goldman is a monster......#1 5 star DT outta HS for a reason.....shoutout DMV for another one of your greats
 2 years ago '13        #3390
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 352 352
2016 defensive end commits

On Saturday night, the sold out Doak Campbell Stadium witnessed Florida State defeat Clemson in a dramatic overtime win 23-17 behind back-up quarterback Sean Maguire. It was FSU's first overtime game since the 2006 Orange Bowl.

2016 DE Josh Brown committed to FSU on Saturday night.
The game's intensity had the crowd at a fever pitch, louder than many fans can remember. It gave visiting recruits the perfect game day atmosphere. Two unofficial visitors who were at the game loved the intensity so much, they told head coach Jimbo Fisher they were ready to be Seminoles.

The first commitment of the evening was Rivals100 defensive end Janarius Robinson of Panama City (Fla.) Bay and moments later, three-star defensive end Josh Brown of Mallard Creek (Charlotte, N.C.) wanted in too. Brown picked FSU over UCLA and North Carolina.

"The atmosphere was really crazy. I've never seen anything like that. I was hoping I picked a great game with the Clemson one and I'm sure I did," he explained to Warchant.com. "I'm happy to be a part of that family."

Brown and his family already planned for him to commit during his visit. But his first experience at Doak Campbell Stadium for a game only reinforced his feelings about FSU.

"After the game, I told Coach Fisher I'm ready to be a Nole. This is my family. It really feels great because I fit so well here with the defense and how I feel about the coaches, players," he noted. "As I said, it really is a strong family here at Florida State."

Although the offense took awhile to get going, the defense did its part to keep FSU in the game.

"The defense was great. I watched Chris Casher and Mario Edwards Jr. a lot," said Brown. "Chris is one of the guys I got close with, so I had a lot of fun being around him again and I get the feeling I'll be used somewhat like how he is, but also playing linebacker as well."

The 6-foot-3, 220 pound defensive end had such a great time at the game, he and his father may return to Tallahassee when Notre Dame comes to town.

Brown is FSU's fourth commitment for the 2016 recruiting class. He is the No. 16 ranked weakside defensive end in the country and ranked No. 10 in North Carolina.
 2 years ago '13        #3391
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU picks up 2016 DE commitment

Florida State had plenty to celebrate on Saturday night. Shortly after its overtime win over Clemson on Saturday night, it picked up a commitment from four-star 2016 defensive end Janarius Robinson of Panama City (Fla.) Bay. He was at Doak Campbell Stadium watching the game as an unofficial visitor.

Less than an hour after the game was over, Robinson took to Twitter to announce his commitment.

Robinson is no stranger to FSU. He visited this summer during the July Jimbo Fisher Camp. It was his second visit to FSU in the offseason. Right after the camp, he declared the Noles as his leader.

Robinson picked FSU over Tennessee and Alabama. He joins wide receiver Keith Gavin of Wakulla (Crawfordville, Fla.) and defensive tackle Cedric Wood of Tallahassee Godby in the 2016 class. Robinson is rated the No. 5 weakside defensive end, No. 31 overall prospect in the country and the No. 6 rated prospect in Florida.
 2 years ago '05        #3392
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Junior G said:
We moved on from cole months ago he just finally decided to accept it
and now it's official....no surprise here. WVU bound shortly.
 2 years ago '08        #3393
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Word coming out of Tallahassee is walk throughs are closed for practice because OLine shifts are being made. Cam is moving to Center and Are and Mavety are battling for that LT spot
 2 years ago '11        #3394
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
Good. Barron is the worst player thats getting meaningful snaps.. He even worse than Beatty.. Barron is on Korey Mangum level trash
 2 years ago '13        #3395
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Offers Continue To Roll In For Buckeye O-Line Target

Reading (Pa.) Exeter 2016 offensive lineman Michal Menet, who has had a great start to his junior season, continues to add to his scholarship offer list.
On Wednesday night Menet added offers from North Carolina and Vanderbilt. In addition to those two Menet’s list of offers includes Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan State, Michigan, Florida State, Duke, Pitt, Nebraska, Virginia, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Menet is playing on both sides of the line during his junior season and has led Exeter to a 3-1 record with approximately a dozen “pancake” blocks, 26 tackles, four sacks and a batted down pass.
The 6-foot-5 and 250-pound Menet will be in Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday evening for the Ohio State-Cincinnati game. He also will attend the Ohio State at Penn State game on Oct. 25.
Menet is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports rankings. He is the country's No. 46 overall 2016 prospect, the No. 9 offensive tackle, and the No. 1 prospect in Pennsylvania.
All 12 of Menet’s current Crystal Ball predictions point to Penn State.
 2 years ago '05        #3396
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Freshmen in line for action at NCSU
38 minutes ago

Jimbo Fisher hinted Thursday that a number of first-year players could see some increased action in Saturday's game against North Carolina State.

With Mario Pender expected to miss the game, Fisher said that Dalvin Cook will be the first running back off the bench to spell starter Karlos Williams.

Ryan Green is expected to get in the mix as well.

"We've got Cook ready to go," Fisher said. "Ryan Green is ready to go. We'll have all those guys in the rotation."

Fisher also praised freshman receivers Travis Rudolph and Ermon Lane when asked about deepening Florida State's receiver rotation.

"'Fifteen' (Rudolph) and '1' (Lane) have had tremendous weeks," Fisher said. "Very proud. Sometimes you have a great week then you hit that 'freshman-itis,' I call it. Then all of a sudden, they just click back in. They're playing fast. They know what to do.

"Very happy with their progress and they'll definitely play."
 2 years ago '13        #3397
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Barnett explains flip to Georgia

Defensive end Michael Barnett (Dorchester, S.C./Woodland) made a surprise flip from Florida State to Georgia.

Michael Barnett and his mother signed a Federal Aid Agreement to Georgia this morning.

Barnett said the main reason for the flip was “family reasons.”
“Family things played a role,” Barnett said. “Georgia is closer to home. That’s what it’s about. It’s just a whole bunch of family issues.”
Barnett expanded on his reasoning why he chose the Bulldogs.
“My godmother is a Georgia fan,” Barnett said. “I have family in Georgia. I could’ve played anywhere and been successful. The SEC played a part. Georgia plays in a powerhouse conference.”
Georgia inside linebackers coach Mike Ekeler recruited Barnett for the Bulldogs.
“I really liked him as a coach,” Barnett said. “He’s been recruiting me for a while.”
Barnett said the flip has been in his mind “over time” and he called his Florida State recruiter, Seminoles running backs coach Jay Graham, to inform him of his intentions Thursday night.
Barnett, also a one-time Virginia Tech commit, then called Georgia coach Mark Richt and Bulldogs defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt last night and told them as well.
Barnett signed his Federal Aid Agreement this morning and plans to enroll at Georgia in January.
“I’ve never been there before,” Barnett said of Georgia. “I plan on going there for their next home game.”

The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation’s No. 11 strongside defensive end and the No. 4 recruit in the state of South Carolina in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '05        #3398
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 20 20
Bad decision. Players who make school decisions based solely on family usually never find their true potential. How could you pick a school before you have even visited? Hey am I the only one thats noticed that players that switch schools on FSU tend to have terrible luck against us in college?
 2 years ago '12        #3399
igotJUIC3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 2 2
 Semeautomatic said:
Barnett explains flip to Georgia

Defensive end Michael Barnett (Dorchester, S.C./Woodland) made a surprise flip from Florida State to Georgia.

Michael Barnett and his mother signed a Federal Aid Agreement to Georgia this morning.

Barnett said the main reason for the flip was “family reasons.”
“Family things played a role,” Barnett said. “Georgia is closer to home. That’s what it’s about. It’s just a whole bunch of family issues.”
Barnett expanded on his reasoning why he chose the Bulldogs.
“My godmother is a Georgia fan,” Barnett said. “I have family in Georgia. I could’ve played anywhere and been successful. The SEC played a part. Georgia plays in a powerhouse conference.”
Georgia inside linebackers coach Mike Ekeler recruited Barnett for the Bulldogs.
“I really liked him as a coach,” Barnett said. “He’s been recruiting me for a while.”
Barnett said the flip has been in his mind “over time” and he called his Florida State recruiter, Seminoles running backs coach Jay Graham, to inform him of his intentions Thursday night.
Barnett, also a one-time Virginia Tech commit, then called Georgia coach Mark Richt and Bulldogs defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt last night and told them as well.
Barnett signed his Federal Aid Agreement this morning and plans to enroll at Georgia in January.
“I’ve never been there before,” Barnett said of Georgia. “I plan on going there for their next home game.”

The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation’s No. 11 strongside defensive end and the No. 4 recruit in the state of South Carolina in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
lil skeptical bout this kid...he had once committed to VA Tech, Then Ya'll, now US......he dont seem stable
 2 years ago '12        #3400
igotJUIC3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 2 2
 Brdn08 said:
Bad decision. Players who make school decisions based solely on family usually never find their true potential. How could you pick a school before you have even visited? Hey am I the only one thats noticed that players that switch schools on FSU tend to have terrible luck against us in college?
he supposedly had a secret visit back in June.....thats whats being told on our Georgia board
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
244 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy