Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #321
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Florida was never closer than FSU was what's this fun boy talking about.
 01-28-2013, 06:02 AM         #322
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kNOLES said:
yea they have a lot seniors an junios this year. Plus FSU is young...easy to beat us bc we are garbage.
Sorry, but I'm not buying that one. Michigan had all freshman when they made it to the NC with the Fab 5. Our basketball team has the same problem as our football team...they don't have a high-powered offense.
 4 years ago '08        #323
space
space
 TJ7 said:
Sorry, but I'm not buying that one. Michigan had all freshman when they made it to the NC with the Fab 5. Our basketball team has the same problem as our football team...they don't have a high-powered offense.
LOL you can't compare ANY team to the Fab 5 that squad was one of a kind. Our basketball team lost damn near every offensive threat we had outside of Snaer. FSU isn't like Duke or Kansas where they reload every year. We suck for a year or two to be extremely good for a year 2 seasons. Miami's team is full of seniors that experience matters. The offense is struggling because the only offensive go to guy we have is Snaer everynody else is still learning how to play with each other
 01-28-2013, 07:34 AM         #324
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
LOL you can't compare ANY team to the Fab 5 that squad was one of a kind. Our basketball team lost damn near every offensive threat we had outside of Snaer. FSU isn't like Duke or Kansas where they reload every year. We suck for a year or two to be extremely good for a year 2 seasons. Miami's team is full of seniors that experience matters. The offense is struggling because the only offensive go to guy we have is Snaer everynody else is still learning how to play with each other
True...but what about Kentucky? They win with freshman every year. Dang, that Michigan team was beast...I became a Wolverine fan for a year when that crew was there.
 01-28-2013, 07:51 AM         #325
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FAMEMOB, ever since that day you and Mester was goin at it with manofwar he hasn't posted anything. I'm jonesin for some updates. Anyone else got a subscription to some Nole sites?
 4 years ago '11        #326
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
Only got Warchant, brehs.

Been running around town so sorry I didn't put this up earlier but FSU offered Rivals250 RB/Ath Jonathan Ford today. In fact I've been told that Jeremy Pruitt will do an in-home visit with him this week. FSU likes him as an outside linebacker/safety I'm told but he can do a little bit of everything. Looking to talk with him tonight in a few minutes.

"Coach Pruitt is coming by tomorrow to talk with me to talk about Florida State more and playing on the defensive side of the ball. He likes me at safety. That's where I played my sophomore year before moving to running back. This is a big offer because I know Coach Pruitt really well and FSU is a big program, "said Ford

On whether this impacts his commitment to Vanderbilt?

"I'm not sure yet. I need to talk it over with my parents, "added Ford.

-------------

Five-star RB Sony Michel talked with me in Gainesville, Fla. earlier today before the indoor track meet and addressed how big of an impact the exit of James Coley from FSU was and where the Noles currently stand on his list. Michel did make it clear he doesn't have any leader at this point.

Michel was there to run in the 55 meter run at the Gainesville indoor track and field championships. By the way he's got some serious wheels himself. Michel slipped on running the 55 meter and still posted a 6.86 time despite the slip and he won his heat. Here are some quotes from Michel about the impact of James Coley leaving, teams that stopped by and his current impressions of FSU.

"Miami, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia have all stopped by recently or I have talked to on the phone. With Coach Coley leaving to Miami it was surprising but things happen like that in coaching so it didn't affect me or make me like one school better because he would not even be my position coach. Changes happen. Coaching moves happen and I'm going to pick a school, not a coach when I make my decision."

Sony also talked about his interest in Florida State and if he still likes them and where they stand. Right now FSU just lost their coach in the South Florida area but Michel says the staff is planning on coming over to see him and he expects to talk with them soon.

"FSU has a great coaching staff. I'm not mad or whatever about not talking to them or even impatient because I'm not in a hurry with my recruitment. FSU has a very good offense in using their backs so I know Coach Fisher will do that and that's what I've always liked. I know I will be talking with them soon. My interest is still high in FSU and as I said, I don't have a leader or a top five yet."

Today Michel plans on stopping by Florida to see what the Gators have to offer but mainly build a relationship there with Florida considering he hasn't stopped by there and doesn't know the staff that well?

"I'm looking to build more of a relationship with the coaching staff. It's not so much about touring the campus, maybe a little bit, but I'm mostly here to just build the relationships. I talk mostly with Bryan White the running backs coach. He's a good coach and uses his running backs well and gives them a good opportunity."

----------------

As covered earlier tonight I expect 5 star LB Matthew Thomas to be on campus right now.

However the bigger news I'm told is that the FSU side is confident that they sit in very good position with the top LB prospect. I did so more digging because this surprised me. Then I checked with my best source with Thomas and they have told me that Matt's mother wants Thomas at FSU. The reason is Jimbo Fisher - because of the comfort she has in him with his character and how she feels he looks after Matt.

In fact out of every coach, I'm told he is clearly her favorite. Just today alone she called him twice to talk about the visit. I'm not ready to put FSU in front solidly in fron, but I'm starting to turn. I still think Fisher, Pruitt and Kelly need to finish strong, but certainly a change in momentum here guys.
 4 years ago '11        #327
klutch2381 
space
space
space
Just spoke with FSU commit Isaiah Jones, who had a blast for his official visit. Called the visit "Perfect" and said the moment he stepped on the campus he was welcomed and simply felt like he was home. Jones had a few meetings with Fisher, Dawsey during the visit and briefly talked about that. Jones also gave his thoughts on Matthew Thomas and how much he thought the Five star linebacker liked the trip.

"It felt like home. I loved it all in going to the Stadium and eating dinner there. Then on Saturday we went to Coach Fisher's house and just sat around, eating dessert and talking. Never experienced anything like that in hanging out at the coaches house but it was fun hanging with his family and all the other players.

I mostly hung out with Keelin Smith, who was my host and Karlos Williams. Everyone was great. Everyone there was having a great time. I know Matthew Thomas had a great time from what I could tell. When I talked with Matt it was just about football and telling him come commit to FSU man.

I watched some film with Coach Dawsey and we went over some routes they run but we were pressed for time so we didn't go over everything. In my meeting with Coach Fisher he just told me how excited he was to have me there next year. I loved everything about it. Putting on the jersey was fun too eventhough I wanted the No. 2 jersey (Isaiah's number in HS) but that number is retired. I don't care though I just want to be at FSU"
 4 years ago '11        #328
klutch2381 
space
space
space
Hearing FSU does not have the last in-home. Instead, it sounds like it's Kiffin, Jimbo, and than Muschamp. (In that order Haven't seen this on any sites yet, but pretty sure this is accurate.

^^^^^ Regarding Jalen Ramsey.
 4 years ago '11        #329
klutch2381 
space
space
space
2013 LB Christopher Worley, 6'2", 185 pounds, tweeted today that he was offered by FSU. He's onsidered by Rivals to be a solid verbal to Ohio State. At 185, that's definitely one of the smaller LBs I've seen. Even if he has no interest, it's still a strange/interesting/confusing offer this close to NSD.
 4 years ago '11        #330
klutch2381 
space
space
space
Come home M.O.W.

4 years ago '11        #331
klutch2381 
space
space
space
Caught up with FSU commit Ryan Hoefeld about his visit.

“It just makes me feel real good about my choice," he said. "If I had to do it all over again I know I’d pick the same school. The Family atmosphere was great this weekend. I met all the coaches’ wives, all their kids, hung out with them a little bit. Just a real good feeling.”

His host was Austin Barron, but said he spent a lot of time with Bryan Stork as well. Said he had a lot in common with both FSU offensive lineman and they made him feel he'd be welcomed right away. He also spent plenty of time with a few other FSU commits.

“I spent a lot of time with Ryan Green and Austin Golson," Hoefeld said. "I did everything with them. I really got to hang out them, Ryan is a good dude. If Austin ends up coming to Florida State we’re going to room together, we already talked about rooming together and stuff. We had a good time, kind of related to them. I told Isaiah (Jones), Jordan (Cunningham) and all those guys it just seems like our class could be strong and hopefully we can finish out good.”

--------------------------

FSU commitment Tyrell Lyons did take his official visit to South Carolina this weekend. However, after talking to my closest source at First Coast high school in Jacksonville they don't feel it's any cause for concern. They said this was more of the family wanting Lyons to take a different visit just to have one because Lyons has not taken any other visits besides the one to FSU. Normally I might have a few concerns about the visit still but this First Coast contact is very close to the situation and is perfect when it comes to the prospects there.

----------------------

Just got off the phone with Vader Green, Ryan's father and he told me that Ryan is asleep but gave me a few thoughts while we wait on Green to get some rest. Vader said the visit solidified everything in every single possible way. Mentioned that Ryan really likes the new running backs coach and liked what Coach Fisher had to tell him.

"He's done with recruiting. Meeting with Coach Fisher and Coach Sanders sealed everything for him. He's ready to get there. No more visits or anything"
----------

Jordan Cunningham took his official visit to Florida State this weekend.
"It was good. Got a chance to meet with Coach (Lawrence) Dawsey and hung out with the players. We had a good time," said Cunningham, a four-star prospect and the No. 21 receiver in the nation. "I liked the relationships with the players. Rashad Greene was my host. He was cool. We talked football, coming in competing early and f!ghting for a starting job because he (Rashad) was able to do that."

For Cunningham, one of the most important goals of the trip was to see more of the academic side of the university.

"Academically, (FSU) kind of proved themselves a little bit," said Cunningham. "They were really trying to sell the academic part here. They did a pretty good job of that. I met the academic advisors, four of them and we had a good meeting. I sat down with one of their professors who told me about the opportunities they have here when you graduate (in the engineering program). They talked about chemical engineering and also industrial engineering."

After the FSU visit, Cunningham still says it's all even with Stanford, Vanderbilt, FSU and Miami and that he has no leader. He will take his final official visit to Miami next weekend. What are the most important factors when he makes his final decision?

"Same stuff (as before). Going to focus on academics and how the players are," he said.

Although Greene was Cunningham's host, he also spent time hanging out with other players like Karlos Williams and other FSU commits like Isaiah Jones and Ryan Green. Cunningham says the commitments were really working on him this weekend - especially Friday night when all the players went out to dinner.

"(FSU commits Ryan Green, Isaiah Jones) were trying to sell me on FSU and get me to commit this weekend," the Cunningham said.

Being around the players at Florida State it also gave Cunningham a sense of what the family atmosphere over at FSU is like.

"It was good. Nice, close tight family, type atmosphere. I had a good time," he said. Cunningham also got to spend time with Lawrence Dawsey, who broke down the game film to show the No. 28 ranked player in the state how he would fit into the system there at FSU.

"We had a meeting, went over some of the plays, broke down some film. He was just telling me if I were to come here I get a head start on learning the plays," said Cunningham.
 01-28-2013, 08:17 AM         #332
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florida State only hosted two uncommitted prospects this week so our Recruiting Scoop Weekend Wrap is not nearly as lengthy as past weeks. This Sunday night edition gets right to the point. Let's get right into it:

* Rather than going over Jordan Cunningham's visit, I'll say now that I do not feel he's a take for FSU. I'm hearing the staff feels confident in their chances of landing Stacy Coley. Coley will be the final wide receiver taken in 2013.

* I'm told Matthew Thomas and family had a great visit. I know, I know, all official visits are great, I'm not going to bore you with the details...bottom line is this -- FSU is a much bigger player for Thomas than I expected after the loss of James Coley.
 01-28-2013, 08:41 AM         #333
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for the info Klutch
 01-28-2013, 08:49 AM         #334
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Davin Bellamy, a defensive end/outside linebacker recruit out of Chamblee (Ga.) High School, has a new leader, he told ESPN:
"We have a new leader in the house," Bellamy said. "I definitely think with this scheme and [Todd] Grantham, the years he has been here, that position has led the SEC in sacks. So the proof is in the pudding. He coached Demarcus Ware, so I feel like with my skill set, he can take it here and I can be like Jarvis Jones and a top-10 pick."
Bellamy is extremely concerned about early playing time, though the 6'5, 230-pound end likely needs to redshirt to add size and learn the game.
 4 years ago '05        #335
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,477 | Props total: 1826 1826
updates
 4 years ago '08        #336
space
space
I'm waiting on my homie to send me his 24/7 info so I can post some stuff on here for yall boys
 4 years ago '08        #337
space
space
Here's a link with Tom Loy from 24/7 talking about recruiting. He talks about Thomas, the lost of Coley, Tunsil, Myles Jack etc. He starts talking about the 45 minute mark

4 years ago '08        #338
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Ahhh updates
 4 years ago '05        #339
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
maybe thomas is like joyner..........he wants to get out of miami and grow as a man and person. thats why i like that joyner talked to him on his visit..... but i said end the end i think the hometown is too much
 4 years ago '05        #340
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
Kirkland committed to Miami............Thomas next
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy