Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (4 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #3361
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2125 2125
That commentator was hating hard as fu*k
 3 years ago '04        #3362
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 682 682
Bench Christian Greene he drops to many passes ion care if he a upperclassmen or not Rudolph bobo n lane is better Greene can't catch a cold buttnekkid in Alaska
 3 years ago '05        #3363
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,050 | Props total: 6948 6948
Jameis needs to quit fu*kin focusin on Shad n Nick so damn such...he keeps forcin sh*t to em....go figure when Shad was out for the game and nick was out for this play....he completes the 59 yard td to Rudolph when he has to throw to somebody else....smh....Travis is open alot....same with Lane....he needs to trust them....why you would trust Christian or Haggins over them is retarded....check the resumes....both been here 4 years n aint done sh*t....they aint got it end of story
 3 years ago '05        #3364
space
space
and oh yea a shout out to ROBERTO AGUAYO....the best college kicker EVER from Kicker U.....great chance to win 2 Grozas like Janikowski did...sh*t he could do it 3 or 4 straight
 3 years ago '08        #3365
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
i cant believe i just saw all that. watch'em try to get ole miss ranked ahead of us now lol
 3 years ago '05        #3366
space
space
our g's

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #3367
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2125 2125
That Notre Dame game shaping up to be epic. I could see us letting Gholson fu*king us up
 3 years ago '05        #3368
space
space
he could....mobile qbs stay givin us trouble.....you see brissett was like 4-18 for 60 yards vs clemson this weekend? n he looked like randall cunningham vs us.....that sh*t be pissin me off....we too damn talented for that....i can't stop stressin that enough because it pisses me off. let me say it again.... i think this team still tryin to eat off 2013's accomplishments, pave ya own way man.....

Last edited by Junior G; 10-05-2014 at 07:05 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #3369
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 2224 2224
how bad are y'all gonna beat my squad? Realistically

I'll be at the game by the way spitting on Red lighting
 3 years ago '05        #3370
space
space
we are better than Notre Dame, but will we play like it? who knows......i feel like if we play to what we're capable...nobody is fu*kin with us. still havent played 4 full quarters yet so we will see....actually ya play 3 quarters and the game is so far out of reach you dont have to play the 4th...aka last years squad.

Last edited by Junior G; 10-05-2014 at 06:56 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #3371
space
space
 L1C4 said:
how bad are y'all gonna beat my squad? Realistically

I'll be at the game by the way spitting on Red lighting
this is a game realistically we could lose....we have yet to be impressive this year, even looked like sh*t vs the citadel and alot of the game vs Wake....we've found ways to win but they have been some luck driven grind it out typa sh*t. thursday night at louisville....trust me, don't walk far away from your seat. our oline has been gettin chumped all year....winston has been average with his occasional spectacular plays here n there. run game non existent thanks to the oline.....remember this? could happen again. we could beat your a.sses too, but i seriously doubt it.

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #3372
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
 Junior G said:
this is a game realistically we could lose....we have yet to be impressive this year, even looked like sh*t vs the citadel and alot of the game vs Wake....we've found ways to win but they have been some luck driven grind it out typa sh*t. thursday night at louisville....trust me, don't walk far away from your seat. our oline has been gettin chumped all year....winston has been average with his occasional spectacular plays here n there. run game non existent thanks to the oline.....remember this? could happen again. we could beat your a.sses too, but i seriously doubt it.

Of course I remember that

No lie, was watching highlights from that game just today for one of our hype videos. There is only one way I see us winning against you all & Clem is defense. People here can hate Charlie strong all they want but he left us will one hell of a defense squad. Today we officially are the number one total defense in the nation. Gerod Holliman leading nation in INT with 7. Lorenzo Mauldin k!lling with the sacks.

Our offense is straight a.ss, the bridgewater effect kicks in every game & we our down devante parker but he should be back before we play FSU. Will Gardner is pretty much benched & my confidence in Reggie Bonnafon isn't that high. But I do have confidence in them as a team. As of now Idk if they can win but I wouldn't be shocked if we do.
 3 years ago '05        #3373
space
space
 L1C4 said:
Of course I remember that

No lie, was watching highlights from that game just today for one of our hype videos. There is only one way I see us winning against you all & Clem is defense. People here can hate Charlie strong all they want but he left us will one hell of a defense squad. Today we officially are the number one total defense in the nation. Gerod Holliman leading nation in INT with 7. Lorenzo Mauldin k!lling with the sacks.

Our offense is straight a.ss, the bridgewater effect kicks in every game & we our down devante parker but he should be back before we play FSU. Will Gardner is pretty much benched & my confidence in Reggie Bonnafon isn't that high. But I do have confidence in them as a team. As of now Idk if they can win but I wouldn't be shocked if we do.
it will be real interesting to see yall vs clemson...i think yalls defense can give em some trouble too. they are real lucky its at home. watson has been dealing though and i can say he has played like the best qb in the conference....yeah i said it but i aint lyin. dude has been virtually unstoppable....reminds me of someone n yeah strong didnt leave the cupboards empty, yall do still got some talent and names that were highly recruited outta HS. i know. figures Parker would come back for us though

Last edited by Junior G; 10-05-2014 at 07:15 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #3374
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
 Junior G said:
it will be real interesting to see yall vs clemson...i think yalls defense can give em some trouble too. they are real lucky its at home. watson has been dealing though and i can say he has played like the best qb in the conference....yeah i said it but i aint lyin. dude has been virtually unstoppable....reminds me of someone n yeah strong didnt leave the cupboards empty, yall do still got some talent and names that were highly recruited outta HS. i know.
You ain't lying. After I seen him go for 6 TDs/ACC record & especially for being a freshman I knew he was real deal. That man also go speed.

Recruitment went down bad after charlie left, we were top 10 in recruiting then dropped down into the 40's now we are back up to top 25. We had like 38 guys out of the state of FL alone & 16 just from the city of Miami. I fu*king miss them days
 3 years ago '08        #3375
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
Not really worried about Louisville. My biggest concern is going to be Notre Dame. They on some find a way to win sh*t. We haven't looked dominant but each week we've looked better, especially on defense. I hope Rashad sits out this week so Jameis can get a rhythm going with the young receivers... I think we end up beating ND pretty good though. That's a game I think we come out in.
 3 years ago '08        #3376
space
space
Any updates on the visits from Tolliver and the other 5* DB from this weekend?
 3 years ago '08        #3377
space
space
I heard Tolliver coming back for the ND game. If that's true that's a real good look
 3 years ago '05        #3378
space
space
defense did not look better at NC State, it looked the worst it had all season.....n of course it did well vs Wake, they have the worst offense in the country....
 3 years ago '08        #3379
space
space
 Junior G said:
defense did not look better at NC State, it looked the worst it had all season.....n of course it did well vs Wake, they have the worst offense in the country....
I watch the game different than most. The defense looked bad at NC State due to missed tackles. It had some blown plays early on but once they settled down they were in position to make plays just didn't. That's a big difference then being out of position and being blown off the ball like they did against OK State. Every flaw that our defense has shown this year are minor fixable things. n*ggas forget the bad times at the beginning of last season until we played Clemson and everything clicked, but everybody wanted to fire Pruitt after Pitt, Cookman, and Boston College. Defense is not going to look like last year. We lost too much so lets stop those comparisons. But when looking at this team in terms of this year, we are improving week by week
 3 years ago '04        #3380
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 682 682
D sucks ain't no way to put it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy