Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '13        #3341
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 353 353
Six Of High Interest With Four-Star OL

HYATTSVILLE, Md. - Offensive tackle JP Urquidez (Hyattsville, Md./DeMatha Catholic) is big on all of his 16 offers.
He said he has high interest in Baylor, Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, Florida State and Penn State.
Urquidez shared his thoughts on all of those programs.
Baylor: “Baylor is hot right now. Everybody knows Baylor. Everything is going for them right now. They run an uptempo speed. They are bringing in a lot of talent. Baylor has a great 2016 class. They know how to recruit. Coach (Art) Briles is a great coach.”
Oklahoma: “Ever since September 1 they’ve really been talking to me. It’s been going good. I like their offensive line coach (Bill Bedenbaugh).”
Texas: “The new staff is different from the old staff. I think it’s good. I born in Texas. I grew up a Longhorns fan. They will win a lot of ball games. Their defense is fine. They just need to figure out their QB situation.”

LSU: “It’s great there. Their stadium is huge. Coach Les Miles is just awesome. He just started coaching me when I was there. That was cool.”
Florida State: “I really liked the aggressive feel. They play smash-mouth football. It reminds me of old school football. They have the most energetic staff I’ve seen so far.”
Penn State: “I like everything about Penn State. It’s a great place. They have a great staff. Coach (James) Franklin is a great guy.”
Urquidez is hoping to land offers from Michigan, Michigan State and Alabama.
He’s been to Florida State, LSU, Auburn, Alabama, Texas, Baylor and Penn State.
“Every school I’ve been to is where I want to go,” Urquidez said.
The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation’s No. 15 offensive tackle and the No. 8 recruit in the state of Maryland in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #3342
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Wilkerson Has 'Awesome' Visit To FSU

Douglas (Ga.) Coffee three-star tight end Jalen Wilkerson, a Florida State commitment, made his way to Doak Campbell on Saturday to watch the Seminoles play against The Citadel.
"It was awesome," Wilkerson said.
The 6-foot-4, 227-pound tight end enjoyed every moment he spent at Florida State on Saturday.
"I just loved the atmosphere from the time I walked on campus until the time I left," Wilkerson said. "I felt as if I was at home already.
"From the coaches, to the Garnet and Gold Guides, to the players - they just made me feel as if I was already there with them," Wilkerson added.
Prior to kickoff, he spent time talking with his future position coach, tight ends coach Tim Brewster.
"He was just telling me how glad he was to have me down and he couldn't wait to get me down and start working with me," Wilkerson said.
"He only wants to put 10 more pounds on me when I come in this summer," Wilkerson added.
Wilkerson, who is a very solid commitment, intends to return to Tallahassee for the Clemson game.
The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Wilkerson as the No. 16 tight end in the nation.
 2 years ago '13        #3343
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
DT Loses Fifth Star, Two Gain Fourth Star In 247Sports Composite

Lexington (N.C.) North Davidson defensive tackle Shy Tuttle dropped out of in 247Sports Composite five-star range in the latest update to the industry-generated ranking. Ranked No. 26 overall by 247Sports, Tuttle now checks in at No. 41 in the 247Sports Composite. Tennessee and North Carolina are among the schools remaining in the competition for his services and currently own all of the 247Sports Crystal Ball predictions with the Vols leading 66 percent to 34 percent. He is set to announce his college choice on Sept. 26.
In other moves, Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington CB Davante Davis (No. 387 to No. 299) and Durham (N.C.) Hillside OT Emanuel McGirt (No. 405 to No. 308) each added a fourth star. More big risers include Auburn OL commit Marquel Harrell (No. 677 to No. 337), Florida State WR commit Auden Tate (No. 314 to No. 230), Auburn FB commit Chandler Cox (No. 560 to No. 372) and North Carolina OL commit Tommy Hatton (No. 307 to No. 210)
 2 years ago '13        #3344
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
LSU Commit Isaiah Washington Has Big Game And Eyeing Officials

LSU commit Isaiah Washington had a big opening game of the season on Friday as the three-star defensive end had a team high 12 tackles (nine solos and three a.ssists), including three for a loss, and also registered a sack and three quarterback hurries in Edna Karr’s 26-25 loss to St. Paul’s.
The 6-foot-4, 240-pounder, who is the No. 29 weak-side defensive end in the 247Sports Composite, committed to the Tigers on Feb. 15 when LSU offered at junior day.
Since then, Washington has taken unofficial visits to Florida and Florida State, in addition to three trips to LSU.
Washington maintains that he will take several official visits and right now LSU, Texas A&M, Florida, Florida State and Oklahoma State are schools drawing strong consideration for an official, and all have offered.
 2 years ago '05        #3345
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
Eligwe back in pads today
 2 years ago '08        #3346
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 Junior G said:
Eligwe back in pads today
Matthew Thomas was too
 2 years ago '13        #3347
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Johnson On His Commitment, Potential Visits

Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast three-star dual-threat quarterback De’Andre Johnson, a Florida State commitment, plans to take a few visits during the season, but hasn't quite planned anything yet.
“I am not sure yet,” Johnson said on Friday night after leading his team to a victory over Fletcher.
He knows Tallahassee will be a regular stop.
“Yeah, most definitely,” Johnson said.
As for other towns and colleges, that remains up in the air.
“I am not sure yet,” Johnson said. “There are a few schools that are constantly in contact with me.”
The 6-foot, 175-pound Johnson remains confident in his pledge to the Seminoles.
“I am still solid to FSU,” Johnson said. “My commitment is still solid to Florida State.”
He remains in regular contact with a few members of Jimbo Fisher’s staff.
“I talked to (quarterbacks) Coach (Randy) Sanders on (last) Tuesday,” Johnson said. “We talk every week. I speak a lot with Coach Sanders and (area recruiter/wide receivers) Coach (Lawrence) Dawsey. We talk about everything. We talk about life. We talk about when I am going to come up. We talk about me fitting into their system.”
As of today, Johnson intends to be an official member of the Florida State football team in January of 2015 as an early enrollee.
“That is the plan,” Johnson said.
In the victory over Fletcher, Johnson was 18-for-28 for 181 passing yards and a touchdown. He has rushed nine times for 31 yards and a touchdown on the ground.
 2 years ago '13        #3348
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
2016 Four-Star New Interests, Two Visits Lined Up

Class of 2016 247Sports Composite four-star defensive end Josh Brown tells CarolinaBlue that he is hearing from Duke, Tennessee, Wake Forest, and N.C. State. The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Charlotte native holds three offers: Florida State, North Carolina, and UCLA.
Brown will be in Tallahassee next weekend for the the Seminoles home game against ACC Atlantic division foe Clemson. In terms of UNC visits, Brown told CarolinaBlue he will "for sure be going to the VT game." UNC plays the Hokies on Saturday October 4th. He is also trying to schedule a few more visits to UNC this fall.
Currently, Brown's 247Sports Crystal Ball reads 89% Florida State and 11% North Carolina.
 2 years ago '13        #3349
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Tyron Johnson Shows Why He Is A Hot Commodity

The No. 3 receiver in the 247Sports Composite for 2015 is Tyron Johnson and one look at his stat line from Friday tells you why he is No. 23 overall in the country and a five-star prospect – eight receptions for 192 yards and three touchdowns in a 40-32 Warren Easton win over St. Amant.
Johnson is slated to take his first official visit this weekend when he travels to Texas Tech to watch the Red Raiders host Arkansas.
At one point, the 6-foot-1, 191-pound Johnson named Texas Tech his leader. However, he recently replaced the Red Raiders with Clemson at the top. The other schools that made up his Top 10 in no particular order were LSU, Georgia, Florida State, Oklahoma State, Florida, Tennessee, Texas A&M and Oregon.
The 247Sports Crystal Ball has 32 picks for Johnson with 29 going to LSU and three to Texas Tech.
Johnson, who is the No. 1 prospect in Louisiana, is the Tigers’ top priority at wide receiver and the staff is hoping to get him on campus for an unofficial visit on Sept. 20 for the Mississippi State game.
 2 years ago '13        #3350
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Holton Hill Names Top 8

Houston Lamar cornerback Holton Hill has been relatively quiet on the recruiting front as of late but Friday the composite No. 143 prospect in the country released his Top 8.
The group was made up of Florida State, Baylor, Texas A&M, LSU, Oregon, Texas, Ole Miss and Alabama.
The 6-foot-2, 184-pound defender has previously said he would like to use all five of his official visits and then make a decision. His Crystal Ball currently has Texas leading with 69-percent of the predictions followed by A&M (19-percent), Baylor (6-percent) and Florida State (6-percent).
 2 years ago '13        #3351
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Cowart Pushes Back Decision Date

Tampa (Fla.) Armwood defensive end Byron Cowart, the nation's No. 1 strong-side defensive end, will not be making his announcement on September 28, as originally planned, he told Bright House Sports Network in Tampa, FL.
"I kind of pushed it back, actually, to I think the Under Armour Game," Cowart told BHSN on Friday following his team's 26-0 win over Tampa Hillsborough. "But, I mean, who knows."
Cowart, a five-star prospect, took an official visit to Maryland on Sept. 12, one weekend after unofficially visiting Florida. The Gators, Terrapins, Florida State, Alabama and Oregon are Cowart's five finalists.
"I just want to see how these teams develop," Cowart said. "You know, the stability in the coaching staff throughout the teams that I'm interested in. We'll see. I want to wait it out."
The Under Armour All-America game will be held in early January at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL.
 2 years ago '13        #3352
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Four-Star DT To Narrow List Further Soon

St. Catharines (Ontario) Canada Prep Football Academy four-star defensive lineman Neville Gallimore tweeted on Tuesday that he intends to narrow his list to five in the near future.

Gallimore, who took his first official visit this past weekend to Oklahoma, had previously named Florida, Florida State, Maryland, Miami, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Oklahoma, as seven schools that had impressed.
Since that time, Oregon has gotten into the mix. As of today, his other four official visits are expected to be Florida, Florida State, Ohio State and Oregon.
The Crystal Ball currently sits at 58% for Ohio State. Oklahoma claims 37% and Florida claims 5%.
Gallimore is ranked as the No. 105 prospect in the nation and No. 13 defensive tackle by the 247Sports.com Composite. 247Sports.com ranks him much higher, at No. 34 overall and as the No. 5 defensive tackle.
 2 years ago '13        #3353
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Latest With Five-Star Beckner

East St. Louis (Ill.) High five-star defensive end Terry Beckner Jr. recently received his Under Armour All-American jersey during a presentation at his school.
What college jersey he wears remains to be seen.
The nation's No. 3 rated prospect overall according to 247Sports, Missouri remains the leader and 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for Beckner, but they're certainly not the only player.
Ohio State continues to make a push.
"Coach (Chris) Ash was in to see him Monday, they talked about a possible game visit, nothing was ever finalized," East St. Louis a.ssistant coach Harith Mitchom said.
Beckner only has three Friday games this fall, so official visits during the season will be limited. He plans on using all five before deciding on or around National Signing Day.
Other schools in the mix include Auburn, Florida State, LSU and Oregon.
"Auburn has stepped it up in terms of talking with Terry," Mitchom said. "Auburn is in the mix right now."
 2 years ago '04        #3354
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
way to take a stand by suspending winston for a half against sorry a.ss clemson

yall wouldnt try that shyt against miami...fukk around and be down 28-0
 2 years ago '06        #3355
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 217 217
Brainless jameis
 2 years ago '10        #3356
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
way to take a stand by suspending winston for a half against sorry a.ss clemson

yall wouldnt try that shyt against miami...fukk around and be down 28-0
bi*ch pls. We could play all walkons and we would still be up 28-0 before Jameis came in.
 2 years ago '13        #3357
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
What's New With 4-Star Receiver Ryan Davis?

Kentucky appears to be on the outside looking in for St. Petersburg (Fla.) Lakewood wide receiver Ryan Davis (5-foot-9.5, 167). Davis took an official visit to Maryland last weekend. He says that Florida and Florida State are two other programs that will be getting an official visit. From there, it is up in the air.
Davis says that Kentucky is one of the programs that he is considering to use one of his final two official visits to see. Florida State will be getting a visit from Davis this weekend when the Seminoles host Clemson.
Davis is rated a .8954 by 247Sports and is considered the nation's No. 25 athlete. Florida State is currently his Crystal Ball leader with 61-percent. Florida has 30-percent and Kentucky has the remaining 9-percent.
 2 years ago '13        #3358
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Couple Of Trips Planned For 2016 4-Star RB From Louisiana

2016 four-star running back Tre Turner from New Orleans (La.) Holy Cross has some unofficial visits on his schedule and the first will be this weekend when he takes in the LSU-Mississippi State contest in Baton Rouge.
The 5-foot-10, 193-pounder has an offer from the Bulldogs and they are high on his list. While he doesn’t have one from the Tigers yet, the staff has taken notice of what he has done the first two weeks of the season with 323 yards rushing and four touchdowns on 46 carries.
UL-Lafayette currently has the upper hand because Turner has an offer to play football and baseball, but sources tell Geaux247 that LSU baseball coach Paul Mainieri is also high on Turner, who is considered by some the top prospect in Louisiana for his class.
Another visit that Turner has planned is to Florida State on Oct. 18 when the Seminoles host Notre Dame. Although neither have offered, both are showing interest in the nation’s No. 13 running back in the 247Sports Composite.
Georgia could also land an unofficial visit from Turner this fall as he has been in more frequent contact with Georgia running backs coach/recruiting coordinator Bryan McClendon.
Missouri, Arizona State and Houston are a few of the other offers that Turner has already picked up.
 2 years ago '09        #3359
ylowell 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
Jameis got some work to do.

NFL Scout Calls Jameis Winston A Fraud
41 minutes ago
NFL scouts are growing tired of Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, according to NFL.com reporter Albert Breer. Two separate scouts spoke with Breer after Winston's latest incident, and both shared some pretty harsh words; one going so far as to call the sophomore quarterback a fraud.

From NFL.com article: "It'll hurt him significantly," said one area scout a.ssigned to Florida State. "Especially with all the stuff going on in the league. This may force him to stay another year to clean up his image. He's a fraud. You can't believe anything he says, because he keeps doing the same things over and over. In my mind, there are night-and-day differences between (Johnny) Manziel's and his character concerns. Winston has some serious issues." Added an AFC college scouting director, "It just adds to his issues, and he's only been in college two years and a month. Lots of maturity issues, but also criminal."

Winston will be suspended for the first half of Florida State's game against Clemson on Saturday. Redshirt sophomore Sean Maguire will get the start at quarterback for the Seminoles.

The game will kickoff at 8 p.m. ET and be broadcast on ABC.

Last edited by ylowell; 09-19-2014 at 05:29 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #3360
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
bunch of fu*kin hypocrites.....f*ggot a.ss mark may was runnin his mouth when his bi*ch a.ss was makin terrorist threats, threatin to f!ght the police, instigating other people to f!ght the police and jumpin on cars at pitt......his arrest record is 3....winstons is 0......same with that bi*ch a.ss gaytor qb shane matthews when his pus*y a.ss was bettin on college football games when he played at florida.....sh*t even peyton manning was sittin on bi*ches faces back when he was 20....but everybody wants to cry bout winston standing on a table n saying a bad word.....
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy