Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
NFL Man quits nearly 30 year stadium job after Buffalo Bills kneel during the ..
161 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA reporter asks Melo about coming off the bench
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj congrats Cardi B for her #1
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe's response to President Trump's comment..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #3301
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 149 149
From what i seen in okl st game and this one we dont look lile a defending champ #1 team in the country. Dfense looked lost first half. Jimbo i think with bad play calling in first to much pass plays. But i hope we pull this off. Lets go noles lets turn it up!!
 3 years ago '04        #3302
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 575 575
Jimbo stupid wit his play call a minute n sum change left n he wanna try over time fu*k over time

Last edited by FLORIDA_BOY407; 09-20-2014 at 10:13 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #3303
Chuck_Remixed 221 heat pts221
space
space
$16,735 | Props total: 2673 2673
Man this team........
 3 years ago '13        #3304
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,709 | Props total: 1813 1813
Somehow, some way, we pulled it out. Now this n*gga better realize he almost cost us this game & our title hopes. Maybe this will be the thing to finally wake Jameis up
 3 years ago '08        #3305
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,947 | Props total: 1472 1472
woooow

clemson did their thing as usual. fumbled and super hiked this game right over their own heads!

D was lookin strong though. huge improvements there. O line tightened up in the 2nd half. mostly.

and thank god the suspension is over lol
 3 years ago '11        #3306
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$181 | Props total: 12 12
Man, I went through every emotion tonight. I love these boys. Goldman was HUGE. And you could make a 5 minute highlight reel just off the huge plays Rashad has had in his carerer.
 3 years ago '05        #3307
Chuck_Remixed 221 heat pts221
space
space
$16,735 | Props total: 2673 2673
The only thing I can take solace in is that we won and didn't have Winston. Other than that the same exact problems remain. We should have lost, theirs just no sugar coating it but Clemson was clearly too determined to lose.
 3 years ago '05        #3308
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,392 | Props total: 6332 6332
we did it my boys......i ended up fallin asleep in da 3rd quarter....im sick right now smh....woke up a lil ago n saw the great news
 3 years ago '08        #3309
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
we did it my boys......i ended up fallin asleep in da 3rd quarter....im sick right now smh....woke up a lil ago n saw the great news
soundin like an old man j lol
 3 years ago '05        #3310
space
space
lol i didnt word that the best but i meant i got strep throat lokey n i just had to get rest
 3 years ago '08        #3311
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
im actually feelin 100x better after last night.

team played hard all around. The oline was off in the 1st half, and karlos just seems to do better as a 2nd, 3rd string back for some reason

defense was lights out. i think we coulda shut those clowns out if we had winston in there. maguire obviously almost cost us the game but what do you expect? he finds out he has to start at the beginning of the week, then that morning its "by the way, your in all night. dont let us down champ." he definitely got better as the game went on. only reason he struggled was nerves imo.
 3 years ago '05        #3313
space
space
oh Jameis youre such a menace

Natalie PierreVerified account‏@Natalie_Pierre

Before I finished talking to Sean Maguire's dad, Kevin, he wanted you to know his family's thoughts on Jameis Winston pic.twitter.com/W3IJHterqu

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #3314
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 149 149
Goldman was a beast look like he gona take jernigans spot. At first i had to look twice i thought it was him. Hell of a job and we kno we gonna get better so everyone is in trouble.
 3 years ago '08        #3315
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 143 143
Watched the game again. Goldman looked much better than Jernigan last night. If he can play like that consistently for the rest of the year, RIP to opposing OLines.
 3 years ago '05        #3316
space
space
Goldman is a monster......#1 5 star DT outta HS for a reason.....shoutout DMV for another one of your greats
 3 years ago '13        #3317
Semeautomatic 
space
space
2016 defensive end commits

On Saturday night, the sold out Doak Campbell Stadium witnessed Florida State defeat Clemson in a dramatic overtime win 23-17 behind back-up quarterback Sean Maguire. It was FSU's first overtime game since the 2006 Orange Bowl.

2016 DE Josh Brown committed to FSU on Saturday night.
The game's intensity had the crowd at a fever pitch, louder than many fans can remember. It gave visiting recruits the perfect game day atmosphere. Two unofficial visitors who were at the game loved the intensity so much, they told head coach Jimbo Fisher they were ready to be Seminoles.

The first commitment of the evening was Rivals100 defensive end Janarius Robinson of Panama City (Fla.) Bay and moments later, three-star defensive end Josh Brown of Mallard Creek (Charlotte, N.C.) wanted in too. Brown picked FSU over UCLA and North Carolina.

"The atmosphere was really crazy. I've never seen anything like that. I was hoping I picked a great game with the Clemson one and I'm sure I did," he explained to Warchant.com. "I'm happy to be a part of that family."

Brown and his family already planned for him to commit during his visit. But his first experience at Doak Campbell Stadium for a game only reinforced his feelings about FSU.

"After the game, I told Coach Fisher I'm ready to be a Nole. This is my family. It really feels great because I fit so well here with the defense and how I feel about the coaches, players," he noted. "As I said, it really is a strong family here at Florida State."

Although the offense took awhile to get going, the defense did its part to keep FSU in the game.

"The defense was great. I watched Chris Casher and Mario Edwards Jr. a lot," said Brown. "Chris is one of the guys I got close with, so I had a lot of fun being around him again and I get the feeling I'll be used somewhat like how he is, but also playing linebacker as well."

The 6-foot-3, 220 pound defensive end had such a great time at the game, he and his father may return to Tallahassee when Notre Dame comes to town.

Brown is FSU's fourth commitment for the 2016 recruiting class. He is the No. 16 ranked weakside defensive end in the country and ranked No. 10 in North Carolina.
 3 years ago '13        #3318
Semeautomatic 
space
space
FSU picks up 2016 DE commitment

Florida State had plenty to celebrate on Saturday night. Shortly after its overtime win over Clemson on Saturday night, it picked up a commitment from four-star 2016 defensive end Janarius Robinson of Panama City (Fla.) Bay. He was at Doak Campbell Stadium watching the game as an unofficial visitor.

Less than an hour after the game was over, Robinson took to Twitter to announce his commitment.

Robinson is no stranger to FSU. He visited this summer during the July Jimbo Fisher Camp. It was his second visit to FSU in the offseason. Right after the camp, he declared the Noles as his leader.

Robinson picked FSU over Tennessee and Alabama. He joins wide receiver Keith Gavin of Wakulla (Crawfordville, Fla.) and defensive tackle Cedric Wood of Tallahassee Godby in the 2016 class. Robinson is rated the No. 5 weakside defensive end, No. 31 overall prospect in the country and the No. 6 rated prospect in Florida.
 3 years ago '05        #3319
space
space
 Junior G said:
We moved on from cole months ago he just finally decided to accept it
and now it's official....no surprise here. WVU bound shortly.
 3 years ago '08        #3320
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 143 143
Word coming out of Tallahassee is walk throughs are closed for practice because OLine shifts are being made. Cam is moving to Center and Are and Mavety are battling for that LT spot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
58 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
34 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 24 - Trumps NFL tweets are an illegal act.
88 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I see riri ima eat it like panini
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
62 comments
22 hours ago