MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3301
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,709 | Props total: 3819 3819
Chuck I feel ya....but most of these teams around the country's defenses was lookin tired as sh*t. it will get better as the season goes....after rewatchin the game i feel alot better about us than I did originally watchin it. defense was still damn solid but again wore down. PJ was out there playin through pain....he said he was around 75%...hamstring still lingering but he a beast

rewatch that pick winston threw...he gotta learn to check down to rbs in the flats...los was wide open for a td that woulda busted the game open 24-7....small things didn't go right but again they watchin the film and will learn from it.
 2 years ago '11        #3302
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Eh, not worried about los. I just wasn't happy about the carries distribution nor the blocking. I'm more worried about a defense worn out easily and gave up too many big plays because of lack discipline. I knew mistakes would be made being that it was the first game of the season and it being a decent opponent but tackling errors shouldnt be happening. Usually a team that's undisciplined at such a thing will continue to make those mistakes throughout.
carry distribution is what had me pissed.. spot on right there..

Im not really worried about the D.. Ok st had good field postion alot due tp special teams and Winston pick near the end of the half.. We def couldve played better tho no doubt
 2 years ago '13        #3303
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,515 | Props total: 368 368
Top DB Target Sets Announcement Date

Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage five-star cornerback Tarvarus McFadden plans to announce his decision on October 31st.
McFadden, who recently unofficially visited Georgia, has a top three that includes Florida State and LSU as well as the Bulldogs.
The Crystal Ball sits at 93% for the Seminoles.
McFadden is ranked as the No. 29 prospect in the nation and No. 4 cornerback in the nation by the 247Sports Composite.
 2 years ago '05        #3304
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
we losin mcfadden to bi*ch a.ss pruitt and never win sh*t georgia right now...he prolly goin there we needa get him back on campus
 2 years ago '04        #3305
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 84 84
F*ck Casher is out again with academic issues..
 2 years ago '13        #3306
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
So are we thinking no Thomas & no Casher this year?
 2 years ago '13        #3307
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Junior G said:
we losin mcfadden to bi*ch a.ss pruitt and never win sh*t georgia right now...he prolly goin there we needa get him back on campus
I think we have McFadden locked up. I think he's a Nole but UGA & LSU gonna try to make their last minute runs and promise him the world to come to their prospective schools.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 09-05-2014 at 01:28 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #3308
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
George Campbell about to commit

Edit:

NOLES!

Last edited by UnFaZeD; 09-05-2014 at 11:05 AM..
 2 years ago '13        #3309
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
George Campbell Is All Noles

Tarpon Springs (Fla.) East Lake four-star wide receiver George Campbell announced his commitment to Florida State on Friday afternoon during a webcast with ESPN's Recruiting Nation.
"This is a great opportunity and I am pretty much blessed to have all the schools that offered me," Campbell said during his announcement ceremony. "I am officially going to be going to Florida State University."
Campbell, a former Michigan commitment, chose the Seminoles over Florida and LSU, as well as several others.
The tide turned in FSU's favor after a late July visit to Tallahassee for Campbell. Prior to that time, he was considered a lean towards the Gators. He shared some of the reasons why he opted for Florida State.
“After doing my research and just sitting down with my family and my coaches," Campbell said. "Just looking at the depth chart, but not only that, academics is a big factor, and I am not too far away from my family so it is all good.”
Campbell's commitment is due in part to wide receivers coach Lawrence Dawsey.
He was asked if this was his final commitment?
"Yes it is," Campbell said.
The early enrollee stated he will officially visit Florida State for the Clemson game.
The 247Sports Composite ranks Campbell as the No. 41 prospect in the nation and No. 7 wide receiver. He is considered the No. 10 prospect from Florida.
Florida State now has 20 commitments for the 2015 class. Out of the 20 commitments, 13 of them are rated four-star prospects or higher.
 2 years ago '13        #3310
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Locked and loaded at Wide Receiver

In a matter of nine months Florida State has completely reloaded a the wide receiver position.
One year ago at this time, FSU fans were on the ledge, concerned that Jimbo Fisher and receivers coach Lawrence Dawsey were not pulling the elite wide receiver talent that fans had come accustomed to.
That all changed by Signing Day.
Actually the shift began in January when the ‘Noles gained commitments from five-stars Travis Rudolph and Ermon Lane at the Under Armour Game. Lane actually flipped from rival Florida and Rudolph picked Florida State over Alabama. Then another surprise came on Signing Day when four-star Ja’Vonn Harrison switched his commitment from Virginia Tech to Florida State. All three are expected to contribute this season.
With the commitment of George Campbell today, the recruiting momentum, especially at the receiver position, has carried over to this year as well. The ‘Noles now have three receiver commitments in 2015:
Nyqwan Murray - a shifty 5-foot-11 slot receiver that put up 200+ yards of receiving in the first game of his senior year last week.
Auden Tate - Tate brings size to this year’s class. He’s 6-foot-4 and 210-pounds Tate has tight end size, but runs well enough to play out wide.
George Campbell - An explosive deep threat. Campbell has been timed multiple times running a sub 4.4 forty at 6-foot-3 and 190-pounds.
The ‘Noles aren’t letting off the gas either. There’s still room for more and right now it’s safe to pencil in four-star Miami Central Da’Vante Phillps into FSU’s 2015 class as well. FSU is also hoping to flip five-star Alabama commit Calvin Ridley, who’s already gone on the record saying he’ll take an official visit to FSU this fall.
The recruits from the 2014 and 2015 class will shape the receiver position at Florida State for years to come.
 2 years ago '13        #3311
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Crystal Ball: Georgia Bulldogs Surge For DB Tarvarus McFadden

According to the 247Sports Crystal Ball, the recruitment of American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.) defensive back Tarvarus McFadden is starting to shift a bit. Florida State still holds a commanding lead with 72 percent of the 32 submissions, but Georgia has seen a recent bump with seven out of the last eight picks going for the Bulldogs (22 percent). The first of those selections for Georgia came from Dawgs247 Recruiting Analyst Rusty Mansell
McFadden took his first visit to Georgia this past weekend and saw two of his former teammates, Sony Michel and Isaiah McKenzie) suit up for the Bulldogs. Since returning home from that visit, sources close to the Top247 prospect say the Bulldogs are trending.
The South Florida play maker is rated as the 29th overall prospect and fourth corner back in the nation according to the industry generated 247Sports composite rankings.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 09-05-2014 at 01:35 PM..
 2 years ago '13        #3312
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Why The George Campbell Commitment Is Big

Nevermind that George Campbell is one of the top prospects in the country. He's ranked as the No. 41 overall prospect in the country and the No. 7 wide receiver according to the 247Sports Composite. He's been one of the biggest names in the state of Florida since his sophomore year. He will be a big bodied threat in Florida State's vertical passing game for years to come. But Campbell's commitment is as much of a statement of Florida State's might on the recruiting trail as anything else.
Since the beginning of his recruitment, Campbell was viewed as a Florida lean. Even when he committed to Michigan, there was little doubt that the process was far from over. All the way up until August, Florida was dominating the 247Sports Crystal Ball. Then the momentum began to swing as he started to zero in on a commitment date. More importantly, following his commitment on Friday, Campbell noted that he only plans to take one official visit to Florida State and will be ending his recruitment with his commitment.
It's a heck of a statement by Florida State and by Lawrence Dawsey, the No. 4 recruiter in the ACC. It's also a harbinger of what could be to come as Florida State continues to make some late moves on guys like Josh Sweat and Kris Boyd and why it may not be time just yet to jump on the Georgia momentum for Tarvarus McFadden.
 2 years ago '04        #3313
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
Tyrek Cole finally officially decommitted
 2 years ago '04        #3314
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 276 276
Casher is cleared to play say warchant
 2 years ago '05        #3315
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
We moved on from cole months ago he just finally decided to accept it
 2 years ago '04        #3316
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
Casher cleared to return.

Matthew Thomas suspended indefinitely. Guess that rumor of the failed NCAA drug test was true.
 2 years ago '04        #3317
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
The DB?
Yeah that's what buddy from Rivals tweeted out. But now others quoted Cole as saying he didn't decommit yet.
 2 years ago '05        #3318
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Cole don't have a spot at fsu.....Coaches ain't talkin to him no more
 2 years ago '08        #3319
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Watch we lose Cole and McFadden ends up at Georgia..
 2 years ago '13        #3320
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 904Nole said:
Watch we lose Cole and McFadden ends up at Georgia..
We gotta land one big name if McFadden goes to UGA and if they are letting Cole walk. They better be sure they can land Marshall, Sheffield or Boyd and/or get Fitzpatrick or someone to flip.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 09-06-2014 at 09:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
72 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago