Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
473 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #3281
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 2449 2449
way to take a stand by suspending winston for a half against sorry a.ss clemson

yall wouldnt try that shyt against miami...fukk around and be down 28-0
 3 years ago '06        #3282
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 426 426
Brainless jameis
 3 years ago '10        #3283
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 madness said:
way to take a stand by suspending winston for a half against sorry a.ss clemson

yall wouldnt try that shyt against miami...fukk around and be down 28-0
bi*ch pls. We could play all walkons and we would still be up 28-0 before Jameis came in.
 3 years ago '13        #3284
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,709 | Props total: 1813 1813
What's New With 4-Star Receiver Ryan Davis?

Kentucky appears to be on the outside looking in for St. Petersburg (Fla.) Lakewood wide receiver Ryan Davis (5-foot-9.5, 167). Davis took an official visit to Maryland last weekend. He says that Florida and Florida State are two other programs that will be getting an official visit. From there, it is up in the air.
Davis says that Kentucky is one of the programs that he is considering to use one of his final two official visits to see. Florida State will be getting a visit from Davis this weekend when the Seminoles host Clemson.
Davis is rated a .8954 by 247Sports and is considered the nation's No. 25 athlete. Florida State is currently his Crystal Ball leader with 61-percent. Florida has 30-percent and Kentucky has the remaining 9-percent.
 3 years ago '13        #3285
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,709 | Props total: 1813 1813
Couple Of Trips Planned For 2016 4-Star RB From Louisiana

2016 four-star running back Tre Turner from New Orleans (La.) Holy Cross has some unofficial visits on his schedule and the first will be this weekend when he takes in the LSU-Mississippi State contest in Baton Rouge.
The 5-foot-10, 193-pounder has an offer from the Bulldogs and they are high on his list. While he doesn’t have one from the Tigers yet, the staff has taken notice of what he has done the first two weeks of the season with 323 yards rushing and four touchdowns on 46 carries.
UL-Lafayette currently has the upper hand because Turner has an offer to play football and baseball, but sources tell Geaux247 that LSU baseball coach Paul Mainieri is also high on Turner, who is considered by some the top prospect in Louisiana for his class.
Another visit that Turner has planned is to Florida State on Oct. 18 when the Seminoles host Notre Dame. Although neither have offered, both are showing interest in the nation’s No. 13 running back in the 247Sports Composite.
Georgia could also land an unofficial visit from Turner this fall as he has been in more frequent contact with Georgia running backs coach/recruiting coordinator Bryan McClendon.
Missouri, Arizona State and Houston are a few of the other offers that Turner has already picked up.
 3 years ago '09        #3286
ylowell 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
Jameis got some work to do.

NFL Scout Calls Jameis Winston A Fraud
41 minutes ago
NFL scouts are growing tired of Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, according to NFL.com reporter Albert Breer. Two separate scouts spoke with Breer after Winston's latest incident, and both shared some pretty harsh words; one going so far as to call the sophomore quarterback a fraud.

From NFL.com article: "It'll hurt him significantly," said one area scout a.ssigned to Florida State. "Especially with all the stuff going on in the league. This may force him to stay another year to clean up his image. He's a fraud. You can't believe anything he says, because he keeps doing the same things over and over. In my mind, there are night-and-day differences between (Johnny) Manziel's and his character concerns. Winston has some serious issues." Added an AFC college scouting director, "It just adds to his issues, and he's only been in college two years and a month. Lots of maturity issues, but also criminal."

Winston will be suspended for the first half of Florida State's game against Clemson on Saturday. Redshirt sophomore Sean Maguire will get the start at quarterback for the Seminoles.

The game will kickoff at 8 p.m. ET and be broadcast on ABC.

Last edited by ylowell; 09-19-2014 at 04:29 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #3287
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 6327 6327
bunch of fu*kin hypocrites.....f*ggot a.ss mark may was runnin his mouth when his bi*ch a.ss was makin terrorist threats, threatin to f!ght the police, instigating other people to f!ght the police and jumpin on cars at pitt......his arrest record is 3....winstons is 0......same with that bi*ch a.ss gaytor qb shane matthews when his pus*y a.ss was bettin on college football games when he played at florida.....sh*t even peyton manning was sittin on bi*ches faces back when he was 20....but everybody wants to cry bout winston standing on a table n saying a bad word.....
 3 years ago '09        #3288
ylowell 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=Junior G;32200871]bunch of fu*kin hypocrites.....f*ggot a.ss mark may was runnin his mouth when his bi*ch a.ss was makin terrorist threats, threatin to f!ght the police, instigating other people to f!ght the police and jumpin on cars at pitt......his arrest record is 3....winstons is 0......same with that bi*ch a.ss gaytor qb shane matthews when his pus*y a.ss was bettin on college football games when he played at florida.....sh*t even peyton manning was sittin on bi*ches faces back when he was 20....but everybody wants to cry bout winston standing on a table n saying a bad word.....[/QUOTE

You know what it is. If it ain't the SEC then it's open season.
 3 years ago '08        #3289
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 1472 1472
[quote=ylowell;32200986]
 Junior G said:
bunch of fu*kin hypocrites.....f*ggot a.ss mark may was runnin his mouth when his bi*ch a.ss was makin terrorist threats, threatin to f!ght the police, instigating other people to f!ght the police and jumpin on cars at pitt......his arrest record is 3....winstons is 0......same with that bi*ch a.ss gaytor qb shane matthews when his pus*y a.ss was bettin on college football games when he played at florida.....sh*t even peyton manning was sittin on bi*ches faces back when he was 20....but everybody wants to cry bout winston standing on a table n saying a bad word.....[/QUOTE

You know what it is. If it ain't the SEC then it's open season.
this^^^^^
 3 years ago '07        #3290
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Suspended the whole game now
 3 years ago '05        #3291
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 6327 6327
look at this dirty scoundral.....atleast i can count on yall losin to brighten my day a lil bit
 3 years ago '04        #3292
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 575 575
Its gameday fu*kers I love my noles no matter wat win or lose #nolenation

Last edited by FLORIDA_BOY407; 09-20-2014 at 06:09 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #3293
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 480 480
Lets go fellas we about to get this W!!! I trust Sean out there
 3 years ago '05        #3294
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 149 149
In sean we trust! Lets go nole nation!!
 3 years ago '05        #3295
Chuck_Remixed 221 heat pts221
space
space
$16,732 | Props total: 2653 2653
Lets get that running game going. And hopefully we can tackle tonight and stay on a.ssignments.
 3 years ago '05        #3296
space
space
Just awful. Just awful first half. O line hasn't block sh*t. Sean has zero awareness. Basically threw 2 and a half games so far ain't a got damn thing changed.
 3 years ago '04        #3297
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 575 575
Jimbo should put john franklin n a series and see wat he can do if not its gone be a long nite ain't Noway in hell this team gone win a ship this year but I'll never turn my back on these boys it nolenation for life
 3 years ago '04        #3298
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
Even through the Jeff Bowden yesrs, I don't ever recall our offensive line being this bad.
 3 years ago '05        #3299
space
space
Nice job from Sean that drive.
 3 years ago '05        #3300
space
space
See right there is what that fu*k I'm talking about. sh*t tackling luckily we still stopped them but that sh*t makes me want to pull my hair out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
20 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
He Must've Had Somewhere Really Important To Be
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
93 comments
2 days ago