70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (3 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '06        #3281
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,924 | Props total: 1110 1110
Yall n*ggas need to tell me whats going on with MT6 and Casher. Are the coming back or nah? Someone up that thread by manowar so I can ask him
 2 years ago '04        #3282
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 84 84
Jesus Wilson will be back next game vs the Citadel..
 2 years ago '05        #3283
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
i'm readin some dumb sh*t bout Thomas.....a rumor he aint playin because he doesn't want to give the #6 up....Waisome also has it....there's some weird sh*t goin on with this situation
 2 years ago '06        #3284
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,924 | Props total: 1110 1110
Rick Ballou is on twitter basically saying MT6 is done. sh*t is beyond frustrating
 2 years ago '08        #3285
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Wait...... WHAT?!
 2 years ago '08        #3286
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Story going around that Matthew Thomas got into some trouble in Pasadena. NCAA and lawyers are involved. I'm hearing it's one of two things. Don't want to speculate until I hear a little more.

And I'm not going to over react to Week One. We played good enough to win. I'll leave this quote from Ed Reed "I'm most thankful for the Boston College game in 2001. It woke us up and made us realize we aren't invincible. We need to come out every week with intensity and practice everyday with purpose". Good wake up game for us
 2 years ago '04        #3287
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
Reading that he failed an NCAA administered drug test...
 2 years ago '13        #3288
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,514 | Props total: 364 364
Gallimore Opens With Strong Game

St. Catharines (Ontario) Canada Prep Football Academy defensive lineman Neville Gallimore opened his senior season over the weekend with a strong game. Lowell (Mich.) defeated Canada Prep Football Academy 28-7, but the score was 13-7 well into the 3rd quarter.
“Neville had a good game,” Canada Prep Football Academy coach Geoff McArthur said. “He had three or four sacks and eight tackles or so.”
Canada Prep Football Academy has a bye this coming weekend, but McArthur said the huge tackle has not said anything about attending any college games during the off weekend.
Gallimore has an official visit set to Oklahoma the weekend of Sept. 12. Other schools under strong consideration for official visits include Ohio State, Florida State, Florida, Miami, Notre Dame and Maryland.
The 6-foot-3 and 300-pound Gallimore is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports rankings. He is the country’s No. 34 prospect, the No. 5 defensive tackle, and the No. 1 prospect in Canada.
Gallimore’s Crystal Ball has 19 predictions with 58% to Ohio State, 37% to Oklahoma, and 5% to Florida.
 2 years ago '13        #3289
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Bredeson Hears From Many On Monday

Monday was the first day schools could begin reaching out to junior prospects. Needless to say, Hartland (Wis.) Arrowhead 2016 offensive tackle Ben Bredeson was a busy man. The four-star prospect heard from Alabama, Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Wisconsin on Monday.
Wisconsin has 83 percent of the crystal ball predictions for the nation's fifth ranked offensive tackle. Michigan has 17 percent.
 2 years ago '13        #3290
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Gaines Looking Into Clemson

LAKE WALES, Fla. - Dual-threat quarterback Xavier Gaines (Lake Wales, Fla.) lists a top three in order of Auburn, Florida State and Clemson.
He's currently not a take for Auburn or the Seminoles, though that could change later in the process.
"Some people see what I do and my versatility and they say I'm like Tajh Boyd," Gaines said of Clemson. "Because I can run and throw. Clemson is getting some athletes from around here like Ray Ray McCloud and Deon Cain."
Gaines said Auburn, Florida State, Clemson, Notre Dame and Virginia Tech are the schools recruiting him consistently.
He hopes to visit Clemson and Virginia Tech this fall.
Gaines played his sophomore season at Frostproof, Fla. before transferring this spring to Lake Wales, Fla.
"There's a lot of help here," Gaines said of Lake Wales. "I'm trying to redo some classes to boost my GPA so I'm eligible for college."
The Crystal Ball reads 71-percent for Florida State and 29-percent for Auburn.
The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation's No. 4 dual-threat quarterback and the No. 19 recruit in the state of Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '11        #3291
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
Los need to step up.. n*gga not going against syracuse, nevada, idaho 2nd team anymore.. Vs auburn the same sh*t was happening as ok st. he was getting stuffed.. I aint writing him off but he gotta step up..

Random thought......

Last edited by mester; 09-02-2014 at 01:00 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #3292
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
So Matthew Thomas' failed drug test was basically confirmed. Supposedly suspended for the year but they trying to get it lowered to a 6 game suspension.
 2 years ago '13        #3293
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Five-Star RB Gets 65 Letters From FSU

WAYNE, N.J. - Running back Kareem Walker (Wayne, N.J./De Paul Catholic) received 65 pieces of mail Tuesday morning from Florida State.
Walker visited Florida State in June.
"They are all nice guys," Walker said of Florida State. "I really like talking to (Seminoles defensive ends) coach Sal (Sunseri) and (running backs) coach (Jay) Graham, too. I felt real comfortable around the coaches. It got live."
Walker plans to visit Rutgers on September 13 when they host Penn State. He will also visit Alabama on October 18 when the Crimson Tide hosts Texas A&M.
The Crystal Ball reads 83-percent for Alabama and 17-percent for Penn State for Walker.
The five-star prospect is ranked as the nation's No. 1 running back and the No. 2 recruit in the state of New Jersey in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #3294
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Florida State Sends 44 Pieces Of Mail To 2016 LB

September 1 marked the first day that colleges could contact class of 2016 prospects. Gordo (Ala.) outside linebacker Ben Davis already ranks as one of the top prospects in the 2016 cycle and is receiving substantial interest from programs, tweeting on Tuesday that Florida State sent him 44 pieces of mail.

Davis holds offers from the likes of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisville, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and others. He visited Auburn last weekend. Davis' father, Wayne, played at Alabama and is the Crimson Tide's career tackles leader.
The 6-foot-4, 225-pounder ranks as the no. 25 overall prospect and no. 2 junior in the state of Alabama according to 247Sports.
 2 years ago '13        #3295
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Four-Star QB Hears From Top Schools

"Notre Dame, Florida State, Missouri, LSU, Texas Tech," all contacted Avon (Ind.) High 2016 four-star quarterback Brandon Peters on Monday, the first day college coaches could reach out to high school juniors.
Peters family reported the news to 247Sports.
Holding early offers from Iowa and Virginia Tech, the nation's No. 13 pro-style quarterback according to the 247Sports Composite has the talent to be a 20-offer prospect when it's all said and done. The Hokies are the early 247Sports Crystal Ball leader for Peters.
 2 years ago '11        #3296
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
 ThaReapa420 said:
That n*gga does NOT wanna play bruh
I wont be surprised if he never play another snap for us... Hope he do tho but wont be surprised
 2 years ago '13        #3297
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Announcement Set For Campbell

Tarpon Springs (Fla.) East Lake four-star wide receiver George Campbell has set a date and time for his announcement.
The 6-foot-3, 184-pound prospect will announce on Friday at noon. He will do it ESPN's Recruiting Nation Spreecast.
Florida, Florida State and LSU are considered the top contenders for Campbell.
His Crystal Ball rests at 53% for the Seminoles. Florida still claims 38%.
 2 years ago '13        #3298
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Barton Simmons - 24/7 Sports Analyst

Malik Henry: Notre Dame Crystal Ball
3 hours ago
I've made my prediction for Malik Henry's Crystal Ball, picking him to land at Notre Dame. The nation's No. 1 quarterback according to the 247Sports Composite has named Notre Dame, Ohio State, Florida State and UCLA as his four favorites but 247Sports has been reporting that Florida State and Notre Dame remain the two most likely to land the signal-caller.
While he has already visited all of his four leaders, Henry has another unofficial visit scheduled this weekend for its game against Michigan. In a recruiting game where visits speak volumes, that is enough for me to give Notre Dame the edge.
 2 years ago '05        #3299
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
Campbell = NOLE
 2 years ago '05        #3300
Chuck_Remixed 145 heat pts145
space
space
$15,813 | Props total: 419 419
Eh, not worried about los. I just wasn't happy about the carries distribution nor the blocking. I'm more worried about a defense worn out easily and gave up too many big plays because of lack discipline. I knew mistakes would be made being that it was the first game of the season and it being a decent opponent but tackling errors shouldnt be happening. Usually a team that's undisciplined at such a thing will continue to make those mistakes throughout.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 09-03-2014 at 09:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago