Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3241
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
 primetime said:
Quarterman, Allison, Mullins, Bruce, Richards, Pinckney, Snelson

and we will still have a better class than you, yall can never out recruit us EVER...last time yall did was 2008 with that MNW class full of busts ...and .honestly I don't even know none of them guys outside Bruce, Mullins n Allison... n Bruce will be ours 2 years from now. remember you in the CHAMPS thread son
 2 years ago '08        #3242
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
 Junior G said:
and we will still have a better class than you, yall can never out recruit us EVER...last time yall did was 2008 with that MNW class full of busts ...and .honestly I don't even know none of them guys outside Bruce, Mullins n Allison... n Bruce will be ours 2 years from now. remember you in the CHAMPS thread son
@ Bruce being yours in 2 years.

Number one class in the nation so far papi
 2 years ago '14        #3243
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 6 6
Mia is a joke.Always get FSU leftovers.Like the Mia herald said last month FSU IS DADDY TO Mia.Thats bad when your own paper admits it
 2 years ago '14        #3244
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 6 6
ans of The U might wince to recall Miami was riding high at 7-0 and in the polls’ top 10 last season before the harsh reality of a 41-14 loss at Florida State to the eventual national champion Seminoles. That left Golden 0-3 vs. FSU and led to a late tailspin that ended with a 36-9 bowl loss to Louisville.

“If we didn’t learn from the bowl experience, if we didn’t learn from being in that setting in Tallahassee, we’re not doing our job,” Golden said Monday.

It’s getting over the FSU hurdle that has become the coach’s litmus test and gauge.

The Seminoles are to UM what the New England Patriots are to the Dolphins. Daddy. The puzzle you can’t seem to solve. It will be hard for Miami to compete for a national championship until it starts being the best team in its own conference, a status presently owned unequivocally by the Noles.

I asked Golden on Monday to a.ssess the gap between FSU’s program and his

Read more here:
 2 years ago '08        #3245
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
It's game week family. From Dallas to Dallas, Wire to Wire. : jaysuccess2::dat nut:
 2 years ago '05        #3246
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
depth chart...a couple surprises....derrick mitchell outta nowhere...northrup over levenberry

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3247
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Ira Schoffel ‏@IraSchoffel 8s
Jimbo really complimentary of WR segment, beyond Rashad. Haven't heard him quite this confident in that group I don't think.

Tim Linafelt ‏@Osceola_Tim 39s
Jimbo Fisher says he’s very pleased with the non-Rashad Greene receivers

Warchant.com ‏@Warchant 47s
True freshmen in the two-deep: Trey Marshall, Jacob Pugh, Roderick Johnson, J. Harrison, T. Rudolph, E. Lane, Dalvin Cook, Johnathan Vickers

FSU Football ‏@FSU_Football 12s
Jimbo: Last year's team and this year's team are very similar in how they approach things #Noles
 2 years ago '05        #3248
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Jimbo: What the WRs have done the last week and half is the reason you see a smile on my face #Noles

Brendan Sonnone ‏@osfsu 13s
Interesting insight by Jimbo Fisher on Jameis Winston and how he studies body language of WRs. Said Winston is adept at that.

FSU Football ‏@FSU_Football 11s
Jimbo: Told Karlos to just go and play. He doesn't have to do anything special just be ready to do it every play #Noles

Warchant.com ‏@Warchant 5s
Jimbo Fisher on Derrick Mitchell's camp: "Best one he's had by far ... His issue all the time wasn't anything but health." Now a starter.
Brendan Sonnone ‏@osfsu 7s
Fisher said DE Demarcus Walker had one of the best camps of any FSU player. Said he could be a starter, easily.
 2 years ago '05        #3249
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Natalie Pierre ‏@Natalie_Pierre 7s
Fisher said sophomore DE DeMarcus Walker had as good a camp as anyone on the team. She he "could start in 2 seconds" and will play big role.

Ira Schoffel ‏@IraSchoffel 58s
Jimbo raving about sophomore DE Demarcus Walker. Said he had one of the best camps on team.

Jimbo Fisher says Travis Rudolph already has the ability, knowledge to play in slot or either X, Z receiver spots.

Drew ‏@DrewMacFarlane 51s
Jimbo on Travis Rudolph: mature beyond his years and flat out intelligent. He'll be used in multiple positions.

"Rudolph can play 3-4 different positions. Extremely rare for a player that young."

NoleDigest.com ‏@NoleDigest · 29s
Fisher so far: “eliminate clutter,” “banged and bruised,” “dynamic,” “bend,” “consistent,” still waiting on lasers

FSU Football ‏@FSU_Football · 6s
Jimbo: Dalvin looked really good...very disciplined in his running. #Noles

Ira Schoffel ‏@IraSchoffel · 13s
Jimbo looks like a Cheshire cat talking about Dalvin Cook.

Brendan Sonnone ‏@osfsu · 12s
Fisher said he liked Marquez White and Bobo Wilson at punt returner as well.
 2 years ago '08        #3250
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
this is it. 1 week to gameday. been lurkin on these hot updates from junior and semi. gotta love that. still hatin on the new logo and all but i'm gonna try not to think about it too much cause jimbo is k!llin it with these recruits right now!
 2 years ago '11        #3251
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Mannnnnn im ready.. Calm as hell right now because I know how good we is.. Im fu*king ready tho
 2 years ago '05        #3252
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
ay mester you got a bigger picture of lane bein double covered in ya avy.....feel like i asked ya before but cant remember
 2 years ago '13        #3253
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 318 318
Four-Star Brown To Return To FSU

Defensive end Josh Brown (Charlotte, N.C./Mallard Creek) exited Florida State's June camp with the Seminoles on top.
FSU has led since offering first in the spring. Brown plans to return to Tallahassee on September 20 when the Seminoles host Clemson.
The Crystal Ball reads 89-percent for Florida State and 11-percent for North Carolina.
The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation's No. 28 weakside defensive end and the No. 11 recruit in the state of North Carolina in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #3254
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU, LSU Stick Out For Four-Star DE

OCALA, Fla. - Defensive end Jordan Woods (Ocala, Fla./Trinity Catholic) said Florida State and LSU stick out the most for him.
Woods has 14 offers including one from the Seminoles. He's hoping LSU offers soon.
Woods plans to attend the Clemson at Georgia, Clemson at Florida State and Cincinnati at Miami games this fall.
The Crystal Ball reads 100-percent for Florida.
The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation's No. 14 strongside defensive end and the No. 28 recruit in the state of Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #3255
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Gallimore First Canadian Selected To US Army All-American Bowl

The “creature” from Canada, Top50 defensive tackle Neville Gallimore, is the first U.S. Army All-American ever from outside the United States.

“It’s been such a big deal,” Canada Prep Football Academy head coach Geoff McArthur said. “First international player to go to The Opening, first Canadian go to the Army Bowl.”
Set to be played on Jan. 3 in San Antonio, Texas, the premier high school football All-American Game is approaching 300 players to have gone on to play in the NFL including likes of Adrian Peterson, Andrew Luck, DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Patrick Peterson and Ndamukong Suh.
Broadcasted on national television every year by NBC, over 40,000 fans regularly make their way to the Alamo Dome to watch the country’s best prep players suit and compete.
With the 6-foot-3, 300-pound Gallimore on the roster this year, fans will see the world’s best high school players.
“It’s crazy,” Gallimore said. “I never would of thought that would happen to me. Just to get invited to The Opening, that was a great experience. To get invited to the U.S. Army Bowl that was unbelievable. I’m grateful.
“Just to play in that environment and know there are a whole bunch of people that have competed and gone onto the next level and been successful on the next level, I look forward to the crowd, and the vibe, and the fans, and to compete, and to be the first Canadian to compete, I’m looking forward to that.”
Gallimore is rated by 247Sports as the No. 5 defensive tackle and No. 34 prospect overall in the class-of-2015. Holding 25-plus offers from college football’s best programs, he heads into the fall planning to take all five of his official visits with schools like Florida, Florida State, Maryland, Miami, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Oklahoma as schools with a strong shot of still landing his services. The only scheduled visit at this point is the Sooners the weekend of Sept. 12. He also visited the Buckeyes campus during the summer.
“He’s a creature,” McArthur said. “That’s what I call him. To be that size, he’s super athletic.”
McArthur, who played his college ball at Cal, expects Gallimore to be dominant at the Army Bowl.
“He’s going to have a lot of hustle. He makes a lot of plays on the backside. When you’re over 300 pounds and running a 4.9, 4.8 or so, I think you’re going to see him pop out on the screen that’s for sure.
“He’s just thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase himself. He’s a sweetheart. When I say unique, he’s not c*cky, he’s humble. He knows he has ability but knows it doesn’t define him. He’s a great character, a great person.”
McArthur started the Canada Prep Football Academy two years ago and Gallimore was one of his first recruits. Looking to pursue his gridiron dreams, Gallimore signed up and made the six-hour trek from his home to Ontario to be part of the program.
The youngest of three boys, Gallimore is the son of Jamaican immigrants and grew up playing basketball. One of his older brothers still plays professionally in Romania while his other brother works for the Canadian government.
Gallimore’s parents don’t know much about football, but they’re excited about the opportunities their son has earned. His brothers are becoming quick studies of the sport so they can keep up.
Playing football in the neighborhood turned Gallimore onto the sport at a young age. He arrived at Canada Prep extremely raw, and walked in the door bench pressing 275 pounds with not one day of strength training. He’s now up to 365 pounds and climbing.
Dominant at the point of attack, Gallimore suffered a high-ankle sprain and only played four games as a junior. He didn’t think it would hurt his dream of playing major college football, just delay his opportunities until summer camp season.
Then Maryland offered in February. Wake Forest and South Florida followed. The avalanche of opportunities came shortly after.
“Being Canadian there is already a barrier there,” Gallimore said. “I felt I did well but I only got to play four games. Just to have Maryland reach out to me and they start to pile on was a blessing.”
And an inspiration to keep grinding.
“I feel like I’ve gotten a lot better,” Gallimore said. “When I first started out I was athletic for my size and I just wanted to make plays. I didn’t have an understanding of how to play defense. Going to these camps this summer I was raw and I learned a lot. I have more appreciation of the position. Using my hands and being more aggressive, and being physical and understanding my role. Where I was a year ago, I’ve definitely improved and physically I’ve gotten stronger and bigger.”
A creature on the field, Gallimore is a gentleman off it.
“Great manners, great parents, great background,” McArthur said. “He’s the type of kid you root for. What a kid. In the weight room night and day. He’s never satisfied. I love him with all my heart. I can’t say enough good things. I love him as an athlete, but as a person he’s more impressive.”
 2 years ago '13        #3256
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
this is it. 1 week to gameday. been lurkin on these hot updates from junior and semi. gotta love that. still hatin on the new logo and all but i'm gonna try not to think about it too much cause jimbo is k!llin it with these recruits right now!
Fess go over to the other thread cause ManofWar is back and kind to bless us with many pages of updates.

#fromdallastodallas
 2 years ago '11        #3257
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
 Junior G said:
ay mester you got a bigger picture of lane bein double covered in ya avy.....feel like i asked ya before but cant remember
Naw I just got it off twitter during NSD. I didnt take the pic myself
 2 years ago '11        #3258
cneeley336 
space
space
$7 | Props total: 0 0
 Semeautomatic said:
Fess go over to the other thread cause ManofWar is back and kind to bless us with many pages of updates.

#fromdallastodallas
Whats the other Page??
 2 years ago '13        #3259
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 cneeley336 said:
Whats the other Page??
 2 years ago '08        #3260
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Just got a commitment from 4* Darvin Taylor. One of the best DT's in the country out of VA. Hopefully we can hold on to D.J. Jones.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy