Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '08        #3221
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
EJ Levenberry has won the starting LB spot over Reggie northrup. Looks like Matthew Thomas is 2nd string behind Terrance Smith. Our primary defense is shaping up to be nickel so we're really starting 2 LB's as opposed to three. I think 6 gets on the field a lot of snaps though
 2 years ago '11        #3222
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
Back to back.

2 years ago '04        #3223
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
Looks like the Notre Dame game just got significantly easier.
 2 years ago '04        #3224
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
Fresh out of work release in time for the new season wat have i missed?
 2 years ago '05        #3225
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
Nugget: Any more visits for Derwin James? Reply
Just got through talking with Five star FSU commitment Derwin James tonight and he addressed a few topics in regards to visits, enrolling early and getting ready for his senior season. I'll make this very short and sweet to the point.

He's solid, very solid in regards to Florida State. Also, for those wondering, FSU is the only tattoo he has on his body in regards to a team.

"My blood is Garnet and Gold".

James said he did add a new tatoo - a lion that has paw prints, which describes his playing style.

With that said, here are some quotes from Derwin earlier tonight about Florida State. Derwin first addresses the rumors that he might take an official visit to Ohio State.

"I've heard a lot of people telling me about visiting Ohio State. I'm not taking anymore visits, except to FSU. I'm locked into Florida State. I actually just signed my financial aid papers tonight so I can enroll in December. I'm locked in."

James tells me he calls Charles Kelly every single day and actually talked with Odell Haggins last night. He said he'll play a some safety and corner when he gets to FSU. He also feels this will be the top class in the country or one of the best.

James also added he feels very good about Tarvarus McFadden and George Campbell. He's been talking with both of them a lot lately, along with Jacques Patrick. He also mentioned Byron Cowart, who he said is really liking FSU.

So there you go guys my first nugget since returning. I'll have a lot more on Derwin later next week as I'll be doing a special piece on him throughout the year.
 2 years ago '13        #3226
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 319 319
Brewton Strong With FSU

Safety Calvin Brewton (Miami/Central) said he’s ‘100-percent’ committed to Florida State.
Brewton plans to enroll in January after playing in the U.S. Army All-American Game.
He spoke with his area recruiter, Seminoles tight ends coach Tim Brewster, two days ago.
“(Brewster is) just always tells me how he can’t wait until I get up there,” Brewton said. “How there’s so much talent on the team and how the team is looking.”
Brewton is still talking with Notre Dame and Louisville. He’s got written offers from South Florida, Cincinnati, Florida State and Louisville.
Brewton said he hopes to take official visits to Notre Dame, Georgia and Louisville this fall.
“They’ve been wanting me to take official visits because they think they can change my mind,” Brewton said. “All three (schools) tell me the same things. That I’m rated as one of their top DBs. That I’m a versatile DB that’s rated as a safety but can play corner. They say I have great cover skills, too.”
The 6-foot, 180-pounder communicates with Louisville wide receivers coach Lamar Thomas through Twitter. He said he receives consistent mail from Georgia.
Notre Dame a.ssistant Tony Alford is the coach Brewton talks to the most.
“He texts me (on Twitter) every morning,” Brewton said of Alford. “He tells me to take an official visit to Notre Dame. That I should check it out. That I’lll probably never see anything like it. It’s a prestigious program.”
The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation’s No. 17 safety and the No. 38 prospect in the state of Florida by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '08        #3227
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
I'd rather have Ridley than Campbell
 2 years ago '05        #3228
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 904Nole said:
I'd rather have Ridley than Campbell
let's get em both n call it a day....along with Phillips....
 2 years ago '08        #3229
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
I'd rather have Phillips then both.

We need to give Campbell the Xai Rhodes treatment
 2 years ago '04        #3230
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
Im watching g reid n joyner right now on nfl network joyner playing good to
 2 years ago '08        #3231
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 904Nole said:
I'd rather have Phillips then both.

We need to give Campbell the Xai Rhodes treatment
I'd take Ridley over both. He's more polished.
 2 years ago '08        #3232
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Ridley the best in the country he just old as sh*t. I wonder sometimes if he's dominating like that because he's more developed then n*ggas
 2 years ago '05        #3233
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3234
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Patrik Nohe ‏@PatrikNohe 22s
Asked about whether any of the FR WRs will redshirt, Fisher: "Oh they'll wear red shirts -- until we go on the road and wear white ones."

Patrik Nohe ‏@PatrikNohe 16s
Last two guys out of the IPF were Ermon Lane and Ja'Vonn Harrison. Both were spending extra time with the jugs machine.

Patrik Nohe ‏@PatrikNohe 13s
Fisher says the coaches will make final determinations on the depth chart soon. Praised Levenberry and Smith and LB, also mentioned Thomas.
 2 years ago '05        #3235
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
"He's The Best One, Hands Down"
VIP 27 minutes ago
Apparently freshman running back Dalvin Cook made quite the impression in the second scrimmage of Florida State's preseason. Noles247 spoke to a source close to the program on Tuesday that had this to say after practice:

"He's the best one, hands down," referring to Cook as the most talented of the running backs.

According to multiple sources, Cook had several big runs and it wasn't the speed or quickness that stood out. It was his power. Cook has adapted well to the speed and violence of the college game and is expected to make a big impact this season. Do not expect Cook to supplant senior Karlos Williams as the starter, but it is safe to say he'll get a good amount of carries every game. Especially if he plays like he did in yesterdays scrimmage.

Cook was a five-star recruit out of Miami Central high school. He was the no.2 running back in the country and the no.1 player in Florida overall.
 2 years ago '05        #3236
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Was just talking to my old baseball coach at the gym. His son coaches down at UGA (non-football) and I was asking him what he thought about Pruitt when he went down to visit for practice. Said he was coming through the airport with some folks and got in to a conversation about the guy (he didn't know him) and asked why he would leave FSU to go to UGA with all the talent we have. Pruitts friends (husband and wife) said that he was involved in some unsavory actions and wanted a clean start personally.

Coach started laughing and said "Sounds like he was deep d!ckin the co-eds or something". Funny considering he has no idea about Pruitt or any of the rumors.
 2 years ago '05        #3237
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
#1 QB for next year Malik Henry has a good idea where he will go

The nation’s top-ranked quarterback in 2016 in Thousand Oaks (Calif.) Westlake standout Malik Henry recently narrowed his list of scholarship offers to Florida State, Notre Dame, Ohio State and UCLA, and the blue-chipper plans to decide soon.

“It’s going to happen during the season,” Henry said.
The nation’s No. 3 prospect overall according to the 247Sports Composite also said he has a good idea of which school he’s going to choose. It’s now about making sure it’s the right decision.
“That’s exactly where I am right now,” Henry said. Also a standout pitcher, he’ll play both football and baseball on the next level. “I’m just trying to figure that out. I’m talking to the players. I’m trying to figure out if it’s the right place for me. How they like it. I’m just trying to see and hear perspective.”
For Henry, he felt right on that campus.
“Just when I walked in the office, it just felt like home,” he said. “All the coaches were coming up to me and shaking my hand. Even the defensive coaches. It wasn’t just the offensive coaches. I had the line coach come up to me, all the coaches, it just felt like a family there. They have a beautiful campus. The academics are very good, and they produce quarterbacks, and the quarterbacks coach, he really knows what he’s talking about and knows what he’s doing.”
Henry has visited all four of his finalists and has a return visit to Notre Dame locked in for the Michigan game on Sept. 6. He’s and his family are talking about returning to Florida State for a game later in the fall but nothing has been scheduled. The Seminoles are the current 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite to land Henry. Nearby UCLA is a place Henry could check out for games more than once this season.
Henry broke down each of his finalists.
“Ohio State they’ve always been, they were just a favorite,” he started. “They always stayed at the top of my list. I have family down there. I like the school. On the visit I said to myself I could see myself fitting in here. The offense fits me perfectly.
“Notre Dame, working with Coach (Matt) LaFleur was really fun. I like the way he coaches. Never a dull moment around him and he gets after you and makes sure you’re doing the right thing. Notre Dame is a great school, great academic school and beautiful campus.
“UCLA, working with Coach (Noel and Taylor) Mazzone and just getting an opportunity to play in front of my hometown is something that I might want to do, and I love the school and everything about it. If I can stay home that would be great.
“Florida State, I like it down South. It’s really fun down there. Their campus is amazing, their coaching staff is amazing. Working with Coach (Jimbo) Fisher, I learned a lot from him. I really see myself in their offense. When I was down there I was getting compared to Jameis Winston, and I got the Jameis comparisons the whole weekend, and I kind of see myself like him. We both play the same positions in both sports which is pretty cool.”
Henry finished his sophomore season completing over 60 percent of his passes for 2,362 yards and 21 touchdowns.

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '13        #3238
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 319 319
FSU Continues To Recruit An Elite Level

Florida State’s 2015 class is shaping up to be one of the best under head coach Jimbo Fisher. Coming off of a National Championship on the field and a No. 4 ranked class in 2014, the ‘Noles are on pace to fall somewhere within the top five and possibly make a run at the top spot in 2015. Right now Florida State, with 18 commitments, sits at No. 7 in the 247Sports.com Team Rankings and No. 2 in the ACC.

The timing of 4-star RB Johnny Frasier's commitment caught everyone off guard.

Easing Concerns

Many Florida State fans were in a panic back in March and April when the ‘Noles class was outside of the top 10 in the Team Rankings. All along fans were reminded that FSU was in no rush to fill the spots and right on que, things started to heat up during the summer.
The bulk of FSU's class began to take shape during the summer. Since June 1st, FSU has landed eight of their eighteen total commitments toward the 2015 class including 4-star RB Johnny Frasier, 4-star QB’s Kai Locksley and Deondre Francois along with 4-star JUCO DT D.J. Jones, just to name a few.

Summer Surprises

Even though fans were expecting early fireworks coming off of a National Championship, they had to wait a few months. But the FSU staff did not disappoint. This summer has provided plenty of excitement. 

July 31st is a date that FSU recruiting fans will remember for a long time. This was the day that Jimbo Fisher added two 4-star quarterbacks within a 20 minute period. While attending the commitment ceremony of Deondre Francois, Noles247 broke the news that Kai Locksley had committed. The news broke just minutes prior to Francois taking the stage. It caused a minor delay, but it didn’t sway Francois, who chose FSU over Auburn despite the news of another quarterback committing.
The ‘Noles busted the Crystal Ball when they picked up a surprise commitment from 4-star linebacker Sh’mar Kilby-Lane. Ohio State was the runaway favorite, according to the Crystal Ball, when Kilby-Lane committed to FSU during an unofficial visit to Tallahassee in June.
Then there was the most recent commitment by Johnny Frasier. It wasn’t the school he chose, FSU was a unanimous favorite in the Crystal Ball. It was the timing that came as a major surprise. Frasier isn’t a big talker in the media and his commitment reflected that. On a Monday afternoon on August 11th, Frasier tweeted that he had made his decision and would attend FSU.

Addressing Needs

5-star DE Josh Sweat is the 'Noles top remaining uncommitted targets. His visit to FSU in July was one of the highlights of the summer.
Heading into the 2015 cycle, the biggest positions of need for the ‘Noles are in the secondary, defensive tackle and defensive end. FSU began filling these needs over two years ago when Derwin James committed on February 25th, 2012. Back then it was known James was a special player, it wasn’t known just how special. Fast forward two years and James is now the no.1 ranked safety and the 5th best player overall.
Getting a commitment from JUCO DT D.J. Jones took a lot of the pressure off of defensive tackle recruiting because Jones has the ability to come in and make an instant impact. FSU will still look to add two more quality defensive tackles.
This summer FSU also eliminated some of the pressure at defensive end. In June the ‘Noles received a commitment from South Carolina 4-star Michael Barnett who is a 6-5, 260-pound strong side end. Now FSU will go big game hunting as they pursue a trio of 5-stars; Josh Sweat, Byron Cowart and CeCe Jefferson.

More Fireworks To Come

As the season approaches, FSU still has several big fish left swimming in the pond. 

Noles247 expects 4-star DT Darvin Taylor to commit to FSU on August 28th. The Seminoles hold 96% of the predictions on his Crystal Ball page.
In September, 4-star WR George Campbell will announce. The Gators were once a heavy favorite for Campbell, but that changed about three weeks ago after Campbell visited FSU in late July. All signs point to him choosing FSU when he announces in a few weeks.
Look for FSU to add another big time running back on October 27th when 4-star RB Jacques Patrick announces his decision at his school. His current Crystal Ball is 100% FSU.
Then there is 5-star CB Tarvarus McFadden, who will likely announce after he’s taken his official visits. His Crystal Ball is also 100% in favor of the ‘Noles.

It's likely just a matter of time before 5-star CB Tarvarus McFadden joins the 'Noles 2015 class.
Also on the board and likely not deciding until after the season or on Signing Day is 5-star DE Josh Sweat, 4-star WR Da’Vante Phillips, 4-star CB Kris Boyd and 4-star OL Matthew Burrell.
Florida State has spent the offseason filling needs at key positions, reloading at others and will have a very good shot at another top five class in 2015, possibly even higher.

Strong Start To 2016 Class

The 'Noles already have two commitments toward the 2016 class; Wakulla 4-star WR Keith Gavin and Tallahassee Godby 4-star DT Cedric Wood lay the foundation for what is projected to be yet another top rated class for Jimbo Fisher.
FSU is sitting pretty with a number of top recruits at key positions. Thursday, the nation's number one rated quarterback, Malik Henry said Florida State is in his top four along with Notre Dame, Ohio State and UCLA.
The next 2016 commitment could come from Panama City Bay 4-star DE Janarious Robinson who is a 6-foot-5, 235-pound speed pass rusher and will likely be one of the best in the nation by his senior year. The 'Noles also made an early impression on a few other big names including 5-star TE Isaac Nauta, 5-star RB Kareem Walker, 5-star DE Shavar Manuel and 4-star OT Chidi Okeke-Valentine.
 2 years ago '10        #3239
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Thx for the updates Semeautomatic

Im ready for the damn season to start. 1 week!
 2 years ago '08        #3240
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
Quarterman, Allison, Mullins, Bruce, Richards, Pinckney, Snelson

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy