Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '13        #3181
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 318 318
 904Nole said:
Elaborate Junior... elaborate...
I'm hearing the same thing as far as Campbell. 247 had article yesterday saying people at Brighthouse, the station that does all the announcements for the kids in the Bay Area, that he's gonna move his announcement up to early next month and from all the things they hear he's coming to us.
 2 years ago '13        #3182
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Josh Sweat Gets All Five Official Visits Set

The 247Sports Composite No. 1 prospect, defensive end Josh Sweat, has scheduled all five of his official visits.
Sweat will begin with a trip to Columbus, Ohio. He visits Ohio State the weekend of Sept. 6 when the Buckeyes host Virginia Tech.
Sweat then stays close to home for an official visit to Virginia Tech when the Hokies host Georgia Tech the weekend of Sept. 20.
Next up for Sweat will be a trip to Georgia the weekend of Oct. 4 when the Bulldogs welcome in Vanderbilt.
The weekend of Oct. 18 Sweat heads south and visits Florida State as the Seminoles take on Notre Dame.
Sweat finishes up his official visits with a trip to the West Coast as he visits Oregon when the Ducks take on Stanford on Nov. 1.
The 6-foot-5 and 237-pound Sweat made 94 tackles including 22 sacks and 31 tackles for loss during his junior season for Chesapeake (Va.) Oscar Smith.
Sweat is a 5-star prospect in the 247Sports rankings. He is the country’s No. 1 overall prospect, the No. 1 weak-side defensive end, and the No. 1 prospect in Virginia.
Sweat’s Crystal Ball currently has 29 predictions with 41% going to Florida State, 38% Virginia Tech, 10% Ohio State, 7% Georgia and 3% to Tennessee.
Sept. 6: Ohio State
Sept. 20: Virginia Tech
Oct. 4: Georgia
Oct. 18: Florida State
Nov. 1: Oregon
 2 years ago '08        #3183
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Lmao.. There's a very good chance we get Sweat. Ill believe the Campbell sh*t when I see it
 2 years ago '13        #3184
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
n*gga if we get Josh Sweat I will finally give my girl the baby she been asking me for
LOL, u better be ready my n*gga to be a dad. From everything I'm hearing we gotta really good chance to land him due to our DMV players having a good relationship with him, he's loves FSU's plan on how to use him, loves the environment & he loves Coach Sal.
 2 years ago '04        #3185
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0

[tweet - click to view]

2 years ago '08        #3186
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 Semeautomatic said:
Supposedly from rumors I've read and through people I know, say we still are recruiting Cain and they he's still listening to FSU and what we have to offer. He may take a visit this fall from everywhere I heard. So I think if we can get him in and keep winning, he will want to jump on board. But, to my fellow brothers of the board, of out of the WR's we recruiting that's not already committed to us, which one would you rather have? Cain, Campbell or Ridley. I know some Campbell is probably better at DB and that's prob his future home, but who would u take?
Out of all the receivers I'd take in order Cain, Ridley and then Campbell. Campbell's a very good WR I think he's a better DB though. Think if we are able to land Ridley they would compliment each other well with Auden Tate and Nyqwan.

In terms of Cole don't believe everything you read. FSU is only taking so many DB's. Kris Boyd would be my first option as at the Opening he literally shut down every single WR he went up against. Iman Marshall would be my second choice followed by McFadden and Fitzpatrick. Wouldn't be mad if we landed two out of the 4 because we already have Derwin James and Calvin Brewton for the safety spots. Adding McFadden, and then either Boyd or Marshall (or both) would make me perfectly happy
 2 years ago '08        #3187
space
space
Seriously believe that Josh Sweat is ours. He loves Sal Sunseri. Would be hyped to add him to the future DE rotation with Rick Leonard and Featherston. That is going to be crazy for anybody to try and defend
 2 years ago '05        #3188
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
IraSchoffel
Post #40
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
4-star wide receiver visits practice today Reply
Just a heads up ... Miami wide receiver Da'Vante Phillips showed up at FSU practice today with what appeared to be some family members. He was here at camp earlier this summer as well, so (I'm no recruiting expert), but that would appear to be a very good sign.
8/8 5:30 PM | IP: Logged
 2 years ago '05        #3189
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Cole is out from what I've read... Boyd n McFadden prolly comin
 2 years ago '05        #3190
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Keep ya eyes open

Who is rumored to be announcing in the near future -- in August:

There is a rumored potential announcement this weekend -- any ideas who?
G Campbell is believed to be announcing next week (Monday???)
McFadden is now possibly announcing on August 24
Darvin Taylor is scheduled to announce August 28
In know WR Phillips is waiting to the UnderArmour game.
J Patrick will announce on Oct 27

As I see our big remaining targets, Sweat, Cowart, Ridley, Boyd, and OLs are the only remaining ?s.
 2 years ago '05        #3191
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Hmmm, 4-star OL Jalen Merrick made two Crystal Ball predictions: George Campbell to FSU and he CB’d himself to FSU
 2 years ago '05        #3192
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[pic - click to view]

the fact we got him for 2 more years is just beautiful
 2 years ago '05        #3193
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
natediggy247 1289 posts
9 hours ago via MobilePremium Post
I got a text today....We got some juice now.

Went into a long discussion about the first few days of camp.

I think we really see Los, Pender, Cook, then Green. FSU is looking long term for the season and into the playoffs. Gotta stay healthy, so we will see rotation.

Los is Los.

Pender....told he made a few moves today, one where the coaches did a simultaneous "Oh sh*t". One was he took a hand off out of the gun, zone read, made a cut that dropped jaws, and was adios. The other he took a pitch, got around the edge, juked T. Smith outta his cleats, saw the safety and corner coming, hit a 2nd gear and was adios.

Cook....Was told he's the best freshman so far. He's special.

FSU will be featuring the running attack for sure.

WR....When the dust settles it will be Greene, Rudolph, Lane, Bobo, Kermit, Harrison, then the others. Was told Rudolph is just as good as Shaw right now, Lane just needs to be consistent. The difference between Lane and a guy like Green? Lane has a feel for the game, will change routes when needed based off coverages. Green can't do that.

TE...Oleary will ball. FSU has 3 with Saunders and Izzo.

OL...Was told some feel Are is the best OL on the team right now. Keep an eye on it. Who does he pass up? Hart? It's gonna work out.

The 3 FR DTs have already been discussed. All 3 will play major roles, and its not a case of inability. We all remember Jacobbi McDaniel getting thrown in early. ... these kids are bigger, better, and prepared.

Featherston....Kid had 3 sacks last practice.

Daub..... not a talent issue. Its an issue of getting started late due to clearinghouse, overweight. Kid has ability.

Mario is at 295....some feel he is primed to build off of the BCS game.

Not much, but just a bit.

Staff is happy. Kids are hungry. This is the biggest, most physical team Fisher has had.
 2 years ago '05        #3194
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3195
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
A look at freshman Ermon Lane compared to Kelvin Benjamin his freshman year. pic.twitter.com/evcFu1Bpjy

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3196
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
BIG d!ck OUT HERE k!llIN BATS THE PLAYERS WERE SCARED LMAO....I AINT GONNA LIE I WOULDNT OF GOT NOWHERE NEAR THAT sh*t EITHER

[pic - click to view]

Fisher smacked an actual live bat in IPF. Players were freaking out. Terrence Smith: "that's that West Virginia."

2 years ago '08        #3197
space
space
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

the fact we got him for 2 more years is just beautiful
Brandon Sonnone of the Orlando Sentinel said that he is primarily in Joyner's old spot. Said that he's just as fast but probably better at the position due to his size.

How do you replace Joyner and get better? This squad is going to be unreal.
 2 years ago '08        #3198
space
space
 Junior G said:
Keep ya eyes open

Who is rumored to be announcing in the near future -- in August:

There is a rumored potential announcement this weekend -- any ideas who?
G Campbell is believed to be announcing next week (Monday???)
McFadden is now possibly announcing on August 24
Darvin Taylor is scheduled to announce August 28
In know WR Phillips is waiting to the UnderArmour game.
J Patrick will announce on Oct 27

As I see our big remaining targets, Sweat, Cowart, Ridley, Boyd, and OLs are the only remaining ?s.
Dudes trying to jump in this class before we fill up. That's the reason Auden Tate moved up his commitment date. We only holding spots for a select few. Boyd, Sweat, Cowart, Patrick and a couple of OLinemen are the only ones getting spots held for them. Jimbo won't accept the commitment of 4* WR Ryan Davis right now because of what he expects to get coming in. Same thing with a 4* Olinemen Christian Pellage. He committed to South Carolina today because Jimbo wouldn't take his commitment. WE turning down 4*'s right now. sh*ts crazy man
 2 years ago '06        #3199
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 214 214
Wasn't Benjamin 21 as a freshman?
 2 years ago '05        #3200
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Jalen Ramsey just thrown out of practice. Took a swing at an offensive player, knocked down a TE, then blew up a RB blocking and hit Winston
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy