70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (3 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #3161
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,705 | Props total: 3816 3816
the MVP PJ & Kelly

[pic - click to view]

Lane again

[pic - click to view]

MR FLORIDA DALVIN COOK

[pic - click to view]

Dalvin again

[pic - click to view]

THE fu*kIN HEISMAN

[pic - click to view]

BLACK JESUS AGAIN

[pic - click to view]

TERRANCE READY TO BREAK SOMEBODY CHILD

[pic - click to view]

WHERE IT STARTS IN DA TRENCHES WIT THESE SAVAGES

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3162
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
RUDOLPH N LANE....IT GETS NO BETTA

[pic - click to view]

Franklin aka give me the ball n watch me score

[pic - click to view]

BIG CAM.....

[pic - click to view]

Constentino & Maguire

[pic - click to view]

Hunter in coverage

[pic - click to view]

Rudolph n Malique...wait until Malique get some weight on him

[pic - click to view]

Cash Money

[pic - click to view]

Nate Da Great

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3163
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Javon Harrison......dont sleep on him!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Los comin at you....thats that sh*t defenders dont like

[pic - click to view]

Lil Pakistan is ready

[pic - click to view]

Daub

[pic - click to view]

Levenberry

[pic - click to view]

Marshall lookin like Joyner out there

[pic - click to view]

Lyons

[pic - click to view]

Quez White

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3164
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Pender, Los n Green

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3165
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
The open portion of practice is over, but the Seminoles are still at work. Here are a few observations from the limited availability:

QB: No real surprises here. Jameis Winston is No. 1, Sean Maguire is No. 2 and John Franklin is No. 3.

RB: Karlos Williams, Mario Pender and Dalvin Cook all rotated in with the first team. They ran a few split-back sets with Freddie Stevenson.

WR: Everyone was accounted for. Travis Rudolph (foot) appeared to be a full participant. He ran mostly with Ermon Lane. The two rotated in a couple times with the second-team offense. Lane looks impressive. Very big. Seeing a big receiver in the No. 1 jersey with hair poking out of his helmet made me do a quick double-take.

OL: Cameron Erving continues to get some work at center. Kareem Are played LT while Erving was away. Later, though, Erving returned and FSU went with its expected lineup: Erving, Josue Matias, Austin Barron, Tre' Jackson and Bobby Hart.

DL: Nile Lawrence-Stample was present and participating. This isn't surprising since they're just beginning the acclimation period. Four freshmen worked with what appeared to be the third-team D-Line: Lorenzo Featherston, Derrick Nnadi, Rick Leonard and Arthur Williams. Featherston and Williams in particular stood out. Featherston is remarkably tall and lean -- FSU might not have another player built quite like him. And Williams is physically impressive, too. Very tall and very thick. He could easily pass for an upperclassman.

LB: Ukeme Eligwewas present but did not appear to be participating. Matthew Thomas and Nick Waisome are each wearing the No. 6 and both ran with the No. 2 defense. It looks like we might be in for another No. 6 saga.

DB: Didn't get to spend much time here but it appears that everything is as expected.

SP: The team did a little extra-point work but didn't do any returns during the open portion of practice.

Uniforms: The team has all-new garb: helmets and practice jerseys to reflect the rebrand. The helmets are a noticeably lighter shade of gold and the spears take up less space on the surface area. I thought the gold looked a little off when in the sunlight, but others might like it. The practice jerseys look solid. I think the white/garnet numbers are a big improvement.

Jimbo Fisher and a few players will speak after practice. We'll have updates then.
 2 years ago '05        #3166
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Jimbo Fisher said defensive END Mario Edwards is 300 lbs, can still backflip, squat 600 lbs, clean 340-350

Fisher asked about DE Mario Edwards Jr.'s size. "He's so dadgum big and athletic." Said he squated 600 lbs and coaches told him no more.

that boy so fu*kin sick
 2 years ago '08        #3167
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Edwards

The way he was doing Robinson in the NC game was just the beginning
 2 years ago '08        #3168
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
A lot of people dont like the shade of gold on the helmets. I think the sh*t looks sick
 2 years ago '05        #3169
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #3170
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 904Nole said:
A lot of people dont like the shade of gold on the helmets. I think the sh*t looks sick
i like the new look period.....sh*t looks real clean...our practice jersey's look better than most of these teams game day jerseys
 2 years ago '11        #3171
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
Can't wait to see the rb's in action. All 4 explosive as fu*k..

Freshman big as sh*t except Featherston but everybody know he has to put on weight

Read that D.Walker gonna see alot of snaps.. I kinda be forgetting about that n*gga thats how loaded we is..

If we keeping recruiting like this aznd stay in the acc we bout to go on a bobby bowden type run 14-15 straight top 5 finishes.. Not even on no homer sh*t I really believe that
 2 years ago '08        #3172
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Auden Tate's in.

Big WR that knows he's a big wr. Dawsey outchea in Tampa this year.

Davante and then either Campbell or Ridley if we repeat
 2 years ago '08        #3173
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 904Nole said:
Auden Tate's in.

Big WR that knows he's a big wr. Dawsey outchea in Tampa this year.

Davante and then either Campbell or Ridley if we repeat
Naw Dawsey still got work to do in Tampa. If he pulls Cowart then I'll be a believer, still pissed Deon Cain got away from us
 2 years ago '08        #3174
space
space
 mester said:
Can't wait to see the rb's in action. All 4 explosive as fu*k..

Freshman big as sh*t except Featherston but everybody know he has to put on weight

Read that D.Walker gonna see alot of snaps.. I kinda be forgetting about that n*gga thats how loaded we is..

If we keeping recruiting like this aznd stay in the acc we bout to go on a bobby bowden type run 14-15 straight top 5 finishes.. Not even on no homer sh*t I really believe that
Man we have no reason not to win the ACC for the next 15 years and I'm not even exaggerating. Every year we should be in the playoffs. When you look at what Jimbo is doing man it's ridiculous. Did you see the pictures of Wilson Bell and Arthur Williams? Any other ACC team those dudes are starters right now. They may not even crack our 2 deep. This train is moving boys. Pretty soon it's going to be Alabama, FSU and everyone else
 2 years ago '08        #3175
space
space
Read somewhere the staff feels so good about landing McFadden, Kris Boyd and perhaps Iman Marshall that they stopped calling Ty Cole. If that's true this class will have 5 5* DB's. This sh*t seems unreal
 2 years ago '13        #3176
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,514 | Props total: 364 364
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Naw Dawsey still got work to do in Tampa. If he pulls Cowart then I'll be a believer, still pissed Deon Cain got away from us
Supposedly from rumors I've read and through people I know, say we still are recruiting Cain and they he's still listening to FSU and what we have to offer. He may take a visit this fall from everywhere I heard. So I think if we can get him in and keep winning, he will want to jump on board. But, to my fellow brothers of the board, of out of the WR's we recruiting that's not already committed to us, which one would you rather have? Cain, Campbell or Ridley. I know some Campbell is probably better at DB and that's prob his future home, but who would u take?
 2 years ago '13        #3177
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,514 | Props total: 364 364
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Read somewhere the staff feels so good about landing McFadden, Kris Boyd and perhaps Iman Marshall that they stopped calling Ty Cole. If that's true this class will have 5 5* DB's. This sh*t seems unreal
FSU is still recruiting Cole hard. They haven't stopped the communication with him. I read an article and tweets from Cole the other night. The B"UM"'s are probably recruiting him the hardest cause they can't land a 5🌟 or impact player if they had to save their life and they can't afford of their best players to leave their backyard and go to their biggest rival. But, which two DB's would you take out of Cole, Marshall, Boyd, McFadden & Fitzpatrick (which I've heard may give FSU another look)?
 2 years ago '05        #3178
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
word on the street is....GEORGE CAMPBELL is a NOLE!
 2 years ago '11        #3179
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
Dont listen to Cole we aint recruiting him.. He got caught stealing out of another team bus this summer.. Thats why Denson a.ss off the team..

I only seen film on Campbell he explosive as fu*k..Just not a natural catching the ball.. Ima have to check up on Ridley and Cain film again
 2 years ago '08        #3180
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Elaborate Junior... elaborate...
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago