most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '06        #3041
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
Where's lil gay jay. Remember when he was tellin us Roberson and Purifoy were the best corners in the state. Did those two bums even get drafted?
 3 years ago '05        #3042
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
^^^^^^^ lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nah neither of them f*ggots got picked i gotta send his bi*ch a.ss a visitor message right now
 3 years ago '09        #3043
ylowell 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
Oak Ridge WR Nyqwan Murray commits to FSU

ORLANDO --*
Nyqwan Murray can't wait to meet Jameis Winston.

“"mmediately," the Oak Ridge junior said by phone after he committed to Florida State University on Saturday afternoon.

Murray received 21 college offers, including UCF and South Carolina, before deciding to join the defending national champions.** *

"They got a great head coach," Murray said. "I think I'll fit better in the offense because they run a four wide receiver spread. Great quarterback."

Murray said the Seminoles coaching staff started showing interest about a month ago when Oak Ridge head coach Elijah Williams sent off a highlight film. A week later, FSU a.ssistant head coach Rick Trickett and wide receivers coach Lawrence Dawsey were in Orlando to see Murray during a practice.

"(They said) I can catch good and run routes well," he said. "I'm a great open field person."

As a junior, Murray hauled in 88 catches for 1,523 yards and 19 touchdowns. The 6-foot, 180-pound receiver, who lives with his grandmother, knows it will be tough to leave her but that he'll only be a few hours away. His loved ones will be looking after him, too.

"I'm familiar with Tallahassee," he said. "I have family up there."
 3 years ago '05        #3044
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
dont know who the fu*k he is......reminds me of wrs we was gettin like sousa...lets see if he sticks for the next year.......

Last edited by Junior G; 05-17-2014 at 03:01 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #3045
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 175 175
I notice fisher luv dem orlando boyz
 3 years ago '08        #3046
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Speaking of Orlando boyz, I can tell yall now, Jacquez Patrick is committing in October
 3 years ago '04        #3047
space
space
Timmy j signs a 4 year $4.382 million deal that not alot if u ask me special taxes n his agent get his cut
 3 years ago '05        #3048
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
St. Thomas Aquinas: FSU still on the mind of Scarlett

Arguably one of the most shocking commitments for the 2015 class happened late last year when Rivals250 running back Jordan Scarlett committed to Florida Atlantic after his former head coach Roger Harriot left University School to become an a.ssistant coach at Florida Atlantic.

As many expect, this recruitment is far from over. Teams are still pushing for Scarlett, including Florida State. He remains open and is listening to what other teams have to say.

Can FSU flip WR Jordan Scarlett's FAU commitment?
"I'm still very interested in FSU and they have a place for me," Scarlett said. "They are definitely in my top three of schools. Miami, FAU and them are the main ones. FSU is a great school and that's why I'm keeping my options open. When I visit each school I'm looking to see how the coaches act and how they represent the school, how comfortable I am on campus and education, early playing time."

New linebackers coach Bill Miller recruits the Fort Lauderdale area, but he isn't the only coach that has a relationship with Scarlett. He's spoken Jay Graham, Tim Brewster and Sal Sunseri as well.

"I feel great about the staff at FSU. The first college coach I ever met was Coach Sal (Sunseri). Then I met Coach (Tim) Brewster on my visit and then recently met new linebacker coach Bill Miller, who recruits this area," he explained. "Coach (Jay) Graham is the kind of coach that is hands on that will go out there and show you the drill and he'll show what works with you. I talk with FSU about two or three times a week."

Scarlett attended the FSU-Miami game last year and called the atmosphere 'crazy'. Two months later, he committed to Florida Atlantic. He explained why he picked the Owls despite his interest in the Seminoles.

"It wasn't anything FSU did. I just felt like that was the right decision at that moment," he said. "When I make my final decision, it doesn't have to be a school that has a father figure like Coach Harriot, but just one where I feel comfortable at the school. After I evaluate things with my mother and my brother, if that's the best fit for me other than FAU, then that's what I would do."

Notre Dame, Ohio State and South Carolina have turned up the heat recently. He plans to visit Central Florida, FSU, and possibly South Carolina. The No. 11-rated running back in the country also knows that he'll take an official visit to FSU, Ohio State, Wisconsin and South Carolina.

As for spring football, things haven't gone quite as planned. Scarlett transferred from University School to St. Thomas Aquinas but got injured with a slight hamstring pull while running the 100 yard dash in track and field. He has sat out most of the spring, but will come back this week.

2016 standout WR Bruce very high on his dream school

Rising junior wide receiver Sam Bruce is as dynamic as they come, according to head coach Rocco Cassulo. It hasn't taken Bruce long to catch up to the new offense at Aquinas after transferring over from the University School.

2016 WR Sam Bruce was a FSU fan growing up.
"I tell you what, he had a catch yesterday that kind of showed everything. It was a comeback route, he stopped, hit second gear, then spun and then was gone. You don't see that often from players like that," Cassulo said. "He's very special and he's also a very dangerous player on punt returns. If he gets to the edge he's gone. The one thing that stands out about Sam is he's a very confident player. There's a different between confidence and c*ckiness. With Sam he can back it up."

It wasn't difficult for Bruce to adjust to adjust to the new offense. University school runs more of a spread compared to St. Thomas Aquinas which prefers a pro-style offense. Despite his size, he is full of confidence.

"I've been told I'm too small at 5-foot-9, 180 and I feel I have to walk around with a chip on my shoulder. I take a lot of pride in studying film and my work ethic," he said.

Miami, FSU and Florida have all offered. Oregon offered last week. The FSU offer caught Bruce's attention because it's the team he's followed throughout his life.

"I actually grew up in a Miami household, but I was the only person that was a big FSU fan. I would get decked out in all FSU gear for the game and it was a big family rivalry," he said. "I've always loved Florida State. I took my first visit there in the ninth grade and fell in love with the campus, tradition they have there."

Bruce says FSU, Oregon and Miami are his top three, but his longtime interest in the Noles has other teams trailing.

"FSU of course stands out above the other ones. But at the same time Miami has a great communications program, which is what I want to major in," noted Bruce. "Oregon, they have the swag, confidence and those uniforms. But with FSU, as I said it's just such a feeling I have anytime I'm there."

Bruce and Scarlett aren't the only Raider players on FSU's radar.

Defensive end Wyatt Ray is one to watch. He's a guy that FSU is expected to further evaluate. Ray is a 6-foot-3, 235 pound end and plays outside linebacker as well. This year, Ray will play the Sam linebacker position.

There is also four-star receiver Devante Peete, who won't have much of an impact with the team this spring. His focus is working on his grades so he's in good shape for his senior year. He's been held out of spring ball even though he does do some of the drills. At this point, FSU has shown mild interest in Peete.

FSU also offered three-star cornerback Damon Arnette, who they like as a physical corner. Cassulo says every team that has offered (including FSU) have asked for more film on Arnette, who is focusing hard on learning the coverages since the defense is very complex (running the cover 2, 3 and 4 at different times).

The biggest name everyone is excited about at St. Thomas Aquinas in 2016 is Nick Bosa, the younger brother of former Aquinas star Joey Bosa (who is currently at Ohio State.) FSU has already offered Nicholas. Casullo says FSU is very high on Bosa and linebackers coach Bill Miller has been by twice this spring to get a closer look at him. The Noles hope to get him to camp this summer, which, according to Casullo, is expected to happen.

"FSU loves him. I know Coach Miller came by and likes how he could be used in their defense. Nick is unblockable in our defense," said Cassulo. "(He's a) naturally gifted football player. I know he's very open to all the schools. He's close to Joey Bosa at Ohio State so that's something he's considering, but schools like Notre Dame, Florida State, Auburn are some of the names he mentions a lot."

Monarch: Ridley still interested in taking a look at FSU

Early this spring, five-star wide receiver Calvin Ridley and four-star linebacker Shawn Burgess-Becker of Monarch (Coconut Creek, Fla.) decided to make an early commitment to Alabama after attending its spring game. Despite their commitment, schools continue to recruit the pair. Florida State stopped by to check in with Ridley, who appears to be still interested in FSU.

Can the 'Noles flip Calvin Ridley's commitment from Alabama?
"Yes. I'm still interested in Florida State and that's a school I plan on visiting this summer," he said. "I just want to see what they are all about and learn more about the offense, meet more of the coaches and get a better feel for their program. Auburn, Miami, and Louisville are places I also want to check out this summer."

The nation's No. 1 receiver has a good connection with FSU's staff, mainly Bill Miller, who now recruits this area.

"Coach Miller is a good coach and fun to be around. He tells me how much they want me. He also tells me about what it's like at FSU and what they have to offer as a university from more than just the football side of it," he said. "I've talked some with the rest of the staff, including Coach Fisher. It's a good relationship in my opinion."

The Noles haven't put the full court press on Becker like they have with Ridely. When the five-star does make a final decision, where his teammate ends up will not be a factor. Ridley plans to take a few visits summer and official visits later this year. He called an official visit to FSU 'possible,' but no official visits have been set up at this point.

Monarch head coach Calvin Davis explained to Warchant what makes Ridley such a major weapon for their offense.

"The first thing he brings is speed. He has all the intangibles with his blocking and has a knack for the big play when we need it. We've worked mostly this year with his route running, understanding more detailed coverages, stuff he'll have to understand for the college level," Davis said. "He's been starting for us since he was a freshman and we know that talent doesn't come along often. Arkansas, Texas A&M, Central Florida, Clemson, Tennessee and Ohio State have all dropped by in the last few days."

There are a lot of things that Ridley does well, but one thing in particular has stood out.

"He's so good at high-pointing the ball. He's a ball hawk. I've maybe seen him drop two balls all last year. If that ball is in his area, he feels it's his and no one else is going to come down with it," Davis said. "He'll play defense as well. We move him around a lot on defense so teams can't go away from him. Sometimes he play linebacker, safety or corner. He's a physical hitter and had three interceptions last year."

Burgess-Becker is also an option for the Noles, even though there is not a big need for linebackers in this class. However, Becker could end up playing safety if he did sign with FSU. Becker had FSU in his top three before committing to Alabama and is expected to camp at FSU. He'll also camp at Alabama as well. Becker wants to get a better feel for the FSU staff and how he would be used at FSU.

"We play him at free safety because Shawn covers so much ground and we let him roam. Schools are still pushing for Shawn. Miami, FSU, Central Florida, Georgia are all pushing pretty hard for him," said Davis.

Monarch also has a couple of 2016 prospects to watch. Cavin Ridley, the younger brother of Calvin Ridley, already holds offers from Louisville, Miami and Temple. He's also close to picking up an offer from Clemson and Ohio State, according to Davis. Another name to keep an eye on is 6-foot-2, 270-pound defensive tackle standout Matthew Croyle.

Miramar: Cole talks visits, commitment and why the Noles have made an impact

Rivals100 cornerback Tyrek Cole is a technician when it comes to watching film and breaking down his opponent. That's not really a surprise for those that know him.

How firm is Tyrek Cole's commitment to FSU?
Cole told Warchant he is still firmly committed to Florida State, but said two other schools, Miami and Alabama are still making him a priority and pushing pretty hard. It doesn't change how comfortable he feels FSU.

"I feel very comfortable with FSU and they are still at the top of my list. One of the big reasons is the relationships I have with the entire staff and not just one or two coaches. They also have great history with defensive backs and that shows in the NFL draft with what they do with their defensive backs. I really like everything about it," he said. "My top three is Florida State, Alabama and Miami in that order."

Cole says he speaks with Sal Sunseri everyday, but also speaks regularly with Charles Kelly, Bill Miller and sometimes Tim Brewster, who recruits the Miami area. Ohio State, Arkansas, Mississippi State and Clemson stopped by last week. The previous week, a.ssistant coach Bill Miller and defensive coordinator Charles Kelly dropped by.

"I have a lot of chemistry with the FSU staff, so that's unique about them and also it's a personal relationship with Coach Sal, Coach Kelly and Coach Fisher. Another thing that stands out about FSU is that they know how to win championships, great facilities and a great coaching staff," Cole said. "I feel their system fits me perfectly for what they do with their cornerbacks. It's going to take some pushing or some change to make me switch from FSU."

Miramar head coach Matt Stout describes what Seminole fans can expect from his star corner.

"He's a tremendous worker, but he also has very quick feet and he's able to read, react to the play and probably even more important, he's a very instinctive kid to how the play is going to develop," he said. "We have worked the most with him on improving his physical strength and getting bigger. His strength is much better than a year ago, but that's really the focus going into his senior season."
 3 years ago '13        #3049
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,475 | Props total: 336 336
Westbrook pulls the trigger

Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland defensive back A.J. Westbrook committed to Florida State on Monday afternoon. He was offered by the Seminoles on Sunday.

“Proud to say I officially committed to Florida State University,” Westbrook said.
The talented defensive back shared why his timetable became so rapid after the offer.
"Just the talk with (area recruiter) Coach (Rick) Trickett really opened my eyes," Westbrook said.
Westbrook was excited when he got the news of an offer on Sunday.
“I talked to Coach Trickett (Sunday) around 1 o’clock,” Westbrook said. “He just told me that he and (head) Coach (Jimbo) Fisher sat down and watched my film and they said they liked how I covered, my tackling, and my ball skills.”
The 6-foot, 173-pound defensive back is capable of playing cornerback or safety. FSU didn't specify which spot he would line up at.
"(Trickett) said anywhere in the back end," Westbrook said.
Westbrook has yet to speak to defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach Charles Kelly. He plans to speak to him on the phone in the near future.
Westbrook is familiar with Florida State from a camp visit last season.
“We went to camp last summer,” Westbrook said. “It was a good time.
"I liked how they put us through what a day of practice would be like,” Westbrook said. "They get after it."
He also knows plenty about the team just from watching them on Saturday afternoons in the fall.
“I know a lot about them,” Westbrook said. “Obviously they won the National Championship. They have a lot of them. They are just a good football team.”
He will return to Tallahassee in the near future.
"I plan to visit up there in the next month," Westbrook said.
Westbrook chose FSU over offers from Duke, South Florida, UCF, Western Michigan and more.
As a junior, he intercepted five passes. He returned four of those interceptions for touchdowns.
247Sports.com has yet to rank Westbrook.
 3 years ago '06        #3050
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12024 12024
you just won the championship and u fending off the likes of

Westbrook chose FSU over offers from Duke, South Florida, UCF, Western Michigan and more.
 3 years ago '05        #3051
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 DEDOS said:
you just won the championship and u fending off the likes of

yet we finish ahead of Miami every year in recruiting

we went from sousa, worton, jojo robinson to fu*kin rudolph, lane and harrison just chill out and watch jimbo work once again....these n*ggaz aint stickin with us...jimbo just throwin them a bone because he is a great guy.....more teams will want the kids and then jimbo will dump them n let em go elsewhere while he upgrades with a 5 star....give it time son.
 3 years ago '04        #3052
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone got the scoop on the James Wilder Facebook drama? I tried looking at it but I guess it was deleted already.
 3 years ago '04        #3053
space
space
 UnFaZeD said:
Anyone got the scoop on the James Wilder Facebook drama? I tried looking at it but I guess it was deleted already.
Wat drama ? Jit stupid he gone fu*k around n get cut
 3 years ago '05        #3054
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
QB JJ Cosentino
6-5/225
“Working out and speed training. Faster and stronger than I’ve ever been. Also been going super hard on the playbook. I finished all the basic stuff they give the freshman and now I’m getting into more complex stuff and working with coaches to get as much in before I come down.”

WR Javon Harrison
6-3/203
“Just working out and running.”

TE Ryan Izzo
6-5.5/235
“Just been hitting the weight room, ladders, track, and running routes.”

C Alec Eberle
6-4/291
“Lots of agility. Snapping a lot with pressure. And just overall strength and how conditioned I am.”

OG Corey Martinez
6-4/295
“I’ve been working out every day, conditioning really hard.”

OT Roderick Johnson
6-6/330
“Doing workouts.”

OT Derrick Kelly
6-5/315
“I’ve been lifting weights and still doing bag drills trying to get my feet a little quicker, staying in shape, and continuing to add to my frame.”

DT Arthur Williams
6-5/295
“I’m just hitting the gym when I can but I just want to be able to run and not get winded when I get there.”

Derrick Nnadi is a potential early contributor for FSU on the defensive line.

DT Derrick Nnadi
6-2/305
“I’ve been doing a lot of running and life. I’ve been studying my playbook.”

DT Fredrick Jones
6-2/280
"I have been training, lifting weights, and getting in better shape."

DT Adam Torres
6-4/280
“Just been in the weightroom a lot trying to fill out some more and be at my strongest.”

DB Malique Jackson
6-0/170
“I have been preparing myself with a lot of stretching, running, weightlifting, and drills (that) Coach (Charles) Kelly demonstrated for me on one of the visits. But mostly physically and mentally preparing myself for the school level change.”

The newcomers will start reporting to Florida State in early-to-mid June.
 3 years ago '08        #3055
space
space
Javon Harrison at 6-3 205? My God.
 3 years ago '04        #3056
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
wilder's an idiot, running backs are the least valuable they've ever been

at the same time can't fault him for not wanting to take another season's worth of hits
 3 years ago '05        #3057
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
KB n Vonta

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #3058
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
The Crystal Ball reads 96-percent in favor of Florida State for Miami (FL) Central four-star wide receiver Da'Vante Phillips. The huge Seminoles lean and eventual public commit was confirmed by a source familiar with his recruitment.

"He's already told FSU he's coming many times," the source told 247Sports.com. "FSU is encouraging him to take official visits this fall to get out and experience some other places, but he's a lock for Florida State and has been."

Lane, Rudolph, Harrison, Phillips? thats fu*kin retarded.....too many weapons
 3 years ago '08        #3059
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Hella weapons.
 3 years ago '08        #3060
space
space
Still hope we can flip Deon Cain. He's a beast.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago