Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 6 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '10        #281
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
And we got the #10 class right now. We'll be good
Top 5 class = elite
Top 10 class = badazz
Top 15 class = good
top 20 class = meh
top 25 class = embarrassing
 01-24-2013, 11:57 PM         #282
Nolegoddess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TJ7 said:
You work at FSU? Word is getting out now...

Miami (FL): Emory Parker of Florida State's Scout.com site is reporting FSU offensive coordinator James Coley has accepted the same position at Miami (FL). I have not confirmed this information.
Yea I do
 4 years ago '04        #283
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yeah I'm the FAMU QB lol.

Honestly all hate aside, yall offense will be straight based off the players yall have alone. What I know about Coley from his time at FIU and from what I know when talking to some old FSU players I know, Coley is pass happy so I expect yall to throw a little bit more than yall did last season.

The thing is though yall won't see a vast improvement in yall offense because your defense is still going to be very bad. Your offense won't be on the field enough for yall to truly see the slight improvements. I do think that Al Golden went after to many "recruiters" and not enough "coaches" to be honest. Yall have 4 Te coaches on staff and no experience with WR or QB's, you're bringing in an OC who hasn't called plays since 2007 and when he did the offense was horrid. I think yall have talent that when yall play the likes of Maryland, Duke, Boston College etc the talent will get your hopes up but I seriously think inexperience in both players and coaches will show itself against better teams
Fam.....I dont f*ck with miami. I'm a FSU fan for life. I was asking what you think our (as in FSU's offense) will look like next year
 4 years ago '05        #284
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,477 | Props total: 1826 1826
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Fam.....I dont f*ck with miami. I'm a FSU fan for life. I was asking what you think our (as in FSU's offense) will look like next year
I'm wondering how our offense will look next year also...Jimbo has said Trickett is in the lead entering Spring practice...wonder if Coker or Winston will beat him out and if the offense will be suited to the 'winner's' strengths somewhat...
 4 years ago '08        #285
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
My bad Fam I was on my phone I couldn't see your sig. My bad fam.

To answer your question (correctly) our offensive look will depend on who's the QB. I don't think Winston will play next year based off the fact that his spring practice will be limited because he's playing baseball and Jimbo has never played a Freshmen QB (RS or not).

First let me say this. Our offense will NOT look how it did last year. Last season we ran a hybrid spread offense to better suit EJ. If you look at when CP7 was here and Jimbo's time at LSU he has always been a pro style guy. Next season I think he return to that. If Trickett does run the show we will look something like Alabama's offense. Where you won't see much shotgun but you will see alot of Pistol formation, alot of singleback set and alof ot I formation. Trickett won't be asked to do much but make simple passes and pre snap reads. I feel Jimbo will trust Clint alot more and we will see more plays called because as I've said numerous times nobody knows this offense, QB wise, better than Clint Trickett. I say we will look alot like Alabama because we will rely on the run game heavy next year. If Pender gets his head right our offense will resemble when we had Lorenzo Booker (Pender), Greg Jones (JWJ) and Leon Washington (Freeman) we will have that constant shift in running backs wearing the defense out and letting our WR's do their thing.

The only difference in our offense if Coker is the QB is we wil probably run more shotgun sets and allow him to run the option because of his mobility. I don't know enough about Coker's knowledge of the playbook to know how much trust will be given to him though.

The reason why I think Clint has the slight edge right now is because is 2014 I think Jimbo wants Winston to start and he won;t let Coker start for one year then pull him

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 01-25-2013 at 09:59 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #286
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
This Coley sh*t really has n*ggas jimmies rustled. The realistic implications of this is that we will lose A couple of recruits who weren't shoe-in's anyways. Yes they're elite, yes they're going to UM. But UM now has a guy who coordinated the worst offense in the country. There's a reason he doesn't call plays, because he can't. The upside to this is that it should humble Jimbo and force him to hire a real OC that will have the right call plays.

Yall chill, we'll be straight. Our problem has never been talent, so losing out on 3 n*ggas won't break us.

Last edited by 904Nole; 01-25-2013 at 10:42 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #287
space
space
 904Nole said:
This Coley sh*t really has n*ggas jimmies rustled. The realistic implications of this that we will lose A couple of recruits who weren't shoe-in's anyways. Yes they're are elite, yes they're going to UM. But UM now has a guy who coordinated the worst offense in the country. There's a reason he doesn't call plays, because he can't. The upside to this is that it should humble Jimbo and force him to hire a real OC that will have the right call plays.

Yall chill, we'll be straight. Our problem has never been talent, so losing out on 3 n*ggas won't break us.
That's what I was trying to get n*ggas to understand.
 4 years ago '08        #288
space
space
Nate Andrews from Alabama committed. He's a 3* DB from Alabama. He had an offer from Alabama so he must be pretty good. Projects to be a DB
 4 years ago '05        #289
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
6'0, 180 like the size

For the second time in recruiting cycle, new Florida State defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt has flipped a commitment. This time it is Fairhope, Ala. athlete Nate Andrews. Warchant.com has confirmed that Andrews gave his commitment to the 'Noles on Friday after an in-home visit with Jimbo Fisher on Friday morning.

"It's done," Fairhope High head coach Adam Winegarden told AL.com, which first reported the news of the flip. "He's going to Florida State."

Earlier this month, Pruitt flipped Rivals100 defensive end Demarcus Walker, who is now enrolled at FSU.

Andrews loved everything there was about Minnesota when he took an official visit there earlier this year. Unfortunately for the Gophers, his recruitment changed once the news broke that former Alabama a.ssistant Pruitt was headed to FSU as new defensive coordinator. Pruitt recruited Andrews while at Alabama, but the Tide could not take him as an tthlete.

Everything changed once Pruitt became the defensive coordinator at FSU. Andrews immediately set up an official visit and was blown away on that trip and the rest was history from there as his relationship with Pruitt was just too much to overcome.

Andrews took his official visit to Florida State with his mother last weekend. What really struck him was how comfortable he felt the players, atmosphere and the type of system Pruitt had with his defensive backs and how Andrews could make an impact as a free safety.

Andrews becomes the 19th commitment in FSU's 2013 class.
 4 years ago '08        #290
space
space
Matthew Thomas will be on campus. Here's the other recruits we're hosting

This is the third weekend in a row the Florida State coaching staff will host another solid group of official visitors. It won't be as large as the group FSU brought the weekend of January 11th, which was more than a dozen. But there are some prospects that, if FSU can land them, will help shape the face of the 2013 class.

Ryan Green will visit FSU this weekend with his mother and father.

Here's a look at this weekends visitors:

Commits

RB Ryan Green - - There have been rumors that a UF visit is possible the weekend before Signing Day. It will be a successful weekend for FSU is Green leaves Tallahassee saying he's done taking visits.

OL Austin Golson - Possibly the most important prospect on campus this weekend. Although he's committed to Florida State, there is a lot of talk about a flip to Ole Miss. FSU needs to regain the momentum in this recruitment, they can't afford to lose an offensive lineman with two weeks left until Signing Day.

WR Isaiah Jones - Jones has not wavered since committing to Florida State on July 6th. He's taken no official visits and this trip to Tallahassee will be his first and only visit he takes before Signing Day.

DB Michael Johnson - Similar to Jones, Johnson is a firm commitment and will only visit Florida State.

OL Ryan Hoefeld - Having Hoefeld on campus is like having an extra recruiter. He's become vocal in recruiting Austin Golson and others.

Targets

LB Matthew Thomas - Just days ago it looked like Thomas was Tallahassee bound, that all changed on Thursday. With the departure of James Coley, this is a make-or-break weekend if FSU wants to land Thomas when he announces on Signing Day.

WR Jordan Cunningham - It's questionable as to whether or not Cunningham is a take right now for FSU. The staff is high on him as an athlete and student. In the end we feel Cunningham's decision will be heavily influenced by academics and he'll choose either Vanderbilt or Stanford.
 4 years ago '08        #291
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
If we could somehow still land Big 6 and Coley...
 4 years ago '04        #292
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
My bad Fam I was on my phone I couldn't see your sig. My bad fam.

To answer your question (correctly) our offensive look will depend on who's the QB. I don't think Winston will play next year based off the fact that his spring practice will be limited because he's playing baseball and Jimbo has never played a Freshmen QB (RS or not).

First let me say this. Our offense will NOT look how it did last year. Last season we ran a hybrid spread offense to better suit EJ. If you look at when CP7 was here and Jimbo's time at LSU he has always been a pro style guy. Next season I think he return to that. If Trickett does run the show we will look something like Alabama's offense. Where you won't see much shotgun but you will see alot of Pistol formation, alot of singleback set and alof ot I formation. Trickett won't be asked to do much but make simple passes and pre snap reads. I feel Jimbo will trust Clint alot more and we will see more plays called because as I've said numerous times nobody knows this offense, QB wise, better than Clint Trickett. I say we will look alot like Alabama because we will rely on the run game heavy next year. If Pender gets his head right our offense will resemble when we had Lorenzo Booker (Pender), Greg Jones (JWJ) and Leon Washington (Freeman) we will have that constant shift in running backs wearing the defense out and letting our WR's do their thing.

The only difference in our offense if Coker is the QB is we wil probably run more shotgun sets and allow him to run the option because of his mobility. I don't know enough about Coker's knowledge of the playbook to know how much trust will be given to him though.

The reason why I think Clint has the slight edge right now is because is 2014 I think Jimbo wants Winston to start and he won;t let Coker start for one year then pull him
Trill sh*t. Preciate the insight. I like Cokers athleticism, but I feel Trick is a lil bit more ready with the playbook. I'd like to see Winston but maybe its best he watches one more year. Our running game should still be solid next year. You think this a National Championship contending team?
 4 years ago '08        #293
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Trill sh*t. Preciate the insight. I like Cokers athleticism, but I feel Trick is a lil bit more ready with the playbook. I'd like to see Winston but maybe its best he watches one more year. Our running game should still be solid next year. You think this a National Championship contending team?
NC would be a push but it sets up for a nice season.

Our 2 big ones will be the same, Clemson and UF everybody else SHOULD be a wash.

We have a weak schedule, we have minimal loses and we will have a more aggressive defense which I believe, among other things, was one of the reasons we lost those two games.

When we look at who we lose

Defense

Werner- Big loss, no way around it. He'll be replaced with inexperience, more than likely Hollin the JUCO

Tank- Big loss, MEJ will do a good job filling in though. I like what I seen from him when he played those two games. Once he gets his weight on point he'll be good.

AMP and Dawkins- Minimal. Timmy J and D-MAC are better than these two and I'm kinda upset they didn't get more ride. Plus we'll have The Mammoth (Shanks) and Big Time Eddie Goldman for depth

Vince Williams- Minimal. Telvin will fill in just fine and we have depth there.

Nick Moody- IDK if this counts as a loss because we played ALOT of nickel instead of 4-3 because Moody wasn't that good. I'm interested to see what Pruitt does with this because we really played our best in the Nickel with Tyler Hunter on the field but with being more aggressive I see Pruitt filling that void with a LB

Xavier Rhodes- Big loss. I'm interested to see who takes his spot. Will the move Darby over or will they let Tyler Hunter run it with PJ Williams and/or Keelin Smith. That field corner spot will be interesting to watch in the spring.

Offense

Very few losses here at all and the losses we do suffer will be easily replaced

EJ- Loss. Because of his experience its a loss but I feel that we cant get any worse so its not a big loss. Both Coker and Trickett can step in but our staple will be the running game so that doesn't really matter.

CT4- I wouldn't classify him as a loss because we already seen our team without him I just hate how he ended his career

Rodney Smith- Glad he's gone. This bum a.ss n*gga. Our WR's will be better next year. Hopefully Christian Green gets some more ride and hopefully KB gets his life together. With those two plus Greene, Shaw, Dent along with Bracy coming on, Coley (hopefully) Isiah Jones our Wr's will be solid

Menelik Watson- The only big loss we have on offense. Unless Jimbo is planning on taking moving Justin Shanks to RT I have no clue who's going to play because Bobby Hart is bi*ch made and I dont even know who else would fill that void. The good thing is too everybody else on the OLine is coming back so there should be some consistency there.

Overall like I said the real games will be Clemson (@Clemson) and Florida (@UF) those two games may keep us out of the National Title but if we beat Clemson we should be headed to the ACC title, and Florida lost ALOT on defense so they may not have the magical season they had this year so you really never know.

Actually Clemson and UF lost more than us so this season could be interesting
 4 years ago '11        #294
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Langston Update:

As covered earlier tonight I expect 5 star LB Matthew Thomas to be on campus right now.

However the bigger news I'm told is that the FSU side is confident that they sit in very good position with the top LB prospect. I did so more digging because this surprised me. Then I checked with my best source with Thomas and they have told me that Matt's mother wants Thomas at FSU. The reason is Jimbo Fisher - because of the comfort she has in him with his character and how she feels he looks after Matt.

In fact out of every coach, I'm told he is clearly her favorite. Just today alone she called him twice to talk about the visit. I'm not ready to put FSU in front solidly in fron, but I'm starting to turn. I still think Fisher, Pruitt and Kelly need to finish strong, but certainly a change in momentum here guys.
 4 years ago '10        #295
kNOLES 
space
space
EJ wins MVP at Senior Bowl. Back-to-back MVP awards for FSU QBs... V. Williams, EDawk and Dhop also got talked highly of during the game.
 4 years ago '05        #296
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #297
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
can you lames start making NSD Predictions or what
 4 years ago '10        #298
kNOLES 
space
space
 DEDOS said:
can you lames start making NSD Predictions or what
I'm surprised you didn't comment about Coley and his OC skills da u will now have.
 4 years ago '06        #299
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
 kNOLES said:
I'm surprised you didn't comment about Coley and his OC skills da u will now have.
you f*ggots was running around screaming Coach Cooley's Name for the past 2 years

showing all his twitter post dont make me pull up these posts

the U BABBY... your own alum switch sides
 4 years ago '05        #300
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,477 | Props total: 1826 1826
to anyone that may have knowledge of how these things work: what does Coley say to those Miami recruits now? he has been selling them FSU as a better place than UM for at least a year, now he has two weeks to sell them UM over FSU...

what can he say to these recruits now to flip them without sounding full of sh*t? Selling them one thing for so long (FSU) and then trying to sell them something else (UM) at the final hour seems like he is talking out of his a.ss, no?

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy