70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (3 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #2961
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,703 | Props total: 3816 3816
KISSIMMEE, FLA. - It's not often that Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher takes over a recruitment of one of his prospects. But sometimes Fisher marks his target early and doesn't lose focus.

Jacques Patrick
Jacques Patrick and Jimbo Fisher last summer during camp in Tallahassee.

This is just what has happened with Orlando (Fla.) Timber Creek four-star running back Jacques Patrick

"Me and coach Fisher have been close for like three years now," said Patrick, who is entering his senior season. "It's a different relationship that coach Fisher and I have. Getting to know him over these years is something I haven't been able to do with other coaches."

Patrick caught the eye of Fisher and the Florida State staff as a freshman. It was Fisher's decision to extend an offer to Patrick almost four years out from Signing Day 2015.

"From the start he told me he didn't need to see any other schools offer me to know that FSU needed to offer," Patrick added. "It was a relief to get my first offer, but then knowing it came from FSU and the things they've done over the years, it was really special."

Since his freshman year Patrick has developed into quite a player. At 6-foot-1.5, 230-pound this power running back that can do a little bit of everything out of the backfield. He runs with authority, speed and has soft hands in the pasing game.

Even though the 'Noles offered first, they still face stiff competition in landing Patrick. Since his first offer Patrick has picked up over three dozen more. Schools that have offered include, Alabama, USC, Auburn, Florida, Miami and Clemson to name a few.

Patrick plans to announce his college decision on October 27th. The date is signifiant because it is Patrick's younger brother's birthday. Family has become a common theme throughout Patrick's recruitment.

"My mom loves coach Fisher and has a good relationship with the rest of the staff. He's a genuine guy and I feel like he cares more about me than just football," he said.

Patrick wouldn't tip his hand by naming a leader. However, he did admit that if he decided on a school other than Florida State, the phone call to inform Jimbo Fisher of the news would be one of the hardest he's ever had to make.

Jacques Patrick is rated a 4-Star prospect, the 5th best running back in the country and the 63rd ranked player overall.
 3 years ago '04        #2962
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 269 269
Mane im feening for sum updates
 3 years ago '05        #2963
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
I don't care about any other corners in the class besides Tyreke Cole. I've been say since before people start blowing up Mcfadden's head that Cole was the best corner in this class. Nike camp MVP, comes back a week later and gets the Rivals camp MVP. If we lose him, I'll be pissed. Cole will need a redshirt year to get stronger then it's a wrap.
 3 years ago '08        #2964
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
I like Cole the best too. I think his recruiting wont be simple though.i remember him saying something weird about how committed he was. He's been performing the best in the state out of a dem n*ggas though. After we send two cbs 1st round though I think that'll solidify him
 3 years ago '05        #2965
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,500 | Props total: 1886 1886
 MRS. RONDO said:
G5 signed a 2 year deal with the Rams.....damn im so happy for him keep ya head on straight !!!
i am bit confused on this...

was he certain he would not be drafted and wanted to sign a contract? why was he in the FA pool prior to draft day? i follow college football and NFL football but never really pay attention to the draft/FA...
 3 years ago '05        #2966
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
^^^ nah G5 a free agent....remember he been out the game for 3 years so he wouldnt of been in the draft this year
 3 years ago '05        #2967
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Watson on switching teams and FSU

Chris Nee
110 minutes ago

Comments:1
Add a comment
KISSIMMEE, Fla. – Former Florida State linebacker Dekoda Watson was selected by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the seventh round of the 2010 NFL Draft.

Dekoda Watson
Four years later, he is able to look back at his time with the Buccaneers.

“It has truly been a blessing,” Watson said after a.ssistant as a counselor at Nike Football Training Camp near Orlando. “I have walked into every game like it was just something new. It felt new to me. I was blessed to stay with (the Buccaneers) for four years. We had a lot that was going on, but I was able to stay focused and learn a lot. I was able to make plays and impress coaches and players, not only my coaches and teammates but coaches and players on others teams. It has all paid off with giving me more opportunities.”

Watson is looking forward the next chapter in his NFL career.

“Now I am a Jacksonville Jaguar,” Watson said.

For Watson, the decision to make the move to Jacksonville was an easy one after his first visit during the free agency period.

“They were my first and last visit,” Watson said. “It was a no-brainer.”

The Jaguars were an appealing option for Watson.

“I am excited about the opportunity. They saw something in me. I think it will be a lot better fit for somebody that plays like I do. I am looking forward to it. I love the head coach (Gus Bradley) and I love the way he presented himself and represented the team when I met with them. I think it is going to be something truly special.”

Away from the playing field, Watson continues to keep tabs on Florida State. He was impressed by his alma mater earning a National Championship during the 2013 season.

“It was crazy,” Watson said. “Coach Jimbo Fisher has really done a fabulous job with the team, the players, and being able to relate to them and allowing them to play.

“They were able to overcome a lot,” Watson added. “It definitely showed in the last game. Even when they were looking down and out, they were able to come back and come out on top. It just says a lot about the character of the coaches and the character of the players. The relationship and the unity of that team. It is a beautiful thing.”

Watson attended the spring game last season and said the change in the culture in Tallahassee was evident at that time.

“Just love, it is a family, a family atmosphere,” Watson said. “That is what I love about it. I am not trying to bash Coach Bobby Bowden, or anybody like that from when I was there, but I just felt like they were able to relate to the players a lot more and everything. A young feel was coming in with the new coaches. Everything was just loose and those boys went out there and played ball. It looked like they were having fun with it.

"When you are having fun playing this game and you trust your coaches, you are willing to run through a wall for the coach and you are willing to die for that player beside you,” Watson added.
 3 years ago '08        #2968
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Get to watch Watson and Geno play every home game now
 3 years ago '05        #2969
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Some students and their family go on vacation during spring break. There are other students use it to think about their future.

American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.) five-star cornerback Tarvarus McFadden and his family spent some of his spring break visiting Florida State. His father, brother, nephew and mother all got to experience what it is like to be a student athlete at FSU on Thursday.

FSU is clearly the team to beat for the nation's No. 4 rated cornerback.
McFadden had the 'Noles a favorite prior to his trip. Does he still feel the same way after his visit?

"It was amazing. FSU is at the top for me. I just love everything about it and felt so comfortable with everyone there," he said. "Every single coach, person I spoke with was great. I got to see a lot of things. It was just very relaxing."

The 6-foot-3, 190-pound cornerback had a packed schedule during his time in Tallahassee. He toured the campus and facilities, met with coaches and players and learned more about the academics and support at FSU.

"The academics surprised me. I didn't realize how good it was. I want to major in Sports Management or Criminology. I learned FSU has the No. 1 Criminology program in the country, so that impressed me a lot," McFadden said. "I also spent a lot of time talking with the different professors on my visit. FSU also offers a lot of tutors for their student athletes. I was pretty impressed overall."

One of the highlights of his visit the time he spent with one of FSU's best known former student athletes - Rhodes Scholar and now second year medical student Myron Rolle.

"We had an immediate connection. He didn't tell me things to make me feel good. Myron was very direct about the things I needed to hear and not what I wanted to hear or things that sound good," explained McFadden. "He gave me some very good advice about how to handle the recruiting process and talked about how the academics at FSU can help me and in what ways.

Later in the day, McFadden spent some time with FSU's coaching staff, including defensive coordinator Charles Kelly and his main recruiter Sal Sunseri.

"We talked a little about the scheme FSU runs, but not as much as getting to know each other. Coach Kelly is a great person and a very good defensive backs coach," he said. "I did see FSU runs a lot of press coverage and that's what I'm best at. Me and my family felt very comfortable around him."

"I love Coach Sal. He's been on me for a while. FSU has been their from the start and that's why I've liked them so much," added the No. 4 rated cornerback in the country. "But Coach Sal had me and all my family laughing nearly the entire visit. It's funny seeing him to relate to young kids and he's a great coach and person. I mean really all the coaches were great, including Coach (Jimbo) Fisher. There's no pressure when you visit. It's a comfortable feeling and the campus is really nice."

McFadden was also able to attended a spring practice. During that session he saw the coaches in action and how the players responded.

"I noticed they did a lot of press coverage and the defensive backs were fast. I liked it the practice had a lot of energy and I got a chance to see Coach Kelly with the defensive backs," he said. "The defense is very up tempo and aggressive."

McFadden doesn't have any other visits planned in the near future. His visit to FSU this week was one of the first unofficial visits he's made. He says he would also like to visit Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama, Miami, LSU and Ohio State this spring or summer. There is no timetable on making a commitment.
 3 years ago '08        #2970
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Replacing 2 1st rounders in Darbs and PJ with Hollywood Cole and baby Cromartie
 3 years ago '05        #2971
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Eligwe got kicked out of practice for blastin Los

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #2972
Chuck_Remixed 145 heat pts145
space
space
$15,813 | Props total: 419 419
Man it seems that every time I see Eligwe on the field, he's taking someone's soul

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-29-2014 at 01:46 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #2973
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 269 269
 MRS. RONDO said:
Eligwe got kicked out of practice for blastin Los

Is there video of wat happen
 3 years ago '05        #2974
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Kermit & Bobo...Jesus lookin stacked

[pic - click to view]

OLeary & Haplea

[pic - click to view]

Are

[pic - click to view]

Matias

[pic - click to view]

Killa Cam

[pic - click to view]

THunt

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #2975
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Levenberry, Stample & Cash Money

[pic - click to view]

Los and Black Jesus

[pic - click to view]

Los, Stevenson and Mario

[pic - click to view]

Nigel T and Haplea

[pic - click to view]

CGreen

[pic - click to view]

Isaiah Jones

[pic - click to view]

Shad

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #2976
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Keith Bryant

[pic - click to view]

Switchblade

[pic - click to view]

Trey Marshall

[pic - click to view]

Desmond Hollin

[pic - click to view]

Gio

[pic - click to view]

Goldman

[pic - click to view]

Keelin

[pic - click to view]

Ramsey

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '09        #2977
ylowell 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
Scrimmage wrap: RB depth takes hit. Anyone know who thi is?
 3 years ago '05        #2978
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Ryan Green had some shoulder surgery like Cook....both will be straight by the summer....Mario bout to lock #2 up... him and Los >>
 3 years ago '08        #2979
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Our rbs and these shoulder injuries

Trey Marsh looking like Joyner out there
 3 years ago '04        #2980
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 84 84
G5 in the news again.. Got popped for a VOP.. He better be innocent and get this swept under the rug.. Whatever the charges may be..
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
22 hours ago