Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 109
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '08        #2881
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
 Cheeze said:
Why do you have such a hard on for this kid yo? Did you train him or know someone who's his fam? for real…I just told on myself? Everyone else thought the same thing. Why they ain't show any highlights of him throwing passes? Only receiving and running routes….just stop
Bruh I couldnt care less about Treon lol. I just dont think bro sucked.
 3 years ago '05        #2882
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
Demarcus Christmas got me swoon

"Christmas. If Christmas would have gone to some Rivals camps, he would be been the No. 1 or 2 player in the whole country. The guy commits, says 'I'm going to Florida State, I don't want to talk to any coaches, I don't want to go to no Rivals camps, no Under Armour All-America game, I'm going to Florida State.' If he would have, he would've been ranked at the top of everybody's board. Everybody we asked, the first guy to come out of their mouth was 'That's the best football player we've played against in 10 years. Demarcus Christmas. Everybody. I never had so many coaches tell me he was the best player. Even coaches from Miami and the players in Miami. When guys in Miami give you credit, they don't give nobody credit. I say that jokingly. It's great football, which it is. Every school that ever played against that guy mentioned him.
 02-05-2014, 07:04 PM         #2883
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Why Cheeze in this thread trying to troll? Y'all just signed the best UM class in a couple years and still isn't touching ours. Worry bout winning the Coastal before you come in the thread of Champions.
I'm not trolling. Treon was an athlete. Not a QB.

So you'll never enter the Canes thread cause they have more championships than FSU? That's how dumb your logic is. Acting like I'm always in here or you can somehow police boxden.
 3 years ago '11        #2884
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
fu*k Treon, but I do thank him for helping us recruit the most explosive playerin the nation.. So we did get somethin outta him..

Demarcus Christmas is my type of dude.. Dude said fu*k yo rivals camp/combines all star games, fu*k yo school im a nole. Dude was so quit I damn near forgot he was a nole.. Thats how I would've handled my receuitment.. He gonna be a anchor for us..

Im happy with the class, we filled needs, got more explosive on offense, big and athletic on defense. No complaints from me..


Last edited by mester; 02-05-2014 at 07:32 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #2885
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
McDowells moms still hasnt signed the LOI....she wants him at FSU....so we'll see what happens....she is his legal guardian since his parents are divorced so her signature must happen. we might pull this out in Whitney Lewis fashion...we will see......who gives in first
 3 years ago '08        #2886
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
Honestly, I dont even want bruh that way. He's gonna flame out if he goes anywhere but Mich St.
 3 years ago '04        #2887
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
No way in hell McDowell coming to FSU
 3 years ago '10        #2888
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
WTF???

scUM fans in here after we had the better signing class to talk sh*t about our #3/4 ranked class? GTFO we just got a top 5 class, won the national championship, went undefeated, stopped the dumbass sec and youre here to troll. I don't give a fuk if we come in your thread to talk sh*t too...we can bc da u sucks. Once they actually do something we can troll your trash team all day.
 02-06-2014, 04:58 PM         #2889
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TJ7 said:
I have a bad feeling Treon Harris is gonna sign with da Gaytors
Called it the night before. Muschamp has been sellin that early playin time to all the recruits.
 02-06-2014, 05:08 PM         #2890
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Why Cheeze in this thread trying to troll? Y'all just signed the best UM class in a couple years and still isn't touching ours. Worry bout winning the Coastal before you come in the thread of Champions.
 3 years ago '05        #2891
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
Can't be disappointed with the OL/DL haul. We already going strong at DB for next year with Derwin James(#1 safety) and Cole (top 5 CB)
 3 years ago '05        #2892
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '05        #2893
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
MIDWAY — Florida State or bust.
The phrase wasn’t written across the windshield of his car. Or plastered on a sign in his front yard. Or posted on social media.
But it was etched across his heart – even as late as 11 p.m. Tuesday night, on the eve of National Signing Day.
East Gadsden High’s Derrick Kelly, considered one of the fastest-rising offensive tackles in the country, was holding out slim hope the Seminoles telephoned with good news.
Time was ticking, though.
Dinner was hours ago; midnight was fast approaching.
LSU had offered Kelly.
Florida, too.
FSU liked Kelly, and remained in contact over the weeks, but the Seminoles’ signing class appeared to be filled as of late Tuesday.
Recruiting is a fierce numbers game, a complex combination of psychology, arithmetic and fortune telling.
Kelly’s gut was twisted in sailor’s knots.
His quad ached from a minor surgical procedure that left him on crutches, and cost him the rest of basketball season. However, that discomfort paled to the thought of playing college football in Baton Rouge, La., or Gainesville.
Neither was Tallahassee.
The soft-spoken, polite, 6-foot-5, 300-pounder always wanted to play for the Seminoles. He attended games at Doak Campbell Stadium as a child. Garnet and gold are his two favorite colors.
All Kelly wanted was to be wanted by FSU.
Sorry, no scholarship vacancy.
It was early Tuesday evening.
Frederica McCloud, Kelly’s mother, sensed the distress in her son’s voice when he telephoned her at work. A manager at Winn-Dixie, McCloud headed home early from her shift.
“He called me and was upset, saying he was about to quit football, that he couldn’t take it anymore,” said McCloud, blessed with warm brown eyes and a warm smile.
“I wanted to put my arms around him and tell him everything was OK. We are a tight-knit family. Last night was crazy. I am glad it’s over.”
Kelly’s telephone was buzzing constantly from out-of-state area codes that wanted a commitment.
Kelly bobbed and weaved.
He prayed.
He hoped.

Kelly had options, but not the one that topped his recruiting wish list.
Florida State or bust.
McCloud began to think the Seminoles were a boat that had drifted away. She thought LSU would be a good match for her son.
Not Kelly.
He never wavered.
He watched the clock, and his cell phone.
“I always had faith in FSU, and I just kept waiting for that phone call,” Kelly said.
“Deep down inside, I was hoping, and I knew they were going to come around.”
The Seminoles did, finally.
Around 11 p.m.
Odell Haggins, Florida State’s longest-tenured a.ssistant coach who is well-liked by his players and recruits, telephoned McCloud.
He had a serious tone, but with a twinkle in his eye.
“He said, ‘Miss McCloud, I am sorry. I have some bad news for you. Are you ready?’ ” McCloud said and smiled, giving away the punch line.
“I said, ‘Yes.’ And he said, ‘We have a scholarship available.’
“Odell can be pretty dramatic.”
Charming, too.
McCloud’s home erupted in celebration.
It might as well been high noon.
“I was so overwhelmed, I couldn’t sleep, just thinking of FSU,” Kelly said.
When Kelly arrived at East Gadsden High Wednesday morning, word began to spread the lineman had received a scholarship offer from FSU and signed with his beloved Seminoles.
Teammate Geomarey Smith, a defensive lineman/linebacker who signed with Valdosta State, initially heard the news late Tuesday night on the Internet.
He bumped into Kelly on Wednesday morning and asked if the news was true.
“He tried to deny it, saying I had to wait until the signing ceremony,” Smith said and smiled.
“Recruiting is crazy. It can be stressful. But, at the same time, the main thing is you have to hold on, keep praying, keep the faith. You have to have that.”
FSU coach Jimbo Fisher is bringing in one of the top offensive line classes in the country.
And it includes Kelly.
“When he (Haggins) called, it was amazing,” McCloud said.
Better late than never.
And, in this case, better than LSU and UF.
“I am getting the chance to fulfill my dream, and that’s all I wanted,” Kelly said as he slipped on his Seminoles cap.
Kelly smiled for the cameras, a proud family positioned behind him.
Applause filled the school’s media center Wednesday afternoon.
Florida State or bust.
 3 years ago '05        #2894
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
i'm happy as sh*t for Derrick man......the most NOLE of anybody in this class.....he was ready to quit football because FSU wouldn't offer.......he got his offer because Treon left....it was a blessing in disguise....and makes me glad it went down how it went down.
 3 years ago '08        #2895
rfessler1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 MRS. RONDO said:
i'm happy as sh*t for Derrick man......the most NOLE of anybody in this class.....he was ready to quit football because FSU wouldn't offer.......he got his offer because Treon left....it was a blessing in disguise....and makes me glad it went down how it went down.
exactly how i feel. this kelly story had me about to shed a tear. cant forget christmas either though. he committed and shut it down for like 2 years.




trick needs to stop takin these linemen so early in the year though. they better be josue matias types...otherwise, make em wait. just ridiculous we almost passed on DK for ethan frith!
 3 years ago '05        #2896
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
i know i keep forgettin bout christmas.....when wideman left i was like damn the only highly ranked guy we got was nnadi now then i came back across christmas who jimbo said would be the #1 DT in the country if he attended camps or all star games.....it worked out
 3 years ago '08        #2897
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
Derrick too real. That boy bleeds G&G. O-line class is stupid.
 3 years ago '05        #2898
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$14,490 | Props total: 1851 1851
 3 years ago '11        #2899
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
 MRS. RONDO said:
MIDWAY — Florida State or bust.
The phrase wasn’t written across the windshield of his car. Or plastered on a sign in his front yard. Or posted on social media.
But it was etched across his heart – even as late as 11 p.m. Tuesday night, on the eve of National Signing Day.
East Gadsden High’s Derrick Kelly, considered one of the fastest-rising offensive tackles in the country, was holding out slim hope the Seminoles telephoned with good news.
Time was ticking, though.
Dinner was hours ago; midnight was fast approaching.
LSU had offered Kelly.
Florida, too.
FSU liked Kelly, and remained in contact over the weeks, but the Seminoles’ signing class appeared to be filled as of late Tuesday.
Recruiting is a fierce numbers game, a complex combination of psychology, arithmetic and fortune telling.
Kelly’s gut was twisted in sailor’s knots.
His quad ached from a minor surgical procedure that left him on crutches, and cost him the rest of basketball season. However, that discomfort paled to the thought of playing college football in Baton Rouge, La., or Gainesville.
Neither was Tallahassee.
The soft-spoken, polite, 6-foot-5, 300-pounder always wanted to play for the Seminoles. He attended games at Doak Campbell Stadium as a child. Garnet and gold are his two favorite colors.
All Kelly wanted was to be wanted by FSU.
Sorry, no scholarship vacancy.
It was early Tuesday evening.
Frederica McCloud, Kelly’s mother, sensed the distress in her son’s voice when he telephoned her at work. A manager at Winn-Dixie, McCloud headed home early from her shift.
“He called me and was upset, saying he was about to quit football, that he couldn’t take it anymore,” said McCloud, blessed with warm brown eyes and a warm smile.
“I wanted to put my arms around him and tell him everything was OK. We are a tight-knit family. Last night was crazy. I am glad it’s over.”
Kelly’s telephone was buzzing constantly from out-of-state area codes that wanted a commitment.
Kelly bobbed and weaved.
He prayed.
He hoped.

Kelly had options, but not the one that topped his recruiting wish list.
Florida State or bust.
McCloud began to think the Seminoles were a boat that had drifted away. She thought LSU would be a good match for her son.
Not Kelly.
He never wavered.
He watched the clock, and his cell phone.
“I always had faith in FSU, and I just kept waiting for that phone call,” Kelly said.
“Deep down inside, I was hoping, and I knew they were going to come around.”
The Seminoles did, finally.
Around 11 p.m.
Odell Haggins, Florida State’s longest-tenured a.ssistant coach who is well-liked by his players and recruits, telephoned McCloud.
He had a serious tone, but with a twinkle in his eye.
“He said, ‘Miss McCloud, I am sorry. I have some bad news for you. Are you ready?’ ” McCloud said and smiled, giving away the punch line.
“I said, ‘Yes.’ And he said, ‘We have a scholarship available.’
“Odell can be pretty dramatic.”
Charming, too.
McCloud’s home erupted in celebration.
It might as well been high noon.
“I was so overwhelmed, I couldn’t sleep, just thinking of FSU,” Kelly said.
When Kelly arrived at East Gadsden High Wednesday morning, word began to spread the lineman had received a scholarship offer from FSU and signed with his beloved Seminoles.
Teammate Geomarey Smith, a defensive lineman/linebacker who signed with Valdosta State, initially heard the news late Tuesday night on the Internet.
He bumped into Kelly on Wednesday morning and asked if the news was true.
“He tried to deny it, saying I had to wait until the signing ceremony,” Smith said and smiled.
“Recruiting is crazy. It can be stressful. But, at the same time, the main thing is you have to hold on, keep praying, keep the faith. You have to have that.”
FSU coach Jimbo Fisher is bringing in one of the top offensive line classes in the country.
And it includes Kelly.
“When he (Haggins) called, it was amazing,” McCloud said.
Better late than never.
And, in this case, better than LSU and UF.
“I am getting the chance to fulfill my dream, and that’s all I wanted,” Kelly said as he slipped on his Seminoles cap.
Kelly smiled for the cameras, a proud family positioned behind him.
Applause filled the school’s media center Wednesday afternoon.
Florida State or bust.
 3 years ago '05        #2900
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
J Prince really think he a godfather
154 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy