Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #2861
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
I been right about most of my hunches thus far, never thought we were gonna get Dupre (cuz it didn't make sense), or McDowell (too far).

I am surprised Treon went to Florida though, just cause I thought it would be a stupid move. But oh well.
 3 years ago '08        #2862
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
treon is an absolute idiot. cannot believe he did this nonsense.

muschamp will get fired this year and roper will too. hes out of his mind stupid for real cause they got another 4 star qb thats probably gonna start anyways.

oh well. dead to me now.
 3 years ago '08        #2863
rfessler1 
space
space
gimme derrick kelly all day everyday.

signs that LOI from FSU the 1st chance he gets! True seminole
 3 years ago '08        #2864
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
He shoulda just went to Auburn if it was about scheme. Florida must have broke out dem money bagz and sold that boy dreams.
 3 years ago '08        #2865
rfessler1 
space
space
 904Nole said:
He shoulda just went to Auburn if it was about scheme. Florida must have broke out dem money bagz and sold that boy dreams.
exactly what im thinkin. we probably wasted money on him too but why not auburn? i couldnt hate if he rode with malzahn.

well....now he gets to be abused by fsu defense every year. happy trails and good riddance u sick masochist!
 3 years ago '08        #2866
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
That's what I'm saying. AUBURN,yeah But Florida? Lol.
Hes not going to the league as a QB in any of those schemes That's the funny part
 3 years ago '05        #2867
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
yall think we getting wideman or he flipped to gamecocks
 3 years ago '05        #2868
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
He's flipping but we pulled Javon harrison
 02-05-2014, 12:41 PM         #2869
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I wouldn't be worried about Treon I think he's just going to enjoy himself. Enjoy the process. He's been recruiting them Miami boys like Cook and Lane our way so I know he's not flipping.
 rfessler1 said:
treon is all nole
 MRS. RONDO said:
nah Treon a Nole.....them schools late as hell...he know loyalty n Jimbo rode was the 1st to ride with him and offer him a shot at QB......
 Semeautomatic said:
Treon is 100% Nole. I've read on stuff all year how he felt disrespected that no one took him as a serious QB candidate and was recruiting him for that position but Jimbo and him and his dad appreciated that. So, his loyalty is to us. Plus, when he talks football it's nothing but FSU and he was one of our main recruiters for Cook, Lane, Rudolph, etc. That alone makes me say these officials are for fun and to get out of Miami. Lastly, he chose us because of the number of 1st rd QB's we have made since Jimbo has come to FSU and he and his father liked what he has done to get his QB's prepared for the NFL, as well as his work with Jaboo this yr. We don't have no worries when it comes to him.
 booker20 said:
Treon Harris is committed already... He's taking these visits for the experience. He's been one of our biggest recruiters.
 3 years ago '08        #2870
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
If only Golden spent the same amount of time closing as you did digging for those quotes, maybe yall coulda had a better class

Losing Treon isn't really a blow to us, bud
 3 years ago '08        #2871
rfessler1 
space
space
 904Nole said:
If only Golden spent the same amount of time closing as you did digging for those quotes, maybe yall coulda had a better class

02-05-2014, 01:38 PM         #2872
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:

digging is using the search function on a thread and typing in treon? sh*t took like a minute. you lost

i didn't say he was a blow. i thought he sucked from the jump. it was y'all who were gassing him up to be a QB when he clearly wasn't.
 3 years ago '08        #2873
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
You coulda used that minute to make a positive contribution to the world, though.

I dont get how you can say he sucks though. I can see where you can say he's undersized, or that he isn't polished but to say he sucks is just wrong. What QB in the state put up better numbers than treon? You just dont like bro for whatever reason. Nevertheless, he isn't a Nole so I can give two f*cks about em.
 02-05-2014, 02:02 PM         #2874
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
You coulda used that minute to make a positive contribution to the world, though.

I dont get how you can say he sucks though. I can see where you can say he's undersized, or that he isn't polished but to say he sucks is just wrong. What QB in the state put up better numbers than treon? You just dont like bro for whatever reason. Nevertheless, he isn't a Nole so I can give two f*cks about em.
I don't know how you can legitimately look at him and think QB….his arm is weak as hell. Even at that size if he had an arm like Russell Wilson he'd have a chance but he doesn't. He's an athlete. I don't think he's a QB so then I must not like him? No, I'm being real.
 3 years ago '08        #2875
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
So, weak arm= garbage?.. Ok. And how many qbs have we seen past the "physical test" and amount to sh*t. Right.

You just told on yourself, "I don't know how you can legitimately look at him and think QB"....

He doesnt fit your ideal of a QB so he automatically sucks.

Stephen Morris had a cannon, you see where that got yall..
 3 years ago '08        #2876
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Just peeped that UF has a class full of our rejects
 3 years ago '13        #2877
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 363 363
 904Nole said:
Just peeped that UF has a class full of our rejects
I know CJ Worton, JC Jackson, Ryan Sousa, Treon Harris. SMH. Too bad for all of them. They will be entering into four or five years losing to us.
 02-05-2014, 05:13 PM         #2878
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
So, weak arm= garbage?.. Ok. And how many qbs have we seen past the "physical test" and amount to sh*t. Right.

You just told on yourself, "I don't know how you can legitimately look at him and think QB"....

He doesnt fit your ideal of a QB so he automatically sucks.

Stephen Morris had a cannon, you see where that got yall..
Why do you have such a hard on for this kid yo? Did you train him or know someone who's his fam? for real…I just told on myself? Everyone else thought the same thing. Why they ain't show any highlights of him throwing passes? Only receiving and running routes….just stop
 3 years ago '05        #2879
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
was wrong bout treon...thought we had em...i read alot of flip sh*t but i thought he was gonna remain loyal to the n*gga who was the only fu*kin one to believe in him as a QB at this level....fu*k him and ice....ice is a clown for lettin his son pull a bi*ch a.ss move like this...and ice suppose to be a leader of men....riiight....sh*t is a joke
 3 years ago '08        #2880
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Why Cheeze in this thread trying to troll? Y'all just signed the best UM class in a couple years and still isn't touching ours. Worry bout winning the Coastal before you come in the thread of Champions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
176 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy