Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Eminem getting destroyed on Twitter for terrible SNL performance last night
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y’all remember Chyna Whyte?
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tracee Eliss ROSS American music awards ass!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nov 19 - Arabs in Libya enslaving Africans and selling them to Arab countries
58 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #2801
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1727 1727
 904Nole said:
If only Golden spent the same amount of time closing as you did digging for those quotes, maybe yall coulda had a better class

Losing Treon isn't really a blow to us, bud
 02-05-2014, 01:38 PM         #2802
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
If only Golden spent the same amount of time closing as you did digging for those quotes, maybe yall coulda had a better class

Losing Treon isn't really a blow to us, bud
digging is using the search function on a thread and typing in treon? sh*t took like a minute. you lost

i didn't say he was a blow. i thought he sucked from the jump. it was y'all who were gassing him up to be a QB when he clearly wasn't.
 4 years ago '08        #2803
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,541 | Props total: 1919 1919
You coulda used that minute to make a positive contribution to the world, though.

I dont get how you can say he sucks though. I can see where you can say he's undersized, or that he isn't polished but to say he sucks is just wrong. What QB in the state put up better numbers than treon? You just dont like bro for whatever reason. Nevertheless, he isn't a Nole so I can give two f*cks about em.
 02-05-2014, 02:02 PM         #2804
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
You coulda used that minute to make a positive contribution to the world, though.

I dont get how you can say he sucks though. I can see where you can say he's undersized, or that he isn't polished but to say he sucks is just wrong. What QB in the state put up better numbers than treon? You just dont like bro for whatever reason. Nevertheless, he isn't a Nole so I can give two f*cks about em.
I don't know how you can legitimately look at him and think QB….his arm is weak as hell. Even at that size if he had an arm like Russell Wilson he'd have a chance but he doesn't. He's an athlete. I don't think he's a QB so then I must not like him? No, I'm being real.
 4 years ago '08        #2805
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
So, weak arm= garbage?.. Ok. And how many qbs have we seen past the "physical test" and amount to sh*t. Right.

You just told on yourself, "I don't know how you can legitimately look at him and think QB"....

He doesnt fit your ideal of a QB so he automatically sucks.

Stephen Morris had a cannon, you see where that got yall..
 4 years ago '08        #2806
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Just peeped that UF has a class full of our rejects
 4 years ago '13        #2807
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,998 | Props total: 1953 1953
 904Nole said:
Just peeped that UF has a class full of our rejects
I know CJ Worton, JC Jackson, Ryan Sousa, Treon Harris. SMH. Too bad for all of them. They will be entering into four or five years losing to us.
 02-05-2014, 05:13 PM         #2808
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
So, weak arm= garbage?.. Ok. And how many qbs have we seen past the "physical test" and amount to sh*t. Right.

You just told on yourself, "I don't know how you can legitimately look at him and think QB"....

He doesnt fit your ideal of a QB so he automatically sucks.

Stephen Morris had a cannon, you see where that got yall..
Why do you have such a hard on for this kid yo? Did you train him or know someone who's his fam? for real…I just told on myself? Everyone else thought the same thing. Why they ain't show any highlights of him throwing passes? Only receiving and running routes….just stop
 4 years ago '05        #2809
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,928 | Props total: 6791 6791
was wrong bout treon...thought we had em...i read alot of flip sh*t but i thought he was gonna remain loyal to the n*gga who was the only fu*kin one to believe in him as a QB at this level....fu*k him and ice....ice is a clown for lettin his son pull a bi*ch a.ss move like this...and ice suppose to be a leader of men....riiight....sh*t is a joke
 4 years ago '08        #2810
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,091 | Props total: 169 169
Why Cheeze in this thread trying to troll? Y'all just signed the best UM class in a couple years and still isn't touching ours. Worry bout winning the Coastal before you come in the thread of Champions.
 4 years ago '08        #2811
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Why do you have such a hard on for this kid yo? Did you train him or know someone who's his fam? for real…I just told on myself? Everyone else thought the same thing. Why they ain't show any highlights of him throwing passes? Only receiving and running routes….just stop
Bruh I couldnt care less about Treon lol. I just dont think bro sucked.
 4 years ago '05        #2812
space
space
Demarcus Christmas got me swoon

"Christmas. If Christmas would have gone to some Rivals camps, he would be been the No. 1 or 2 player in the whole country. The guy commits, says 'I'm going to Florida State, I don't want to talk to any coaches, I don't want to go to no Rivals camps, no Under Armour All-America game, I'm going to Florida State.' If he would have, he would've been ranked at the top of everybody's board. Everybody we asked, the first guy to come out of their mouth was 'That's the best football player we've played against in 10 years. Demarcus Christmas. Everybody. I never had so many coaches tell me he was the best player. Even coaches from Miami and the players in Miami. When guys in Miami give you credit, they don't give nobody credit. I say that jokingly. It's great football, which it is. Every school that ever played against that guy mentioned him.
 02-05-2014, 07:04 PM         #2813
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Why Cheeze in this thread trying to troll? Y'all just signed the best UM class in a couple years and still isn't touching ours. Worry bout winning the Coastal before you come in the thread of Champions.
I'm not trolling. Treon was an athlete. Not a QB.

So you'll never enter the Canes thread cause they have more championships than FSU? That's how dumb your logic is. Acting like I'm always in here or you can somehow police boxden.
 4 years ago '11        #2814
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,627 | Props total: 492 492
fu*k Treon, but I do thank him for helping us recruit the most explosive playerin the nation.. So we did get somethin outta him..

Demarcus Christmas is my type of dude.. Dude said fu*k yo rivals camp/combines all star games, fu*k yo school im a nole. Dude was so quit I damn near forgot he was a nole.. Thats how I would've handled my receuitment.. He gonna be a anchor for us..

Im happy with the class, we filled needs, got more explosive on offense, big and athletic on defense. No complaints from me..

Last edited by mester; 02-05-2014 at 07:32 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #2815
space
space
McDowells moms still hasnt signed the LOI....she wants him at FSU....so we'll see what happens....she is his legal guardian since his parents are divorced so her signature must happen. we might pull this out in Whitney Lewis fashion...we will see......who gives in first
 4 years ago '08        #2816
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Honestly, I dont even want bruh that way. He's gonna flame out if he goes anywhere but Mich St.
 4 years ago '04        #2817
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
No way in hell McDowell coming to FSU
 4 years ago '10        #2818
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
WTF???

scUM fans in here after we had the better signing class to talk sh*t about our #3/4 ranked class? GTFO we just got a top 5 class, won the national championship, went undefeated, stopped the dumbass sec and youre here to troll. I don't give a fuk if we come in your thread to talk sh*t too...we can bc da u sucks. Once they actually do something we can troll your trash team all day.
 02-06-2014, 04:58 PM         #2819
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TJ7 said:
I have a bad feeling Treon Harris is gonna sign with da Gaytors
Called it the night before. Muschamp has been sellin that early playin time to all the recruits.
 02-06-2014, 05:08 PM         #2820
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Home      

most viewed right now
EyeCandySweet SwingWeeknd SMASHES🏏: The Hoe Run Derby
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of meganxdenise
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
nothing beats a natural pawg
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If you could pick one main character to live instead of die in the end. Who?
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Timberland two below zero collection
24 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bambino Gold Body Finally Found......R.I.P.
247 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
A visual History of The Rock in WWE Games! (1998-2017)
73 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy slaps ya girls ass, what ya gonna do?
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy