Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop offered him $8.62 for 17 games 2 controllers and a Ps4 Pro
39 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam responds
215 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mase In Studio Video Recording 'The Oracle' Cam'ron Diss (Engineer Vibi..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Blind date: She wants to meet at the gym and get Chipotle after... what do?
66 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '04        #261
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I really dont know what I did to this guy ManofWar for this n*gga to not like me so much All I remember is I said EJ had a bad game and he got mad at me for being a QB that didn't go to FSU and after that he hated me ever since. I don't even know what I did today to make him go off on a rant about me and Pine Hills. IDK it is what it is. I know any ill spoken against me from that young man is really envy in hush tones
you the famu QB right? what you thinking with this Coley move? Think our O gonna be straight?
 5 years ago '08        #262
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,092 | Props total: 169 169
 TJ7 said:
So who you think should call plays? And what do you think about Napier?
Honestly I want to see Jimbo call plays for one more season with a different QB and see how it goes. Next season is going to be an average season for us anyway so there are no expectations that come attached to him doing good or failing. The only expectations should be on defense with a more aggressive DC and the majority of the unit outside of the DE position coming back.

After that it depends on who's on staff. I would actually like to see Napier get a shot. Napier at Clemson was out of place. He had no business calling plays at that time. I think he was like 29 at the time with little or no experience. I played for Randy Sanders and I know he knows his sh*t especially with QB's. The thing with Sanders is he had great success at Tennessee but struggled bad at Kentucky. They're both Jimbo's type of guy. Balanced. They both want to establish the run first.

Does anybody find it a tad bit ironic that while Christian Ponder was QB NOBODY, including fans, boosters etc had a problem with Jimbo's playcalling? Just a question
 5 years ago '08        #263
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
you the famu QB right? what you thinking with this Coley move? Think our O gonna be straight?
Yeah I'm the FAMU QB lol.

Honestly all hate aside, yall offense will be straight based off the players yall have alone. What I know about Coley from his time at FIU and from what I know when talking to some old FSU players I know, Coley is pass happy so I expect yall to throw a little bit more than yall did last season.

The thing is though yall won't see a vast improvement in yall offense because your defense is still going to be very bad. Your offense won't be on the field enough for yall to truly see the slight improvements. I do think that Al Golden went after to many "recruiters" and not enough "coaches" to be honest. Yall have 4 Te coaches on staff and no experience with WR or QB's, you're bringing in an OC who hasn't called plays since 2007 and when he did the offense was horrid. I think yall have talent that when yall play the likes of Maryland, Duke, Boston College etc the talent will get your hopes up but I seriously think inexperience in both players and coaches will show itself against better teams
 5 years ago '08        #264
space
space
Yall want some good news. James Hearns decommitted from UF today.
 5 years ago '10        #265
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Losing recruits.
Losing our O-Coordinator.
Jimbo still stubborn.
Fellow Noles f!ghting against each other on BX...

It was all good just a few weeks ago
For real...wth?
Honestly our 2013 class was garbage with or without Coley.
Our 2014 class
 5 years ago '05        #266
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 6813 6813
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yall want some good news. James Hearns decommitted from UF today.
that n*gga suck though
 5 years ago '05        #267
space
space
these posts gonna be gold in a couple years..........sky aint fallin exactly we got good depth n we had the #2 class last season.....but its still fun to complain n sh*t on jimbo
 5 years ago '08        #268
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
that n*gga suck though
LOL I know and with his horrible attitude that n*gga gonna be a bust anyway. I just wanted to lighten the mood in this darken vessel we call a thread
 5 years ago '08        #269
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
these posts gonna be gold in a couple years..........sky aint fallin exactly we got good depth n we had the #2 class last season.....but its still fun to complain n sh*t on jimbo
And we got the #10 class right now. We'll be good
 5 years ago '10        #270
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
And we got the #10 class right now. We'll be good
Top 5 class = elite
Top 10 class = badazz
Top 15 class = good
top 20 class = meh
top 25 class = embarrassing
 01-24-2013, 11:57 PM         #271
Nolegoddess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TJ7 said:
You work at FSU? Word is getting out now...

Miami (FL): Emory Parker of Florida State's Scout.com site is reporting FSU offensive coordinator James Coley has accepted the same position at Miami (FL). I have not confirmed this information.
Yea I do
 5 years ago '04        #272
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yeah I'm the FAMU QB lol.

Honestly all hate aside, yall offense will be straight based off the players yall have alone. What I know about Coley from his time at FIU and from what I know when talking to some old FSU players I know, Coley is pass happy so I expect yall to throw a little bit more than yall did last season.

The thing is though yall won't see a vast improvement in yall offense because your defense is still going to be very bad. Your offense won't be on the field enough for yall to truly see the slight improvements. I do think that Al Golden went after to many "recruiters" and not enough "coaches" to be honest. Yall have 4 Te coaches on staff and no experience with WR or QB's, you're bringing in an OC who hasn't called plays since 2007 and when he did the offense was horrid. I think yall have talent that when yall play the likes of Maryland, Duke, Boston College etc the talent will get your hopes up but I seriously think inexperience in both players and coaches will show itself against better teams
Fam.....I dont f*ck with miami. I'm a FSU fan for life. I was asking what you think our (as in FSU's offense) will look like next year
 5 years ago '05        #273
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,347 | Props total: 4595 4595
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Fam.....I dont f*ck with miami. I'm a FSU fan for life. I was asking what you think our (as in FSU's offense) will look like next year
I'm wondering how our offense will look next year also...Jimbo has said Trickett is in the lead entering Spring practice...wonder if Coker or Winston will beat him out and if the offense will be suited to the 'winner's' strengths somewhat...
 5 years ago '08        #274
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
My bad Fam I was on my phone I couldn't see your sig. My bad fam.

To answer your question (correctly) our offensive look will depend on who's the QB. I don't think Winston will play next year based off the fact that his spring practice will be limited because he's playing baseball and Jimbo has never played a Freshmen QB (RS or not).

First let me say this. Our offense will NOT look how it did last year. Last season we ran a hybrid spread offense to better suit EJ. If you look at when CP7 was here and Jimbo's time at LSU he has always been a pro style guy. Next season I think he return to that. If Trickett does run the show we will look something like Alabama's offense. Where you won't see much shotgun but you will see alot of Pistol formation, alot of singleback set and alof ot I formation. Trickett won't be asked to do much but make simple passes and pre snap reads. I feel Jimbo will trust Clint alot more and we will see more plays called because as I've said numerous times nobody knows this offense, QB wise, better than Clint Trickett. I say we will look alot like Alabama because we will rely on the run game heavy next year. If Pender gets his head right our offense will resemble when we had Lorenzo Booker (Pender), Greg Jones (JWJ) and Leon Washington (Freeman) we will have that constant shift in running backs wearing the defense out and letting our WR's do their thing.

The only difference in our offense if Coker is the QB is we wil probably run more shotgun sets and allow him to run the option because of his mobility. I don't know enough about Coker's knowledge of the playbook to know how much trust will be given to him though.

The reason why I think Clint has the slight edge right now is because is 2014 I think Jimbo wants Winston to start and he won;t let Coker start for one year then pull him

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 01-25-2013 at 09:59 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #275
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 1985 1985
This Coley sh*t really has n*ggas jimmies rustled. The realistic implications of this is that we will lose A couple of recruits who weren't shoe-in's anyways. Yes they're elite, yes they're going to UM. But UM now has a guy who coordinated the worst offense in the country. There's a reason he doesn't call plays, because he can't. The upside to this is that it should humble Jimbo and force him to hire a real OC that will have the right call plays.

Yall chill, we'll be straight. Our problem has never been talent, so losing out on 3 n*ggas won't break us.

Last edited by 904Nole; 01-25-2013 at 10:42 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #276
space
space
 904Nole said:
This Coley sh*t really has n*ggas jimmies rustled. The realistic implications of this that we will lose A couple of recruits who weren't shoe-in's anyways. Yes they're are elite, yes they're going to UM. But UM now has a guy who coordinated the worst offense in the country. There's a reason he doesn't call plays, because he can't. The upside to this is that it should humble Jimbo and force him to hire a real OC that will have the right call plays.

Yall chill, we'll be straight. Our problem has never been talent, so losing out on 3 n*ggas won't break us.
That's what I was trying to get n*ggas to understand.
 5 years ago '08        #277
space
space
Nate Andrews from Alabama committed. He's a 3* DB from Alabama. He had an offer from Alabama so he must be pretty good. Projects to be a DB
 5 years ago '05        #278
space
space
6'0, 180 like the size

For the second time in recruiting cycle, new Florida State defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt has flipped a commitment. This time it is Fairhope, Ala. athlete Nate Andrews. Warchant.com has confirmed that Andrews gave his commitment to the 'Noles on Friday after an in-home visit with Jimbo Fisher on Friday morning.

"It's done," Fairhope High head coach Adam Winegarden told AL.com, which first reported the news of the flip. "He's going to Florida State."

Earlier this month, Pruitt flipped Rivals100 defensive end Demarcus Walker, who is now enrolled at FSU.

Andrews loved everything there was about Minnesota when he took an official visit there earlier this year. Unfortunately for the Gophers, his recruitment changed once the news broke that former Alabama a.ssistant Pruitt was headed to FSU as new defensive coordinator. Pruitt recruited Andrews while at Alabama, but the Tide could not take him as an tthlete.

Everything changed once Pruitt became the defensive coordinator at FSU. Andrews immediately set up an official visit and was blown away on that trip and the rest was history from there as his relationship with Pruitt was just too much to overcome.

Andrews took his official visit to Florida State with his mother last weekend. What really struck him was how comfortable he felt the players, atmosphere and the type of system Pruitt had with his defensive backs and how Andrews could make an impact as a free safety.

Andrews becomes the 19th commitment in FSU's 2013 class.
 5 years ago '08        #279
space
space
Matthew Thomas will be on campus. Here's the other recruits we're hosting

This is the third weekend in a row the Florida State coaching staff will host another solid group of official visitors. It won't be as large as the group FSU brought the weekend of January 11th, which was more than a dozen. But there are some prospects that, if FSU can land them, will help shape the face of the 2013 class.

Ryan Green will visit FSU this weekend with his mother and father.

Here's a look at this weekends visitors:

Commits

RB Ryan Green - - There have been rumors that a UF visit is possible the weekend before Signing Day. It will be a successful weekend for FSU is Green leaves Tallahassee saying he's done taking visits.

OL Austin Golson - Possibly the most important prospect on campus this weekend. Although he's committed to Florida State, there is a lot of talk about a flip to Ole Miss. FSU needs to regain the momentum in this recruitment, they can't afford to lose an offensive lineman with two weeks left until Signing Day.

WR Isaiah Jones - Jones has not wavered since committing to Florida State on July 6th. He's taken no official visits and this trip to Tallahassee will be his first and only visit he takes before Signing Day.

DB Michael Johnson - Similar to Jones, Johnson is a firm commitment and will only visit Florida State.

OL Ryan Hoefeld - Having Hoefeld on campus is like having an extra recruiter. He's become vocal in recruiting Austin Golson and others.

Targets

LB Matthew Thomas - Just days ago it looked like Thomas was Tallahassee bound, that all changed on Thursday. With the departure of James Coley, this is a make-or-break weekend if FSU wants to land Thomas when he announces on Signing Day.

WR Jordan Cunningham - It's questionable as to whether or not Cunningham is a take right now for FSU. The staff is high on him as an athlete and student. In the end we feel Cunningham's decision will be heavily influenced by academics and he'll choose either Vanderbilt or Stanford.
 5 years ago '08        #280
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 1985 1985
If we could somehow still land Big 6 and Coley...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Have Found The Marshmallow For My Sweet Potato Pie
25 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
28 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
321 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Of all the niggas in cinema who should’ve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ralph Lauren 40% Off Items $125 And Better, One Day Sale Only !!!!
12 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy