Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
71 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
OT Have you noticed when athletes drink alcohol after a c..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #2701
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Ponder and EJ were drafted waaaaaay to high and are flipping super hard

Ponder was and is 100% buns

EJ is injury prone but the jury is still out on him
tell me more about miami QBs in the NFL
 3 years ago '07        #2702
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Traaaaashhh lol especially recently

Morris will be a journeyman qb just off his arm strength

Jacory is playing in Canada I believe lol

Ken Dorsey is flourishing in Carolina

Kyle wright is a true where are they now lmaoooo

Brad Kayaa is coming tho...... We got Olsen to but he's addicted to the party life
 3 years ago '05        #2703
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,653 | Props total: 3743 3743
there yall happy NOLE damn

MIAMI, Fla. -This past weekend Florida hosted Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington dual-threat quarterback Treon Harris on an official visit as the Gators look to land a second signal caller in the 2014 class.

Treon Harris
“The first night we had a little tour, we had dinner with the coaches, met all the coaching staff and talking about football,” Harris told 247Sports’ Ryan Bartow Tuesday morning. “After that we were free. I went out with my host [Quinton Dunbar], he showed me around campus and we had a good time.

“Saturday, we woke up had breakfast and we had a presentation about education, food and how they’re going to get us big in the weight room and took us around the football facilities.

“At night, we had dinner at coach Muschamp’s house. Everybody was there and we watch TV, sports, basketball. We were talking, playing outside, everybody was getting along.”

On Sunday, for Harris’ exit interview with coaches, he spoke to offensive coordinator Kurt Roper and head coach Will Muschamp.

“First, I sat with coach Roper and we watched film and how the offense is going to look this year,” Harris explained. “Then we talked how his scheme is going to work with their personnel.

“Muschamp just talked about how bad he wants me and how I continued to improve. They are going to run a spread offense, no huddle, no mercy.”

The Florida staff will continue their press for Harris, a current Florida State commit, on Tuesday, just days after wrapping up his official visit. The Gators are not the only ones looking to flip Harris from the Seminoles though.

“Muschamp, Roper and [Travaris Robinson], they’re coming in the school and an in-home,” Harris said. “Auburn is coming Thursday and Miami is coming any day they want – they don’t even know yet, they just pop up. [Tim Brewster] is coming Thursday with Jimbo [Fisher].

I think Gus [Malzahn] is coming next week, but coach [Dameyune] Craig is coming this week and I’m going on a visit this weekend.”

Harris gave a brief preview of what he hopes to see at Auburn this coming weekend.

“I just want to see the campus and whole football facility and the education part of it.”

The following weekend, Harris will travel down the street to see the hometown Miami Hurricanes. That visit will be all about his fit in the offense.

“I just want to see what they got to say and how I’m going to work in their system.”

Despite the rush of schools going for the flip late, Harris maintains his pledge to the Seminoles is firm.

“100-percent,” he said of his commitment to the ‘Noles. “You know, I just love Jimbo. He’s been real with me since day one. Everything he showed me and told me, I just fell in love with, so that’s where my heart is at right now.”

However, Harris still says we will have to wait until February 5 to see if that sticks.

“On signing day, I’ll make my final decision.”

247Sports currently ranks Harris as the nation’s No. 226 overall prospect and the No. 28 player in the state of Florida. He completed 130 of 203 passes for 2,159 yards and 28 touchdowns to only four interceptions his senior season.

**247Sports' Ryan Bartow contributed to this article**
 3 years ago '11        #2704
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
fu*k Dupre and Humphrey.. I hate when recruits rock our gear, tweeting about us knowing damn well they trolling hard

Here's tonight's Scoop:

** I'm told that 4-Star DB JC Jackson's Florida State official visit will happen. It will likely be on the weekend of January 31st. Since the article yesterday stating that Jackson's father did not want him to visit FSU, I've learned FSU and his father have talked. An in home visit is scheduled for Thursday and Jimbo Fisher will be there along with an a.ssistant or two.
I would not change my Crystal Ball from my current pick of FSU.
** There's no doubt that UF is going to pursue 5-Star WR Travis Rudolph, but a source close to Rudolph tells me FSU has nothing to worry about.
I do not expect Rudolph to visit Florida. The main reason being, he doesn't have any official visits left. Florida State will be in home with Rudolph on Thursday and I'm expecting a couple a.ssistant coaches Florida still has their in home with Muschamp, but as of now nothing is scheduled
** 5-Star DE Lorenzo Carter was scheduled to make his way to Florida State on Friday, but is now planning to take that visit to Tallahassee starting on Sunday due to a basketball conflict on Saturday. He will be at FSU from Sunday to Tuesday.
The change in visit is viewed as a good thing in some ways, because it will allow the FSU staff to solely focus on the talented defensive lineman. If he came in on Friday, he would have to split time with other visitors.
His primary recruiter for Florida State, linebackers coach Charles Kelly, is expected to watch his basketball game tonight.
He is still scheduled to see Georgia next weekend. He went to LSU last weekend. He went to Florida back in September.
His decision will come on National Signing Day.
** I've talked to multiple sources that have told me UCLA is the biggest competition for 5-Star WR Malachi Dupre, outside of LSU, who is considered the favorite. Although he's high on FSU, it doesn't look like he'll be headed to Tallahassee.
Personally, I think it'll be LSU, but the visit to watch is UCLA on the 31st. Teammates Dupre, Kenny Young and Mattrell McGraw will all be in L.A. that weekend
** I'm hearing things are getting very close to being finalized regarding the coaching search. I expect it to go the way we've been hinting at.

This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by Josh Newberg on 1/21/2014 at 7:13 PM

Last edited by mester; 01-21-2014 at 09:37 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #2705
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
This kinda random but its funny that recruits i like that had noooooooo interest in us early on seem to always pick us in the end.. No bullsh*t i used to watch Jalen Ramsey HL tape back when he wasnt on our radar like this dude look like a nole..idk what it was but it was just a odd feeling.. This year it was Ermon Lane.. I had a odd feeling he was gonna somehow land with us.. JWJ too when he was recruited.. The only 1 i had an odd feeling with that didnt pick us was Mike Bellamy the rb that commited to clemson a couple years ago
 3 years ago '05        #2706
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
^^^ n Bellamy still soul searchin because he left Clemson...he a lost soul now....forever in the pits of despair.
 3 years ago '08        #2707
rfessler1 
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
^^^ n Bellamy still soul searchin because he left Clemson...he a lost soul now....forever in the pits of despair.

oh god its too early for me to be laughin like this. junior always winning with these comments
 01-22-2014, 11:23 AM         #2708
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
EJ did good his first year with the bum a.ss Bills, his injuries were mostly flukes.

Ponder, ehhh.. Elbow injuries in college hurt his arm strength dramatically.

But you cant blame any of those things on Jimbo lol, he prepared them for the league. So much has to go right and be in place for a QB to succeed in the NFL. that's why there is only a handful of elite ones and the rest go up and down throughout their careers. Players being busts is mostly due to the organizational structure their inherited to and/or work ethic (see J.Russel)

Can never say any QB is gonna be a "star regardless" in regards to Famous.
they both bums
 3 years ago '08        #2709
rfessler1 
space
space
you know the season must be over cause thats the only time these slimy canes crawl out from behind the fridge.

go talk trash in the wake forest thread, its big boy football fans in here
 01-22-2014, 12:37 PM         #2710
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slimy canes? what are you 12? i been around all season
 3 years ago '08        #2711
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
 Cheeze said:
they both bums
EJ a bum. Ok bro lol.
 01-22-2014, 04:28 PM         #2712
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
EJ a bum. Ok bro lol.
he played in my teams division and they always had bills games on here. he's weak as hell. quit defending him just cause he went to fsu and be real.
 3 years ago '05        #2713
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
sounds like Charles Kelly could be gettin the upgrade to DC...I wouldn't mind this at all...I think he is very capable.....he turned around that sh*tty Al Groh GTech defense 2 years ago when he got fired....and did a pretty damn good job vs us in the ACCCG even though we pulled it out..
 3 years ago '05        #2714
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Kelly is the guy...its official!!!! Good stayin within the family n he deserves it
 3 years ago '05        #2715
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Cheeze said:
he played in my teams division and they always had bills games on here. he's weak as hell. quit defending him just cause he went to fsu and be real.
I will say Ponder and EJ's careers in the NFL at this point are exactly what I figured they would be...I watch them n*ggaz for 4 years and knew they just didn't have what it took...EJ has a little hope but his pocket awareness and plain accuracy and reading a defense are just not there. I root for both of course but they are what they are....when NFL teams picked them I was confused as most were because I guarantee I know their games better than these scouts that prompted their front office to take em...kinda funny when they gettin paid and im on the computer ventin...is what it is.....but that goes for other diehard fans of schools you know....Winston is definitely different, again this is more common sense but he cut from a different cloth. He will be successful for a long time and i think he's the first black QB that will win the Super Bowl since dude from Washington did back in the day (yea Peyton is gettin this one and Kaepernick aint even really black anyways lookin like he straight outta Iraq ole Al Qaeda lookin a.ss)

Last edited by Junior G; 01-22-2014 at 07:36 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #2716
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
lol. I'l give you Ponder, but Ej was only a rookie. And n*ggas can get better from college. It's possible I've seen it happen lol.

Good look on the Kelly promotion. Keep the stability there. We need a db coach though.
 3 years ago '11        #2717
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Heard Kelly got db coaching ability and we r looking for a LB coach
 3 years ago '08        #2718
rfessler1 
space
space
good hire. kelly can keep it goin strong. seems like a great fit since hes already on the team.
 3 years ago '04        #2719
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
Greg Dent arrested again? Was definitely hoping he'd beat the case and come back and ball out for one more season but that doesn't look like it'll be happening.
 3 years ago '05        #2720
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
^^^ nah his bail got rejected because he didn't show up for court smh....he done here though, another wasted talent...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
138 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
105 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
351 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Guardians of The Galaxy trailer #2
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy