Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING NEWS: Terry Crews Just EXPOSED Russell Simmons EMAIL HE SENT ..
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Pete Rock
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Russell Simmons Next Up On The Summer Jam Screen.... Accused Of Sexua..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA TRUMP: "I should have left them in jail!"
171 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #2681
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,338 | Props total: 4588 4588
 rfessler1 said:
this video got me hyped all over again. no doubt 2013 seminoles are the best college football team of all time!

@2:16 that block and stare by KB while the touchdown is scored

should be a gif highlight
 4 years ago '11        #2682
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,627 | Props total: 488 488
This from warchant

Five-star defensive end Chad Thomas made his much anticipated official visit to Florida State this past weekend. The Miami Hurricanes' commitment had always had his eye on the Seminoles and this weekend gave him a lot to think about before making his final decision.

[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
Florida State made a big impression on Thomas this past weekend.
"Six (Matthew Thomas) was my host. It was very chilled and relaxed. We didn't talk that much about the school because he knows I know everything about the football stuff. He didn't want to drown me with football stuff," Thomas told Warchant.com. "I was real comfortable with Matt, Ruben Carter and Bobo (Jesus Wilson). Six is a big brother to me. We talk to each other a lot and he tells me what it's like here and I can call him anytime."
The visit was so good that Thomas gave his two days in Tallahassee a perfect rating.
"It was a 10. I really liked everything because I'm big on academics and that was what most of the visit was about," said the 6-foot-5, 229 pounder. "I got to learn a lot of greats things that I didn't know about FSU and its music program. It was also very relaxed, no pressure about the decision. That made it very comfortable."
Prior to leaving for Tallahassee on Friday, Thomas ran into FSU defensive ends coach Sal Sunseri at the Miami airport. The coach was returning home after making visits in the area. The unexpected meeting gave Thomas an opportunity to learn more about FSU's defensive ends coach.
"Coach Sal is really cool and always fun to be around. That's the type of person I like to be around," he said. "He's not a comedian, but he's funny to me and he's a very good coach and a great person."
During his official visit, Thomas also got to know the personal side of head coach Jimbo Fisher.
"This was probably my fifth time meeting with him. He talked about how he could help me in the future as a person and I really liked how he stayed away from talking about football most of the time," explained Thomas.
The nation's No. 2 weak-side defensive end also met with new defensive coordinator Charles Kelly. Like with Fisher, the two didn't talk much about football but focused on personal relationships.
Much of Thomas' visit focused on academics. Part of that was getting an in-depth look at FSU's music program - an area of study that he is very interested in pursuing in college. A school's music program will also be a major factor for Thomas when determining his final destination.
"I got to see the educational side of Florida State and it was very good. When I'm going to college I'm going to study music and engineering. I talked with one of the professors at FSU a lot about music," Thomas said. "He showed me the type of access I would have, what would come out of the program, the type of teachers I would have and showed me what I could do with the program and after graduation, how I could use it."
In addition to learning more about the music program, another highlight of the visit was meeting with Myron Rolle, a former FSU football player and Rhodes Scholar.
"The biggest highlight was when we (all the recruits) got a chance to sit down and talk with Myron Rolle. A lot of people talk about Florida State's football program, but he really went into the academic side of FSU and having a degree here at FSU," said Thomas. "He's an intelligent person and he told me his life situations and choices he had to make. He let us know the reason why he chose FSU. It was great."
Of course the weekend wasn't complete until he was able to hang out with FSU's Heisman Trophy winner, Jameis Winston. He also spent time with several of the other players and visiting recruits.
"He's like a bigger Treon (Harris) to me. He's very playful, relaxed and makes you feel comfortable with him. He just has such a cool vibe," said Thomas of Winston. "This weekend I hung out with a lot of the recruits as well like Malachi (Dupre) and Lorenzo (Carter), who I think got here a couple of hours after me. It was a lot of fun. We felt, calm relaxed on the visit. I also hung out with the Miami guys like Bobo, Matt and Ruben, along with a few other guys."
Next weekend Thomas will make his final official visit to Alabama. Upon his return, the Rivals100 member will mull over his decision for a couple days and then make his final choice on National Signing Day.
What are some of the factors that will determine his final destination?
"I'll look at the coaching, current program and how they are doing," he said. "I don't think distance is that big of a deal as I can always come home, so that's not a big factor."
 4 years ago '04        #2683
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 rfessler1 said:
this video got me hyped all over again. no doubt 2013 seminoles are the best college football team of all time!

maaaaaan..
 4 years ago '05        #2684
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,927 | Props total: 6756 6756
warchant so full of sh*t.....thomas is a cane
 4 years ago '07        #2685
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,496 | Props total: 1129 1129
Thank you Junior G that's why I rock with you Lol

Listen to newberg he knows his stuff and has good info given to him. His connections top notch

E
Warchant is about subscriptions
 4 years ago '11        #2686
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,627 | Props total: 488 488
I dont think anybody thought we was getting Chad. Yall better hope he focus on football instead of trying to be the next mike will...lol

And I think Josh Newberg get his info directly from the coaches. He said something last nsd that got me thinkung he get his sh*t from jimbo himself
 4 years ago '08        #2687
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1727 1727
everyone knows warchant is a hack jounalism site run by the worst fsu fan of all time.

reeeeeally could use nnandi or mcdowell. both really. thank god we got frederick jones to fill in for jernigan im hearin feathersome, wideman, and aurthur williams may not qualify. we got lucky last year and managed to get em all in, but thats kinda rare. could still happen though

just a crazy feeling but after that visit, and seein how lsu blew it at the ua game, i really think we can snag dupre. when jameis leaves, he knows jimbo is gonna have another 1st rounder throwin to him at fsu. not so much back in the bayou. bring em in brew!
 4 years ago '08        #2688
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
also kinda like humph to still rock with us. hes tight with dupre, and our track is legit. just seems like one of those guys that loves to surprise people. maybe. guess we'll see soon enough!
 4 years ago '11        #2689
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 12 12
Man, I think we get Dupre. I think he heart is at FSU and has been for awhile, and in it will be too much to overcome for any other team. I think Humphrey goes to 'Bama.
 4 years ago '08        #2690
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,541 | Props total: 1918 1918
Fess you're One optimistic Nole lol

I don't think we get anybody we don't already. Feel like we're getting. I think distance will be a factor for McDowell. Nnadi has been plugged in with Tech for a minute. Dupre is more of a Famous fan then a Miles fan. He understands that Winny will be gone soon though.Pruitt leaving will ultimately be a factor in Humph decision. I do think JC will pull a fast one on his gay a.ss pops though. And I like Javon Harrison on NSD though.

But I'm sure I'm wrong
 4 years ago '11        #2691
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 12 12
2014 Recruiting Class Predictions

Noles247 Staff
21 minutes ago
Comments:2
Add a comment

A look at how Noles247.com's Josh Newberg and Chris Nee expect Florida State's class to finish out.
[IMG]

Top Targets

Five-star DE Lorenzo Carter – Norcross (Ga.)
Details: Carter has taken his time with the process and invested a great deal of time in evaluating his options. During his recruitment, schools such as Alabama, Florida, and most recently Georgia have been considered the favorites. He will have taken official visits to Florida, Florida State, Georgia, and LSU before deciding.
Josh Newberg’s Prediction: Georgia (70%) - I've felt Carter was headed to Georgia for the last couple months. Florida State made up a lot of ground and I think they come in second for the Peach State prospect.
Chris Nee’s Prediction: Georgia (60%) – In the end, I think the home state team wins out for Carter. The final visit will help Georgia seal a victory in a race they have led for some time.
Five-star CB Marlon Humphrey – Hoover (Ala.)
Details: Humphrey, an Alabama legacy, has considered a number of schools throughout his recruitment but the main two in the discussion have always been Alabama and Florida State. The Seminoles have made football and track a priority with Humphrey. Humphrey had a long-standing relationship with former defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt, who had ties to Humphrey’s high school.
J.N. Prediction: Alabama (55%) - This one is a lot closer than people realize. The loss of Pruitt didn't have the impact that some were insinuating. I'm told this will be a very tough decision for Humphrey, but in the end it looks like Bama.
C.N. Prediction: Alabama (70%) – I’ve always thought it was going to be Alabama. When Pruitt departed FSU, that sealed it for me. FSU hung around due to the track program being appealing, but it didn't matter in the end.
Five-star WR Malachi Dupre – New Orleans (La.) John Curtis
Details: Dupre has long been considered likely to stay in-state, but five officials over a little more than two weeks leading up to National Signing Day has led to some uneasiness for the Bayou Bengals. Dupre checked out Alabama, Florida State, LSU, Ole Miss, and UCLA before he will announce his decision.
J.N. Prediction: Florida State (52%) - This is a really close battle. I'm picking Florida State to edge out LSU on Signing Day. Getting the entire Dupre family on campus for the official visit was huge for the 'Noles. In order to steal a kid from the hometown team, you must have the support of the entire family.
C.N. Prediction: LSU (51%) – Florida State has made a great charge for Dupre down the stretch, but he decides to stay in-state.
Five-star DE Chad Thomas – Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington
Details: Thomas is a long-time Miami commitment who decided to take official visits to Alabama and Florida State over the two weekends leading up to National Signing Day.
J.N. Prediction: Miami (89%) - Not having the family on the visit was telling. I believe that if he was going to flip to Florida State, Thomas would have brought his parents along last weekend on his official visit to Tallahassee.
C.N. Prediction: Miami (70%) – ‘Canes retain a very important commitment. Early playing time combined with academic offerings in his desired major lead to him sticking with the local team.
Four-star DL Malik McDowell – Detroit (Mich.) Southfield
Details: Florida State has made a strong January run at McDowell. The Seminoles have thrust themselves into the conversation with long-time contenders such as Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State.
J.N. Prediction: Florida State (58%) - McDowell's father has long been known to be an Florida State fan. Getting his mom on campus for the official visit is what turned this recruitment. the 'Noles needed to win mom over in order to pull McDowell out of Michigan and they did that last weekend.
C.N. Prediction: Michigan State (60%) – McDowell decides to stay home for college and play for the Rose Bowl Champions.
Four-star WR Ermon Lane – Homestead (Fla.)
Details: The former Florida commitment will take just one official visit, to Florida State. He hasn’t mentioned interest or consideration of any other schools.
J.N. Prediction: Florida State (97%) - Lane has been Florida State bound for the last 4 or 5 weeks. His only official visit is to Florida State and it will come just days before Signing Day.
C.N. Prediction: Florida State (99%) – Been a done deal since Dalvin Cook committed.
Four-star OT Roderick Johnson - Florissant (Mo.) Hazelwood Central
Details: A long-time lean to the Seminoles, the only other school in the picture with Johnson is Ohio State.
J.N. Prediction: Florida State (90%) - The 'Noles have been the only team in the picture for months now. It's a bit surprising he didn't announce earlier. I still have a good feeling it will be Florida State on Signing Day.
C.N. Prediction: Florida State (98%) – Long-time lean wanted his day.
Four-star DT Derrick Nnadi – Virginia Beach (Va.) Ocean Lakes
Details: Nnadi has considered Florida State, Ohio State, Penn State, Virginia, and Virginia Tech. The top two are considered Florida State and Virginia Tech.
J.N. Prediction: Florida State (80%) - I got Florida State over Virginia Tech. Early playing time is available and Nnadi has a very good relationship with FSU defensive tackles coach Odell Haggins.
C.N. Prediction: Florida State (60%) – FSU wins a tight battle upsetting the local school. Odell Haggins has done a great job recruiting him and Timmy Jernigan's success was a selling point.
Four-star DB J.C. Jackson – Immokalee (Fla.)
Details: Jackson is a former Florida State commitment who is committed to Florida at this time. Down the stretch, he has heavily considered the three in-state schools – Florida, Florida State, and Miami.
J.N. Prediction: Florida State (51%) - This prediction hinges on whether or not J.C Jackson takes his official visit to Florida State this weekend. As of Monday evening, I'm hearing the visit is on. If he makes the visit, he signs with FSU.
C.N. Prediction: Florida State (51%) – The percentage would be higher if the visit was 100% locked in. I believe that if he visits this weekend, he signs with FSU.
Four-star ATH Javon Harrison – Lakeland (Fla.) Kathleen
Details: A long-time Virginia Tech commitment who considered Florida and Florida State down the stretch. The Seminoles are interested in him as a wide receiver.
J.N. Prediction: Virginia Tech (60%) - Florida State went from having no contact with Harrison just three months ago to possibly flipping the four-star wide receiver from a team he's been committed to for well over a year. I see the 'Noles coming up just short on Signing Day.
C.N. Prediction: Florida State (55%) – Tough kid to read, but I believe Harrison opts to stay closer to home and join FSU’s impressive wide receiver haul.
Four-star OT Frank Ragnow – Chanhassen (Minn.)
Details: A long-time target for the Seminoles who finished his official visits in December. His top three consists of Arkansas, Florida State, and Minnesota.
J.N. Prediction: Minnesota (70%) - Flirted with Florida State for a while, but it looks like the 'Noles 2014 offensive line class will be full by the time Ragnow decides.
C.N. Prediction: Minnesota (70%) – Gophers positive season helped Ragnow decide to stay closer to home.
Four-star OT Derrick Kelly – Havana (Fla.) East Gadsden
Details: Kelly, a former Kentucky commitment, drew a great deal of major interest over the final months of the process. He took official visits to Florida, South Florida, and LSU. He is also considering Florida State, Georgia, and South Carolina.
J.N. Prediction: LSU (60%) - The Gators are making a late push for Kelly. I see them finishing second to the Tigers. Florida State would be in the mix, but they don't have room for Kelly as it stands right now.
C.N. Prediction: LSU (55%) – A victim of space at FSU. If the Seminoles had pushed harder throughout the final month, he’d likely be a Seminole. A last minute offer that he can commit to could make things interesting.
Three-star ATH Myles Autry – Norcross (Ga.)
Details: Autry is a prospect Florida State has shown lukewarm interest in down the stretch. The Seminoles were in the picture along with Florida and Georgia Tech. His brother is a currently player for the Yellow Jackets.
J.N. Prediction: Georgia Tech (55%) - The Gators have come on strong since they've decided to go to more of a spread offense. Autry has a brother that plays at Georgia Tech and that's where I see him going.
C.N. Prediction: Georgia Tech (60%) – Not convinced FSU is a real option for Autry at this point. He may potentially end up being an academic casualty regardless of who he ends up signing with.

Committed, but could flip

Four-star QB/ATH Treon Harris – Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington
Details: Harris has been committed to Florida State since July. Harris recently decided to take official visits to Auburn, Florida, and Miami. The main contender for his services is considered Florida.
J.N. Prediction: Florida State (75%) - According to several sources, Harris remains solid to FSU after visits to Florida and Auburn in consecutive weeks.
C.N. Prediction: Florida State (60%) – Harris honors his original pledge, despite interest in the Gators.
Four-star DL Dexter Wideman – Saluda (S.C.)
Details: Wideman made a surprising commitment to Florida State over the summer. He chose Florida State over South Carolina. The Gamecocks have never stopped pursuing.
J.N. Prediction: Florida State (61%) - It looked like South Carolina was going to flip the Florida State commit. I thought a flip could come on his official visit to South Carolina. Florida State weathered that storm and will host Wideman on an official visit this weekend to solidify his commitment.
C.N. Prediction: South Carolina (55%) – A month ago a flip seemed almost certain. The fact it didn't happen yet is surprising, but in the end local pressure weighs too heavily on Wideman who opts to stay closer to home.
Three-star ATH JoJo Robinson – Miami (Fla.) Northwestern
Details: A long-time Florida State commitment who slid down the board as better commitments came in for the Seminoles. With FSU’s interest faded, Robinson gave attention to Arkansas, Auburn, South Florida, and TCU.
J.N. Prediction: Arkansas (55%) - It will be either Arkansas or USF for Robinson. He will not sign with FSU.
C.N. Prediction: Arkansas (75%) – Razorbacks have done a good job. FSU wasn’t a real option down the stretch.
Three-star WR C.J. Worton – Homestead (Fla.) South Dade
Details: Worton is a long-time Florida State commitment who originally committed to James Coley, before he departed for Miami after the 2012 season. Worton has entertained overtures from numerous schools and taken visits to West Virginia and Florida.
J.N. Prediction: Florida (60%) - The lure of playing alongside your brother puts UCF in the mix for Worton, who's brother had a big junior year at UCF this season. However, it seems Florida has more momentum as we head to the finish line.
C.N. Prediction: Florida (60%) – FSU filled their needs at wide receiver without needing Worton. He was a commitment to a previous regime and got recruited over.

Solidly Committed

Five-star WR Travis Rudolph – West Palm Beach (Fla.) Cardinal Newman
Four-star OLB Jacob Pugh – Tallahassee (Fla.) Godby
Four-star DT Demarcus Christmas – Bradenton (Fla.) Manatee
Four-star ILB Delvin Purifoy – Pensacola (Fla.) Catholic
Four-star OT Chad Mavety – Garden City (N.Y.) Nassau C.C.
Four-star QB JJ Cosentino – Pittsburgh (Pa.) Central Catholic
Four-star TE Mavin Saunders – Houston (Texas) The Kinkaid School
Four-star TE Ryan Izzo – Highland Lakes (N.J.) Pope John XXIII
Three-star OG Corey Martinez – Tampa (Fla.) Tampa Catholic
Three-star SDE Rick Leonard – Middletown (Md.)
Three-star OC Alec Eberle – Mechanicsville (Va.) Atlee
Three-star SDE Blake McClain – Jacksonville (Fla.) Sandalwood
Three-star RB Jonathan Vickers – Tallahassee (Fla.) North Florida Christian
Three-star OT Brock Ruble – Hyattsville (Md.) DeMatha
Three-star DB Malique Jackson – Jesup (Ga.) Wayne County
Three-star DT Adam Torres – Lake Mary (Fla.)
Three-star OT Ethan Frith – Summit (Miss.) North Pike
Three-star DT Arthur Williams – Fayetteville (N.C.) E.E. Smith
Three-star DT Fredrick Jones – Miami (Fla.) Central

Already Enrolled

Five-star RB Dalvin Cook – Miami (Fla.) Miami Central
Four-star ILB Kain Daub – Jacksonville (Fla.) Sandalwood
Four-star DB Trey Marshall – Lake City (Fla.) Columbia
Four-star OG Kareem Are – Fort Scott (Kansas) C.C.
Two-star LS Stephen Gabbard – Tallahassee (Fla.) Godby
 4 years ago '05        #2692
space
space
i think the only thing LSU and Bama got for Dupre and Humphrey are the home factors or else they'd be 100% Noles....gonna be a tough pull to get either one....
 4 years ago '08        #2693
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
whooooa

if newberg is right?!?!?

4 years ago '05        #2694
space
space
listen to your brothers Malachi

Dupre's father recaps his official

Chris Nee
8 hours ago

Comments:39
Add a comment
New Orleans (La.) John Curtis five-star wide receiver Malachi Dupre took his third of five official visits over the weekend when he traveled to Florida State. His father, Mike Dupre, shared his thoughts on the visit on Monday evening.

Malachi Dupre
“He did have a really good time,” Mike Dupre said.

Dupre was hosted by the winner of this year’s Heisman Trophy, quarterback Jameis Winston.

“(Quarterback) Jameis (Winston) was his host. He loves Jameis,” Dupre said. “He says Jameis is such a nice guy, you know. Just a special type of guy. (Malachi) just loved him.”

The elder Dupre shared some of what stood out on the visit.

“(Head) Coach (Jimbo) Fisher's pro-style offense and his success over the last ten years, just dealing with college players,” Dupre said. “I think he said 9 out of his last 10 quarterbacks get drafted I want to say. He has a list of all the receivers he's coached. He has an impressive resume.

Fisher had a clear message for both the player and his family.

“He was telling us, 'you have a business decision to make, Malachi.' He said, 'look at who you think is going to position you the best for your future.',” Dupre said. “He said 'I feel Florida State is the best business decision you could make.'”

FSU was pitching the idea of Dupre coming in to replace an ultra-productive wide receiver who is now on his way to the NFL.

“They said since Kelvin Benjamin is gone, they don't have that guy outside anymore,” Dupre said. “You know they're selling that big.”

Dupre was accompanied on the visit by his parents and his brothers. According to Mike Dupre, his other two sons were definitely convinced about Florida State being the right place for their talented sibling.

“His brothers normally have a different opinion than we have. To be honest with you, they love Florida State,” Dupre said. “I said, 'if it was you two, y'all would've committed, but they don't want y'all'. They love Florida State.”

Dupre will now head to Ole Miss and UCLA for official visits before making a decision on National Signing Day. He has previously visited Alabama and LSU. Those four schools, along with Florida State, make up his list of finalists. Malachi’s father shared how they will approach the huge decision in just another eight days.

“We have been kind of briefing over a few things. My whole thing is, I wanted him to see these schools and he has to be the one to be the one who goes to practice and sleeps in the dorms, so ultimately, it's going to be his decision,” Dupre said.

247Sports.com ranks Dupre as the No. 30 prospect in the nation and No. 3 wide receiver. He is considered the No. 5 prospect from Louisiana.
 4 years ago '08        #2695
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,091 | Props total: 169 169
Lane, Rudolph and Dupree? NCAA wouldn't allow that sh*t. With Kermit and Bobo still here.

Man whatever QB Jimbo puts back there would put up stupid a.ss numbers.
 4 years ago '08        #2696
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,091 | Props total: 169 169
I seen this interview with Marlon Humphrey. He said all his life he's been known as Bobby's son. He said when he goes to college he wants to be known as Marlon and wants to make his own legacy, I'm not ruling us out on the young dude
 4 years ago '08        #2697
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
make it happen hair island!!!!!
 4 years ago '09        #2698
ylowell 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
Three-star wide receiver C.J. Worton and the Florida State Seminoles have appeared to have been distancing themselves from each other for weeks.

On Tuesday, Worton made it official and decommitted.

Worton has been committed to Florida State since August but has been flirting with other schools and taking official visits, most recently to the Florida Gators last weekend.
 4 years ago '05        #2699
space
space
we pulled his offer......he didnt decommit sh*t
 4 years ago '08        #2700
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,541 | Props total: 1918 1918
Basically. Won't be missed

Bruh...If we pull either Humph or Dupre, I think the other will come aboard too. Still not buying it though.Why would Dupre come here and have to compete with two WR's arguably better than him when LSU just lost both their star wideouts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Picture of Lil Peep laid up in that coffin like a OG. (RIP)
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Multiple women accuse Porn Legend Ron Jeremy of sexual assault
141 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 7 - NEBRASKAN ASSASSIN NIKKO JENKINS GETS THE DEATH PENALTY
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
A visual History of The Rock in WWE Games! (1998-2017)
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bambino Gold Body Finally Found......R.I.P.
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GameStop 2017 Black Friday Deals
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy slaps ya girls ass, what ya gonna do?
76 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside RZA warned Big Twins of Infamous Mobb to leave LA after Tupac & Suge Kn..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy