Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #2661
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,754 | Props total: 360 360
Didnt like the way this happened but im not worried either. Fisher is the nucleus. He'll find someone good just like he did Stoops, Pruitt and the rest of the staff. Not worried about the class either. Call me an optimist ;)
 3 years ago '05        #2662
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
enjoy the leftovers like richt you georgia f*gs.....we got rings with em yall will remain losers
 3 years ago '05        #2663
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
some names popped up that I like

Lorenzo Ward from South Carolina
T-Rob from UFag
Corey Raymond from LSU
Pat Narduzzi from Mich St
 3 years ago '05        #2664
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
wow he didnt even tell his players he left? he like a deadbeat dad straight pus*y man.....

like demarcus walker who was goin to bama but left bama n came here because of pruitt.....smh pruitt a coward im glad he gone.....
 3 years ago '05        #2665
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,754 | Props total: 360 360
Corey Raymond
 01-15-2014, 09:46 AM         #2666
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I h8 that he left too. At the same time, this may help us in recruiting. Yeah we may lose players that he recruited. But if you were a high school recruit and this man has tried to recruit you to bama, fsu, and uga, you're probably going to tune him out after a while because he's shown that he'll leave your a$$ right there.lol Either way, I think when we get a new DC, it gives us an excuse to drop dead weight in the recruiting class, and it opens up names that we were never in on, just like when Pruitt was first hired. Coming off of a national championship, you can trust and believe that there are still top notch players that want to be in Tallahassee, even if said players may be committed to another school. Recruiting is a crazy game, and is never over until that name is on the dotted line. Now if we promote from within, that theory could be out the window. At the end of the day, I know FSU will be fine but you never know; this class could see a boost if things fall just right.
 3 years ago '08        #2667
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
The good thing about it is that our class is basically full. Get Lane, Rod Johnson, and JC and then get the f*ck outta doge.
 3 years ago '08        #2668
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
That sh*t about him fu*king around wasn't no rumor at all. His fiance caught him at Level 8 in Tallahassee a couple of times with a chick who was still in college. The line was drawn when he tried to get ol girl a job in the Booster department and they almost went for it. His fiance found out that she was getting the job and sh*t hit the fan. He told Jimbo that everything was going to be worked out and the next day he was gone.
 3 years ago '08        #2669
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
That sh*t about him fu*king around wasn't no rumor at all. His fiance caught him at Level 8 in Tallahassee a couple of times with a chick who was still in college. The line was drawn when he tried to get ol girl a job in the Booster department and they almost went for it. His fiance found out that she was getting the job and sh*t hit the fan. He told Jimbo that everything was going to be worked out and the next day he was gone.
where r u hearin this from?
 3 years ago '08        #2670
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 rfessler1 said:
where r u hearin this from?
Rondo aint the only n*gga with sources
 3 years ago '04        #2671
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
@Ballou1010xl: Good luck to Jeremy "Petrino Jr." Pruitt! Noles wouldn't have won the Natty without you. #FSU

Guess it's true about the rumors
 3 years ago '09        #2672
ylowell 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
What's up with Treon? Is he a Nole or what?
 3 years ago '05        #2673
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
yea he a nole lol
 3 years ago '04        #2674
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
yea he a nole lol

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #2675
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 UnFaZeD said:

[pic - click to view]

that pic old as sh*t lolllll....way before he was even a nole
 3 years ago '11        #2676
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
How do you post pics and video links?????
 3 years ago '05        #2677
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
for picture click on the mountain lil pic with a yellow sky and put the picture link/url in

for video just copy and paste a link
 3 years ago '11        #2678
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
I've learned that Immokalee 4-star DB JC Jackson spoke to the Florida State staff the night that Jeremy Pruitt took the UGA job and Jackson was unfazed by the move. I'm told he just kind of brushed it off and didn't have much of a reaction.
Shortly after the Under Armour Game I Crystal Ball'd Jackson to FSU. Based on what I've learned post-Pruitt, I will not be changing my prediction.
On Sunday I noted in Recruiting Scoop that Jackson had talked to Pruitt about moving his FSU official visit to January 31st. I'm told that is still the plan and it should be finalized shortly. This means JC Jackson and Ermon Lane will visit the same weekend. I'm also told Dalvin Cook will be hosting them.
When dealing with Immokalee kids nothing is ever uneventful, but for now I fully expect Jackson to be in FSU's class.

3 years ago '05        #2679
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 20 20
Pruitt is engaged to a 23 year-old. Word is he was messing with a secretary in the AD and at least one cheerleader. They say his fiancée found out and wanted out of Tallahassee. I'm not sure about the last part though but I live in Alabama and Pruitt was doing this type of stuff in Tuscaloosa too. The crazy thing is FSU gave his a fiancé a job when they moved down there.
 3 years ago '06        #2680
kpdawg2006 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,707 | Props total: 35 35
Pruitt is a fool..Mark Richt gonna get fired, n then he gonna be looking for a job in 2015
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
196 comments
2 days ago