Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #2641
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 mester said:
Pugh,Daub, Purifoy, McClain, Marshall.. He was recruiting Adoree, Lorenzo Carter and Marlon

We good.... Def not worried

Edit: And webster but he just said he's no longer considering us
Yea. We good. Humphrey and Adoree are no gos but I'm fine with that. Brewster is after JC Jackson and Lane. Those are the 2 we were expecting, but we pretty much done in bama for a while. There's nobody that will be able to recruit bama like the former hoover coach but I'm good with us raping and pillaging Miami for our talent. We will probably promote sunseri to DC and go after someone that can help us recruit possibly out West.
 3 years ago '05        #2642
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
most n*ggaz is committin to jimbo not secondary coach jermey pruitt.....yea we out for humphrey but who the fu*k cares...we still loaded like a muhfu*ka n we are FLORIDA fu*kIN STATE.....

id like to get Lorenzo Ward from South Carolina
 3 years ago '05        #2643
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n fu*k them ho a.ss recruits who x'in us out now....we dont want you pussies believe me i want players that come to FSU for FSU
 01-14-2014, 05:32 PM         #2644
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jalen Ramsey posted this on his Instagram today in reference to Pruitt leavin:

jlr_loco_ochoWho wanna doubt the squad?... Fugg him, we BALL.. It don't matter who coachin us! Just better hope we don't play him! We NFZ regardless @outlaw_tony @beebo42 @mwhite_27 @darby_ronald @pjwilliams_26 @onethunter @nateandrews6 #PromiseIWillNeverStopGoingIn
 3 years ago '05        #2645
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
HAAAAAA GET EM JALEN HE BETRAYED YOU MY n*gga BUT WE ALL GOT YOU.....OTF ONLY THE FAMILY AT FSU

[pic - click to view]

01-14-2014, 05:39 PM         #2646
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why he's leaving...SEC money

ESPN's Mark Schlabach reported Pruitt will be paid $850,000 annually at Georgia. His salary in 2013 at FSU was $500,000, but he was expected to receive a raise this offseason.
 3 years ago '05        #2647
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Pugh a flam a.ss n*gga man....talkin bout 90% committed right n*gga.....get da fu*k out then....you 100% or you not.....period...
 3 years ago '05        #2648
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
fu*k wit us or get fu*ked over
 3 years ago '11        #2649
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 154 154
Some dude on 1 of the canes board said jc jackson pops said it was over for us getting jc
 3 years ago '08        #2650
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Then f*ck JC too!!! n*ggas need to understand- we a machine. We gon eat regardless, and JC Jackson aint gonna change that. Whether it's Mark Stoops, Pruitt, whoever. None of these coaches are geniuses that can't be replaced, and infectious personalities come a dime-a-dozen.
 3 years ago '04        #2651
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
 TJ7 said:
This is why he's leaving...SEC money

ESPN's Mark Schlabach reported Pruitt will be paid $850,000 annually at Georgia. His salary in 2013 at FSU was $500,000, but he was expected to receive a raise this offseason.
TomahawkNation.com ‏@TomahawkNation
Others now also reporting what we said: FSU did not get outbid for Pruitt and this was not about money.
 3 years ago '08        #2652
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Don't trust sh*t you see on a Canes board. Them n*ggas think they can sign anyone. JC is following Ermon Lane. At the end of the day that was a ho move by Pruitt. He didn't tell nobody at FSU. HE got on a plane to Athens and never came back. Didn't tell his players, coaches nobody. Jimbo and the players found out the same way we did. It wasn't about Moneymoney because we matches UGA's offer (which would actually be more money because Florida doesn't have state tax) but he bounced anyway. It's bound to reveal itself but it is what it is.

Thing about it is this, Jimbo is a great talent evaluator no school was looking at Pruitt but Jimbo and I'm sure just like he found Pruitt he'll find another great DC. It is what it is and one monkey don't stop no show.
 3 years ago '13        #2653
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 363 363
I'm highly pissed he just up and left for the UGA DC job. He didn't get a raise when he took that job cause we matched his salary, he simply took it to be around his old college roommate. Doesn't he know Richt as much as I love Mark Richt for his years with us, is on the hot seat every year and one big game from getting the axe and if he gets axed, so do you! Idiotic move IMO because if he had another good year at FSU, he had a HC job under wraps next year hands down. Not only did he screw us and our momentum we had going towards signing day, he'll cost us recruits by them following him or by him not being here. I hope we somehow land a big name or just promote Sal to DC and just getting good DB coach. I mean we all suspected to leave after next yr if Kirby left Bama or he gotta HC opportunity, but he did Jimbo wrong 3 weeks from signing day, smh. Great way to show your loyalty to someone that took a chance on you, a guy who was just a HS coach a few yrs before to be a major BCS conference DC. Maybe Nick has another protegŤ we can have over in T-Town. This mean no Humphrey for us, no Adoreť, and we might lose a few others. I thought we might go this year without losing a coach but something told me last night don't get too excited about this class cause I had a feeling we were about to get screwed and boy was I right.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 01-14-2014 at 11:05 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #2654
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Don't trust sh*t you see on a Canes board.Them n*ggas think they can sign anyone. JC is following Ermon Lane. At the end of the day that was a ho move by Pruitt. He didn't tell nobody at FSU. HE got on a plane to Athens and never came back. Didn't tell his players, coaches nobody. Jimbo and the players found out the same way we did. It wasn't about Moneymoney because we matches UGA's offer (which would actually be more money because Florida doesn't have state tax) but he bounced anyway. It's bound to reveal itself but it is what it is.

Thing about it is this, Jimbo is a great talent evaluator no school was looking at Pruitt but Jimbo and I'm sure just like he found Pruitt he'll find another great DC. It is what it is and one monkey don't stop no show.
I thought I was the only person who peep.. Ima give the bx canes some credit they prolly the most level headed fans of um I seen when they not trolling on purpose

And fu*k Pruitt.. I aint gonna lie I feel disrespected by dude

Last edited by mester; 01-14-2014 at 11:20 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #2655
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
the rumor i'm seeing on twitter is that Pruitt's wife basically forced him to get out of Tallahassee cuz he couldn't keep his d!ck in his pants while he was there
 3 years ago '10        #2656
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 UnFaZeD said:
the rumor i'm seeing on twitter is that Pruitt's wife basically forced him to get out of Tallahassee cuz he couldn't keep his d!ck in his pants while he was there

For real? FSU got some hot bi*ches...can't blame him. Either way FUK HIM! He won't be successful at UGA...watch. That punkass inherited talent and got to work with talent under Jimbo. At UGA he will stuggle bc they got nobody as a coach or player.
 3 years ago '11        #2657
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Yea some dude I seen on twitter hinting towards that... Now I feel disrespected by Pruitt wife lol
 3 years ago '08        #2658
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
B*tch please. A cheater go cheat no matter where he at. It's not like there arent coeds in Athens. To be honest, I think it has something to do with his relationship with Jimbo.
 3 years ago '08        #2659
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 UnFaZeD said:
cause they dont have hot broads in athens?

this might be for the best if thats true. that kinda drama is definitely gonna be a problem when wife starts screwin around too. think hes gonna be focused then? reap what you sow for real.

still, no way of knowing if thats even the case so im not gonna act like it is. its funny cause i thought for sure fisher was gone, but never woulda seen pruitt leavin. gotta be grateful for what he did in 1 year though. i guess. ahh hell i cant even front. guy screwed us and he knows it. coulda at least waited till signing day.

jimbo has been absolutely nailing these hires, so im not worried, just sucks we are gonna lose out on a lotta recruits this class. all that work just to do this

bye bye humph and carter
 3 years ago '08        #2660
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
I'll take solace in the fact that I never believed we were gonna get Humph anyhow. As long a we dont lose anybody and we pull JC I'll be content. As far as losing Pruitts coaching prowess.. I mean.. We ran completely different systems from the one Stoops had and was equally efficient. I think our athletes make these coordinators look good and not the other way around.
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
176 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy