70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (3 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

01-13-2014, 08:25 AM         #2621
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marquez White to play basketball

Tim Linafelt

Marquez White won't be taking time to rest after winning a national championship with Florida State's football team.

White, a freshman defensive back who had 12 tackles and an interception, will play this season for Florida State's basketball team, the Osceola has learned.

White, who stands 6-foot, 171 pounds is expected to begin practicing next week.

A native of Dothan, Ala., White starred as a two-sport athlete at Northview High School. As a senior, he averaged 19.3 points, 10.3 rebounds and 4.5 a.ssists per game. He was visited as a recruit by FSU coach Leonard Hamilton.

White on Thursday posted a photo of himself in a basketball uniform on social media.

Florida State (10-4, 1-1 ACC) hosts Maryland on Sunday.
 01-13-2014, 08:28 AM         #2622
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love is the reason for the f!ght

Chris Nee

Florida State’s National Championship victory marked the final game for 15 scholarship seniors. After the final whistle, head coach Jimbo Fisher was quick to thank the group for their contribution to Florida State football.

“This team, these players, what we've went through the last three, four years, losing 11 guys in the draft, six new coaches but these guys believed and kept going. And I want to say a special thank you to this senior group,” Fisher said after winning the National Championship. “This is the group when I went to recruit them as a first time head coach who never had anything out there and they believed in me and this staff to come here and believe the dream which we were telling them we had an opportunity to do.

“This group is an unbelievable group, not only because of how it plays, but how it affects everybody on the team with their attitudes, their abilities,” Fisher added. “They make everybody better. It's a group that will always be remembered in my heart, I promise.”

The group included fifth-year seniors such as center Bryan Stork and defensive tackle Jacobbi McDaniel. McDaniel, whose career was up-and-down and included a horrific ankle injury, reflected on his time at Florida State ending with a crystal ball after the final whistle.

“It means a lot,” McDaniel said. “Everything that I went through, I guess I went through it for a reason. To end my college career like this is a blessing. No regrets. I went out on a high note.”

Those sentiments were echoed by fourth-year senior Kenny Shaw. He was part of a talented 2010 signing class that included crucial seniors such as defensive backs Lamarcus Joyner and Terrence Brooks as well as linebackers Telvin Smith and Christian Jones.

“It feels good,” Shaw said. “This is what we came in and wanted from the get-go. What better way to go out than a championship.”

Both veterans remember where things began.

McDaniel still remembers the end of his first season, in 2009, when he played as a true freshman and the Seminoles finished 7-6. Despite those mediocre results, Florida State’s ability to turn it around four years later, go 14-0, and win the school’s third National Championship didn’t come as a shock to him.

“I always believed in the coaching staff,” McDaniel said. “When Coach Fisher took over, he took this program to another level. He took it to the next level, where it used to be. Guys bought in as a unit. We came together as a team and we did it all.”

Shaw, whose first season was 2010 when the Seminoles went 10-4, said that the younger guys on the team are now part of an established winning environment.

“It is great for the younger guys to see situations like this, because you don’t want to experience the lowest levels,” Shaw said. “We solidified Florida State as an elite program again.

“I think we showed that it is about getting the job done,” Shaw added. “It is about the team and the goal.”

Both believe they are leaving a program in a much better state than they found it.

Both also believe that 2013 was just the start of good things to come.

“There is a bright future for this program,” McDaniel said. “These coaches know how to coach and recruit. They get guys who love to compete and who love to win.”

Before wrapping up, McDaniel scanned the locker room looking at his now former teammates. He had just one thing left to say.

“Them guys love one another,” McDaniel said. “Love is the reason for the f!ght.”
 3 years ago '05        #2623
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #2624
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 booker20 said:
So you think we have a shot at landed Dupree even after we land Lane? This would probably be our best class of all time. If Dupree, Lane, Jackson, Roderick Johnson, and Marlon Brown all commit. Yes, we've had some good classes but these kids are all on track to qualify.
Even with Rudolph and Lane coming I still think we have a shot at Dupree. Jojo will probably get dropped. It's a reason the staff isn't going all in on Harrison and the reason they stopped recruiting Sousa after he flipped. They are more confident then most realize. The bond that he and Humphrey have is crazy.

For example the Miami game when Humphrey is coming with his fam, he offered to meet up with Dupree when his travel plans fell through so he could ride with him to the game. Even with Dupree living close to LSU I think he's only been to two LSU games all season, Auburn and Alabama. They always say follow the visits and nothing that Dupree has done in regards to visits leads me to believe he's an LSU lock and if its not LSU it's Florida State.
 3 years ago '08        #2625
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 rfessler1 said:
if nnadi, carter, pettway or mcdowell want in then its goodbye to frederick jones, torres, and maybe even mclain.

only guys we should keep are...

wideman (gonna flip anyways)
rick leonard
maybe aurthur williams

d-line has me nervous. NLS is no jernigan. and whos behind him????

i guess we'll see how it works out but either way its good news if they can take their top recruit.

LOL Fess you always the most paranoid in regards to recruiting lol.

There's nobody in the nation that will ever replace Jernigan so that comparison is unfair to anybody on the roster or any recruit FSU could possibly bring in. Goldman is going to be a stud next season. What people don't realize is that Goldman played a big part in Jernigan's success. Eddie commanded a double team and when he got it he was able to hold his position and not be pushed back. When you give any DLineman a one on one matchup they should be able to take advantage of it Timmy was just able to exploit it to another level. Justin Shanks is starting to get in shape, NLS is going to be solid, I think Keith Bryant is going to be a monster eventually and Derrick Mitchell will be solid as well.

I'm hearing that Frederick Jones is willing to take a gray shirt that would help with the numbers. Christmas is going to be a stud. And I still have no clue why n*ggas is sleeping on Torres. He was hurt most of this season and wasn't really able to contribute so he doesn't have big snaps but he is a solid player
 3 years ago '04        #2626
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
yall see them two Gator commitments beefing with each other on twitter?? sh*t is HILARIOUS and random as fu*k.
 3 years ago '05        #2627
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
^^^^ yea Willis got Clark shook, he bout to decommit

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #2628
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,500 | Props total: 1886 1886
 MRS. RONDO said:

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #2629
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 259 259
 MRS. RONDO said:

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #2630
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,514 | Props total: 364 364
 MRS. RONDO said:

[pic - click to view]

It's great to be a 4&8er lol! Gotta love those Gates recruits. This is why their program sucks. They rather f!ght over a number than get to know their own future teammate and building relationships.
 3 years ago '08        #2631
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Jesus that team is a trainwreck lol. Talk about a lack of comradery .. I wonder why the Willis n*gga popped off like that though
 3 years ago '08        #2632
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 259 259
pruitt leaving for grrga

god just bring mickey back. no one else wants to stay
 3 years ago '08        #2633
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Smh. fu*k Pruitt.. Its the playets not the coach. We thugged with Stoops, he dipped and we thugged without him. Pruitt ain't no different.
 3 years ago '08        #2634
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Why make a lateral move though after what he's accomplished here?
 3 years ago '06        #2635
Special Edd 147 heat pts147
space
space
$22,845 | Props total: 2731 2731
CONGRATS TO YALL.. GOOD sh*t ENJOY IT AND DO IT AGAIN
 3 years ago '05        #2636
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,500 | Props total: 1886 1886
for what recruits was Pruitt the main recruiter? any significant potential losses?
 3 years ago '04        #2637
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 84 84
I'm guessing he would have gotten a few big names out of Bama since he was there for a while.. But it's whatever.. Like my dude said.. We gon do work with him or without him.. Wonder who they'll bring in now..
 3 years ago '05        #2638
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
just saw this too. don't make sense u just won national title. must be the $$.
 3 years ago '11        #2639
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
 MysticKJ said:
for what recruits was Pruitt the main recruiter? any significant potential losses?
Pugh,Daub, Purifoy, McClain, Marshall.. He was recruiting Adoree, Lorenzo Carter and Marlon

We good.... Def not worried

Edit: And webster but he just said he's no longer considering us

Last edited by mester; 01-14-2014 at 03:28 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #2640
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
Atleast we aint losing Big d!ck Brewster
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago