Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '11        #2601
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
 booker20 said:
You never know with Alabama booster club.
 3 years ago '08        #2602
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 booker20 said:
You never know with Alabama booster club.
Yeah, I'm sure that along with Pops' is going to play a major role. I just have good vibes from both him and Dupree. Either they both had the troll job of all time in recruiting or they both really want to be in Tallahassee.

It's the only school both of them have talked about publicly
 3 years ago '05        #2603
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
D-Line Recruiting Info Reply
Hey guys, thought I would pass this along. My dad is fishing with one of the a.ssistant coaches today. He said since we won Monday night they have turned down 3 of the top D line prospects in the country. He also said that the #1 D line recruit on their board has committed to the coaches, but is waiting to make it public, I'm a.ssuming on NSD. He wouldn't give the actual name obviously, but that has to make you feel good. Just thought I would pass that along.
 3 years ago '13        #2604
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 319 319
 MRS. RONDO said:
D-Line Recruiting Info Reply
Hey guys, thought I would pass this along. My dad is fishing with one of the a.ssistant coaches today. He said since we won Monday night they have turned down 3 of the top D line prospects in the country. He also said that the #1 D line recruit on their board has committed to the coaches, but is waiting to make it public, I'm a.ssuming on NSD. He wouldn't give the actual name obviously, but that has to make you feel good. Just thought I would pass that along.
Who do you all think they have said yes to and no to as far as commits? Here are the known recruits that I know we have on the board: Lorenzo Carter, DJ Pettway, Derrick Nnadi, Malik McDowell, and Kentavious Street. I think at this point I wouldn't think the would say yes or no to anyone because of what's all left on the board and since you build teams based on your lines. My guess would be they would say yes to Nnadi because he's the one I've heard about the most when it comes to recruiting. But I think we need to get the best recruits we can drop guys like Torres, Jones, etc.
 3 years ago '05        #2605
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
I think McDowell is our guy ....I know he's the highest on the board
 3 years ago '11        #2606
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
McDowell goes to school down the street for me. IDK the kid but I could go to his HS in noles gear to let him know wats up lol... I hope that info is accurate. Cantnever have enough dl/ol

Yall think treon flake on us? He got a couple offers recently and I heard he was gonna give auburn a look
 3 years ago '08        #2607
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 258 258
if nnadi, carter, pettway or mcdowell want in then its goodbye to frederick jones, torres, and maybe even mclain.

only guys we should keep are...

wideman (gonna flip anyways)
rick leonard
maybe aurthur williams

d-line has me nervous. NLS is no jernigan. and whos behind him????

i guess we'll see how it works out but either way its good news if they can take their top recruit.
 3 years ago '08        #2608
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 258 258
treon is all nole
 3 years ago '05        #2609
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
nah Treon a Nole.....them schools late as hell...he know loyalty n Jimbo rode was the 1st to ride with him and offer him a shot at QB......
 3 years ago '13        #2610
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Treon is 100% Nole. I've read on stuff all year how he felt disrespected that no one took him as a serious QB candidate and was recruiting him for that position but Jimbo and him and his dad appreciated that. So, his loyalty is to us. Plus, when he talks football it's nothing but FSU and he was one of our main recruiters for Cook, Lane, Rudolph, etc. That alone makes me say these officials are for fun and to get out of Miami. Lastly, he chose us because of the number of 1st rd QB's we have made since Jimbo has come to FSU and he and his father liked what he has done to get his QB's prepared for the NFL, as well as his work with Jaboo this yr. We don't have no worries when it comes to him.
 3 years ago '13        #2611
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
if nnadi, carter, pettway or mcdowell want in then its goodbye to frederick jones, torres, and maybe even mclain.

rick leonard
maybe aurthur williams

i guess we'll see how it works out but either way its good news if they can take their top recruit.
Fess, I agree with you. These D-Line prospects make me nervous a little too. Christmas is gonna be stud and so will Wideman (if he stays and qualifies). Leonard has the potential to be the next Germanator (Bjorn Werner) and McClain is solid prospect too. The rest I haven't been too impressed with. I say get all the big names we can get and drop Torres, Jones, Williams and whomever else there is. McDowell is a beast and I like Nnadi too. Carter will be a stud once you put 30lbs on him. I say get those guys and drop the low ends. We don't have time for those type of recruits anymore. We gotta get the best of the best that fit our system and movement we are moving towards. But, we do have Keith Bryant & Goldman but everyone else on the depth chart kinda scares me honestly.
 3 years ago '05        #2612
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yeah, I'm sure that along with Pops' is going to play a major role. I just have good vibes from both him and Dupree. Either they both had the troll job of all time in recruiting or they both really want to be in Tallahassee.

It's the only school both of them have talked about publicly
So you think we have a shot at landed Dupree even after we land Lane? This would probably be our best class of all time. If Dupree, Lane, Jackson, Roderick Johnson, and Marlon Brown all commit. Yes, we've had some good classes but these kids are all on track to qualify.
 3 years ago '05        #2613
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
i just cant see Dupre goin anywhere but LSU
 3 years ago '05        #2614
booker20 
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
i just cant see Dupre goin anywhere but LSU
I'm with you on this one but I also didn't think Speed Noil would leave either. For some reason the "insiders" are cooling on the Humphrey to FSU talk. Pops being a legacy at Bama puts us at a big disadvantage.
 3 years ago '05        #2615
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Speedy Noil decision didnt surprise me.....Dupre on the other hand I just can't see it.

I really think Humphrey wants to come to FSU, but is keeping it quiet for now. Bama's depth chart at corner is lookin weaker since they lost 2 dbs (flips) in the past couple weeks. that definitely helps them out I guess....... I can see a situation where we get everybody Humphrey, Dupre, Adoree Jackson, McDowell, Lane....I know wishful thinkin lol....Got 3 weeks until Signing Day let's see what happens.
 3 years ago '08        #2616
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Humphery mannn idk. I dont think he comes. If we got JC I'd be content. I dont think theres any chance we get Dupree, just don t see it. I'd like to land another elite DT though more than anything
 3 years ago '13        #2617
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
Speedy Noil decision didnt surprise me.....Dupre on the other hand I just can't see it.

I really think Humphrey wants to come to FSU, but is keeping it quiet for now. Bama's depth chart at corner is lookin weaker since they lost 2 dbs (flips) in the past couple weeks. that definitely helps them out I guess....... I can see a situation where we get everybody Humphrey, Dupre, Adoree Jackson, McDowell, Lane....I know wishful thinkin lol....Got 3 weeks until Signing Day let's see what happens.
I would love to see us land them all too. But, I think it's an even chance we get Humphrey or maybe 60/40 us. I think after reading the SBNation article and just other things he has said in the media, I think he likes FSU more because of the relationships he has with the coaches and athletes on both the track and football team. I know his pops is an UA legend & legacy but sometimes despite all that parents want what's best for their kids and makes them happy and if Marlon wants to go to FSU, I'm sure his dad would support it and would be there every week cheering him on. As far as Dupre, for some reason everyone has him as an LSU lock. I think his chances of going there are high because of depth chart and closeness to home but I think we have a higher chance of landing him than everyone gives us. Every interview he talks about FSU, on twitter he's talking FSU, and when he couldn't make it to the Clemson game, he went out of his way to call the coaching staff to let them know he couldn't make it and that he was looking forward to seeing them in person and how much he was interested in us. He might be trolling some, but I think we have a serious shot at him. Adoreé I hear he's still highly interested in us. But, I just gotta feeling like he's gonna stay out West. I just gotta feeling Oregon is where he's gonna call home. But him & Marlon's decision I think we will depend on track. Whomever provides their best chances to succeed in both sports will land them. It won't be a football only decision.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 01-12-2014 at 08:48 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #2618
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 84 84
KB let the cat out of the bag a couple of weeks ago on his INSTAGRAM about Cook and Harris being Noles.. Cook already committed now just waiting on Mr Harris..
 3 years ago '05        #2619
booker20 
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
KB let the cat out of the bag a couple of weeks ago on his INSTAGRAM about Cook and Harris being Noles.. Cook already committed now just waiting on Mr Harris..
Treon Harris is committed already... He's taking these visits for the experience. He's been one of our biggest recruiters.
 01-13-2014, 08:24 AM         #2620
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rfessler1 said:

rick leonard
maybe aurthur williams

I think Keith Bryant may be next in line in Jernigan's spot. NLS is good but I agree, he's no Jernigan. Keith was the only DT FSU signed last year, and I think they are confident in him. That being said, if I had my choice, I'd like to see us add Nnadi to this class if we could though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy