Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (4 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '04        #2601
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
@Ballou1010xl: Good luck to Jeremy "Petrino Jr." Pruitt! Noles wouldn't have won the Natty without you. #FSU

Guess it's true about the rumors
 4 years ago '09        #2602
ylowell 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
What's up with Treon? Is he a Nole or what?
 4 years ago '05        #2603
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,050 | Props total: 6948 6948
yea he a nole lol
 4 years ago '04        #2604
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
yea he a nole lol

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #2605
space
space
 UnFaZeD said:

[pic - click to view]

that pic old as sh*t lolllll....way before he was even a nole
 4 years ago '11        #2606
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
How do you post pics and video links?????
 4 years ago '05        #2607
space
space
for picture click on the mountain lil pic with a yellow sky and put the picture link/url in

for video just copy and paste a link
 4 years ago '11        #2608
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
I've learned that Immokalee 4-star DB JC Jackson spoke to the Florida State staff the night that Jeremy Pruitt took the UGA job and Jackson was unfazed by the move. I'm told he just kind of brushed it off and didn't have much of a reaction.
Shortly after the Under Armour Game I Crystal Ball'd Jackson to FSU. Based on what I've learned post-Pruitt, I will not be changing my prediction.
On Sunday I noted in Recruiting Scoop that Jackson had talked to Pruitt about moving his FSU official visit to January 31st. I'm told that is still the plan and it should be finalized shortly. This means JC Jackson and Ermon Lane will visit the same weekend. I'm also told Dalvin Cook will be hosting them.
When dealing with Immokalee kids nothing is ever uneventful, but for now I fully expect Jackson to be in FSU's class.

4 years ago '05        #2609
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 343 343
Pruitt is engaged to a 23 year-old. Word is he was messing with a secretary in the AD and at least one cheerleader. They say his fiancée found out and wanted out of Tallahassee. I'm not sure about the last part though but I live in Alabama and Pruitt was doing this type of stuff in Tuscaloosa too. The crazy thing is FSU gave his a fiancé a job when they moved down there.
 4 years ago '06        #2610
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
Pruitt is a fool..Mark Richt gonna get fired, n then he gonna be looking for a job in 2015
 4 years ago '05        #2611
space
space
Cook got his 5th star on rivals

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Junior G; 01-19-2014 at 01:29 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #2612
space
space
Rudolph got his 5th star and is now the #1 WR in the Nation.....

[video - click to view]

as complete as it gets
 4 years ago '11        #2613
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Both them dude is sooooo explosive.. Rudolph got a nice stiff arm game to be a WR.. Rudolph gotta swag out in single digit.. Hopefully Free #8.. Cook done surpassed Treon for my fav recruit.. Explosive as hell and he got underrated vision, college ready size right now And i read he already took the #4 from Newberry
 4 years ago '05        #2614
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #2615
space
space
n for my opinion i havent seen every WR but try n find one better than Rudolph, dont see it happenin....I watched Dupre's tape for the first time just now....he's solid looks like he has potential with his size 6'4 and 42 inch vert with body control/good speed but John Curtis plays some suspect competition....could end up like overrated a.ss Joe McKnight (went to john curtis too, but dominated that competion much more) ...I still think he's good personally....Rudolph not only plays against much better competition but is so complete as a WR.....I see NO!! weaknesses.....I don't know who to compare him too, people say Rashad I love Shad and he's bout the best 4 year WR you could get....I think Travis is gonna be better. that says the world right there. Shad is the truth.....n then we got our future guy maybe in Ermon Lane.....his tape was weak but his QB looked pretty bad so its not entirely his fault. and Ermon has proved himself against the best in the country during the UA practice and the UA game so there's that.
 4 years ago '05        #2616
space
space
also if Trey Marshall stays healthy he's the best defensive player in this class.....!!!!!
 4 years ago '11        #2617
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
n for my opinion i havent seen every WR but try n find one better than Rudolph, dont see it happenin....I watched Dupre's tape for the first time just now....he's solid looks like he has potential with his size 6'4 and 42 inch vert with body control/good speed but John Curtis plays some suspect competition....could end up like overrated a.ss Joe McKnight (went to john curtis too, but dominated that competion much more) ...I still think he's good personally....Rudolph not only plays against much better competition but is so complete as a WR.....I see NO!! weaknesses.....I don't know who to compare him too, people say Rashad I love Shad and he's bout the best 4 year WR you could get....I think Travis is gonna be better. that says the world right there. Shad is the truth.....n then we got our future guy maybe in Ermon Lane.....his tape was weak but his QB looked pretty bad so its not entirely his fault. and Ermon has proved himself against the best in the country during the UA practice and the UA game so there's that.
Yea, Lane sr tape was suspect.. But his jr tape tho
 4 years ago '08        #2618
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2125 2125
Whats this sh*t wit treon?
 4 years ago '09        #2619
ylowell 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
 904Nole said:
That's what I was asking. Seem like he's gone.
 4 years ago '13        #2620
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$6,256 | Props total: 2164 2164
 904Nole said:
What's going on with him now? I know he got those new offers and was gonna go on these OV's. But, do you all think he's trolling or y'all think he's gone. Me personally, I think he's all Nole cause he helped recruit these players to FSU and we were the first to take him as a QB. Plus he loves Jimbo's track record of producing first rd QB's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy